Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to remember that no one noticed anything unusual with me yesterday. And judging from Emily's reaction, I was not the only female he impressed. The only problem was that I am the only unattached female in that library. That means all eyes will be on me the rest of this week. We don't get a lot of excitement on a daily basis and there is nothing like the subject of someone's love life to get eyeballs roaming and tongues wagging.

I know they have talked about me for years. Most were here three years ago and they have seen that there has been no one since. "Poor single Angela." I hate those looks even if my co-workers don't mean any harm by it.

I have problems. I have to keep my head on at work, and get my job done. Easier said considering that I will be in close proximity to a man who makes my pulse race the temperature in the room rise. I'm going to have to spend the entire week fighting every impulse I have.

12