Dreams & Love

Story Info
What will you chose between love or dreams?
12.3k words
3.53
24k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meriaiza
Meriaiza
13 Followers

My name is Deepak but like Shakespeare once said, what's in a name? Like everyone else I have my share of dreams as well, but none bigger than to become a multimillionaire one day. You might think that I am greedy, but tell me who isn't? Anyway the real reason behind my dream has got nothing to do with money at all. It's the power that I crave for. The power that one has when they are at the top of their profession. The power to live my life like I want to and above all the power to eliminate fear from my life. The power to become so big that nothing can ever hurt me again, even fate. In order to know why I feel this way you'll have to know about me and my past I guess. Although I have graduated from a top law college in Mumbai, the lessons one needs to learn in life were picked by me at an early age due to my circumstances. My parents died before I took my first step and if it wasn't for my uncle's kindness, I might have ended up in one of the many orphanages this city has. Of course even he got an immediate reward for his kindness and that was that he sold my parents house and opened his own law firm with that money. Still, don't feel sorry for me, I don't. I'm no different than the thousands of children that lose their parents everyday.

My aunt who didn't have any children of her own after 5 years of marriage saw the son she always wanted in me and loved me like I was her own kid. About 2 years after my uncle adopted me my aunt felt severe pain one day and he rushed her to hospital. Doctors gave him the good news that he was about to become a father. They were so happy but it turned out to be a difficult pregnancy during which my aunt was rushed to the hospital several times. One day when uncle was out of town my aunt was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. It was about a month before they were expecting their first child. Unfortunately she died while giving birth to their daughter who was later named Depika by my uncle. It's seems like misfortune was never far away from our family. I was sent to a boarding school shortly after that since he didn't even have any time to raise his own daughter. He worked hard day and night to establish his law firm as one of the biggest in the country but never had any time for me or Depika. In fact he never even married again.Their were rumors of several affairs with his secretaries and even some clients but who knows if their was any truth to them? I guess both me and Depika missed our parents throughout our childhood but having no parents around shaped our lives quite differently. I wanted to succeed in life at any cost and fully devoted myself to my studies. After getting my law degree with flying colors I joined my uncle's law firm and within no time started moving up the ranks. Somehow I knew that this would be my ladder towards my goals. On the other hand Depika turned out to be a wild one. She lived her life on the edge.

Depika...Depika......how much that name means to me even I don't know? How and when did this crush of mine start? Hmm...in order to answer that I'll have to look at our relationship right from our childhood. I still remember when I used to come to my uncle's home during my summer vacations. Even at that age she used to be the center of my attention. No, it was not love as I was too young to know what love was back then. It was kind of like drooling over the expensive candy box in a shop even though you knew you don't have any money to buy it. She was always clad in the finest clothes available and looked like a princess. Not surprisingly she was the envy of most kids back then including me. I mean here I was an orphan studying in a boarding school, yet she was living in this huge house that looked more like a palace and with a father that loved her so much. At that tender age I was too young to notice that my uncle Raj was almost never around her and she in her own way missed her parents just as much as I missed mine. As the years passed by I started developing a crush on her. In the beginning it was just because she had everything I dreamed of in my life but as we hit our puberty, she turned out to be a real beauty. She was the center of attention everywhere, be it her friends, teachers or our relatives. I on the other hand was a pimply bookworm with ordinary looks. In fact everything about me was just that, plain ordinary. Well apart from my grades maybe and they used to make me even less popular among the kids.

Even when I was at my Uncle's house on my summer vacations I didn't spend as much time with her as I wanted. Unsurprisingly our circle of friends was different. Mine included book worms like me or plain losers. She on the other hand was surrounded by the so called cool kids. It's not that I didn't try to be with her when she was going out with them or whenever they came to visit her. It's just that I could sense her embarrassment whenever I was around them. Frankly who could blame her? A perfect combination of my plain looks, out of fashion clothes and not having the video games like the rest of them was more than enough to qualify me as a plain loser in their eyes. I started living in my imaginary world where I had my own castle and everyone was dying to get my attention in it. Of course there was my queen as well in that castle and no prizes for guessing that it was Depika. They say that childhood is your best time of life. Well I used to pray that is just a myth because if those were the best days of my life then I didn't even wanted to think about the bad one's. Maybe the best thing about time is that no matter if it's good or bad it keeps on moving. I was no longer a lonely pimpled boy. In fact I turned out to be far more good looking than anyone ever expected including me. Unsurprisingly I passed the school with flying colors and was studying in a top law university now. Uncle Raj even started giving me pocket money. It wasn't much but sure was better than nothing. If lady luck was finally smiling on me then in Depika's case it was as if God had nothing else to do than to perfect her beauty. Oh yes she was a knockout for sure. Long legs, curvaceous body, flowing hair, deep eyes and full lips. We were studying in the same university. She didn't want to become a lawyer but uncle did and he had a way of making people do whatever he wanted. I still remember that almost everybody in our university used to lust after her including some of our professors. She knew that to and never missed an opportunity to use that to her advantage.

Life didn't get much easier for me when I was in university. Yeah I might not look like a dog anymore but while I was beginning to get inviting stares from many female students and a few males as well, the only one I was interested in never gave me any attention. It was as if I didn't even exist for her. What made it worse was that it was not as if she was the shy type either. Boys were falling all over her and she used to flirt and walk all over them like they were Persian carpet rolled under her feet. Yet she never got serious with anyone or at least that's what i used to tell myself. Well until one day my eyes finally opened.

I was at my uncle's house on summer vacation and Depika was out partying with her friends as usual. Later she rang home and told the house maid that her car had broken down and she would stay at her friend Priya's house tonight. Later that night when uncle returned and the house maid told her about Depika's phone call he got pissed and told me to go in his car and bring Depika at once. Well when I reached Priya's house she told me that Depika was not there and she was still at Manav's house where the party was going on. I got a little concerned as I never really liked Manav or him getting cozy with Depika yet for the past few weeks I couldn't help notice them getting closer and closer. When I reached his house there were still many cars parked outside his house and loud music blasting in the background. His parents must be out of the city. When I entered the house it was overrun with people. Everywhere I looked there were empty bottles, most of them still drinking and a few passed out on the floor. Yet I didn't spot Depika or even Manav for that matter. That made me even more nervous. After asking someone I went to the second floor and went towards his room. There were strange voices coming from his room as I got closer to it. The door was not fully closed and just when I was about to enter the room, what I saw took my breath away. Manav was lying on the bed naked and Depika was on top riding him. Her magnificent breasts were out in their full glory and going up and down as she was riding him hard. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly. He was holding her hips and squeezing and slapping them. It was too much for me to take. I walked slowly downstairs and asked one of her friends if she could find Depika and tell her that I'm here. 20 minutes later she came downstairs fully dressed as if nothing had happened. A few minutes later we were riding back home. None of us exchanged any words while in the car and there was silence all around us yet I could hear the voice of something being shattered. It was my heart.

There's a big difference between love and a crush. True love might not have the intensity of a crush yet even if you fail the feelings remain in the heart. On the other hand even if you get heart broken in a crush, it will not take you long to get over it and move on with your life. I guess the same happened with me as well. Yes there were many nights after that incident when I cried silently in the darkness of the night yet I got over it. Time moved on and thanks to my hard work I was at the top of my class in university. Even Depika managed to pass somehow. Both of us were working in Uncle Raj's firm now. She for obvious reasons and I would like to think that I earned it.

Once there I worked even harder. Somehow I knew this should turn out to be my ticket to fulfilling my dreams. One thing I noticed was that I was not the only guy who was working late in the firm. Uncle Raj was always there as well working late into the night. Years later he still had the same passion and desire which really inspired me. One night I had a strange dream. There was this beautiful city and flowers were blowing in the wind. Right in the center of that city an astonishing tower was standing and in front of it 2 people were standing holding each other and looking lovingly at one another. Slowly their heads turn towards me. They were my parents.

That dream didn't shock me. I have only a few pictures of my parents with me and out of these my favorite is them standing in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. There is a cute story as well that goes along with that picture. I was told that my parents met for the first time in France. My father went there on a business trip and met my mom there. She was studying there at that time. How they met and other details are a bit of a mystery but from what I have been told it was love at first sight and only a few days later they married. When I was a kid I used to dream of going to Paris one day while looking at that picture. As the years passed my ambitions overtook that dream of mine but after seeing that dream that night a strange urge of going there came back with a vengeance. Maybe I just wanted to see the city of love for myself where my parents met and fell in love.

I was always saving money as much as possible because I knew if the need ever arose no one would really help me, but from that day on I started saving even more aggressively in order to fund a trip to Paris. I know it was maybe childish but who says that all dreams need to make sense? While I was now occupied with this, Depika was showing no signs of change. As the years went by she turned even more wild than before. Manav was long gone and after him followed a long list of boyfriends, there were so many I lost count long ago. Many times she returned home drunk and for the past few weeks I was suspicious that she might be into drugs. Uncle Raj was dying inside after seeing her destroy her life like that but if he was worried by her way of life then his world was about to be rocked.

Most men are like dogs when it comes to women. As soon as they see one it will not take them long to come sniffing around and if that girl turns out to be an inviting one, well then can you really blame them? It didn't took long for most of younger lawyers and some old fucks as well to start hitting on Depika and as always being the attention whore that she was it made her feel like being on cloud 9. From her flirtatious looks to her revealing clothes and getting cozy with anyone that showed interest in her. It used to make me both sad and angry sometimes. I mean she had everything that most girls of her age dream about yet here she was acting more like a slut than someone who ran this firm that took her father all his life to build. Yes maybe there was more to my annoyance than simply seeing her throw away her life. Maybe somewhere in my heart I still had feelings for her even if they were feelings of jealousy seeing that she never noticed me in the way she does others. Maybe I needed a break as I had been working really hard for about 2 years after joining the firm and not to mention all those years of studying hard in university. That trip to Paris couldn't come too early as far as I was concerned. Thankfully I managed to save more than enough money to go there and got permission for 4 weeks off in the summer.

Even though Depika was a real prick tease and flirted with anything that moves, she didn't get serious with everyone. Trouble was that those who managed to get close to her were always the worst of a bad bunch. It was as if she had God's gift of finding the wrong guy at the wrong time. Once again history repeated itself and she started an affair with a fellow lawyer at the firm. His name was Nitin and he used to hit on everything that breathes. It sounds weird but I felt as if he was even giving me signals sometimes! I would like to think that it was only my imagination but these days you never know. Of course none of us at that time knew that Depika was seriously involved with him since she was flirting with just about everyone at the firm. The fact that he was married didn't let anyone get suspicious either. I always took it as if he was just another married man trying to act like a playboy before going home and facing the reality of an overweight wife and changing the diapers of kids. It might have remained a secret if it wasn't for the fact that one day the shit really did hit the fan. She didn't knew what to do and in panic came to Uncle's office. It was late in the night and all the employees were gone long ago and we were busy discussing a complicated case when a panicked Depika came into his office and without even noticing that I was there started speaking hysterically......

Depika:"Papa I have some bad news. I'm sorry papa(started crying).....I'm really sorry.....Please forgive me." She said that and then really started crying like someone died. Even I was alarmed as I have never really seen her cry before or in that state. She was even calm when he told uncle Raj that she smashed his brand new Mercedes a year ago.

Raj:"Get hold of yourself and tell me what it is? Don't worry I'll fix everything. What happened? Did you run someone over? Don't worry papa will take care of everything." He was hugging her now and trying his best to calm her down.

Depika:"You(sobs) will papa? Promise?" She asked while trying to unsuccessfully control her tears.

Raj:"Yes I will. Now stop crying and tell me what is the problem?"

Depika:"I.....I....(sobs) I'm pregnant papa." She said that and started crying hysterically once again. I saw the anger on Uncle Raj's face yet he remained silent for what seemed like an eternity but was only a few minutes. Finally when he started to speak again, I was amazed at the calmness of his voice. Needless to say I was shocked by what was going on before my own eyes.

Raj:"Who is it?"

Depika:"Ni..Nitin. I told him to wear a condom but(sobs) he didn't listen to me."

Raj:"Listen to me carefully now. Take control of yourself. Go home and wait for me there. Don't let anyone know about this and don't even call that scumbag. Don't worry I'll fix up this mess." As soon as she was gone he told me to ring Nitin and tell him to come at once. I did that and half an hour later Nitin was in his office as well. I tried to leave when Nitin came but Uncle Raj told me to stay there. What I witnessed afterwards can only describe as verbally raping someone.

When uncle first told him about Depika getting pregnant he tried to play it smooth and told him that he'll fix everything by divorcing his wife and all the crap about how he didn't love his wife and how he was madly in love with Depika. I was amazed at the nerve of that prick! At that time I realized that he planned the whole thing. yet what he didn't knew was that not all things turn out according to plan. Once he was finally silent uncle Raj started slaughtering him with verbal abuses and threats that were dipped in venom. Lets just say that by the time he was finished Nitin was crying like a 6 year old and he was shaking like a leaf in autumn. Not only was he fired but was told to leave the city forever in 1 week with his family otherwise say goodbye to his career forever and everything that will happen to him or his family.

The thing is that with his contacts and power, Uncle Raj was fully capable of doing that and even more and he knew that too. He ran away from the office as soon as uncle told him to fuck off and that was the last time I ever saw him again. The very next day he arranged for an abortion for Depika and in less than 24 hours put all this to bed. I was amazed by how he sorted the whole mess out but little did i know that he was still not done yet.

Although I was over Depika. It will be a lie if I said that what happened with her didn't affect me. The heart is not like a computer where you can delete a file and it will be gone forever. Once you have strong feelings for someone then deep in your heart they will always remain even if you won't admit it. I might not love Depika anymore but that doesn't mean I was not feeling sorry for her. The girl who once was always full of life and glowing was long gone and in her place I saw a pale shadow of her former self. She was resting at home after what happened with her.

I was living in my rented 1 room flat for the past year now. It might be small and not even my own but it was my small piece of heaven. For the first time I was living on my own and nobody was paying a single dime for this. On my salary I could have rented a much better apartment or even taken a loan to buy my own, yet I was busy saving money for that trip. Speaking of which the travel agent rang me and told that my ticket was ready. I was just so happy. Next week I was finally going to the city where my parents met for the first time. I know it makes no sense but I felt as if they would be with me when I would be there. It felt as if they wanted me to go there and maybe that's why that dream kept on coming back to me. I took the day off from office. After what happened yesterday I didn't felt like going to work. Anyway just as I was about to go to the travel agent to pick up my ticket my phone rang. It was Uncle Raj. He asked if I could come to his house. There was something important he wanted to discuss with me. Of course I said I will be there. I was curious about what he wanted to discuss with me as we had already discussed the case yesterday and besides he didn't discuss office matters at home. After collecting my ticket I went straight to his house. The maid told me that he was in his study so I went there. As soon as he saw me he got up from his chair and hugged me which really surprised me as I don't remember the last time he showed that kind of affection to me. I mean he was not exactly the emotional kind that would show these kind of emotions. Anyway he told me to take a seat.

Meriaiza
Meriaiza
13 Followers