Dreams of the Wood’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whhat you, deed of the nyght, it was good majiks. Your kith now's freeded. He may roam one's again. If you not done right by end, even the carry of seed not have been enough. Your majiks, what freeded him. We are proud of you, all we are!"

Aileen could believe what Melchior had just told her! That if she had not masturbated over the seeds and cast her own small spell of love and protection, that it all would have been for not! She was to over whelmed at this point to think beyond that. Instead she decided that the best thing for now was to lay back down with her friends and rest. Besides, some bold little tongue was doing a very nice job at awakening her body...

Not far from where Aileen and her friends rested, a young Rowan tree was opening new branches up to the sun and soaking in life from the heat of its rays, once again wind sang threw its branches, and Methalin knew that tonight, he would walk. For the first time in over a millennium, he would walk, and dance and love again. He and his people would go and thank Aileen properly. But now, now was time to sing to birds, call the wind and to grow strong.

~ wiccanbear Aug.2010 .................................for ArcturusX1, Chars copyright of him

12