Dreams Really Do Come True

Story Info
A meeting...a claiming.
2.2k words
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora woke up from a restful night's sleep and lay there basking in the glow of a delicious dream. In it, a Man whom she had never met, but felt like she had known her whole life, was taking her to realms of pleasure she hadn't realized were possible. Aurora had frequent dreams about this Man, ever since they had met online months ago. He had made her feel the same way many times during their real life phone conversations. The things He could do to her with just His voice astonished her.

Aurora had seen one photo of Him and it had seemed like His eyes had invaded her soul. She had felt violated in the most personal and sweetest way. Aurora constantly found herself trying to imagine what that voice and those eyes could do to her when they finally met in person. The thought scared and excited her. He seemed to know her inner most desires better than she did.

Aurora brought her hands to her tits, gently caressing her nipples. It didn't take long for them to become rock hard, as her nipples are super-sensitive. Aurora could already feel the tingling between her legs. Keeping one hand at her nipples, she let the other hand slide slowly down her body. The anticipation of that first moist touch is as exciting as it is frustrating. She could feel the heat radiating the closer she got. Aurora slid her finger along her wet slit, moaning with desire. She wanted nothing more than to slip that finger deep inside of her and bring herself to a mind-blowing orgasm. Only one thing prevented her, an order forbidding her to cum without permission. Aurora removed her hand from her desperate pussy with a low groan and licked the wetness from her finger.

As Aurora tried desperately to cling to every last detail of her latest encounter with the Man she had only ever addressed as Sir, a smile spread wide across her face. She remembered, as lucidity crept back to her, that she had the day off. Aurora wanted to make the most of this rare occasion so she decided to get all of her chores out of the way first. After a couple of hours of diligent cleaning, Aurora was ready for some fun. She decided to treat herself to an afternoon at the spa. She was in need of some pampering, so Aurora got a full-body massage, manicure and pedicure.

She left the spa feeling like a million bucks. Now, back home to prepare a delicious meal. After that, she would take a nice bath and then settle down with a good book. Aurora stopped by the grocery store quickly for a couple of things she would need for dinner, and headed home. She took the groceries to the kitchen then went to the computer to check her messages. Since she had the time, she decided she would send Sir an email. If He was also home, she hoped they would chat on the phone. Perhaps He would reply back while she was having dinner. Now it was time to slip into something comfy for the evening.

Aurora got to the bedroom and immediately stripped down to nothing. She switched on the small lamp on the dresser and it bathed the room in a soft light. As she rifled through her dresser for something to wear, she heard a rustling from the bed. One of the cats she thought, keeping her attention on the task at hand.

"Hello pet."

Aurora's heart stopped then raced a mile a minute and the blood pounded in her ears. She knew that voice but it couldn't be, could it? She whipped around to see Him rising from her bed. Aurora stood there, stunned. She had given Him her address when she sent Him a gift once so she knew how He had found her. But how had He got inside her home, her bedroom? It isn't impossible she supposed. Aurora knew Him to be a very resourceful person, a Man who could accomplish anything He put His mind too.

He walked towards her, waiting for her to realize what He expected her to do now. Aurora continued to stand perfectly still. He spoke softly, His gaze focused on her as if she was His prey. She stared into His captivating eyes.

"Is that the greeting I get after all this time, girl?" He said with a smirk, half joking, but mostly serious.

Aurora finally came back to reality and fell into a kneeling position at His feet.

"Good girl." He encouraged her, patting her head.

"Thank You Sir." Aurora replied. She could feel her heart pounding and her whole body starting to tremble.

After four months of waiting, the moment had finally arrived, and she was so nervous she could barely think straight. Aurora closed her eyes and tried desperately to calm down. He placed His hand on her chin and pulled up gently. She looked up at Him. His eyes were hypnotic, held her captive and were much sexier in person.

"Relax My dear. Just try your best and I will be proud of you."

"Yes Sir. Thank You Sir." Aurora replied gratefully, feeling her nerves steady almost at once with His reassurance.

He smiled at her warmly, leaned down and kissed her. Aurora melted and could feel her entire body longing for Him.

His kiss was tender yet powerful. He moved His hands up, gripping her head like a predator. His soft tongue probed every inch of her warm mouth. He locked a fistful of her hair in His strong hands and twisted. Aurora moaned in pain and He kissed her harder. His kiss spoke the words 'you're Mine, you'll take all I have to give you and then beg Me for more.' Aurora moaned into His kiss again, agreeing to the unspoken statement of her devotion to Him.

After what felt like an eternity He broke contact, leaving her breathless and wanting more. As Aurora knelt there, trying to catch her breath, He started wandering around her bedroom. He appeared to be looking for something.

He walked over to the nightstand, pulled open the drawer and smiled. Aurora blushed deeply, knowing now what He had been searching out. He picked up the treasure and walked back over to her.

"So this is it." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Yes Sir." Aurora practically whispered, blushing hotly.

"It looks just how you described it." He smiled.

The item in question was something He had asked her to get. He had encouraged her to practice her deep-throating abilities by purchasing a dildo. This one was ten inches long, thick like a banana, had molded balls at the base and was deep purple. It was a fair representation of what His cock looked like, aside from the purple color. He gave it one more look over and then dropped it to the floor.

"Are you ready to become My personal cumeater?"

"Yes Sir." Aurora responded, with the deepest conviction. She felt her face flush more and her pussy throbbed at this admission. This was the day she had dreamed of countless times and she was hungry, starved in fact, for His cock.

"Good girl." He praised her. "Now prove to me that practice really does make perfect."

Aurora felt herself begin to tremble again but did her best to ignore it. She placed her hands on His hips and slowly stood up. Her arms gathered His shirt as she slid them along His sides. She lifted His shirt up over His head and tossed it aside. She slid down His body, taking her time, kissing her way back to a kneeling position. She reached up, undid His pants and let them drop down around His ankles. Then she removed His underwear, helped Him step out of both and pushed them aside.

There it was, right in her face. The impressive cock she had enjoyed so many nights during her sleep. It was fully erect and looked as desperate for her as she was for it. She wrapped her hands around His thick shaft and locked them together, almost caging it. Aurora squeezed her hands around His cock firmly and began sliding them up and down the length of Him, teasing the tip with her thumbs.

As she stroked His dick, Aurora leaned down and ran her tongue along His clean-shaven balls. He groaned as Aurora took His balls in her mouth, suckling them gently while she continued to stroke His magnificent cock. After a short time, she felt it. The moment she had been craving.

Aurora removed His balls from her mouth and saw the head of His cock glistening with pre-cum. Beginning at the base, she left a trail of tender kisses up His shaft. When she reached the top, she placed just His head inside of her mouth. She moaned. He felt and tasted so fantastic. Aurora stroked His cock faster, milking His sweet juices, licking and kissing them away. She wrapped her lips firmly around Him, taking Him in slowly.

She felt Him place His hand on her head gently, stroking her hair. She was eager to show Him how much her practicing had paid off. When she got about half of His cock in her mouth, she pulled back. She wanted to savor this moment. As she neared the tip again, she felt Him reach down and grab her by the throat firmly. Aurora gasped as He pulled her up to Him. Her fear filled eyes met His and she saw great passion. He had once said during a phone call that there is a time for slow and steady and a time for fast and hard. Aurora could tell which one this was without even a word from Him. Still holding her by the throat, He led her over to the bed. He pushed her down so she was sitting on the edge of the mattress.

"Lie down across the bed with your head hanging over the edge." He instructed.

Aurora got into position and prayed she was ready for this. She had never known anyone as intense as He was and it was overwhelming. He gripped her head tightly and locked His hands in her long hair.

"Open wide My slut and stay relaxed."

Aurora spread her lips apart and watched Him feed her His cock. He slid it in slowly, waiting for any reaction from her that His cock may be too much for her, nothing so far. He continued to push in further until her lips were firmly secured around the base of His cock. She closed her eyes, focused on staying relaxed.

He held it still for a minute, so proud of her. He smiled down at her and she moaned around Him. He began rocking His hips back and forth, keeping most of His cock deep in her throat. She couldn't believe how wonderful He felt. Her thighs were wet with her juices already and she was becoming wetter as she fed on His throbbing cock. She had waited so long to feel Him twitching in her fervent mouth and it had been worth it.

She felt Him trying to keep a slow, steady rhythm, getting a feel for what she could handle. She knew He was desperate to be rough with her. Aurora brought her hands back and gripped His hips for leverage. She dug her fingers into His hot flesh firmly but not enough to cause Him pain. The fact that she braced herself had not gone unnoticed. He paused. She felt Him move His feet apart for leverage of His own and His grip on her hair tightened.

He rocked back and forth again, faster and harder. She felt His cock slamming against the back of her throat, His pre-cum coating it. Every now and again He would hit a spot hard, causing her to choke on His massive cock. Aurora held steady, unwavering in her current use to Him. She needed to show Him that she could be of good use.

He had been pounding her face so steadily that she could feel the drool running along her cheeks. His hands were gripping her hair so firmly now. The pain was nothing next to the pleasure she was feeling though. This is where she wanted to be, in service to this amazing Man for as long as He deemed her worthy.

The sounds coming from Him were like music to her ears. His rapid breathing, His lustful moans and the ever increasing murmurs of "Oh god, Yes!" were making her wet pussy drip with delight. She could feel her juices flowing down her ass, creating a puddle on her favorite quilt. Suddenly, He stopped thrusting and jammed His cock down her throat roughly, holding it there.

"Ready, cocksucker?!" He growled.

Aurora groaned, eager to taste His sweet nectar. Wave after wave of hot, thick cum spurted into her throat. Aurora barely needed to swallow; His seed flowed down into her belly. He tasted fabulous and it made her crave Him even more. Each new spasm made Him twist her hair in His strong hands even harder. Aurora's body writhed on the bed as He held her head to His groin. Finally, He groaned with satisfaction and pulled out slowly.

"Come clean Me off, whore." He demanded, grabbing her throat again to help her off of the bed.

Aurora knelt before Him, gently licking away the remnants of His seed from His scrumptious cock. With His hand back on her throat, He kissed her softly and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Mine." He said, stating His claim over her.

"Yes...Master." Aurora whispered, happily pledging herself as His devoted slave and honored cocksucker.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 01 Lucy discovers more about a CEO's personal interests.in BDSM
Your Visit Ch. 01 Cyber slave will meet Master for real.in BDSM
Incubus Pupa Ch. 01 Adam, a senior, gets attention from one of the hottest girls.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Ties Me Down and Takes Me He ties me down and takes me in all three holes.in BDSM
A Quiet Day at the Office Ch. 01 A woman learns the price of making mistakes.in BDSM
More Stories