Dreams of Desire

Story Info
Is it real, or just a dream?
1.2k words
3.9
20.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The quiet of the night enveloped her. She was grateful for the warmth of the room and the softness of the bed. She settled in and soon sleep overcame her...

A burst of sound and bright lights awakened her. She looked across the room and saw Him standing there. His incredible eyes flashing, his sardonic smile spreading across his face as he watched her momentary confusion.

"Hello, my pet, did you miss me?" he asked, already knowing the answer. Realization came quickly and she nodded her answer. "I too missed you, my love!"

Slowly he moved across the room toward the bed where she lay. Drawing back the blankets he took a long moment to gaze down at her soft, warm body. Enjoying the view he smiled again, and bade her move closer to the side where he stood.

Stroking her cheek he raised her chin and kissed her deeply, feeling a stirring in his loins and noting the quickness of her breath.

Pulling her up from the bed he led her to the divan, silently placing her in the position he desired. Knees on the seat, her smooth torso bent over the back, she extended her arms at his direction. He took the silken ties and fastened her arms to the legs of the divan.

Kneeling behind her, his knees straddling her own, he began kissing the back of her neck, soft wet kisses, interspersed with little nibbles. And on occasion a hungry bite. Tiny moans emitted from the back of her throat and he smiled yet again.

Reaching to a small table near the divan he opened a drawer and removed an item that flashed silver in the bright light. Beginning at her neck he rolled the wheel down the middle of her back, feeling her arch against him. He leaned against her as he rolled the wheel back up to her shoulders and down the tightly bound arms.

Again she moaned, and her soft round ass pressed against his cock. The warmth of his body against her was in direct contrast to the coldness of the wheel. The combination of textures and temperatures made her shudder with desire.

Feeling her tremble fired his passion. He again reached to the drawer and drew out the crop.

"Your ass is so very soft and round, my love, " he whispered into her ear. "But it feels a bit cold and I know just how to warm it for you." Slowly dragging the crop from shoulder to hip, he raised it slightly and brought it down on soft flesh. The gentle sting made her jump but was not painful, not yet.

Again he raised the crop and with a bit more force he let it sting her backside. This time the sting was more pronounced and she arched her back, thereby stretching the muscles from top to bottom. Soft gentle taps along her shoulders increased her anticipation and the next sting to her buttocks was sharp and exciting. Over and over he toyed with her. Gentle strokes, light slaps and then the inevitable sting. Her cheeks became pink and warm, her more tender parts became wet and sensitive. She whimpered and writhed against her restraints.

"Well my pet, perhaps its time for something different." He removed the bonds from the carved legs of the divan and used the to draw her to her feet. "Come over here, my saucy wench, I have something different in mind."

He led her to the tallest part of the room, where he had affixed a stout cord to the highest beam. Tying her hands to the cord he raised her arms up high. The raising of her arms left her breasts exposed to his view as well as his touch. His tongue gliding over her nipples made her writhe again. The softness of his mouth put her at ease, the bites that followed drove her closer to the edges of her desire.

Taking the scarves from the drawer, he bound her breasts tightly. He took wooden clamps and began placing them on the soft skin of her breasts. The sensation caused by the clamps was one of pain into pleasure. The clamps placed on the nipples nearly drove her wild. Hearing her ragged breathing, he knew he was taking her beyond the normal limits of desire.

These thoughts fired his own passion and he moved behind her pressing his rapidly hardening cock against her warm, pink cheeks. Reaching around her, he gently flicked at the clamps on her nipples. He could feel the passion well up inside her. Feel her straining against all the restraints.

Kissing the back of her neck once more, he whispered to her "Are you ready my pet?" He felt rather than saw her nod of acquiescence, and knew she could not be tested much longer.

Removing the clamps and then the scarves, he took his crop in hand and started stroking her breasts with it. Slowly, methodically, he began striking her breasts with the crop, first just at the sides, then closer and closer until the nipples were taking the full force of the sting. She writhed again, so close to ecstasy, knowing it was not to be hers until her Master allowed it. And then he stopped. She nearly wept.

He lowered her arms and removed the cords. Then settling into the divan he beckoned to her. She approached him and knelt at his silent command. "Pleasure me my love," he said to her in a voice deep with passion.

He grabbed her luscious breasts and placed one on each side of his hard cock, she lowered her head and began to lick and suck and stroke the exposed part of his cock with her warm mouth. He closed his eyes resting his head against the back of his seat. His breathing became more ragged, coming in short bursts from him. His hands never left her breasts, pressing them tighter around his cock, his fingers rubbing and scratching at her nipples.

As he approached his own release, he moved his hands from her breasts to her face and gently then more intensely moved her head up and down on his now throbbing cock. His thighs tightened around her as his hips rose slightly from the seat, thrusting his pulsating cock deeper into her mouth.

He felt the explosion welling up inside himself and drew her up from the floor, turning her around and sliding her warm wetness down onto him. Grabbing her pink ass he moved her up and down on top of him. Feeling her tighten around him he knew he could no longer contain himself. He lifted her ass higher than before and plunged it down hard onto his cock. Her cries of pleasure mingled with his own as he exploded deep inside her, holding her tightly against him, feeling her muscles squeezing him, milking him, taking all that he had to give. And then together they returned to the quiet.

He kissed her back, and her shoulders and her neck, holding her tight, hearing the pounding of her heart, or was that his own?

He helped her up and led her back to the bed where he lay down next to her and drew her to his embrace.

...she awoke from her sound sleep, feeling tired yet satisfied, having only a vague recollection of her dream.

The room is quiet and warm; the shadow that the moon casts through the window is the only light.

She smiles and drifts back to sleep.