Dreams Can Come True

Story Info
Can he get the girl that he desperately wants, and needs?
2.3k words
3.83
21.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little things in the story are the actual truth, but the events are not real. And this is my first time posting a story, so please be kind. Name also have been changed on here. This also isn't your just screwing kind of story, so if that is what you want, you are not getting that from this story and all characters are over 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nick, I hope you know I love you with all my heart. No one can change that. I was dumb for never seeing how much you care about me, and how much you need me." That was all that Angie said, that was all she needed to say to make my heart melt. I put my hands on her sides to pull her closer to me, next thing I know her hands were playing with my hair while we looked each other in the eyes. My heart was racing because it did not matter if she meant what she said or not, this girl was my world. While in my thoughts I got interrupted by her face just inching closer to mine, my mind processed what she was going, so I kissed her lightly pulling her in close to me.

"Nick wake up!" I awoke to my dad yelling and shaking me awake.

As I yawned and groaned a little bit I wanted to just die. Not only because I had to get up for school but because I never wanted that dream to end.

You may be a little clueless on Angie, so here is some things about her you should know. She is around 5'5 in height, she has bleached hair with some black in it. I usually don't like hair like that, but she is just so gorgeous to me to care. Her smile is to die for, and she is the nicest girl ever unless you make her mad. I just hate feeling like this for her because we are only best friends.

I got lost in my thoughts and realized it is 6:00 am. I have to be ready by 6:45 to pick her up so we can go to school. I got out of bed and got in the shower. For a few minutes I just let the water run down all over my body, partly because I was too tired to move and as always I was thinking about her.

When I got out of the shower, I wrapped myself in my towel and went into my room and picked out what I was going to wear. All it was, was black sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I was too tired to try and look good on a Monday. I got dressed and grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see the usual good morning text that I loved oh so much from her, I texted her back saying I was on my way.

I grabbed my bag and started to walk out and told my dad I was leaving for school. When I got in my car I hooked my phone up to the radio, and I turned on Slipknot. They were the best band ever to be, hands down.

ten minutes later I pulled into her driveway and honked the horn and just waited. Lone behold she came out of the house and I just looked at her. She never did the most with herself but the way she wore the skinny jeans she had on and the Band T-shirt she had on, I just loved how she always looked, she never tried too much. When she opened the door and sat in my car, she was listening to her IPod and since everyday she does that, I just drove off, because it is too early to be all happy, and talkative, at least for us.

*****************************************

As I pulled into the parking lot we got out of the car and I decided to walk her to class today, because we do not have any classes together sadly.

"Soo.. How was your night?" I asked

"Oh you know, same as usual. Hardly any sleep and bad dreams."

" I wish I could have made them go away, you deserve to be happy and not upset ever at all to me."

She said nothing to that but she did smile, God how I did love that smile of hers. I would do anything to see it.

"Hey Angie!" Said Mike

She had the biggest smile on her face and ran up to hug her boyfriend.

"I missed you so much." after that sentence she had kissed him.

Now me, I don't know why but usually the sight of that makes my blood boil over, and my heart races and I just want to leave, so that is just what I did. As I walked away I told her I will talk to her later and all she said was okay, and continued to be all over him.

**************************************************

All throughout the school day I could not concentrate, the whole scene kept going through my head and all it did was making me feel so sick and angry and just so destroyed on the inside. As I sit through my last class of the day, I wasn't as hurt, but it still sucked so to say. This was the best class to be in when I was upset because my friend Anna was in that class, she was one of the few people I could tell everything with.

"What is on your mind Alligator?" Anna asked with a smile.

Just with how she said that made me laugh a little, she just knew how to break the ice.

"What makes you think something is on my mind?"

"I am not stupid Hun, so spill the beans."

So I kind of went on a rant.

"No one can treat her like I do, no one could care about her like me. I would never raise my hand or voice to her. I would tell her I love her not to make her fall for me but because it is actually true. I know I have done bad things to people in a relationship before, but I think of just her, and everyday I just want her more. But every time she is with him or anyone else, I feel like my heart is being ripped out an I hate the feeling."

She replied saying "You can not make her love you or be with you. You will find someone who will feel like that about you. I do not know who it will be, but it will all work out for the best, everything will be okay."

She gave me a hug and all I said was I wanted it to be with her. But She was right, I can't force anything. I felt my phone buzz to see that Angie said she did not need a ride home. I knew it was cause Mike is going to take her home. So as soon as the bell rang I walked to my car and left as fast as I could.

**************************************************

Me and my Dad are pretty much the same kind of person, so we could pretty much tell if something was up. He knocked on my door, and I knew why, so all I told him was that I really did not want to talk about anything.

I knew it was crazy to act all mopey just because you did not have the girl of your dreams, but I felt as if I needed her. I grabbed my phone and texted Angie to tell her I was not going to school tomorrow, so she would have to find a ride.

"What is wrong" She asked.

"I just do not feel well, that is all."

"Well I hope you feel better."

"Me too, imma go to bed, night, love you."

"Love you too!"

I hated how it was a friendship love to her. I went into my bedroom and just laid down on my bed.

I plugged my headphones in my phone and put them in my ears and listened to the saddest songs I had, and played them as loud as I could, and I just closed my eyes and at some point in the night I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to a text message. I looked at what time it was, it was 3:00 am. I saw that the text was from Angie, all it said was, "Could you come outside and we talk?"

"Right now? It is late."

"I am already outside your house anyways, you either come out here or I go in there, and you know I will."

I got up, and realized I fell asleep in the clothes I wore the previous day, so I walked out and went out the front door knowing that my dad was the heaviest sleeper known to man.

When i walked out, I just saw her sitting on the steps, so I went to sit next to her. When I looked at her face I saw that her eyes were red and swollen, so at that point I knew she had been crying.

"What is wrong?"

She had a hard time talking because she was trying not to cry.

"I left Mike."

Deep down I am yelling hell yes! But since I did not want to upset her even more, I did not show signs of being happy about that.

"What did he do?"

"He was with me to try and get in my pants, hell he said he never even cared about me."

She started to cry, harder as the minute went on, I was trying to comfort her, so I put my arm around her and just let her cry. I held her close to me and she laid her head down against my shoulder.

All I said was "Do not talk, just listen please. If he does not know how amazing you are, he is nuts, and he is missing out. You are perfect and deserve the absolute best." In my head I was thinking that I wished I could be the perfect one for her.

I saw her looking at me, so I looked at her.

"What did you just say?" She asked.

"Oh Shit, i did not know I said that out loud." I thought to myself.

"You should go home and sleep, you have school tomorrow." I said as I just lightly kissed her cheek.

"Do you think you could give me a ride still, please?"

It was hard to look at her and say no, so I told her I would.

"Thank you." She said and gave me a hug then left.

**************************************************

I woke up at 6:15 am and looked at my phone to see she did not text me this morning, and honestly I felt my heart sink just a little. Since I wasn't going to school that day I just laid in bed till about 6:40 and drove to her house to get her and it was like any day, her listening to her music.

When we got to school she asked if we could talk for a minute.

"Sure" was all I said as dull as anyone could say it. And honestly I had a hunch at what she wanted to talk about, and I really did not want to talk about it.

"So listen, I am not as dumb as you think."

I interrupted saying " I don't fucking think you are, so don't assume, damn." Right after I finished that sentence, I regretted it.

"Angie, I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Go ahead please."

She was just looking at me, "Anyways I know what you said last night, and I just wanted you to know that for so long I wished you were the perfect one for me."

I looked at her, and I swore I probably looked like she just slapped me in the face. "What?"

"You heard me, Nick. I just don't want to ruin our friendship in case it went wrong."

Looking down I told her that I understood. It hurt to hear her say that, that when I went to swallow it even hurt.

"But the more I think about it, the more I do want it, I know a girl asking isn't conventional, but do you think we could try? I mean we have been so close for so long. Plus we have to start somewhere if we want to get married in all black, and at a graveyard."

We both smirked because we both randomly made that up one day. I remember it too. We were at my house, and just talking and we both got so hyper and she just randomly said "we are going to get married in all black, and everyone has to be in black."

And me being my dumb self, I replied saying "Yes, and it will be in a graveyard!"

She giggled and said "yes, for sure!"

Getting back to reality I said, "I would love nothing more than to start now with you."

She leaned over towards me and kissed me ever so lightly that it actually tortured me and said "I love you so much, Nick." I thought to myself for a minute that maybe dreams do come true.

"I love you so much too, Angie."

She smiled and at, and I just looked her in the eyes, and thought of how perfect this moment right now is and how I wish she did not have to go.

But she opened the car door, got out, shut the door and left and walked into the school.

When she disappeared I smiled to myself for a minute because is was so amazing and relieving to know that now, he can call her his.

To be continued...