Dreams Can Cum True

Story Info
He watches her masturbate.
1.2k words
4.24
30k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was twenty and had been looking forward to her date for days; she couldn't believe that the cutest person in the office had asked her out, this was going to be her first real date with a man that she had fancied for months, the man of her dreams and certainly the man of her fantasies. The sexual tension between them had been and still was electric; it was almost tangible and was so powerful she could more or less taste it. Just a glance from him had sent her heart racing and a deep yearning swirling in her groin that she had never experienced before, she was constantly tingling and she was always wet, very wet, she had a cavernous hunger that only Toby could satisfy and hopefully he would, tonight. She started to imagine again how he would touch her, his soft mouth kissing her full pouting lips, then gently moving down her body to her neck and tenderly down to her breasts sucking on her erect nipples, softly biting and chewing. She imagined his tongue lightly flicking on her clitoris and lapping her love juice, sucking and probing her vagina. She could cum just thinking about it. Beth unexpectedly felt an overwhelming desire to touch herself, she was absolutely soaking wet she just couldn't help it, the naughty thoughts that were cascading through her mind were making her body do things that she would never have even dreamt of.

She was sure that she could smell her own desire, she was finding it so very exciting. She could see Toby over the other side of the room and she just couldn't concentrate on anything but him, he glanced up at her and smiled, oh my god he winked at her, she couldn't contain herself any longer, there was something about the way he sent secret messages to her, dirty secret messages, they were going to have the most amazing hot sex, she just knew it, his eyes were a piercing blue, looking right through her, was he reading her mind? Did he know what she was thinking? She truly hoped so. She sensed he wanted her badly and she desperately wanted him too.

She smiled back at him as her hand unconsciously started to roam under her desk, she slowly caressed her bare thigh, there was something about silky-smooth skin and stockings, they felt wonderful and erotic, she gently rubbed her fingers across her stocking top and back onto her leg, she was really getting turned on now, up and down, massaging and stroking, she fingered the hem of her skirt, grateful that she had wore the shortest skirt in her wardrobe, she toyed with the idea of touching herself. Would he notice? Would anybody else notice? He was looking at her now, oh my god did he know the effect that he had on her, did he know what she was doing, or what she was thinking? She felt her face flush with desire, she boldly uncrossed her legs and directed her hand to the top of her bare flesh until she reached the soft silky moist material, she was very glad she had a corner desk, and she was very glad that she had shaved her fanny this very morning, she knew it felt so smooth and so very soft, just the thought of it made her squirm, she glanced her fingertips over her clit and shivered, she was feeling very excited, every nerve ending in her body was now focused on her engorged mound, she had never felt this horny in all of her life. She gave herself a leisurely stroke and closed her eyes just teasing and gliding her fingers over the damp material, very gently touching and rubbing. Her clitoris was as hard as rock now, she could feel it probing through her pants chaffing against the silk, ooh it felt fantastic, she stroked and rubbed it ever so slowly, she looked up and caught Toby staring straight into her eyes, he smiled and she secretly hoped that he would know what she was doing. She was oblivious to everything else in the room but him. Rubbing the smooth soft silky fabric against her clit felt fantastic. He smiled at her almost giving her the go ahead, God she was so hot!

Beth couldn't contain herself anymore, desire washed over her as she pushed the soft silky smooth material to one side then very gently probed her finger into her shaven soft fleshy mound, quietly pushing it in and out, trying not to attract unwanted attention from her colleagues, her stomach was doing somersaults now as she felt herself explode with excitement, wow it felt absolutely delicious and so thrilling

There was no going back now, she needed to climax and new that she wasn't going to be able to take much more, Toby was starting at her, he couldn't believe his eyes, she was hoping that he was touching himself, imagining that he was rubbing his throbbing cock through his trousers. She wanted to give him a show, just to let him know what in the offing. She envisioned his hand gripped around his proud manhood jerking and tugging as hard as he could, he was begging her to suck it, just to wrap her soft luscious lips around it and lick and suck it, getting harder and faster until he came in her mouth, she sucked and sucked his warm excitement, it tasted delectable

Jerry was absolutely certain now that she was masturbating, her face was all flushed, she was squirming around on her seat, if she was doing that at work, god she would be up for anything outside. Her excitement was contagious, his cock was bursting out of his trousers, he wouldn't be able to stand up for ages, he wanted to take her right there and then.

She was rubbing faster now, as every stroke sent an amazing quiver through her body, she was pushing and probing, her fingers were soaking wet, her juices oozing into her already drenched pants. Cupping her hand she pushed her fingers in two at a time, simultaneously rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand. She was pressing harder and harder, getting faster and faster, she couldn't take anymore as the most amazing forceful orgasm that she had ever had rushed through her shuddering body and took her breath away. It took all her effort not to scream out with pure gratification. Her climax felt like it was lasting forever, the surges through her body went on and on, each one more powerful that the last. Wow there was something very naughty about masturbating while there was other people were near you, and they were oblivious to what she had been doing but she was certain Jerry knew, he had been watching her the whole time, he couldn't take his eyes off her face, she was definitely sure now as he smiled and winked at her and motioned to her to leave the office, she couldn't wait for him to get into her knickers, she could cum again just thinking about it and even better than that she didn't have to wait until tonight.