Dreams of the Obsidian King Pt. 01

Story Info
Redhead's dreams are filled with creatures of fantasy.
1.3k words
3.62
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep paralysis, the doctor had said. She hadn't logged her 8 hours of sleep for a long while to be sure and yet...no it must be sleeplessness, unwilling to entertain the thoughts creeping in. How to get rest tonight? A warm bath, a warm cup of hot chocolate, some lavender essential oil, lighting that nice smelling candle she'd bought last week...cures for insomnia crowded her thoughts.

She left work early, bought some groceries, remembered to buy some hot chocolate and headed home. There was a package waiting on the door. I didn't order anything, the label seemed soaked and unreadable. I'll open it later, she decided, let's first cook dinner, I'm starving! She watched a couple shows as she polished off her stir fry with rice, cleaned up the kitchen and was about to go take a shower when she remembered the package.

She'd have never guessed what waited inside and she smiled to herself for she knew who sent it. Only that dumb ass would send a dildo as a cure for sleeplessness. There was even a note card which proclaimed, Whack out to knock out ;). She rolled her eyes at this and proceeded to take the bloody thing out of the box. It was surprisingly lightweight for its size, ebony in color, with raised bumps all around it. It didn't look plastic or silicone-y. Smooth like glass but opaque. Perhaps masturbating would put her in the right frame of mind to relax. She put the dildo away on her nightstand and stripped for her bath.

While the bath filled, she rummaged in the cabinets for some bath bombs, bubble bath, a face pack. Once the bath was ready she dipped in a toe to check the temperature. It was just right. Slapping on some face pack, she put some bubble bath in the water and a bath bomb and ran a little more hot water into the tub. "Oh! I forgot to put some music on". Forest sounds that's what I should listen to, since those water sounds make me want to pee, she giggled. So the waterproof speaker was fetched and hung on the shower rod and soft jazz filled the bathrom. She lit up the candles on the bathroom counter and hit the lights. It was right cozy. The towel was shed and she got into the tub. Mmm...this is so relaxing. She lost herself in the music and soaked in the tub for a quarter hour or so until the water lost its warmth. She rinsed her hair and body in the shower, the glitter from the shimmery bath bomb still coated her giving her an ethereal glow in the candle light. She patted herself dry and wrapped up in a thick comfy bathrobe, after extinguishing the candles, walked on to her room.

She lit more candles on her bedside table and slowly combed through her long shiny auburn hair. Once she could run her fingers unimpeded through her hair she put away the comb and drank the hot chocolate she left on the bedside table. With the music still echoing in the house, she got into her bed. Rubbed some more lavender oil on her temples, pulled up her go-to porn video and let her fingers get busy. When she was soaking wet, she picked up the dildo and slowly fucked herself with it. In and out, in and out, she kept the rhythm going until she jerked hard and came. She felt so wiped out she fell asleep with the dildo still buried inside her.

Lost in a deep stupor, she groaned as bright sunshine shone in her face and tried to burrow into comforter only to find her arm and legs were pinned in place and wouldn't move. Panicked she struggled. It's only a night terror. You can move. It's sleep paralysis remember, don't panic, just open your eyes. With sheer force of will, she manage to open her eyes and wiggle her body only to have a scream lodged in her throat when she realized what she had woken up to.

This wasn't her home, she wasn't in her bed. She was still impaled on the obsidian dildo, only now it was attached to a grotesque stone statue. Her limbs caught in the statue's embrace, in a parody of two people having sex. She looked around in a panic, she was in some kind of temple ruin, half-covered in moss and seemingly battered by the elements. She couldn't see anyone to call for help. This had to be the strangest dream she'd ever had, but it seemed so real. She tried to wiggle out of the statue's hold only for a pulse to start in her nether regions. She couldn't believe her body was responding at a time like this. But it was dream right, a bizarre one to be sure, but a dream all the same. She decided to enjoy it and started to ride the stone dick. Her pussy clenched around the girth inside her hard and she screamed. Only this scream was not from orgasm but fear.

Searching hands toyed with the springy red curls covering her mound and reached around to tweak her nipples, tongues lapped at her asshole. She kept still, terrified of the creatures surrounding her. They looked like the statue which held her. Gargoyle like faces, ebony skinned, no taller than 4 ft and stockily build. Some had little horns sticking out of their heads in twos and threes. They were all midgets but their muscles had muscles so to speak. They wore no clothes, not even loincloths to cover the naughty bits. And she had to agree that while they were scary and ugly to look at, they weren't lacking in that department. Thick shiny black cocks stood at attention everywhere and she wondered how they would feel inside her. What am I thinking? I should be scared! But it's a dream, indulge yourself in as many lascivious thoughts as you want she reasoned. All of sudden they started moving away from her and a hooded figure approached. Once he was closer to her, she noticed that he looked frail and old and had a bushy white beard that hung all the way to his navel. He pulled her wrist to him and put a shining gold bracelet on it. She grew dizzy all of a sudden and then the world righted itself and surprisingly she could understand them. Their guttural cries weren't gibberish to her anymore.

Erin

I stayed silent hearing my various attributes being debated over for a good while before I mustered my courage and tried to communicate with them. I have an impressive rack and backside but it was ridiculous having these creatures talk about them. I was surprised to hear harsh cries like theirs come out of my mouth as I asked them, what were they doing in my dream?

The masked creature laughed, as did everyone else, then he cleared his throat and silence reigned. It is no dream, pretty maiden. You've been brought to us by the great god, Djagur, himself. Your coming was foretold by the great seer, Eram, thousands of years ago. We, the great people of Grun, have had to watch in despair as one by one our females succumbed to the plague. With no women left, no more children being born, we've long prayed to the gods to not let our world die out. And now you've arrived as foretold in our time of crisis. You will mate with our great king, Rath and give birth to daughters which will help our kind survive.

Mate...King...the fuck! Listen, mate! Stop this nonsense and let me out of this stupid cage. This is just a dream. I have a boyfriend, for fuck's sake! Wake up Erin, you stupid cow! Wake up! I railed at myself, these creatures and the whole situation, but I was doomed to keep dreaming.