Dreams of Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me" slipped in a whisper from her lips as he dipped his knees just enough to change the angle and slowly slid his rock hard dick into her as she collapsed against it with a loud moan. She tried to withdraw a little and took her hand from the counter to reach for his cock now going deeper and deeper inside her. "We can.. not here.. Faye.." He withdrew her hand and put it back on the counter. "Not here, not like this, you are too bi..." At that moment Ted took hold of her wide hips firmly and shoved his dick all the way inside her. Even if her pussy had not been spared the stretching of childbirth thanks to the multiple c-sections she was not sure it would have mattered. She roared in a combination of pleasure and pain that seemed to shake the room as his huge dick raged through her tight pussy and crashed against her cervix. The roar took on an almost yelping quality as he drove into her over and over again.

With one hand working her clit and the other assaulting her breasts he looked out the window at Faye who seemed to occasionally be looking over at the window as if she had heard something. When she came again Ted moved his hand from her tits to her mouth to muffle the sound but that time he was sure that Faye looked over. Which only made him pound into her deeper. She was barely able to stand, and had to lean farther over the sink till her face came close to the window. To where he hoped Faye, and her red haired pussy could see her best friend and maybe could guess what was going to come next.

Jean was emitting a constant moan when he leaned over to her ear while fucking her more gently now. "The night after you thought I was Larry in the kitchen. When you were in the bed with your ass stuck in the air.. Who were you thinking of?" She slowed and he slammed the full length of his dick back into her again causing another roar. "Who were you thinking of when you were sliding it in and out of your.." Another thrust, another roar. Ted actually did not know for certain that she had even used her toy on the night in question, he had not been there to see but he did have a plan that involved a question.

"ugghhhhh.." He pressed it deeply and held her fast, the pleasure and pain blurred as his hand closed softly around her throat. "Oh God... It was you... I was think... Oh God... I was thinking about you!" Ted was that much closer to what he needed, wanted to know. From his vantage point it seemed as though Fayes vantage point had changed as well as she had positioned her chair oddly for sunbathing but perfectly to look through the sunglasses at Jean's kitchen window.

"when you were on the bed, thinking about me" he began to rider her faster. "Tell me where mommy put her white toy. Tell me where did you put it.."

She looked up first out of the window and saw Faye in her bikini, sliding her fingers slowly along her waist line as if lost in thought. Then she craned her neck back to face him, unable, uncertain to speak. He slammed it into her again and this time he pulled her upright to him. His dick now pushing past her generous ass cheeks and still managing to bottom out in her pussy as he fondled her breasts in the late afternoon sunlight now pouring in. She could not bring herself to look at him which was alright because he too was watching Faye's fingers while he opened Jean's robe to fully expose her breasts. He wanted to know and within two strokes he had his answer. "I put my toy in my ass... I laid in bed thinking about you fucking me in my ass." The moans came harder now "when you... when I bumped into.. it touched.. Oh god I thought about you fucking my ass".

His arms reached down behind her legs and scooped her off the ground while his dick stayed buried inside her and carried her around the divider and out of the kitchen. She thought that he was going to carry her to her bedroom but instead he deposited her at the foot of Larry's lazyboy. He walked over to the blinds and drew them further open. Jeans head was spinning, she had just confessed her darkest secret and now she found herself panting barely able to move in her own living room. Walking the few steps back he put his hands to either side of her head and she once again found the taste of her pussy in her own mouth as he fucked her face. "Get it good and wet". Any cry of protest about what was to come was lost in gurgles and gasps as he switched his stare between Jean on his dick and Faye who seemed to have adjusted her chair again. He sat down on the ottoman while and his hands raced over the generous ass and wet pussy. She began to flinch and make a low humming noise when his fingers played at her anus. The noise became louder as he worked her pussy juices in and around her asshole. Then he suddenly lifted her from his dick turned her around so that her head and shoulders rested in the chair. "where did mommy put her toy"

"In my ass" she responded in a moan

"Well I am your toy now, I always have been. Where do you want me?"

"In my ass" He mounted her and slowly drew his dick in and out of her soaked pussy while his hand spread her cheeks and his fingers stretched her hole. When he placed the head of his cock into the opening of her asshole she tried to retreat again but he simply spread her cheeks further and slowly pushed into her asshole and her farther back into the chair where her lazy husband idled away the time with his soap operas. It did not take him long till the length of his dick was in her ass and it as an experience unlike any other he had known as it clung to, tightened around him. Four minutes was more than he could take. He felt his orgasm building and for all intents and purposes he lost control of himself and was a sexual animal. He pounded her while his mouth and hands poured over his shaking body. She could not tell where one climax ended and another began as he pawed her and drove his dick deep inside her asshole where no one had ever been. When he came with a roar he drove her over and over again into the chair, biting at her neck, squeezing her throat. Then he stood up and went over to the blinds, looked at Faye in her lawn chair, his hard dick in the sun, and closed the blinds.

12