Dreams of Tricia Ch. 1

Story Info
What a thing to wake up to....
886 words
3.25
21.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to see you standing in front of me, wearing nothing but a black thong, hands over your breasts, waiting for me obviously. You smiled as you saw my eyes open, then you moved to me and began giving me a lap dance, taking your hands off your breasts and placing them on my thighs as you bent over between my legs, then ran them toward my cock. You looked me up and smiled, then turned your back to me, then began moving your smooth, luscious ass down to me and began grinding it against my cock hard and deep, making me hard as a rock almost instantly, then you straddled my legs and you kept working your ass against me hard. My hands slid to your hips and to the sides of your thong, which I yanked on hard, then yanked a couple more times, ripping it off you and tossing it aside. Then I stood up and found a towel, then placed your hands on the back of the chair I was sitting in, then used the towel to tie your hands to the back of the chair.

I then stroked you slowly, my fingers working slowly up and down your pussy slit, then working inside it slowly as you began writhing on my fingers and moaning for more. My free hand was busy working my pants off of me, then my shirt. After I got both off, I slid my hand down between your thighs and forced them open while my fingers worked into you even deeper, spreading your pussy lips wide enough for me to slide my cock inside you nice and deep right away, sinking it into you slowly up to the hilt.

You moaned and gasped as you were penetrated. Then I smiled and pulled my cock all the way out of you and re-inserted my fingers while I moved up over your ass, then I used my free hand to spread your ass cheeks nice and wide, then I slid my cock into your ass nice and slow to keep it from being painful for you. I then worked my cock deep into your ass, then slowly pulled it out while my fingers probed deeper into you. My now free hand slid around to your breast and began kneading it slowly while my cock probed your ass slow and deep, and my fingers were molesting your clit, rubbing it side to side between them while I rode your ass. You began screaming, wanting me to cum, but I held it in as long as I could until my fingers could probe into you, feeling you tighten up hard on them, I pulled my cock outta your ass, then drove it into your pussy deep and hard, then began thrusting. You called out my name repeatedly, telling me you were about to cum and when you did you convulsed slightly, standing on tiptoe as I came at the same time, exploding hard inside you even as your hot, slick juices covered my cock. I reached around and untied you, and then you pulled yourself off my cock and went to take a shower.

Imagining your naked body in the shower was too much for me and soon I went to join you in the shower, pulling the curtain over and I slid inside and moved up behind you. Your eyes went wide as I did, and I placed my hands on your hips, tilting them up as I ran the fat head of my cock over your still soaked pussy lips. You moaned out loud wrapped your hands around the shower head, pulling yourself forward slightly, pressing yourself back into me more. I pressed my cock against your wet entrance and it granted me access without too much pressure. I began thrusting into you, smooth and sure, and I slid a hand down between us and I began playing with your clit, rubbing my fingers over it. This caused your breathing to become very ragged with pleasure as I worked my shaft deep into your still hot and wet pussy. Our skin slapped together as I worked myself hard into you, my cock beginning to swell already as I felt your pussy begin to throb and tighten around my cock. I knew you were only trying to milk my cock because of the way that your pussy kept tightening and loosening on me. You reached a hand around and managed to wrap your long, tapered fingers around my balls, and you began massaging them as I worked into you harder and faster and they began to fill with cum, building up toward me spewing hard into you.

I kept building rapidly toward that point and I finally could hold it in no longer, and I slammed my cock into you up to the hilt. You cried out as I spewed my load into you, and just that sensation made you cum all over my cock hard, your juices letting loose all over me even as the water cascaded down my body and yours. We then spent the rest of our time in the shower caressing each other and washing each other off before we went out to the bedroom and we laid down to go to sleep...