Dreamscape

Story Info
Naughty slut emails her Mistress about her nasty dream.
2k words
4.56
36.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joie
Joie
3 Followers

Dear Mistress,

When we talked today, I mentioned a dream I had about you, and at your command, I am sitting here writing this email to you. I will start with what I remember, then tell the dream as if it is happening now.

I remember the touch of your lips, sliding along my neck as you ran your hands through my hair, tugging the strands to pull my head back, baring my throat to your hungry mouth. I moaned softly, rubbing against you as we stood in the darkened bedroom, bodies pressed tightly together, your teeth raking along my neck, nipping at the pale skin....

My hands roam your back, caressing you through the sheer black lace top, whispering a soft "please," as you bite my neck again. My pleading causes you to look up, your eyes burning with fire as you step back, shaking your head, "not yet, little one."

I pout, my lower lip sticking out, lips swollen and moist from your earlier kisses. A wicked smile forms, your eyes locked to my lips as you thread your fingers through the silken strands of my hair, your voice low as you look at me, "such bad manners, I think you need a reminder on how to properly behave." I gasp, a shiver sliding down my spine as you pull me over to the bed, tugging at my hair, my eyes watering from the sting.

"Please, Mistress, I promise I will be a good girl for you." You sit on the bed, releasing your strong grip on my hair, as your eyes rake me from head to toe. You see the pulse throbbing in my neck, swollen breasts with their pale pink tips hard, and lower, you can see the moisture gathering on my sex as I squirm standing before you. You laugh huskily, "such begging when your body gives you away, little slut. Face down on my lap, bottom up, now."

Moving quickly, I comply with your command, lying facedown in your lap, body resting across your thighs, my ass wiggling as I get into the position. My lips curve into a hidden smile, knowing the wiggling isn't necessary, but wanting to entice you, hoping that you would forget about punishment and move to pleasure. You slide your soft hands over my bare bottom, caressing me softly, lulling me into believing that you've chosen pleasure. You pull your hand back, and land a swift blow on my bare cheek. I squeal wriggling on your lap as your hand repeatedly smacks my ass, turning the creamy skin a pale pink. I bite my lip, stifling my cries as you spank me hard, alternating soft touches in between the hard blows, keeping me on the edge. You slip your fingers between my thighs, feeling the wetness dripping from my sex, "All of that whimpering and your pussy is so wet, your body never lies. Such a naughty little slut you are, getting soaked from being spanked." You rub your wet fingers across my burning ass, soothing the hot skin with my own juices. Soft mewing sounds slip from my lips as I writhe on your lap, aching and needy, voice low as I whisper, "thank you for my punishment, Mistress."

"Kneel," you command. I slide from your lap, bottom stinging from your touch as I rest on my knees; thighs parted to open my sex to your gaze, back straight as my hands lay palm up on my thighs. I keep my head bowed slightly, eyes downcast, awaiting your next order. You tap your high heels on the floor, watching me before sliding the toe of your shoe along my parted thighs ringing a moan from my lips as I try to remain still. You reach out, fingers sliding under my chin to lift my head until my eyes are looking between your legs, at the damp black silk molding to your sex.

"Having you naked before me, spanking you, hearing those sexy little moans has gotten me very wet, mmmm yes, lick those lips, I see you are hungry for a taste." You grasp the back of my head, pulling my face between your thighs, letting me breathe in your womanly scent. Your fingers rake through my hair, a soft purr leaving your lips as you feel my warm breath on your damp panties. I nuzzle your drenched panties, tongue sliding over the material, tracing the outline of your sex, your taste filling my mouth. Your hands tighten in my hair, hips lifting up, pushing my head more firmly against you. I moan, hungry for more of you as I run my tongue from the top of your panties down, licking faster on each pass. You pull my head back, eyes glittering with passion as you run a finger over my lips, before you stand, pulling your panties down your legs and off, the black silk dangling from your fingers, so very close to my face. I breathe deeply, drawing your scent into my lungs; you notice me doing this and smile wickedly, tossing your panties in my face. "Lick and suck all of my juices from them, and you might get to taste the real thing."

I whimper catching your panties and holding them to my face, the damp crotch pressed against my lips as I begin to lick your essence from the fabric. My heart pounds, unbearably aroused from the want of you, and the humiliation of licking your panties at your feet while you watch. "Suck them inside that hot little mouth slut, you know you want to, just imagine getting to lick my pussy, that's it, suck all of my juices out of my panties." Your words fill my head, making me burn hotter as I draw the crotch of your panties in my mouth, sucking hard at the damp silk, drawing out every drop of your nectar. You tug the black scrap of silk from my mouth, as my tongue slides across my lips, licking and tasting you there. I moan at the loss, my pussy dripping juices on the floor as I look up at you, "please Mistress, let your slut please you, I need to have your juices in my mouth, please let me lick your pussy." Your finger traces my lips, eyes burning into mine as you smile at my begging, "crawl up on the bed, hungry little whore and I'll give you what you've been aching for."

I crawl up onto the bed, keeping my legs parted as I scoot up, knowing you can see the trail of moisture sliding down my thighs, proof of my desire for you. I twist on the bed, feeling the soft comforter against my back, the coolness soothing my red bottom as I look up at you with wide, hungry eyes, my arms out, knowing without your command that you want them offered. You nod approvingly, whispering, "good girl," as you wrap the leather cuffs around each wrist, then move down to do the same to my ankles, leaving me spread out for you.

You straddle my right leg, looking at me as you lower yourself until your wet pussy rubs against my skin, causing each of us to moan. You slowly slide your sex along my leg, rubbing against me as you leave a trail of juices behind, marking me with your essence, "My slut deserves to be bathed in me, until you smell of me and nothing but me." Shivers slide along my spine as you continue to drag your sex along my body, making sure every part of me is bathed in you. "You are so beautiful Mistress," I whisper as you make your way to my breasts, my nipples hard from your teasing as you rock back and forth, my nipple rubbing against your clit as your juices seep out to coat my breasts.

I whimper watching you pleasure yourself with my body, using me for your own needs as you move up, your pussy hovering above my mouth. My eyes open wide, looking up at your swollen lips, juices making the skin glisten and my mouth water. You lower yourself to my open mouth, covering my face with your sex, as my tongue thrusts inside you, finally getting to taste you completely. I stiffen my tongue, as I thrust it deeply into you, curling it as your inner walls clasp and draw me in deeper. You moan, grinding down on my face, your juices dripping from my chin as you ride me. My mouth works on your pussy, tongue fucking you before lapping at your juices, needing to please you. You begin to rock faster; your hands wrapped around the headboard as you swivel your hips, pushing your body down onto me, forcing my tongue deeper into your tight pussy. You cry out as your orgasm overtakes you, "mmmm that’s it pretty slut, lick every drop, fuuuuck yesss, lick harder!" I lick harder and faster, feeling your pussy spasm around my tongue as I work furiously to lap up every delicious drop of your cream. Your fingers stroke my hair as I sweep my tongue along your slit, cleaning you before you slide back down and rest your body atop mine. You purr softly, molding your lips to mine in a deep kiss, as you taste yourself with the thrust of your tongue between my lips. I moan into your mouth, twisting beneath you, as you ravage my mouth over and over, before pulling back and moving to stand, "I'll be right back with a surprise for you."

I close my eyes, breathing deeply, my pussy clenching with desire, I hear a sound and open my eyes to see you standing at the foot of the bed, wearing nothing but a strap-on. I groan, lifting my hips slightly as your hands slide along my legs, your body moving over mine. You find my lips again, kissing me deeply as you rub the tip of the fake cock against my dripping pussy, teasing me with the soft touch. You nip at my lower lip, biting it at the same instant you drive your cock into my sex, taking me hard and fast. I whimper deep in my throat, bucking beneath you as you fuck me harder, your mouth feasting on my lips and neck, as you rotate your hips, sending the cock in deeper. I twist, caught in my bonds and your powerful possession, your hot lips finding my breasts as you thrust rhythmically into me. You suckle my hard nipples, sending darts of pleasure through me, my body open to you completely as I toss my head back, arching my back with every powerful thrust. You sink your teeth into the flesh of my right breast, biting hard as I moan loudly, senses going on overload, "oh god, please, Mistress, let your slut cum for you, ohhhh I can't take this, you fucking me and biting me, pleaseeee, I’m burning up for you, aching so badly, pleaseeeeee I need you so much, please may I cum Mistress?" You lift your head, slamming the cock into me as you whisper, "cum for me slut, surrender completely to me." You lower your head, biting my breast hard as I shudder against you, pussy clenching tightly around your cock, juices gushing from my pussy as I cry out your name.

I shiver under you, feeling the tremors from my powerful release as you suck at my breast, the bite mark coloring my pale skin, a pleased smile on your lips as you know your mark will be visible for quite awhile. I purr softly, eyes glassy with the after effects of passion, as I watch you reach over to the nightstand and pick up a purple velvet collar, the silver center ring shimmering in the night as you whisper, "it's time, little one."

That was my dream Mistress, your naughty little slut is sitting here squeezing her thighs together and squirming in her chair as she types to you. I hope this pleases you, and I look forward to our date tomorrow.

Your slut,
Angel

Joie
Joie
3 Followers