Dreams Come True?

Story Info
Wife in the pool falls asleep and has a lust filled dream.
1.2k words
4
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm off of work today. It's been a long week so I'm exhausted. I sit and read a little of a book by my favorite spicy author. It's a sunny day though so I decide to change plans and lounge in the pool. We have a privacy fence so I strip bare for zero tan lines. Pretty soon I'm drifting off to sleep and start dreaming. My dream goes a little like this.

I'm laying on my float relaxing and reading a REALLY spicy book. I'm completely naked since we have privacy. Who wants tan lines? The more I read, the more I can feel the slickness between my thighs. My nipples are standing on point. I hold the book in one hand and begin to play with them as I read. I slowly move my hand down and find my clit. I slowly rub in circles back and forth. I keep going and insert a finger in and out until I start to feel the orgasm crest. I moan but hear someone cough that interrupts my finale. I jump off the float startled and embarrassed. I apologize but my neighbor, Chad, just waves his hand and said that he was enjoying the show. He walks over to the edge of the pool and asks if he can join me. I've always wondered what he would be like. My husband, Ben, and I have even talked about a threesome but never tried it with him.

About that time, my husband walks through the back door. He had been watching from the window. They both get undressed and come to the pool. My neighbor gets in while my husband sits on the edge. Chad takes over where I started. He bends his head down and puts my ample breast in his mouth. He sucks and licks my nipple like he's suddenly hungry for something. I'm leaning against my husband's legs moaning while he watches. Chad finds my clit. I'm wet from the pool but so slick from being turned on. I ask myself if this is really happening. He rubs my clit until I'm right there at climax again but stops. He then brings his mouth to mine. At first he gives quick sweet kisses. He nibbles at my lip. But then he slowly parts my lips with his tongue and dives in passionately. Our breathing quickens as we continue. His hand moves down my body slowly. He finally reaches my pussy.

Chad slips in 2 fingers and I lose control. I reach down and stroke his hard 9 in cock. I'm breathless and begging him to fuck me. The water makes me weightless as he picks me up and puts me on his bare thick member stretching me as he goes in. Everything around me disappears for a moment as I'm being pleasured. His thick cock feels so good going in and out of my pussy. In ecstasy, I lean my head back and look at my husband. He's watching us with lust in his eyes as I bounce up and down in the water. Just as I'm about to climax, Chad lifts me off his cock and turns me around. He enters me from the back and I stare at my husband's cock. I take him in my mouth slowly making sure I lick the tip as I go in. He's so thick and hard that I can barely fit him in. I swirl my tongue around his member as I take it in and out. I can taste his pre-cum as I'm sucking on him. I slip my mouth all the way down and feel him at the back of my throat as I'm being fucked from behind. In and out Chad goes as I'm still giving head. I've never been more turned on in my life.

My pussy starts to pulsate as my orgasm nears. I finally orgasm squeezing Chad's cock so hard. He tells me that he's about to cum and needs to pull out. I beg him not to. He starts pumping harder and harder until he explodes his hot seed into me. I finish off my husband in my mouth and swallow but he's still so hard and horny. Chad and I get out of the pool and I lie down on a lounge chair. My husband climbs on top of me and takes my breast in his mouth. He's hungry for more as he kisses his way down to my pussy. He licks my slick opening and pushes his tongue in. He licks my clit until I'm crazy with passion again. He works his way back up to my mouth and devours me. He sticks his cock at my pussy and pushes his way in for his turn in me. Chad comes around to my head.

Turned on, he places his cock at mouth. I take small amounts at a time as he pushes in and out of my mouth. He's so much bigger than Ben. As my my hubby fucks my pussy hard, I get fucked in the mouth by Chad. I make him slow down and I flick my tongue under the head of his dick where it joins the shaft. I lick his dick like it's a lollipop as I reach up and play with his balls. I make him pull out and suck the head and then take him all the way back in and hold the position. I start moaning and he feels the vibration on his cock. I pull back off and tongue the opening a little and tease him more as I swirl my tongue again. Completely out of his mind, I start softly taking him in and out as I'm still getting fucked. His orgasm is so explosive as I feel his hot creamy cum shoot down my throat.

My husband is so turned on that his shoots his cum at the same time into my pussy. As we start to come down from our lust high, I acknowledge the fact that I only orgasmed once while they got 2. Chad says he can take care of that. He softly kisses his way to my pussy. He takes his tongue and ever so lightly starts to lick. Back and forth and in and out, he swirls his tongue around my clit. Up and down he licks hard and then in and out firmly he goes. He can taste my slickness as I get close. I'm so turned that it doesn't take long. My body starts to tremble as he enters 2 fingers in and out while he licks and sucks my clit. Ben takes my boobs in his hands and mouth while Chad continues. I feel waves of pleasure and my muscles start to tense up in anticipation of release. My pussy contracts as I feel the intense pleasure of my orgasm.

The orgasm in my dream is so explosive that it wakes me up. I'm still floating in the pool as I was doing before. I'm very disappointed when I realize it was all a dream. I roll off my float to stand and see that Chad has indeed been standing in our backyard watching me float naked. Ben does walk out of the house to get his stuff from Chad and tells me he's been watching from the window. I look at both of them as they look at me and then each other. They start stripping as they both walk to the pool. Do dreams really come true?