Dreams Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some might say we could pass as twins because I was wearing about the same thing. I had on my blue jean shorts and a light blue t-shirt and wearing the same exact pair of sneakers. She complimented me on my outfit and I did the same.

I asked her what kind of movies she liked and she replied, "Well, normally I like them all, but tonight I am kind of in the mood for a romance maybe or a good romantic comedy and I love stand up!"

"Well, that sounds great, so do I! Who is your favorite stand up comedian?" I ask.

"Robin Williams, for sure," she replies.

Excitedly I agree, "Oh yes! He is my all time favorite and this may sound crazy, but I think he is really cute or sexy whichever you would like to call him.

I think it may be because I love a guy that can make me laugh, you know the guys that aren't worried about what people think about them that will do just about anything to make a girl laugh; you know the ones that push the envelope."

She agrees and then asks, "What would you like to eat tonight?"

"I think I would really like some Chinese food if you like that as well?"

She is shocked at how much we really have in common and says, "Chinese it is then!"

When we return home we eat our Chinese and laugh about stupid things as we finish eating and start to clean up the mess I am getting that feeling again, that same feeling that urges me to touch my body and bring my self to an orgasm.

We put the dishes away and retreat to the living room and pop in one of the movies we just recently rented which is Coyote Ugly, one she says she has never seen. This is one of my favorite movies ever since the first time I saw it.

Every once in a while I glance over at Kim and wonder if she is thinking the same thing that I am thinking. The tension ends up getting the better of her and she asks if I have thought about the other night at all? I blush as I tell her that I have thought about it and that it has still got me a little worked up and even more so every time I see her. She slides over a little closer to me and my heart starts beating through my chest.

That feeling in the pit of my stomach grows stronger the closer she gets. Her hand brushes my leg and it sends shivers down my entire body. She tries to soothe me by telling me that we won't do anything I don't want to do.

She seems so confident for someone who has never done this before and yet her confidence has me mesmerized, or is it just her perfume? Whatever it is, it has me wanting her to do what ever she wants to do to me. She starts by leaning in and kissing me.

I can't help but think that if I were drunk right now that I would rip her clothes off of her and slide three fingers up her dripping wet pussy before she even knew what was happening. She runs her hand up my t-shirt and feels my 34D breasts as she whispers in my ear that I have the nicest figure she has ever seen.

I had always know that guys found me attractive, but never in a million years would have thought that girls might be attracted to me as well. She gets up from the couch and stands in front of me and pulls me to stand with her.

She slowly pulls my t-shirt from up over my head and tosses it on the couch behind me and starts trailing her fingers from my lips down to my neck and then reaches the top part of my cleavage that is still visible above my blue lace bra. She then slowly reaches the buttons on my shorts and pauses for a moment as if to see if I will object, which I do not.

As she undoes each button with swift expertise I start to shiver at her sweet touch. I try to get some confidence and reach up to unzip her top. As I am unzipping her top she is unbuttoning her shorts and lets them fall to the floor and steps out of them.

She leans in and starts to kiss me again and lowers my panties to the floor as I remove my bra. The feeling of being completely naked in front of such a beautiful woman made me even more nervous. She finished removing her panties and bra as to make me a little more comfortable and she was just as radiant when she stood before me naked as she does when she is fully clothed.

She gently lowers me back down to the couch and she lowers he soft body just above my lap. As she kisses my lips she starts to inch her way down my neck to my uncovered tits. While sucking one into her mouth she kneads the other with her free hand. Her mouth stops sucking just long enough to kiss my mouth again. She lowers her body to the floor so that she is kneeling in front of me.

She reaches around my waist and moves me closer to the edge of the couch so that my dripping wet pussy is close enough to her face to smell the aroma of my cunt. She kisses up the inside of my thigh getting closer to my lips and I want to reach down and pull her in faster, but try to control myself.

I can feel her moist warm breath on my clean shaven pussy and that is almost enough to send me into convulsions. One short stroke of her wet tongue and I forget where I am until I feel her mouth back up at my breasts and then kissing me. She asks, "Are you ok?"

I tell her that I am and she continues her licking and sucking of all parts of my body. When at last I feel her tongue back at the top of my clit, I am not sure how much more of this I can take. As her tongue penetrates the lips of my vagina her finger finds a comfortable resting place inside my tight ass.

I have never had anything in my ass before, but I felt as though I would come all over her face as soon as she started moving it in and out. I felt her tongue licking my clit very heavily, not the light soft strokes from before, but strong forceful strokes. I was getting more and more turned on and wanted to return the favor, but was enjoying this all way too much.

I wanted to come all over that pretty face of hers and then kiss and drink all of my juices from her delectable lips. She continued to lick and suck on my small bud of pleasure and soon I was coming in floods of white cream all over her face.

She licked every bit of it as I shook with every touch of her tongue. Running my hands through her hair she came up for some air and a long kissing feast. I finally got what I had longed for, the sweet taste of my pussy all over her mouth.

I shoved my tongue as far down her throat as I could and started grabbing at her ass and pulling her to sit on top of me. She asked if I had a vibrator and I said, "Yes!"

We removed ourselves from the couch and moved into the bedroom where I kept my vibrator in the nightstand table by my bed. As we lay on the bed side by side I rolled over to get my toy out and she started rubbing my ass and got closer to me.

When my ass was touching her stomach she reached around to cup my pussy with her hand and kissed my neck. I knew it was my turn to return the favor. I laid the vibrator close by on the table where it could be reached easily when we needed it.

I rolled over on top of her and placed my hand between her legs inserting one finger then two as she reached for my hand to press them into her as far as they would go it felt as though my entire hand would fit snuggly in her beautiful twat. I think that our hormones were getting the best of us because I wanted to get fucked so badly and I think she felt the same.

I inserted a third finger and finger fucked her furiously for what seemed like fifteen minutes as I sucked on her firm tits. She was moaning and panting so heavily now that I was now ready to eat her and drink all of her juices as she had done for me just moments ago. I turned just so, where she was still able to reach my pussy, with my ass in the air.

As I licked her and sucked on her sweet clit she was fingering both my ass and my pussy. As she came closer to an orgasm I could feel her body tighten under mine. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. She felt amazing as her orgasm was received by my mouth. She tasted wonderful and she was so sexy when she came. She then rolled me over and mounted me as she reached for the vibrator still lying on the nightstand.

I could feel her grinding into me with her pelvic muscles and was getting more and more aroused and the thought of her fucking me with my own toy was unbelievable. The feel of her soaked pussy on mine was cataclysmic to say the least. Soon I felt her body retreat from its former position and lower beside me.

Soon the all too familiar sound of my vibrator caught me off guard and I jumped just slightly. Kim rested the toy on my stomach at first and then teased my pussy with the tingling vibrations. Not long after this torment she placed the head of this machine at the entrance of my vagina.

I squirmed trying to push my pussy onto the tool in which most of my orgasms had grown accustomed. When she saw what I was trying to do, she slowly pulled it away then back to me inserting it just so that the head of this toy could not be seen.

She left it in place for just a second before shoving it as far north as it would go. I thought I would scream from the sheer pleasure she was giving me, but a loud moan is all that had escaped my lips. She placed her finger inside of my mouth and as I sucked on her finger still wet from my pussy she started sucking on my tits.

Slowly extracting the toy from my uterus and repeating the in and out thrusts I could feel her biting and nibbling on my hard nipples. She told me that she had a toy that would work better for both of us back at her house, but she didn't know how tonight was going to go, that this would have to do for tonight.

After inserting the vibrator all the way once again she resumed her mounting position above me and she lowered her pussy right above mine to where she could feel the vibrating protrusion on her clit as well. The grinding motions we were both making was bringing us both closer to yet another orgasm.

With a simultaneous orgasm she collapses on top of me and we both try to catch our breath. She rolls over to lie next to me and we cuddle up together in a spooning position. She feels so exotic lying next to me this way.

Unsure of what to say or do we just enjoy the feel of each others bodies. I must have dozed off because I don't remember what happened next. All I remember was getting out of bed to take a shower and it was already ten o'clock in the morning and Kim was still asleep in the bed next to me. She looked so great lying there still naked in my bed.

My mind started to get the better of me and my body started to yearn for her touch again, but yet I also wanted to feel Robert's massive dick buried deep inside of my pussy!

I walked over to the side of the bed where Kim was laying and touched her stomach lightly with my fingers and she slept, still and my eyes drifted down to the small light patch of pubic hairs that were all matted together from our passionate night of oral pleasures.

When my fingers made their way up to her ample mounds she moved slightly, pulling my hand away I said her name, "Kim?"

She smiled and said. "Yes?"

"Would you like to take a shower with me or would you like to sleep?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" she asked. "That is the best part! Sure I would love to!"

She rose out of the bed and followed me to the bathroom. I told her since we were about the same size she could wear some of my clothes if she wanted. She thanked me as I turned the water on in the shower. She said, "Would you object to a bath instead of a shower this morning?"

I said, "I think that would be so relaxing."

As the water ran, filling to just below the top we slid in to the huge tub and sighed at how relaxing this bath truly was. Shortly after my eyes closed I felt Kim above me again.

Was she ready for round two already? I thought. She kissed my mouth once again and wasted no time with placing her soapy wet hand between my legs. With the soapy water it seemed to slip in so quickly that her two fingers were deep inside of me before I even knew what happened.

The pleasure this girl had given me all the previous night wasn't even a hint of what things we would learn together as our new friendship grew.

12