Dreams Really Do Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
She used to ignore me, but now only I can make her come.
3.5k words
4.52
56.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sk11
sk11
21 Followers

Author's note: Ordinary guy going through a rough patch starts discovering the power of his dreams and makes his wildest desires become a reality. This is a work of fiction and any semblance to actual people or places is purely coincidental.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I walked through the depanneur door, trying to act nonchalant and casual, but as is so often the case, the more one tries acting cool, the less one actually ends up being. As it happens, I couldn't keep my gaze straight and I inevitably checked out the girl behind the counter.

I had hoped she would be there and she did not disappoint, dressed as she normally was: short cut-off jeans barely covered her incredibly sexy legs, while a cute, little T-shirt covered her torso, but exposed her pierced navel. She was chewing pink bubblegum as she sat behind the counter and the bell announcing my entrance into the store alerted her to my presence.

She stared back at me coolly with her light blue eyes, and a faint look of disinterest came across her face. This soon mixed in with disgust when she realized that my eyes were glued on her and transfixed at the moment on her wonderfully perky tits, which were all the more accentuated by her small and incredibly tight T-shirt.

Finally, I managed to catch myself to try not acting like a total creep as I did my brief shopping. She just as quickly ignored me, flipping her short dirty blonde ponytail in front of her, as if to put a barrier between me and her.

I wasn't particularly surprised or offended by this, as I was a regularly customer at this depanneur and had seen her many times before. Most of the time, though, I had managed to behave like a normal, decent guy, but today she was just looking fucking irresistible in that outfit that I couldn't hide my lust. Hence, her completely shooting me down was expected, as I had never managed to get any kind of real response out of her since the first time I visited this dep. I wasn't a terrible-looking guy, but my hair was in a state of perpetual distress and I liked it that way; the ladies did not generally share that opinion. I was average in height and a bit on the skinny side, but I had been complimented a couple of times for my piercing, green eyes.

I went to grab a bag of chips and a case of beer, then proceeded to the check-out. Her lithe body turned to face me when I smiled at her and said, "Hi," but she just wordlessly zapped the price tags on my items, not making any eye contact with me. Okay, I think I got the message. I paid her in exact change and said thanks, which got a little mumble out of her, and then I left the store.

Suddenly, I was feeling really depressed after what had just happened. I had gone especially out of my way to pass by this depanneur, and it certainly wasn't because its prices were cheaper. I had been hoping my trip today would brighten my mood, but it had done all the opposite; getting turned down so badly just added on to my sorrows.

I was barely getting through university and the interest in my studies was quickly waning. My girlfriend of a year had just dumped me, and I didn't even want to think about that one right now. This latest event just added salt to the wound, and I lethargically stumbled back to my apartment just wanting to drown my sorrows way.

The beer helped, but I held my alcohol well and it just ended up making me sleepy; I decided now might be a good time for a nap, as it would allow me to briefly escape from my present situation. Dreams had always been a magical place for me and I often found myself comforted by my fantasies. Unlike most people, my dreams were very vivid and I generally remembered them pretty well.

As I drifted off, I suddenly realized I was wide awake. I was still in my single-bedroom apartment, but something felt different, as if I was looking at everything from a third-person point of view. That was when I realized I must still be asleep; I passed the finger of one ghostly hand through the palm of another, verifying my hypothesis. I looked at my sleeping self and wondered what I should do now, since I was aware I was dreaming and could conjure up anything I wanted will relative ease.

I thought back to my visit to the dep and instantly I was back there, as if I had never left. Since it was a recent memory, my surroundings were quite accurate and the girl behind the counter certainly looked as hot as she had that afternoon. Suddenly, I felt myself get incredibly turned on and hard. I could make the girl - I realized I didn't even know her name - give me a blowjob or fuck me, but I had tried that before and it simply didn't feel natural. Despite my ability to recreate settings and even people in my dreams, it was much harder for me to imagine them acting and behaving normally; it was especially difficult to give them responding actions as I was busy concentrating on my own. Hence, because everything was programmed by me, interactions just came out as empty and artificial.

God, how I wish she would just have a normal conversation with me, completely initiated by her and without me pulling the strings in the background. Even in this dream world, it seemed like some things would never change. I kept ogling her, from her large thighs, to her slim waist, to her incredible boobs, and I wished with all my might that she would respond to me. My desire for her was so great that I could feel my dick straining painfully against my pants. As my eyes burned into hers, I thought I suddenly saw a flicker in her beautiful light blue orbs.

She didn't so much as move an inch or blink, but I could swear something changed within her.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her, hoping she would say something of her own.

When nothing happened, I was dismayed but I didn't give up; I felt I was on to something. Once again, desire flowed through my eyes and into hers as I wished that she was secretly attracted to me, that her turning down my advances had only been due to her shyness, and that she was actually the one burning inside with longing.

This time, a brighter light flashed in her eyes, but I observed no other change when I tried talking to her again. Finally, I decided I had wasted enough time already and resigned myself to a strip club for the rest of my dream, just wanting to release the aching pressure in my pants.

***

When I woke up later that afternoon, I felt terribly drained, even though I usually felt very rejuvenated after a nap. I spent some time playing games on my computer and ate a light supper. By this time, I felt my energy was back and I decided to pass by the library to pick up a couple of light reads, something which I did rather frequently.

When I got there, I saw a new librarian that stopped me dead in my tracks. Now, I know I'm one to be visibly affected by beauty, but she just took my breath away. I could tell that beneath her conservative grey sweater and white shirt lay a fantastic body, and her huge, round ass could not be completely hidden by her long, black skirt. Her black-rimmed glasses framed a lovely, innocent face and her black hair was tied up in a beehive at the back of her head.

Luckily, a bell did not announce my entry this time or she would have surely noticed me gawking at her. I quickly went to browse the new arrivals and found a couple of novels to my liking. When I went to check out my books, I smiled at the beautiful librarian and was a rewarded with a shy one in return; delighted, I picked up my books and sauntered off back home.

I passed by the depanneur again, as it was on my way back, and although I did not need anything, I did glance through the window to see that the blue-eyed bombshell was still working. Remarkably, she returned my gaze when I looked at her, nearly causing me to jump and drop my books. Somehow feeling my luck had taken a turn for the better, I decided what the hell and walked into the dep.

She immediately turned her eyes away from me when I entered, as she usually did, but I could see something hidden behind there besides the usual apathy. Not sure what to do, I wandered around aimlessly for a minute, looking at shelves, but secretly glancing back at the cashier. I was delighted to find her looking back at me during one such occasion, though she quickly tried to hide it by turning away; the slight blush on her cheeks remained, though, and I started feeling incredibly turned on.

I went back to the counter and just picked up a pack of gum, laying it in front of her.

"Do you always work this late?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she replied, then hesitated, as if wanting to say more. Finally, she lowered her gaze, bit her lower lip - which I found to be incredibly sexy - and just said, "That'll be $1.13."

This time, I didn't have the exact change, so I handed her a bill, instead. As our hands touched, I could feel a tremor run through her body and I looked back at her in surprise.

She was blushing harder now, as if embarrassed by her own reaction, and started clumsily counting out my change. I was at once both shocked and pleased by her distress and felt like the tables had inexplicably turned. When she held out her hand to give me the change, I decided to try something, praying she wouldn't revert to her usual self and likely give me a kick to the balls: I lightly stroked her hand with my thumb, trying to act discreet but failing pretty miserably. She didn't appear to care and even seemed to be enjoying it.

Not completely believing what was happening, I just continued the motion of my thumb, massaging her palm in a slow, circular motion. Her pupils then started dilating, her cheeks reddened even more, her breathing became more rapid, and the final sign of her arousal became apparent: her perky tits were hard and easily visible against her tight T-shirt. I could not believe my eyes, trying to decide what to do next.

Unfortunately, before I could react, she dropped the changed in my hand and withdrew her own hand. She then turned away, again looking tremendously embarrassed. She struggled to control her breathing as she said, "Have a nice day."

"Evening," I corrected her lightly, giving her my best smile.

She smiled back hesitantly, then gave her own genuine smile, revealing beautiful dimples.

"Will you be back tomorrow?" she asked cautiously, as if fearing the answer.

She looked so sweet and vulnerable at the moment that I couldn't bear to say no even if I wanted to.

"I promise," I replied, exiting the store without turning back. For some reason, I was positive she was smiling at the back of my head as I walked away.

***

When I dreamed that night, I suddenly connected the dots. I did some of my best thinking in my dreams, as clarity of mind was more easily achieved with no outside disturbances.

I knew my wishes had somehow materialized, though not in the dream world, as I had planned; all the better, they were actually affecting the real world. I quickly transported myself back to the dep for what seemed like the tenth time today, and then looked into the beautiful cashier's eyes.

"You want to have wild sex with me," I tried to scream into her, "You can't stop thinking about it and it's driving you crazy. You still don't fully understand your change in feelings for me, but the longer you wait and don't act upon it, the more and more your attraction builds. Only I can make you come, but when you do, it'll be the best orgasm you've ever had."

Flames appeared in her eyes for a second before slowly subsiding. My desire for her was so great I just about jumped her on the spot; however, I knew it would be nothing like the real thing, so I restrained myself and decided my patience would surely be rewarded.

Next, I flew off to the library and found my second future-lover.

"You will dress sexily to work tomorrow to please me," I finally said, deciding to start slow.

A faint light that I almost didn't catch flashed in her eyes and then I went back to my body, eager to start the new day.

***

My hard-on was raging throughout the entire day and when my classes finally finished after lunch, I quickly went to the depanneur.

As soon as I walked in, I was sure she noticed the tent in my pants. Her eyes were as hungry as mine and burning with desire; if possible, her shorts today were even shorter than yesterday's, and her T-shirt had the words "Bite Me" emblazoned on it. I was tempted to do just that right then and there.

As I came in, another man was walking out and I realized we were now the only ones in the store. She quickly noticed this too and ran to the door to put up the 'Closed' sign.

"I've been waiting for you all day," she said huskily, "I don't know why, but these past few days, I've been wanting to fuck you more and more badly and I can't wait any longer."

With those last words she trailed her tongue across her thin pink lips seductively and I struggled to keep my composure. When I felt myself to be in control again, I put on a stone face and circled around behind her.

"And what makes you think I want you?" I said, moving my hand across the small of her back and sending shivers down her spine. As she curled up towards me, I could see her light blue eyes were darkened now with desire.

"I've seen the way you look at me," she said confidently, but I could tell there was a hidden worry in her tone.

"Maybe you're imagining things," I retorted, quickly detaching my hand from her and causing her to start whimpering.

"No!" she yelled, "Please, please! I need it...I need you."

She turned her head back and the look of utter desperation in her pleading eyes jumped me to another level of arousal.

"Why me?"

She blushed slightly, then said, "I don't know...I tried, you know, getting myself off thinking about you, but it wasn't enough...I knew I needed the real thing."

Her shyness mixed in with her incredible horniness had me fighting myself again to keep cool, and I finally did.

I moved my hands to her ass and clenched her large butt cheeks as I simultaneously kissed the back of her neck. She let out a low, deep moan and I continued.

"What do I get in return if I grant you this wish?"

"Anything," she yelled quickly, "anything! Just take me now!"

Without another word, I quickly closed the blinds of the windows and then pulled down my pants and boxers. My dick was already throbbing and a large smile spread across her face. Knowing I needed this as badly as she did, she proceeded to swing her hips as she walked slowly and seductively towards me, mesmerizing me as her eyes burned into mine. When she was so close I could feel her breath on my face, she bent down and I gasped in shock as she started working her wonderful mouth over my cock.

She was ravenous and I was helpless against her enthusiastic ministrations. She alternated between sucking and licking to drive me wild and then deep throated my entire cock easily, pumping her head forcefully and fast. Throughout this entire time, one of her hands massaged my balls, while the other worked feverishly on her cunt. Finally, it was just too much and I let out my load in her mouth without warning.

"Ahhhhhh," I cried out in pleasure.

She swallowed without hesitation and then started lovingly cleaning up the semen she had missed.

"Was that fair payment?" she asked, and my speechlessness was all the response she needed. "Is it my turn now?"

Suddenly, her eyes were blazing again, and I immediately started kissing her roughly, our tongues penetrating each other in a wild dance of desire. As we let out our primal lust through our mouths, I started undoing her skirt and sliding it down her legs, while she brought my dick back up to full mast again with a fantastically urgent hand job.

I then broke the kiss to pull her T-shirt over her head, exposing her large, beautiful breasts. They were at least C-cups and her nipples were hard and pink, begging for attention. Complying, I immediately dove my head into her mounds, kissing one of large tit while my right hand cupped the other. My other hand was busy at her cunt, stimulating her through her already soaked panties by massaging her clit.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as I popped a nipple in my mouth and started sucking gently on it. "Fuck yes!"

I went to the other nipple begging for attention and started flicking my tongue up and down and from side to side across it. At the same time, I penetrated her pussy with a finger and that caused her to go overboard.

"I'm coming!" she yelled, clenching up before her whole body relaxed in utter bliss. Her face remained blank for a second, but then it returned to its previous state of arousal, as I had been trailing kisses over her stomach and fingering her pussy all the while.

One of my hands was still cupping a large, beautiful breast, tweaking the wet, hardened nipple between my thumb and index, while the other started taking off her drenched panties.

"Follow me," I commanded and she obeyed without question.

I positioned her hands on top of the store counter.

"Bend over."

As soon as she obeyed my order, I didn't wait any longer and started ramming my cock up her pussy. She let out a scream in surprise, but that quickly changed into rapid, breathy moans. I could see her abundant jugs bouncing up and down as I pounded into her from behind and her screams became ones of utter delight.

"Harder! Faster! I've never felt like this before, this is so fucking unbelievable!"

I quickened the pace and she spread her legs further to allow me easier entry. My hands grabbed firmly onto her thighs, giving me more power in each of my strokes. She was so completely breathless now that there was barely any sound coming out of her. I then grabbed her short blonde ponytail and yanked her head back, giving me access to her delicious mouth. We traded messy kisses, our tongues longing to touch more, to feel more. Finally, I moved my hands over her boobs again, massaging them while mashing them together gently, and forced my entire cock into her.

That was too much and I felt her whole body contract for a good ten seconds. Then, she let out an ear-shattering scream as she convulsed uncontrollably. I had also reached my limit now, and I blew my load deep into her. She kept shivering nonstop all through her body, her mouth agape and her light blue eyes glazed over in disbelief. After what seemed to be an eternity, the tremors finally started subsiding and her beautiful eyes looked up lovingly into mine.

"That was incredible," she said breathlessly."You reached places I didn't know I had, got me to orgasm so hard that my ears are still ringing...wow...just wow."

I just leaned my head over to hers and kissed her gently on the lips.

"You're welcome, babe. I think you have customers waiting outside, so I won't keep you any longer for today."

She protested weakly, but was still tired from the intense fucking I had just given her, so she was forced to just watch as I left the store.

"Come back soon," she told me pleadingly.

"I will," I replied, trying to process in my mind everything that had just happened and thinking of all that lay in the future.

I still didn't even know her name.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote (5 if you want more!)

sk11
sk11
21 Followers