Dreams of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLina
FaeLina
220 Followers

"If you don't mind me asking, what is it he does that makes him so horrible?" he asked. She paled and dropped her gaze.

"I'd rather not tell Milord. It's too horrid to remember," she said reluctantly. Then she cringed, as though expecting punishment. He laughed and drew her close again. Kissing her forehead, he hugged her.

"I understand little one. And there is no need to fear me. I won't hurt you, I promise," he said. She looked up into his face, and seeing he didn't lie, relaxed. "Maybe another time little one," he added. She nodded emphatically.

"But will you take me with you?" she asked.

"Of course I will. Lana will be glad to have another girl to giggle with behind my back," he said.

"We will leave soon?" she asked hopefully.

He frowned. "I'm afraid not Trina. I need my lady to be well. Only your mistress can help me right now. Do you understand?" he said regretfully.

"Yes Milord. Your lady must come before me. I understand that. But promise me we will leave as soon as possible. I have seen your lady and she is lovely. Exactly what the master would want for his personal pleasure," she warned. He saw the logic in her words and made a mental note to watch Distri's brother around Lina. Distri's words told him that her brother wasn't without aid in seducing Linaross.

"I promise. And promise me not to go near your master. As a good host, he would offer me a bedmate since my lady is injured. I have already been given you, so he will have to bow down to that," he said. She nodded again, her green eyes filling with tears.

"You are doing so much for me Milord. I owe you my life," she said.

"No, you owe me nothing but your loyalty and friendship. Now, shall we sleep? I have had a long day and must care for Lana tomorrow," he said, reaching over to extinguish the candle with moistened fingers. Then, standing, he undressed in the dark and slid, naked, as was his custom, under the covers. Trina was already undressed and waiting. She pressed close, half afraid. "No, little one, I will not take advantage of you," he said, scooting away. She hesitated, before following after him, her chin set determinedly.

"Please Milord. I know you love the Lady Lana, but I am asking this because I need to know that what happens between a maid and man isn't horrible and ugly. I trust you enough to show me this," she said. He pushed her away gently. "Please, show me," she begged, her lips right by his ear. He groaned, feeling his body responding to her nearness.

"Trina, please. I love my lady. I don't want to do this, but I don't think I can resist much longer. So please, you don't know what you are asking me to do. Stop," he said, standing up. She smiled, her lips curving into a self-conscious smile and followed persistently.

"I know what I am doing. You have to trust me too. I will not tell Lady Lana. Nor, after this night, will I ask you to again. But for this one night, show me what if feels like when you care about the person," she said. Topain could feel himself weakening as he stared at her lovely, lithe form. She wasn't as beautiful as Linaross, but wasn't without charm herself. Her slim body did attract him as he looked at the moonlight dancing over her milky skin. He gritted his teeth to resist the urge to give in to her breathless pleas. But when she stepped up to him and pressed her cool lips to his, he was lost. He pulled her close, his mouth crushing hers. Then he forced himself to slow down. This girl had been treated cruelly before and he wanted to show her that there could be pleasure in lovemaking. Breaking the kiss, he drew in a few, cooling breaths. She lay against him limply, staring up at him with limpid eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked. She nodded and drew his head back down to hers.

This time when he kissed her, it was slow and sweet, letting her learn how to respond. For though Distri's brother used her in his bed, he had never taught her to kiss. Topain delighted in showing her these new things. He loved hearing the cries of wonder and passion that he caught in his mouth. All from just a kiss, his hands never strayed from her back until she was breathless, arching closer. And when his hand cupped one of her full, upturned breasts, she nearly drove him wild with her response. She arched into his hand, her head falling back and a hoarse moan issuing from her kiss-swollen lips. He resisted the urge to bury himself in her waiting body. Instead, he lowered his lips to her exposed throat. She tasted so sweet, like honey. He marveled at the softness of her skin as he kissed a trail over her throat, back and forth. His hand shifted on her breast so his thumb could brush over her hardening nipple. She cried out in wonder, her eyes closing. "Milord, it feels so good," she whispered. He murmured agreement and kept on kissing her neck. Flicking his tongue out, he tasted her skin, delighting in its unique taste. Nibbling on her collarbone, he moved his hand to her other breast, treating it to the same treatment. He could feel her leaning on him, unable to support herself and as his teeth caught on her earlobe, he lifted her and carried her to the bed. Laying her down gently, he followed, laying on his side beside her, leaning over her. She smiled up at him, reaching with one hand to gently touch his face. He returned the smile, then leaned down to continue his exploration of her body.

Leaving a path of kisses from her full mouth, he made his way to her just as full breasts. Using his tongue, he traced a moist circle around her nipple, then flicked his tongue over it. She jerked, crying out again. Her fingers where in his hair then, pulling him closer, asking for more silently. He obliged. Drawing her nipple into his mouth, he suckled it softly, one hand covering her other breast, stroking it and squeezing it gently. She shuddered and writhed beneath him, her cries full of delight and shock. He moved to her other breast, his hand traveling down to test her sheath. When his fingers brushed over her entrance, he groaned in delight. She was wet and hot, more then ready for him. Slipping one finger inside her slowly, he moved up to kiss her lips. Her tongue met his in an erotic dance. Her hips moved restlessly under him, her muscles clenching around his finger. She dug her nails into his back and whimpered for him. Finally, he couldn't wait any longer. Covering her body with his own, he spread her legs wide.

She tensed instantly, looking up at him with fearful eyes. "I won't hurt you little one," he promised, understanding. She nodded, but only relaxed a trifle. Gritting his teeth in frustration, he kissed her again, trying to console her. Then he touched her mind with his. Soothing her that way, he slid inside her. Then he stopped, halfway inside, shock stilling him. He could feel her pleasure! And it was mixing with his own in a way that threatened to drive him insane.

Her gasp told him she felt it too. But when he went to close off his mind from hers, she shook her head. "Don't Milord. I like knowing that I please you," she whispered. Lacking the strength to deny her anything at the moment, he gave in. Then, stealing himself, he thrust inside her fully, quickly, not knowing if he could stand it if he went slowly. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him close as her green gaze stayed locked on his. "You feel so good Milord," she whispered. He dropped his head, touching her forehead with his. And then he started moving, embracing the fiery pleasure with open arms. The sensations built and built, along with hers, until he couldn't hold back any longer. He groaned with relief as his seed spilled into her, her cries of completion echoing in his ears.

Then dropping over her tiredly, he closed his eyes. Guilt automatically washed over him in tidal waves. What had he just done? He loved Linaross and here he was making love to another. He didn't deserve her. Rolling off on Trina, he covered his face with his hands, tears welling up behind his closed lids. He could hear her beside him, moving as she sat up, a little tentatively. She reached out to touch him, but he pulled away. "Don't," he growled his voice thick with guilt and anguish.

"Don't blame yourself Milord. I made you do this. Lady Lana will understand. I will tell her the truth, that I seduced you. Please don't hate me," she said softly.

"I don't hate you. I hate myself. If I love Lana as much as I say I do, then why would I sleep with you?" he asked her, sitting up, reaching for his clothes.

"You love her. I know you do; I could feel it in your mind. I asked you too and then seduced you. You are only a man, just like I am only a woman, victims to our desires." Her slender, work roughened hands slipped around his shoulders. He sighed gently and leaned back, his shirt falling from his hands. Her touch was soothing and gentle. It was almost as though she held power in her hands. No, that couldn't be. She was untrained in the ways of magic.

Suddenly, fatigue washed over him. Not so strongly that he collapsed into a state of unconsciousness like Linaross had, but enough to make him forget about leaving the bed and sleeping next to Trina. He needed her soothing touch. Obediently he closed his eyes and was asleep within minutes.

FaeLina
FaeLina
220 Followers
12