Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate had never had oral sex before because she though it was wrong. Her parent had brought her up in a strict religious home where the only act of approved sex was the missionary position. The dream had lowered her resistance and had her begging for his lips and tongue.

"OH GOD BOBBY!" she cried. Her hands held his head and mouth tightly against her mound. The pleasure soon reached her max as she climaxed. "BOBBY!"

Bob wiped his mouth and moved his lip up to capture one of her long hard nipples. As his mouth move up so did his body until his hard-on rubbed against her moist pussy. She opened her eyes and looked into his. Fucking was not in the dream.

"No we can't," she whispered. She wasn't supposed to fuck him. She was supposed to suck him. She moved her body under his until her mouth was poised at the crown of his shaft. She didn't blink an eye as she opened her mouth and licked around the spongy tip.

The dream somehow made it right for her to do this vile act. She learned as she went and sucked as much of his rod down her throat as it would allow. Her fingers cradled his balls as she moved her head forward and back.

"OH SHIT," Bob moaned "I'm going to cum," he warned.

Kate prepared herself the best she could when his hot juices blew into her mouth and throat. In the dream she swallowed him so she did it now. She kept sucking until he was completely empty.

For almost three minutes they cuddled up on the sofa kissing and touching. "I've never known sex could be like this," she whispered. "But we have to be careful."

"I know," Bob agreed. He didn't want his older brother smacking him around like he used to do.

By the time 8:00AM rolled around Bob and Kate had dressed and were eating breakfast. Tom staggered in and smiled at his wife. She smiled back and whispered in his ear, "Maybe we can have a nooner?"

He almost dropped his cup of coffee. He didn't know why she had suddenly turned into a nymphet but he was not going to complain.

It was Christmas Eve and other members of the family stopped by. Cousins and Uncles, Aunts and in-laws all made their appearance. Bob tried to get Kate alone but the house was too crowded. He noticed her and Tom slip away around noon to their bedroom and smiled. At least he was helping his brother.

Later on it was only Claire, Kate and him still awake as midnight approached. Both females had given him blow jobs and both of them wanted to give him one at that moment but not in front of the other one.

"Look its midnight," he said smiling. "I get a Christmas kiss from both of you."

Kate looked at him suspiciously but Claire quickly turned her mouth to his and didn't hold back as their mouths opened and their tongues intermingled.

"Hey, save some for me," Kate said jealously. She grabbed Bobby' shoulders and twisted his upper body until her mouth planted itself on his. She too showed an open mouth and tongue. As he kissed Kate he felt Claire's body push against his until her mouth found his earlobe. She sucked it in.

As Kate's lips did the same Bob leaned back on the sofa. Their lips moved from his earlobes to his neck and down to the top of his chest. He pulled off his shirt and they immediately attacked his chest and even sucked in his tiny hard nipples. As their lips moved lower he knew where they were heading. He discovered that even though he had oral sex with them singularly in his dreams now they had no problem giving him a dual blowjob.

Claire's fingers pulled open his pants while Kate's pulled down the zipper. It was a race to find and pull out his hard on but they managed to do it and Claire's mouth beat Kate's down his pole. Claire, having more practice, soon had Bob panting. Kate pulled her away and quickly took her place. It went back and forth until both of their lips and tongues ended up on him. He thought he had it made until he heard a noise. He opened his eyes and panicked when he saw his mother standing in the doorway with her hand over her mouth.

"Stop," he said to the two women as he pushed them away and zipped up his pants. Kate and Claire didn't know what was up until they heard her speak, "Oh my God. What is going on?"

"Mom, I can explain," he said not having any idea what he was going to say.

"You don't have to explain. I saw what was going on. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning young man," she huffed, puffed and walked quickly up the stairs.

"I think we all need to go to bed," Bob said to the shocked females. They all thought their secret was over.

It was an hour later as Bob lay in bed that an idea came to him. He smiled and picked up the family photo album on his nightstand.

*****

Kate was up first and was sitting at the table when Claire walked in. "Do you think she will say something?"

"Probably," Kate replied. She had not gotten much sleep as she lay worrying about what Tom will do when he found out.

Bob staggered in and smiled at the women.

"How can you smile at a time like this?" Claire asked, pissed.

"You'll see," he grinned as he took a big drink of milk out of the milk carton. It was still early and he hoped Tom and his father slept a little later.

"Good morning," Bob's mom Betty said as she cheerfully danced into the kitchen. "I hope everyone had a good night's sleep."

Claire and Kate looked at her like she was nuts. "Are you OK Mrs. Bradley?" Kate asked.

"Sure, why shouldn't I be?" she giggled. She moved over to Bobby and whispered something in his ear.

"Sure," he said with a grin. He took her hand and walked together into the living room.

"What was that all about?" Claire asked.

"You got me," Kate added. "Let's go find out." They stood and walked into the living room.

Bob heard their footstep as they approached the sofa. He turned and smiled. "Don't worry about Mom; she won't be saying anything about last night."

The two women walked up to the sofa and looked over it to see Betty' head bobbing up and down on Bobby's hard shaft.

"Ain't that right Mom?"

Betty popped her mouth off and smiled. "Of course, I completely understand what you were doing." Her mouth opened again and moved all the way down to the base and slowly back up.

"You two should watch her," Tom grinned. "She's pretty good at this." Five minutes later the three of them were sitting at the table like nothing happened.

Bob had wasted his Christmas Eve dream on his mother and now didn't have another chance at Kate because she and Tom were leaving that afternoon. He rode in the back seat with her as they drove to the airport. Her fingers quickly moved to his lap and found his hard bulge. "I may be coming back in a month for a business meeting," she whispered as she stroked his confined shaft. "I'll let you know where I'm staying."

*****

For the next three years Bob used his dreaming powers as best as he could. He also figured out he could use them on men as well which got him through the tough math classes at the college and even a great job in the deans office. Of course it did not mean he had to have sex with the men.

*****

After college Bob persuaded the Human Resources Manager at a top firm to allow him to skip a few job grades and start him as a Manager of a laboratory that studied Dreams. The funding was provided by the federal government and he soon found out he had complete control of the project. With a staff of twelve he completed a world search of individuals like himself who could control what they dreamed off. So far he was the only person who could persuade an individual in his dreams to act out the dream. He made sure the rest of his staff did not know about his powers. Bob and the associate director of his lab, Carol Jenkins, were going over the budget for next year when she asked him why he had never married.

"I don't know. I guess I'm looking for that someone special," he replied. Carol had been his first hire and one who was as enthused as he was about dreams. He had not included her into his sexy wet dreams because of his professional relationship with her.

"And why haven't you married?" he asked with a smiled. She had a knockout smile and body.

"Same, I guess," she answered. "I'm looking for someone special too."

They both got quiet as they looked at the numbers. "We are not making the big discovery about dreams that I've been looking for," he said. "I think there are people out there with special dreaming powers." So far he was the only one and had been thinking lately he was a one and only freak.

"What……..do you mean……..special dreaming power?" she stretched out her words.

"You know. Kind of like those Nightmare on Elm Street movies where Freddy gets into your dreams."

"And kills you?"

He laughed. "Not that bad. But maybe get you to do something you wouldn't normally do."

"I've got to leave," she said nervously.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said as he watched her walk from his huge office.

Bob closed up the lab at 8:00PM and stopped by his favorite pub for a quick brew. He was too tired to dream about any women so when he arrived at home he went straight to bed. It was during the night that he dreamed of making love with a woman. Not just any woman……..she was his Associate Director Carol Jenkins. It was the first time in months that he woke up with a hard-on. It troubled him to think that he had dreamed about a woman who he had made an effort not to dream about. Surely he did not look at her photo before closing his eyes.

Bob was nervous as he walked into the large dream testing area of the laboratory. He knew Carol was setting up a new study room and hoped he had not somehow influenced her by dreaming about her.

"Good morning," she said smiling when he walked into the sleep room. The room had a full size bed and pleasant paintings on the wall.

"Good morning Carol," he said nervously. He saw she was wearing the same short dress she had on in the dream last night. She was also wearing a black garter belt and stockings in the dream but he could not tell if she was really wearing them.

"I gave my assistant off today so it's just you and me in this wing today," she said smiling. She moved over to the bed and sat down. "Come here and sit with me."

Bob gulped when her dress moved up her thighs. There they were! Black garter belt straps snapped onto her hose. "Carol I think we ….you and I………."

"Shhh," she whispered. Her body moved until she was lying down on her back. The dress was almost up to her panties. He remembered they were as black as the garter belt.

"I dreamed about you last night," he confessed as he stared down at her gorgeous body. "I made you do what you are doing right now."

She laughed and grabbed his hand. Just like in the dream she pulled down his fly and fished out his hard-on. Her tongue licked the pre-come drops off the tip and circled the large spongy head. "Ummm."

"Carol we can't do this. It was my dream that…" she popped her lips from his shaft.

"Take off your clothes," she giggled.

Bob realized she had control over him. He had to do whatever she said. "It was you."

"Yes," she giggled again. "I was the one who dreamed about you last night." Her fingers quickly removed her dress and black matching bra. She pushed her panties down over the garter straps and sat back waiting for him to remove his boxers.

"I've read some of your notebooks," she began. "I thought it was just me but I found out you also have the power. I waited as long as I could for you to dream about making love with me but you never did. I had to do it myself."

"Carol I've wanted to so much but was afraid," he whispered as his mouth moved down over hers. His fingers explored her chestly treasures and hard pink nips. As he slid his finger into the neatly trimmed pubic mound she whispered, "I'm a virgin."

Bob stopped and looked at her. She was at least 28 years old. Surely she could have had any man she wanted with her dream power. "But why?"

"Oh I've done a lot of petting and experimenting but I saved myself for the man I loved. I've loved you from the first time I met you." She moved her expert mouth to his hard-on and licked and sucked while she hummed. She felt him shutter and cupped his balls.

"OH SHIT!" he moaned. He had many blowjobs before but never one where the woman's mouth and tongue vibrated from her humming.

"I'd better stop," she giggled. "It's time for you to make me a woman."

"You sure?" he asked as her legs wrapped around his hips.

"Yes," she laughed. "It was my dream remember?"

Bob was now on the receiving end of a dream and was wanted to do everything she wanted him too. He thought he would only last a few seconds in her virgin hole but surprised himself when he kept pumping into her for at least fifteen minutes.

"OK, I'm ready," she moaned. "Come inside of me!" Their bodies slapped together and together until they were both spent.

Bob kissed her neck from behind and pushed the front of his body to her rear. "The dream allowed me to last longer didn't it?"

She turned and smiled. "I wasn't sure if I could control it but it worked."

"This is important to our research," he said happily. "We need to record all of this."

She laughed. "The camera has been on since you walked in."

"What do we do now?" he asked. Suddenly she was calling the shots.

"Don't you remember the last part of our dream?"

"No," he started to say. Suddenly his face became serious. "Carol will you marry me?"

THE END

Note from Slickman: This was a fun mind control story to write and I hope you all liked it. Don't forget to vote and send me an email. Also, be careful who is dreaming about you….Slick.