Dreams Do Come True

Story Info
Erotic penpals finally meet.
3k words
3.97
18.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
525 Followers

I’d written a few stories and gotten some fairly good responses back from them, but none of the responses excited me as much as one from a lady I’ll call ‘Red’. It seems that a lot of what I’d written about excited her but was missing from her present sex life. She gave me a few details in the feedback she sent and I wrote a quick note back to her, not really expecting to hear anything more.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a reply the next day indicating that she'd like to hear more about me. That was the start of many more emails, with more and more personal information and eventually our turn on’s, turn off’s, and fantasies going back and forth. Unfortunately I also learned that while she was now single and would be interested in getting together with me, we lived over a thousand miles apart and neither of us were in a position to travel that far. We didn’t let that stop our emails however and soon we were sending emails back and forth that were as hot or hotter than most of the stories I’ve read on Literotica. It seems her ex-husband was very bland sexually to say the least and wouldn’t even consider doing half the things we emailed back and forth. There was many a night that I’d sit in front of the computer stroking myself to orgasm while I read her latest reply. We were quite open with each other and when I mentioned it to her, she admitted bringing herself off while reading my emails as well.

A few months of this went by until we finally exchanged phone numbers & arranged for me to call her the next Sat. night. I was as nervous as a 16 yr old getting ready for his first date as I watched the clock creep towards the arranged time. All sorts of things ran through my mind as I heard the phone ring through. She must have been waiting right beside it because I only heard it ring once before she picked up. Her voice was everything I’d expected...soft, smooth and sexy as hell. Like our emails, our calls started out fairly tame, but it wasn’t long before our calls were as hot as our emails had been. Now I’d never really considered phone sex to be overly exciting – but that was before I talked to Red!

At least every few weeks one of us would call the other, and our conversations almost always took place with both of us naked in our respective beds. Even though there was such a large distance between us, when I closed my eyes and listened to her voice, it was easy to believe that it was her hands stroking me instead of my own. Red would often be pleasing herself with one of her toys while we talked and one of the hottest calls I can remember is when I was used a vibrator on my ass as I told her every detail of what I was doing. We both came at almost the same time and the next time we talked, she told me she’d tried a dildo in her ass and found she loved it.

Even though we talked of how good it would be to be able to meet, it wasn’t until the company she worked for sent her on a Thursday to Tuesday training course to my home town of London that we realized we’d be able to make that dream a reality. Seeing as the company covered her hotel cost, we decided to take full advantage of it and she had my name added to the room booking. She flew in on the Thursday but with our schedules we wouldn’t be able to meet until Friday night. I left work early so I had a chance to shower, shave and get to her room before her afternoon conference was over. All of the nervous feelings of our first call came back to me as I waited for her on the bed, a dozen roses were in a vase beside the bed and several candles provided just enough light to see by. Just when I was starting to wonder when she’d get there I heard her key in the door. We’d described ourselves to each other and emailed pictures (some of them quite erotic) back and forth, but seeing her in person, even dressed, I could feel myself harden immediately. Now neither of us is model material, and we both admit to being able to lose a few pounds, but she’s so well proportioned that whatever extra weight there was hardly showed at all.

Her face lit up when she saw the roses and instead of the nervous tension I’d somewhat expected, we greeted each other like lovers who’d been together for years. As soon as I took her in my arms and felt her lips against mine for the first time I knew this was going to be a very special weekend! Knowing there was no rush, we held each other and kissed for several minutes before we pulled away to look at each other. Almost in unison, our hands reached out and began softly caressing each other’s face. While her fingers ran through my full beard, I traced the line of her jaw with my fingers, following the curve of her throat down to the top buttons of her blouse. As the buttons were undone and the swell of her breasts was slowly revealed I heard her quick intake of breath as my fingers followed the edge of her bra down the smooth slopes of her breasts. My fingers were soon replaced with my lips and tongue as I reached behind her and undid her bra. Even through the material of her bra I’d felt how erect her nipples were and when exposed they were stunningly hard. I teased each one in turn, alternating between licking and blowing on them until much to her delight, I sucked as much of her areola into my mouth as I could and rolled the nipple around with my tongue.


Red’s hands certainly weren’t idle while I was doing this and by now my shirt was undone, almost off and her fingers were teasing my erection through my jeans. As her blouse and bra slid to the floor, I was already undoing her skirt, which quickly joined the growing pile on the floor along with my jeans. I’m not sure who led who, but we quickly tumbled to the bed and I could feel her pushing her crotch against my hard-on as we kissed some more. Reluctantly I pulled away so I could once again run my hands over her breasts, only this time I was able to continue down over her stomach and as my fingers traced a pattern down each leg and back up again, my tongue was tracing circles around her nipples. As I ran my fingers over the very damp crotch of her panties her fingers were inching their way into my boxers, teasing and stroking my shaft as they went. Not to be left behind I slid my fingers under the fabric of her panties and quickly noticed that all I was feeling was smooth skin. I could see the sexy smile on her face when I looked up and realized that she must have remembered me telling her how much I liked a shaved pussy and done it just for me. Our fingers were now very busy exploring the others equipment and I can still remember her groan of pleasure as I bit gently on her nipple at the same time my fingers ran over her clit.

I knew from our earliest conversations that her ex had thought that oral sex was dirty and wanted no part of it – giving or receiving, so I couldn’t wait any longer to help her make up for lost time. She quickly realized my intentions as my lips and tongue traced a line from her nipples, down her belly and as I reached the top of her panties she raised up off the bed so I could slide them down and off. She tasted as good as I imagined she would and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, going back and forth between parting her lips with my tongue and then teasing, but not quite entering her and then circling but not quite touching her fully erect clit. I knew she’d had enough teasing when I felt her hands on the back of my head, gently but firmly drawing me fully down to her pussy. Taking the not so subtle hint, I finally allowed my tongue to enter her as far as it could, swirled it around, drew it back out and then started all over again, every so often pausing to lick and suck at the lips of her pussy. As she got more and more aroused I gently started massaging around her clit with my fingers and then switched – tracing circles around her clit with my tongue while I worked one and then two fingers into her hot opening. Just as we’d talked about so many times on the phone, I fucked her with my fingers and teased her with my tongue, occasionally planting small kisses right on her clit until I could feel her body start to tense up on the verge of an orgasm. Then I’d slow down and almost stop until she’d calmed down a bit. I let her get right to the edge four or five times before she said, “Please let me cum!”

That was exactly what I wanted to hear so as soon as she got to the edge of orgasm again, I simultaneously reached for her g-spot with my fingers and sucked on her clit. I don’t think I could have gotten a bigger reaction if I’d thrown ice water on her. Her whole body arched up off the bed, driving my fingers as deep as they could go in her pussy and the combination groan/scream that came from her mouth was a clear indication of how hard she came. I could feel her pussy muscles clench and release on my fingers during the initial orgasm and then several ‘aftershocks’. We lay together while she relaxed from her orgasm until Red finally said, “There’s something I want to do.”

“What’s that?” I answered, and instead of answering she reached into her suitcase by the bed and pulled out a vibrator. “You want to use a vibrator when you’ve got the real thing right here?” I asked with a grin.

“I don’t want to use it on me, I want to use it on you” she said with a little hesitation. I instantly remembered the orgasm we’d shared during the phone conversation when I’d done my own ass with a dildo and readily agreed. I lay on my back with a pillow under my ass as she grabbed some lube from the suitcase. From the way she applied the lube to my ass and slowly worked her finger in, I knew she’d played with her ass a lot more than she’d told me. Soon a second finger joined the first and just when I was thinking that 3 fingers would feel even better, she pulled them out and started teasing my ass with the head of the dildo as she whispered in my ear. “I’ve never done this to a guy before & by the end of the night I hope we can do the other 2 things I’ve never done as well.”

I could feel my cock twitch as she said that because I clearly remembered her saying during one of our erotic phone calls that she’d never done a guy in the ass, never let anyone cum in her mouth, and never had anal sex. Even as I was contemplating the possibilities, she continued in a whisper, “Why don’t I take care of two wishes at the same time?” Without waiting for an answer, she kissed her way down my chest and at the same time she as eased the dildo into my ass; she took the head of my cock into her mouth. With a dildo in my ass and her warm mouth around my cock, it was as close to heaven as I’d ever been. I was glad I’d gotten horny waiting for her to get back from her conference and stroked myself to orgasm because if I hadn’t, I don’t think I’d have been able to hold back. As it was, it didn’t take more than five minutes before I could feel the first few pre-orgasm drops leaking into her mouth. “Cumming soon!” I said, just loud enough for her to hear. Hearing that, she started sucking harder on the head as she jacked me off with her hand, all the while still using her other hand to fuck my ass with the dildo.

From the cum that erupted from me, you wouldn’t have known it was my second orgasm in under 3 hours. I could feel pulse after pulse shoot into Red’s mouth, but not a drop escaped. When she was sure there was no more cum left, she let my shrinking cock slip out of her mouth and for a moment I could see the pool of my cum in her mouth. Before she could swallow, I pulled her face up to mine and said, “There’s something I’ve always wanted to try.” as I pulled her mouth down to mine. At first she tried to keep my cum from spilling out, but when she realised what I wanted she met my tongue with hers and I felt my hot cum flowing from her mouth to mine, I swallowed the first bit hesitantly but finding it not at all unpleasant, we kissed hotly for several minutes, each of us taking turns swallowing what I’d shot into her mouth.

Not surprisingly, my cock had softened considerably after cumming, but sharing my cum was such a turn on that I was fully erect and ready for more. Taking full advantage of this, I rolled Red over onto her back and as she locked her legs around my waist I entered her for the first time. She was extremely wet and just tight enough to be a perfect fit. Now that we’d both cum at least once, we were both quite willing to go slow and just enjoy the feeling. We made love for almost an hour, pausing every so often to kiss for a few minutes or shift positions. We ended up in the classic ‘doggy’ position and found that between me being able to get deeper thrusts and Red being able to play with herself at the same time we weren’t in a hurry to change to anything else. By the light of the candle I could see the crinkle of her asshole and remembered that there was one more thing she’d wanted to do before the end of the night. Picking up the lube, I put a good-sized glob of it on my finger and after it had warmed for a second I eased it up against her pucker. At first she pulled away, but when she realized what I was doing she started pressing back against my finger. I held myself totally still and let her set her own pace, each time she pressed back she took more and more of my finger into her ass. Once it was all in, I started moving again, penetrating her ass and pussy at the same time. As she’d done with me, I added a second finger to the first and let her get accustomed to that feeling before I went any further.

When she was thrusting back hard against my cock and fingers I knew she was ready for the real thing so I pulled out of both her holes and eased the head of my cock up against her virgin pucker. It was a fair bit bigger than the two fingers she’d gotten used to, so it took a few minutes of gentle pressure, more lube and a few slips before we both felt the head pop past her tight ring of muscle. Once past that, it only took a few strokes to have my whole length in her ass. I held still for a bit to let her get used to the feeling and then ever so slowly started pulling out and sliding back in with ever lengthening strokes. I hoped she was getting close to cumming again because I wasn’t sure how much longer I could hold back. I didn’t have a lot to worry about because she soon started matching my thrusts with her own and I could hear her fingers making little squishing noises as they went in and out of her pussy. While she fingered herself, I reached around and started massaging her clit. It only took a couple of minutes of that before her whole body tensed and then erupted in her second orgasm for the night. As soon as I felt her start to shake in orgasm, I let myself cum in her ass. She was quite a sight as I pulled out, a trail of cum leaking from her ass and threads of her juices still trailing from her pussy to her fingers. We lay together for a bit before we went into the bathroom to clean up and then went back to bed where we quickly went to sleep with my arms around her as she spooned back into me. My first thought when I woke up in the morning was that we had two full days to share with each other, and judging by the hand I felt around my quickly hardening shaft, Red must have felt the same way!

------------------

I’ve never done a story ‘for’ anyone before, but this one’s for a lady who wrote me to say she really enjoyed my last story...I don’t have your name, but if you read this, I'm sure you’ll know it’s for you! With the right responses I might continue with the rest of the weekend.

Tepin
Tepin
525 Followers