Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

My subconscious was obviously agreeing with the girls, it was time to get back into the scene. It was not like I had to look hard, hell, every guy at work had tried to hit on me once or twice, but I had turned them all away. The pain of somebody you thought loving you then dumping you was too much hurt to want to set myself up for that suffering again. Besides, most of the guys at work were like those at this club, looking for a quick score before moving on.

Other than Tom I quickly corrected, who worked over in Jennifer's subdivision. Whereas the guys were all 'players' Tom seemed more real, but the pain of Mark leaving was still too real to take any relationship for granted. Yeah, I needed to just have a few short flings to get my mind and thoughts off Mark once and for all; the girls were right.

"Hey, wanna dance," a deep voice came from over my shoulder, breaking my reverie of self-pity. Glancing back, I saw a guy smiling. He was cute in a GQ sort of way, and I was about ready to turn him down when Jennifer spoke up.

"She'd love to!" Jennifer told the guy.

I glared at Jennifer who ignored me, nodding her head at the guy as he stepped back to let me get off the barstool. "Go on, you need this," Jennifer whispered.

Slightly pissed off, I realized Jennifer was right; I needed to put my baggage behind me and get on with my life. Mark was not going to miraculously appear at my door divorced and wanting to get back together—it was a college fling and nothing more in his eyes, it was time to go forward from this stationary rut.

"What the fuck," I muttered getting up. Dancing with somebody would at least keep me preoccupied instead of drowning sorrows in margaritas. Looking up at the guy, his gaze was focused blatantly on my cleavage, and instinctively I stuck out my chest and inhaled. His eyes on my body gave me a sudden, almost forgotten thrill—I enjoyed men's attention to my body, a fact blatantly endorsed through my wardrobe, chosen purposely to show off my body and curves.

"I wouldn't mind seeing her naked," she thought...wait, "she?" Obviously I misthought "he" in my mind as the guy stood waiting. Must be the tequila I concluded.

In college I had been a wild sorority girl, at least until meeting—no, I was not going there I admonished myself. Taking a courage gulp to finish my margarita, I turned back towards the waiting stranger. The firm pressure of an arm wrapping around my waist brought me back to reality as he led me to the dance floor.

The music was fading to a new song and I recognized "Sofi Needs a Ladder" by Deadmau5 as I started moving my body to the music. I love dancing, and the mixture of alcohol, environment of the club with the flashing lights and throbbing bass, as well as an attractive man dancing with me soon had me getting into the party atmosphere.

The guy was obviously enjoying himself, acting like a kid in a candy store as his eyes traveled all over my body, never staying in one place for very long, although his gaze always came back to my chest. I had not worn a bra today, as I had dressed for work and not a night on the town. The dress was thick enough so I would not be head lighting anybody at work, but not tight and supportive enough for dancing and bouncing around.

I continued catching the stranger's eyes all over me as I danced, one moment watching my breasts bounce, the next staring at my ass as I rotated around, and yet other times taking in the whole package.

I imagined seeing myself dancing, my body gyrating to the music in the tight pleated dress I had on, Melanie's body covered in a thin sheen of sweat...wait, was I thinking about myself in the third person? Screw it I decided, it's been a while since I had tequila, alcohol did some strange shit at times.

Before long I was thoroughly enjoying myself, getting into the moment as I let my body go, dancing to my fullest to the heavy club beat. As I swayed I raised my hands over my head running them through my hair and felt the cute guy grab my hips. I would have backed away, but something in the back of my mind told me to go for it and realizing the girls were right, I threw caution to the wind, instead moving into his embrace, his hands sliding back to cup my butt, pulling my body closer against his.

I felt my pulse quicken in response as I danced so close against him. My tits were rubbing across his chest, his grip on my ass causing my pelvis to press against his crotch to his obvious enjoyment, sensing the hard-on through his slacks. I could not help but grin, enjoying the attention as I slowly turned around, grinding my ass into his crotch.

His hands were still on my hips and a sudden evil inspiration from nowhere came to me as I grabbed his hands, slowly sinking into a crouch. I held his hands stationary as they slid up my body until to his obvious delight I guided them to my chest so he was cupping my breasts through the dress.

I let out a moan—had it really been so long the slight touch of a stranger caused me to be this turned on? The tingling between my legs was an affirmative as I slowly rose back up—to the guy's obvious disappointment. He cupped my ass again as I turned and straddled one of his legs, sliding up and down his leg seductively.

The song ended and New Boyz' "Backseat" began as I started dancing slow and seductively against the stranger, even though the song was a fast one. His hands were still rubbing and cupping my ass as I danced against him. Turning around with my arms raised again, I felt a moment of shock as his hands suddenly grasped my breasts, massaging them before the entire crowd, to the delight of several other guys in front of me.

Although I had teased him earlier by allowing the feel, at this point I knew it was time to lay down the boundaries and pull his hands off, maybe even go back to the table with the girls.

Immediately a thought popped into my head at seeing her being groped on the dance floor, swaying seductively would be such a turn on.

It was as if a light switch had been flipped.

The thrill and exhibitionism abruptly turned me on as I bent forward pressing my chest further against the stranger's hands while rubbing my ass against the his crotch. The action was a green flag to him, allowing free reign on my chest. The guy was obviously enjoying showing off his freedom with my body to the crowd as he kneaded my breasts firmly together, my flesh almost overflowing from the dress.

I could not believe the feeling of somebody touching me after so long, and the thought came to me again of seeing Melanie dancing with another man groping her sending a thrill through me. Odd, why was I thinking of myself in the third person?

The next song was a slow one, "Right There" by Nicole Scherzinger and my body started moving seductively to the sultry beat of the song as my partner continued his attention on my quivering chest. Without a bra to hold my breasts in place, they moved freely wherever the guy squeezed, the soft material rasping across my nipples sending thrills all the way to the core between my legs. Several times his thumbs would caress my bare flesh as he continued to feel me up, causing gasps to come out of my mouth at the unexpected sensation.

Opening my eyes and looking out on the dance floor, I saw a several men openly watching us—or more to the point me and my fondled tits. I was about to break away, calling it enough when again the strange thought came into my head how hot I would look on the dance floor, the meek Melanie finally letting her body go.

So instead of pulling away, I leaned my head back into the guy's chest, continuing to dance, swaying back and forth and rubbing my ass against his crotch. I would have remained like that for the whole song until I felt his thumbs slide across the top of my breasts again, then unexpectedly hooking beneath my dress, sliding across my hard nipples. More in shock than embarrassment, I spun around to the crowd's verbal chagrin.

Looking up at the guy—I still did not know his name—he was smiling in obvious delight and lust as his hands continued to massage my body, this time focusing on my lower back. Uncharacteristically I realized I was enjoying the attention, completely lost in the moment as an odd image kept popping in my head on this was how I wanted to see her/me.

As such, I did not hesitate when he leaned forward, his tongue invading my mouth freely as I responded in turn. His hands squeezed my ass, drawing me closer against him as we made out on the dance floor.

I wondered how far I would let this go, another inspiration in my mind wanting to see Melanie—me—go all the way. I really needed to cut down on the drinks I thought due to these strange thoughts.

I continued to dance while making out with him as I felt the man guiding me slowly backwards to the beat of the song. Coming up for air, I took a glance back, seeing him herding us to the side of the dance floor where there was a dark corner. Immediately my thoughts turned back to Stephanie's comment earlier at lunch about "nooks and crannies" being filled, my skin tingling with goose bumps.

As the guy resumed probing the inside of my mouth, our tongues dancing, I was about to move away when again, as if a switch were flipped I thought "what the hell" and gave in, letting him press me against the wall as one of his hands entwined itself into my long auburn hair.

I vaguely recalled several things. The song had changed to "Mirrors" by Natilia Killis, the stranger's hands were all over me, sliding across my ass, reaching up to fondle a breast, holding my head. I imagined what it would look like seeing me/Melanie being such a slut, she/I had the body for it, why not use it? My thoughts were in such turmoil.

As the man moved down to kissing my neck, I looked over his shoulder, seeing several men sitting at tables nearby watching us. An odd thought came into my mind how much I wanted to join them and watch what was going on, but my head was grabbed again as the man kissed me more deeply.

I moaned against his mouth as his groin pressed into my pelvis while his tongue invaded my mouth. His erection was obvious between the material of his slacks and my dress.

Suddenly the shock of skin on skin overwhelmed me as I felt his hand on my bare ass, realizing he had raised the hem of my dress up. The material was bunched around my lower back as I again looked over his shoulder, verifying that although people were watching, his body apparently blocked my current wardrobe malfunction.

Again a sudden thought popped into my head how exciting it would be seeing her/Melanie exposed from the waist down in the club. Maybe I was an introverted exhibitionist I thought abstractedly when the man's voice broke my thoughts.

"I have a condom," he whispered into my ear.

Holy crap, this was going way too far. I was about to blurt "No!" when again a peculiar thought came into my head, the desire to see Melanie/me used. Somehow before I could even gather my thoughts my mouth formed the words echoing through my head as I did nothing more than moan "OK."

What the hell was I doing? I was undoubtedly aroused, shit, my crotch was soaking my lace thong, and I would definitely enjoy it after so long. But this was totally unlike me, just a few drinks and I was willing to fuck a stranger in a dark corner?

My attention was distracted as the man moved back, his hands going between us as I realized he had unzipped his pants and was rolling on the rubber. My breath caught as he looked me in the eye, slowly sinking to his knees. I suddenly had a complete view of the dance floor, but other than the few people sitting nearby or passing by on the way to the dance floor, we were in essence alone.

My mind was brought back to the moment as his hands hooked around the waistline of my thong, rolling it down my hips, then down my thighs. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall feeling the material spring away from my crotch as he continued lowering the lacey material down my legs. His hands slid down my legs, sending a shudder through me as he gently grabbed an ankle and with barely any hesitation raised my foot, stepping out of the small, knowingly wet, lace. The same was repeated for the other foot.

Standing up, he slid the white lace into his pocket, smiling, "A souvenir of the hottest girl in the club," he said.

Before I could say anything in return, he moved forward, his hands grasping my bare hips. I groaned feeling as his condom-covered cock moved between my legs and as if guided by another presence I reacted without thought, hooking one leg around the back of his knee. Reaching down, I grasped his cock to his obvious delight, guiding him forward.

He entered me easily more from how aroused I was than the lubricant from the condom as I groaned into his shoulder, the foreign flesh sinking into my neglected pussy. I began moving my hips, riding the cock as he held me against the wall. My arms wrapped around his neck, taking his mouth into mine as he moved rhythmically back and forth.

"Oh God yes," I moaned into his mouth as he fucked me. I could not believe how wonderful it felt as he pummeled my core, my body alive as I felt the build up to the first orgasm with a man in two years.

To hide my uncontrollable moans, I buried my face back into his shoulder, feeling my entire body quivering as his thrusts moved faster and faster. His pumping was so fast my pussy barely could clench on his member, not recalling ever being in such a state of excitement.

My orgasm climbed further and I looked over his shoulder, seeing Mary and Jennifer on the dance floor, both of them giving me a "thumbs up" as I was unashamedly fucked in public. I was on display to my own friends as I let a complete stranger fuck me.

Again the thought came to me of wishing to be seeing it as well.

I also noted several guys now watching as well as the stranger fucked me against the wall. Instead of being embarrassed, once again it was as if a completely foreign thought entered my head as the open display brought me over the edge, my pussy clenching down as the orgasm took over my body, my moans of pleasure clearly reaching several on the dance floor, and recognizable as to what was happening as they looked over and cheered.

Suddenly the guy slammed into my pubis, gripping my ass cheeks firmly, spreading them wide as I felt his cock pulsing its orgasm inside my canal. I squeezed, performing Kegel exercises on my vaginal muscles, milking him as we both rode our orgasms to completion.

Afterwards, he slid out, giving me another kiss as he pulled my dress back down. Giving one more kiss, he smiled, "Thanks, that was wonderful." then turned and left, leaving me to catch my breath while I leaned against the wall.

Once I was composed I made my way out to the dance floor, joining Mary and Jennifer. Several guys clapped as I went by, my entire body flushing in embarrassment as I tried to ignore them, too caught up in the afterglow to care who saw me get ploughed in public.

"Damn girl, I knew you could do it," Jennifer said in greeting as we started dancing.

"That's the Melanie I knew in college," Mary said, having known me for most of our four years of college. "Though I lost $20 to Jennifer here, I didn't think you'd get back on in the saddle—or should I say on the saddle horn—tonight. I'm happy for you!" Mary said, giving me a hug to the clapping of several guys around us.

"So how was it after all this time," Jennifer pressed.

"It was—wonderful," I laughed as they joined in.

When the song ended, we all made our way back to the table where Mary and Jennifer were eager and quick to tell the others my "adventure with strange" as they put it.

As they chatted, I again wondered what had overcome me. I wasn't a virgin, and had plenty of meaningless sex in the past, but I had been on my own self-inflicted dry spell for the last two years. One night in a bar should not have caused me to change so suddenly.

Still, the thought of fucking her was an incredible turn on. Wait—fucking her? I meant "him" obviously I thought, wondering again at some of the strange ideas of gender going on in my head. I took a drink of my margarita, refreshed since my not-so-indiscrete lay, and began chatting with the girls.

As we talked, I absentmindedly hooked my heels on the rungs of the barstool. My attention was drawn to the table across from us with several guys, who were cheering and raising their glasses towards our table. At first I thought they were flirting for a group pick-up, but then I noticed they were toasting me in particular. I felt my heart skip wondering if they had watched me fucking by the wall, feeling a moment of embarrassment until a cold breeze hit me right on my slit as I remembered the guy taking my thong—I was now flashing myself to the table across from us!

"Shit!" I said crossing my legs, to the obvious laments of abandonment from the table next to us.

Seeing the other girls' curious brows, I reluctantly explained what happened as they all burst out in laughter at my expense.

"Well, going commando is definitely a time saver here!" Stephanie laughed and I had to join in.

We were still giggling at my social faux pas when the waitress brought over two more pitchers of margaritas. "From the boys at the next table," she told us in explanation, feeling my face redden.

Pouring ourselves all a drink the other girls turned and raised their glasses to the guys, who considered that an open invitation to join our table.

I was still humiliated at inadvertently exposing myself to these guys; however, the drinks flowed freely and the conversation never returned back to my exposure and I began to relax, loosening up and joining the conversation.

There were six guys in the group, so the other girls laughingly told me I could have the spare for my "cumming out" party as Jennifer thoughtfully put it, the double entendre not lost on any of the girls. Stephanie stated it was only fair since I was the one who had put out the bait by flashing them, causing my embarrassment to resurface.

Even so, the two guys on each side if me—Brad, a tall blonde and Tim, a stockier brunette—were good conversationalists, and I soon found myself warming up to the banter and party atmosphere. To my surprise they were brothers, and the whole group was there for Tim's birthday.

"Well, happy birthday!" I told him. Without a thought, I pulled him down, planting a slow kiss on his lips. Surprised at the softness, and still tingling from my recent tryst, I impulsively stuck out my tongue, invading his mouth as his hands gripped my bare shoulders. I'm not sure what was coming over me, but I felt a thrill running through me again, not surprisingly as a round of sex always causes me to be increasingly hornier. In fact, during my wilder days one fraternity had nicknamed me the Energizer Bunny, because I could keep going and going and going.

As the current song drew to a close, one of the other guys suggested we all go dance, and the girls agreed, quickly taking their chosen partners and leading them to the dance floor, leaving me, Brad, and Tim alone.

"Would you like to dance?" Brad asked.

"I'd love to," I replied, "but who's first?" I said looking at them both.

"Well, if you don't mind, both of us," Tim said. "We do everything together," he grinned.

Thinking back later, I should have realized he was hinting at more than dancing, but after several margaritas and a good fuck, I was oblivious to the comment.

"Sure, why not," I said, getting up from the stool.

I smiled feeling two arms wrap around my waist and lower body, guiding me to the dance floor, just as the next song, Dev's "Bass Down Low" began throbbing through the loud speakers. I immediately began undulating to the seductive beat of the song, one arm going behind my head, the other palming my flat stomach as my hips swayed seductively back and forth.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers