Dreams Can Cum True

Story Info
Babysitter gets a late birthday present.
793 words
3.84
75.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sita
Sita
2 Followers

The day after my birthday I had to baby-sit for the neighbor, Greg. I had watched his kid numerous times. He paid well, and it gave some time to myself, so I didn't mind. Besides, he was hot. He was 6'3" with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was only 27, just 9 years older than me.

I fantasized about him often, while I was masturbating. A couple of times, I even went into his bedroom and masturbated, while watching his porn videos. I just had to make sure Katie, his daughter, was definitely asleep. One time I had thought she was asleep, and I was going through his porn collection. Suddenly, I heard the door open. I managed to put it away before she came in. I was very careful after that.

I told my mom I would hopefully be back around midnight, as I walked out the door. When I got next-door, Greg was just running out the door. He said he would try to be back as soon as he could, but it would probably be around midnight. I told him to have fun, as I shut the door behind him.

The next couple of hours went by quickly. Soon, it was time to put Katie to bed. After I double-checked to make sure she was asleep, I went into Greg's bedroom. I went in his closet, and opened the box I knew contained his porn. There were a couple new tapes. I noticed one of them had no label. Curious, I put it in the VCR. As I sat down on the bed, I was shocked to see myself on the screen. It was a video of me masturbating. He must have had a hidden camera.

I was extremely upset thinking about him seeing me doing that, but as I was watching it I started to get turned on by the sight of my fingers buried deep in my wet pussy. I decided I might as well get undressed and have some fun. I could worry later. I took off my clothes and let down my long blond hair. I got onto the bed and started to rub my hands down my body. I grabbed my large, firm breasts and squeezed my nipples hard. My pussy really started to get soaked. I moved one hand slowly down between my long, tan legs. I began to roll my clit between my thumb and finger. On the screen I could see myself doing the same. I copied everything I was doing on the screen.

I was really getting into it. So, I didn't hear the front door open and close. I also didn't hear the bedroom door open. I did hear a deep voice say, "I thought you might like that video." I looked up, startled. There, in the doorway, was Greg. He had a huge grin on his face.

I jumped out of the bed to get my clothes. He quickly said "No, don't." He then explained how he had always wanted me and was just waiting until I turned 18. I said, "I've always wanted you too." Then he walked over to me, took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately, and hungrily. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his body. I undid his pants while he caressed my breasts. Soon, we were both naked.

He then led me to the bed and laid me down. He lowered his head to my chest and sucked my nipples until they were as hard as diamonds, like his cock. He licked down my body until he got to my hips. He nibbled on my hipbone, which turned me on more than I could have imagined. Then he moved to my hot, wet pussy. His tongue snaked all around my clit. He put two fingers in my pussy. Then he put one in my ass. It hurt a little at first, but then it felt really good. Kept doing all this until I came harder than ever before. Before I could catch my breath, he shoved his long, hard cock into my pussy. I had never felt such intense pleasure before. He was fucking me hard and fast. Suddenly, he rammed it in one more time and let out a loud moan, as he filled me up.

We rested on the bed for about 20 minutes before speaking. I said, "Wow. I have never come like that before."

"I hope you will come over more often now," he said. I told him I would be more than willing to come over everyday, if he made me come like that all the time. We fucked three more times before it was time for me to go home.

Sita
Sita
2 Followers