Dreams of Submission

Story Info
She takes the journey to becoming a submissive.
1.3k words
4
22.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in front of the computer, she listens as the teapot begins its slow journey to a long shrill whistle. Rising, she pours a cup of the boiling water over the tea bag, watching as the steaming water begins releasing the much anticipated morning tea.

It had only been but a few hours ago that she had lain her weary head upon her feather pillow, not one to be on the computer at such a late hour she couldn't seem to pull herself from the conversation with a friend.

It was definitely a one of a kind talk over the little messenger she and he were using, nothing sexual or anything which seemed refreshing and being that no one else stayed on as long as he had, she was captivated to be with him.

The only draw back to such a night was that he made her head hurt, not hurt in a bad way, but he made her think of things she had not thought of and as she lay in bed at a quarter to three in the morning, she couldn't seem to draw her mind away from the conversation and the memories that invaded her, not to mention the desire aching in her belly, begging to be satiated.

The conversation began pleasantly enough, then after about an hour began turning. Now her mind wonders what it would be like to have his hands caress her body, to make her tremble with need and have him deny her the quick release most partners could give her.

No, he was different; he was slow and meticulous, like a clock ticking the hours by,using seconds to blend into minutes only to slowly draw back the hours. Even now her belly ached and her loins throbbed. Wanting to touch herself, to bring herself to completion, was no longer working.

Not since meeting him.

Finishing the meticulous routine of preparing her tea, Leigha finds herself back in front of the computer. She knows he will not be there, not this early. No one usually is. She is an early riser and one to set forth tasks to complete them. Even though sometimes the tasks don't seem to want to cooperate with her desire.

Feeling ridiculous, Leigha growls at her adolescent type behavior. What man in his right mind would want her? But her minds eye begins to tell her how in her fantasy world, he would love her, protect her from the demons plaguing her life and give her something to look forward to each morning. Besides his love making skills each night, the thought of being with someone that you actually liked, that simply amazed her.

It had taken him nearly a year to convince her to come to him, to see what treasures he held for her. She would go to the airport today and board a plane for a place she had never dreamed of seeing. Most importantly, she would be going to him, to see his face in person.

Making sure to have everything she needed, Leigha manages to get to the airport in good time. Reading his directions again, she boards when her flight is called. The nervousness once again setting in, feeling half sick she fights the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

The thought of turning back once again flooding her mind, doubts and apprehension nearly overwhelm her, fear making her feet heavy as lead. After being shown her seat, Leigha fastens her belt and settles in for the long flight. Sighing softly, she glances out the window to see the runway below. The plane shudders as the engines rev for take off, taking a deep breath Leigha lays her head back against the seat, trying to allow herself to fall asleep.

Letting her mind play, the scene begins with Leigha boarding an airplane for the first time ever, his letter of instruction safely tucked into her jacket pocket. Settling back into the seat, she watches her world, as she knows it slip away beneath the massive plane, her stomach lurching with an excitement mixed with fear.

Smiling to herself, she closes her eyes to sleep the flight away and suddenly finds herself in the airport terminal. Looking around, the crowds of people around her go about their business, going beneath the exit sign she stands watching and waiting with her heart pounding against her ribcage. Glancing around she's sure the people can hear the sound, for that was all she could hear. Then his voice washed over her like milk and honey, the deep trembling sound that captivated her on the phone.

Feeling him press his tall form against her, Leigha turns slowly in his arms. Looking up into his face, she suddenly feels her mouth dry and her breathing stop. He was handsome, tall and lean. Trying to swallow, she fails miserably then remembers the note. Looking down to the floor she allows her knees to slowly bend to kneel on the floor at his feet.

Suddenly missing the strength of his arms around her, tears spring to her eyes, how long had she been waiting for this? How hard had he worked to convince her to come out here? To this strange state? Now she kneels before him, giving him all that is her submission.

The scene shifts, now she is no longer at the terminal, but in a dimly lit room. There are faint bruises on her skin and a smile crosses her lips, which are sore and swollen. His kisses were enough to buckle her knees, as she found out numerous times, and he tolerated none of her bullshit or samminess. She was to be obedient, and the snap of his fingers brought her to him.

Shifting her weight, the chains rattle only to make a chiming sound. The blindfold keeps her from knowing his exact position in the room, it had been a long scene and still she ached for more. He had gagged her when she began begging for him to use her, to allow her the honor of his seed. Lesson learned, only beg when he permitted. The whimpering, and moaning he loved, it was his goal to make her scream. So far he'd not achieved such, that was her control. Though she was losing control quickly.

Again the scene changes and Leigha is no longer chained to the ceiling and floor, she sits in the waning sunlight on the front porch of a very old house watching the sunset over the horizon. The sound of her children's laughter brings a smile to her lips, they were home.

Laughing softly, she watches as her children chase the fireflies floating around the yard. Lost in thought, Leigha jumps slightly as a cold, wet drip lands on her sun-browned shoulder. Looking up he stands above her holding a chilled glass of lemonade, smiling she takes the offered drink but drinks from his lips instead. Nothing is sweeter than his kiss. Her world is complete, the children happy and content. Her heart sings each morning when she rises and finds him laying next to her, his hand on her body. Feeling her body tingle Leigha jumps slightly when her body shakes gently. Opening her eyes the stewardess smiles sweetly at her. Indicating the plane has landed.

Thanking her, Leigha rises and stretches the kinks from her limbs. Moving into the terminal she reads her instructions and goes to stand under the exit sign. Looking around she watches the throw of people go about their business, starting slightly as arms encircle her waist; his voice washes over her like milk and honey. Turning into his arms she looks up into his handsome face and smiles, then drops her eyes as his gentle laughter fills her ears. Slowly sinking to her knees before him, she pronounces that she is his, all her submission is his and she is home.