Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's not going to matter too much what you say."

"Good answer," she said tossing me the lip gloss. "I think you should apply some of this to your lips as well. If I bring some stud up here we can both leave lip-gloss kisses on his cock."

I gulped, and swallowed hard, the thought of sharing a cock with my wife was sensational.

"Now make sure you're all dolled up by the time I return. I'll keep you posted and entertained, just try not to get too worked up while I'm gone. Oh and I've left some pictures for you to look at on my laptop. I've bookmarked them for you...The cuck, his wife & their lovers."

With that, we kissed again and I watched my wife disappear into the hallway not knowing if she'd return alone.

I quickly put on a pair of Jo's most sheer stockings - black with a pink band at the top, followed by the black bullet bra and black micro skirt which was fortunately elasticated. Then, I opened her laptop, clicked on the tab she'd bookmarked for me and nearly ejaculated.

The pictures in front of me seem to come from Jo's deepest, darkest desires. They showed a plethora of women - blondes and brunettes - heavily pregnant. All of them had little messages from these very hot wives to their cuckold husbands:

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEIR FACES AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN THEY REALISE THE BABY'S BLACK.

HAVE YOU TOLD YOUR COLLEAGUES YET THAT YOUR WIFE IS HAVING A BLACK BABY?

One showed a cuck husband saying to his gorgeous wife, a wife who looked very similar to Jo with her blonde hair and lovely blue eyes...

MY WIFE LOOKS SO SEXY CARRYING HER BLACK LOVER'S BABY.

The next one read...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BABY IS GOING TO BE...NO I DON'T MEAN WHETHER IT'S A GIRL OR A BOY, I MEAN IF IT'S BLACK OR WHITE HONEY.

The last picture showed Jo dressed in a sultry thigh length white dress, stockings in full view, with a sentence that read...

I WISHED I'D BECOME A HOTWIFE YEARS AGO DAN. JUST IMAGINE HOW MANY GUYS WOULD HAVE FUCKED US BOTH BY NOW. LOVE YOU DARLING XX

My cock was spilling precum. I couldn't resist putting some on the black vibrator and licking it off. Then my debauchery went a stage further. I took off the purple panties, put on a pair of Jo's dirty ones - a lacy pink pair that sent me into delirium and placed the purple panties on my head, licking the gusset - the cum stained gusset. I was convinced some guy had banged my wife at the spa now, but instead of being angry I was only disappointed I wasn't there to watch.

I was just taking a deep inhalation when my phone pinged with the first of the evening's messages from my naughty sexy wife...Jo was bent over in the ladies bathroom staring into the camera and she'd texted:

DAN I WANT TO BE IN THIS POSITION IN OUR ROOM LATER TONIGHT WITH SOME FIT YOUNG STUD TAKING ME FROM BEHIND AFTER YOU'VE GOT HIM READY FOR ME XX

After that text, I again licked the gusset of Jo's cum stained panties while giving my little cock a rub. I had to be careful not to ejaculate prematurely so I quickly put the panties back on and squeezed my balls instead. I loved the feeling of the silky material pleasuring my most intimate areas.

My cock was just starting to deflate somewhat when my phone vibrated. Jo was sending a live video and it was unbelievable. Some guy was between her legs with a razor and was shaving her pussy. The last few remaining pubic hairs fell to the floor and then the guy started licking my wife's clitoris and thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy. Jo was moaning, loudly with pleasure, so loudly that another guy walked in and joined in - rubbing her tits and kissing her deeply. She then looked straight at the camera and managed to say:

"I'm feeling so horny tonight sissy hubby, would you mind if I brought these guys back to our room?"

"No, please do Dr Hottie, and bring them up right now," I basically screamed my reply overcome with lust and excitement.

As I was waiting for them all I applied Jo's red lip gloss and gave my cock another rub. My stomach was doing somersaults now. I literally couldn't wait to watch my wife get fucked in front of me. And I was desperate to suck their cocks and have sloppy seconds. Jo's underwear was driving me insane. The various fabrics felt amazing. I stroked my ass and anus and realised I wanted a guy to fuck my man pussy while I was wearing my wife's lingerie.

I heard the key in the door and started to shake with apprehension. Jo walked in accompanied by two strikingly good looking hunks, one white and one black, they couldn't have been older than thirty - Jo is 40 and I'm 48. My pulse raced at the thought of such young athletic studs fucking my sexy nubile wife. Then I noticed a third person hovering in the background, a female, she was a brunette, a little overweight, but looked very sassy in a black stretchy cocktail dress that barely covered her thighs. It was so short I kept glimpsing the tops of her seamed black stockings. Suddenly, the evening became even more intoxicating.

"Hello darling," Jo said, "this is Rex," she pointed at the hunky black guy, "and this is Edward, they work as personal trainers in a local gym. And this is Henry," she nodded in the direction of the 'female'.

"I don't understand."

"Don't worry, darling, you will."

Rex and Edward immediately started caressing Jo's tits while Henry came over to me.

"Nice underwear," he said in a deep husky voice. So Henry was a crossdresser and a very convincing one.

"Glad you like it. All the items belong to my wife."

"Well, she's got great taste," Henry said, stroking my stockinged thighs. I felt some palpitations. The atmosphere in the room was electric now. Rather than feel repulsed by Henry, I felt aroused. My dream from a few days ago was, I thought, about to become a reality and the anticipation gave me a new sense of confidence. I gently drew Henry to me and actually stroked and then squeezed his ass. Jo roared her approval. Her tits were now being kissed and licked as Edward and Rex carried her over to the bed. Henry and I joined the party.

Edward was already removing my wife's panties and I couldn't resist looking at her newly shaven pussy. It looked incredible. When he started licking it, instead of feeling jealous, I just kissed Jo passionately.

"You approve of my choices then, sissy hubby?"

"Oh, yes, Dr Hottie. I can't wait to watch these guys fuck you."

"Better get them ready for me then."

I was delighted. Edward and Rex quickly got undressed. You could tell they worked out. Both looked liked Greek gods. I actually envied my wife looking at their delectable bodies, she was in for such a treat. But it was my turn first. Edward's cock was glistening with precum. It was about seven inches, a full two inches bigger than mine. I grasped hold of it as Henry caressed my panty clad ass sending shivers down my body, and after gently rubbing, and kissing it - which Jo absolutely adored - guided it expertly it into my wife's shaven pussy as I watched Rex play tonsil tennis with my naughty wife. Watching a guy slide his cock into your wife, while another, inserts his tongue into her mouth is nothing short of ecstatic. This was the stuff of dreams.

Jo moaned softly as Edward found a nice rhythm and starting moving through the gears. Henry and I were now gagging for it. So I was wonderful when he turned me around and kissed me, gently at first, but then more vigorously. My first kiss with another man. It was different, rougher, certainly, but also tender as we were both wearing lip gloss, which added to the thrill. Jo moaned again nodding her approval and clearly enjoying the sight of her sissy hubby kissing another crossdresser. Rex now positioned himself above my wife's face so she could lick his balls, while he massaged her tits again. The sight was too much for me and I felt my head spinning when Henry cupped my balls through Jo's panties, the satin material had never felt better.

Edward was accelerating now, encouraged by my wife's incessant moaning. I watched enraptured as his rhythm increased rapidly heading towards a crescendo. Jo was bucking her hips clearly desperate for her own release, she now had Rex's black balls in her mouth. As Edward neared oblivion Jo arched her back and miraculously they climaxed together.

After a few moments, Edward withdrew his cock from my wife's saturated pussy and, as Jo nodded and smiled, I took his deflated cock in my mouth loving the taste of the sloppy seconds and my wife's pussy juices mingled together. Edward then started kissing Jo as Rex looked at me.

"Get me ready sissy boy."

I almost clapped with delight. I couldn't wait to get Rex's big black cock - it had to be eight, maybe even nine inches in length and had the girth of a bull - into my mouth and get it ready for my naughty wife. Jo, still recovering from her first orgasm, perked up immediately when she saw me take Rex's monster cock in my mouth. It tasted like salty caramel.

"Oh fuck hubby, that's so fucking hot and naughty," Jo said breathlessly. "Now give it to me. Put it in my hot damp, shaved pussy."

I was reluctant to remove Rex's cock from my mouth, but I couldn't deny Jo the thrill of a lifetime. So I guided Rex's big black cock into my wife's waiting pussy knowing it was going to stretch her and that whenever we had intercourse in the future I'd struggle to satisfy her. But what did that matter, I thought, in my erotically charged state, it'll be fun watching Jo get fucked by a plethora of well-endowed lovers.

Jo gasped, winced and then, joyfully cried out:

"Oh fuck Rex, yes, yes, right there, hit my cervix you fucking big hunk. Fucking impregnate me!"

The perversion and debauchery was reaching a whole new level. And I had to respond to my wife's lustful, hedonistic cry:

"Yes, Rex. Fuck my naughty sassy wife with your big black cock. Grab her derriere, squeeze her tits, kiss her lips. Fill her with your seed and give her a black baby."

Jo loved this. Me joining in with her deepest, darkest desires. And Henry loved it too. He made me go on all fours so I was facing Jo, who was now giving oral to Edward. He gently moved aside the gusset from Jo's panties that I was wearing and then it happened. I felt his hard cock hovering over my anus, bouncing on my virgin ass, before he started to softly penetrate me. Jo squealed with delight as she saw what Henry was doing, she momentarily removed Edward's cock from her mouth so we could share a passionate kiss in the middle of this magnificent orgy.

Rex was taking his time moving in and out of my wife's pussy, expertly handling her desires, taking her towards the brink and then bringing her gently down again until she scratched his back, desperately searching for his ass to force him deeper still. My ass was now under Henry's regime. The first two inches left me relatively unscathed, the next two felt a bit painful, but the final two - which arrived with a popping sound, rather like a melon hitting the floor, gave me waves of pleasure. A crossdresser, was fucking my ass and I was loving every minute of it.

"Oh fuck Henry, that's amazing. I love the feel of your stockings on mine and your ball sac smashing into my panties."

"If you were a woman," Henry said, "I'd want to fucking impregnate you." We all laughed, giddy with excitement. Although my panties were pulled aside I could still feel the delicate material on my ass cheeks which added, hugely, to the thrill of being fucked by another crossdresser. And when Henry pulled my bullet bra down and started flicking my nipples I became delirious. I could never go back to being a straight guy now. Jo had turned me into her sissy and I loved her for it. We could lingerie shopping together and get the security guys in Ann Summers and Victoria's Secret to fuck us both as we were trying on some new frilly underwear. We could pretend to be lesbians and Jo could invite all her male colleagues over for a gang bang with her and her crossdressing sissy hubby. The future looked so naughty.

Back in the present Rex was like a man on a mission now, Jo's breathing had become shallower, her nipples fully erect were being tasted and teased by Edward who was getting close to coming in my wife's mouth - you could see it in his eyes. Henry was in a frenzy as his own climax neared. He started slapping my panty clad ass and his hunger and desire forced me to reach around and start French kissing him. This made him more urgent. The tension in the room was reaching fever pitch. Henry's cock was tearing through my virgin panty clad ass now and it felt amazing, big, powerful, strong, I felt like a woman yearning for her husband to come in her pussy. I didn't have to wait long. Henry screamed:

"Oh fuck Jo I'm coming, I'm coming in your sissy hubby's virgin ass."

"Do it Henry. Fuck my darling husband. Deposit your cum in his man pussy."

"Yes, fuck me Henry, I want to be full of your cum."

Henry exploded. Mountains of hot cum hit coursed through my anus. It felt yummy. Seeing her husband filled with another man's cum made Jo demented.

"Oh, my turn, my turn Rex. Fill me with your cum. Impregnate me, I'm so fertile at the moment, fuck me in front of my sissy darling hubby."

Rex gave six powerful thrusts, Jo gave six long powerful sucks, and suddenly her mouth and pussy were drenched with cum. The cum immediately started dripping out of her pussy, there must have been gallons of it. Jo just pointed that she wanted to give me my first cream pie, but first I wanted her mouth. When I kissed her and put my tongue in we passed Edward's cum back and forth like it was nectar. It felt lecherous - wonderfully so.

"Now, sissy hubby, don't let any of Rex's magnificent cum go to waste. If you put it all back inside me I'm sure to have a big fat black baby."

Jo's words were the catalyst for further debauchery. I plunged into her pussy tasting and feeding all of Rex's cum back into my wife's gorgeous shaved pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's hot hubby. So hot. Now fuck me, you must be desperate for release. That's when it got really wild. Edward and Henry got into a 69 position and started giving each other oral and I had the tremendous privilege not only of Rex's cream pie, but his sloppy seconds as I fucked my stunningly beautiful wife. And when Rex saw how much I was enjoying his sloppy seconds he fed his enormous cock into my ass. Grabbing my stockinged legs with his manly hands he started tearing through the gears again fucking me as I fucked my wife. Jo, already overcome with wild abandoned, screamed profanities again.

"Oh fuck Rex, yes. Fuck my sissy hubby while he's wearing my underwear the way you fucked my pussy. Fucking impregnate him as well with your giant black cock."

"Yes, fuck me Rex, fuck me good. Fuck me hard, make me your sex slave."

Within a minute I shot my load into my wife and Rex followed a few seconds later. Jo climaxed almost simultaneously, her screams could have been heard on the ground floor. And the three of us watched with delight as Edward and Henry sucked each other to oblivion.

EPILOGUE - ONE MONTH LATER

"Well?"

"Well, what?" Jo replied.

"Is it positive or negative?"

"POSITIVE of course!! Do you not remember how big Rex was?"

"I did have his cock in my ass so of course I remember! Oh, and congratulations darling wife."

"Thank you sissy hubby."

Jo and I were sat on our bed. I was dressed in a black and red basque, red panties and a pair of fishnet stockings. Jo was dressed in an exquisite pink balcony bra and pink panties - she looked stunning. We were both wearing red lipstick.

"So how shall we celebrate?"

"Well, I feel so horny sissy hubby, I think I should get some of my male colleagues over."

"Sounds like a good plan."

"Oh, and you must be desperate to fuck a guy now that your ass is so virginal."

That had been my only regret about our orgy a few weeks earlier. Exhausted I hadn't had a chance to fuck a guy's ass.

"Oh, that's music to my ears. Who have you got in mind?"

"There's a new nurse started in work, Melissa. Turns out Melissa is a she-male. How does that sound?"

"Fucking amazing."

Jo and I kissed, and then started making out when a final thought occurred to me.

"Oh, by the way. How will we know if Rex is the father?"

"If it comes out black, we'll know, silly sissy. I think those new panties are making you sissier than ever."

"Hey, you never know. It might be twins. One black and one white."

Jo looked at me, lust burning in her eyes.

"That's the sexiest thing you ever said to me. Now fuck me my sissy hubby. Fuck your pregnant wife, get me ready for the party tonight."

12