Dreams of Submission

Story Info
Novice sub and her gentle Master play.
1.3k words
3.95
34.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loulou
Loulou
1 Followers

The train seemed to take an eternity to travel the few short miles into London, I looked out of the window and thought of you, waiting for me.

On arrival at the station I summoned a cab to take me to the hotel, I wanted the quickest most direct route. The hotel loomed large and palatial and I could feel my heart beating irregularly, anticipation and nerves filled me, I felt dizzy. I knocked timidly on the door and waited anxiously for you to answer.

As you opened the door I could hear my heartbeat, you smiled at me and took my hand leading me into the bedroom. We exchanged pleasantries but could both feel the electricity between us, you looked so calm and I was a nervous wreck, my normally calm and collected manner lay abandoned outside the hotel door.

You told me to sit myself on the chair in the corner of the room, I obeyed hurriedly secretly relieved that I could sit as my legs were so weak. You looked at me and slowly discarded the confines of your clothes, undressing very slowly I sat and watched as you requested. My breathing was shallow as I struggled to appear composed but inside I ached, nerves mingled with excitement were running riot through my body. You stood before me naked and I marveled at your body.

You took your cock in one hand and very slowly began to stroke, I caught my breath sharply. No words were exchanged as I watched you, you began to get harder. After what seemed like an eternity you walked closer to me, my eyes widened. Taking your foot you put it between mine and moved it side to side thus parting my legs a little, my tight skirt had no choice but to rise over my thighs. Your cock was a few feet from me and I longed to touch but was too frightened to move, you held me still with your eyes and I knew I had to wait. You moved your foot from side to side again this time harder and my legs opened wide, you continued to stroke as you took a step back, my pussy was visible to you and you had obviously noticed that I was very wet, it tingled as the warm air wafted over it.

I clenched the arms of the chair tightly as you looked at my pussy, glistening and swollen, now fully visible. You told me to stand and discard the skirt, I did so and sat down again, you told me to move closer to the edge of the chair and spread my legs wider and I obeyed. You left the room and returned seconds later, moving to my side you placed a blindfold around my head, I could see nothing. This added to my excitement and I felt that my heart would leave my body.

Taking my hand you pulled me to a standing position and masterfully removed the rest of my clothes being careful not to touch my breasts. I stood blind and naked before you, momentarily I panicked, afraid that I would not please you. You sat me in the chair again and you ran a finger around my lips gently parting them I could feel you finger against the tip of my tongue taking your finger out you made my lips wet with my own saliva then moved my head to the side. I could hear you stroking your cock inches from my mouth, I could smell you were so close. You placed your cock to my wet lips and circled them and pushing forward very slowly your head squeezed between my lips. You tasted wonderful, the urge to suck and lick you was overwhelming but I knew I had to wait your command. You continued to stroke your cock whilst it was between my lips and I could physically feel my clit swelling.

You took my cock from your mouth and pulled me into a standing position again, taking my arms in front of me you gently placed cuffs around my wrists and lead me to the bed, asking me to kneel on the edge of the bed with my knees apart you pushed me and extended my arms in front of me and attached my wrists to another restraint that forced my head to lay on my arms outstretched in front of me. I felt so vulnerable but knew that I was safe with you. I could sense you standing behind me and could hear that you were stroking your cock inches from my body.

I felt the heat from your hands over my buttocks as you ran your hands slowly and softly down my back and across my bum and back again, I wanted to move, I wanted to scream. Then I could feel your breathe following the path your hands had taken I shivered. Your tongue was warm as it traced along my spine, every nerve in my body tingling, moving lower across my buttocks. Your tongue traced over my bum and I heard a moan escape from my mouth, the urge to move against you was overwhelming me, your tongue moved lower still and so gently traced my pussy, never once did you take my clit and I wanted to scream. I could feel my juices start to flow and just as I was nearing the point of no return you stopped, I felt angry that I could not come but that wasn't to last long.

A few moments later I felt the familiar sensation of a vibrator against my pussy moving back and forth. You inserted the vibrator between my lips and I moaned loudly at what was to come. Deeper still, moving in and out I had to concentrate so hard not to come there and then. The vibrator was massaging my g spot and the sensation was wonderful. Deeper still I could feel it against the neck of my womb and I somehow resisted the urge to pump against it.

With the vibrator deep inside my pussy you placed a wet finger against my bum and eased it inside, circling moving in and out. My breathing was fast my heart beat rapid. Another finger and you returned to the vibrator too, moving it in and out a little faster now. One lapse of concentration and I knew I would come but, just as I could hold on no longer you stopped again...

I could feel your cock pressed against my bum applying pressure and moving forward so slowly. I was so tight not helped by the vibrator deep in my pussy, you never faltered, continuing the steady pressure you began to enter me. I wanted to rub my clit I ached. You started to pump my bum slowly at first, with every forward movement you brushed against the vibrator and caused such wonderful sensations I wanted to scream aloud. Deeper still my body adjusted to take you all, in and out in and out. You roughly grabbed my hips pulling yourself deeper still.

You took me to limits I never knew existed, knowing just what to do to keep me just under my peak for such a long time. You started to move faster and harder, I could feel the urgency in your body now, just as you were reaching the edge you reached around and took my clit between thumb and finger, my body started to convulse immediately... ripples of pleasure soared through my body so pleasurable I thought I might faint, I could feel my juices flowing from my body as you pumped me so hard I could feel your cock twitch and pulsate.

With one last thrust you withdrew your cock and placed it on my back hot long spurts of cum shot all over my back and between my buttocks, running down over my pussy.

The alarm clock roused me from my deep sleep at this point, tomorrow I hope to dream again!

Loulou
Loulou
1 Followers