Dreamscape Ch. 02

Story Info
A young scientist is enlisted to create a mind altering drug.
10.1k words
4.49
42k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darbreslo
darbreslo
72 Followers

"Doctor Mallory, you have made a very wise decision," Mr. Crowe said to the beleaguered man sitting before him. Crowe pushed a small grey button that sat atop his large desk and then spoke into the air, "Marcy, could you please come in here?"

Sean Mallory sat with his shoulders slumped and chin resting on his chest. He felt defeated. He felt angry. He felt used and manipulated.

"How could I have been so stupid?" He thought to himself.

The door opened and Crowe's beautiful personal assistant walked into the office. Sean did not even lift his head to acknowledge her presence. She entered and shut the door behind her and then stopped about three feet into the room awaiting further instruction from the sadistic billionaire, Mr. Crowe.

"Marcy, good news," Crowe said standing to his feet, "Doctor Mallory has agreed to join our team and take the bull by the horns for our next groundbreaking achievement."

"Welcome aboard, Doctor." Marcy said politely in her proper British accent.

Sean continued to sit and stare at the floor in disbelief. His life was unraveling before him, and it appeared that there was nothing he could do about it but play along with this demented mad man's plans, until he found a way to free himself and exact revenge.

Sean heard Crowe speak up.

"Sean, I've already taken the liberty to have the little bit of material possessions you own packed up and headed this way. I've also submitted your resignation to Stanford effective immediately, as well as contacted your closest friends and family letting them know that you are heading off the grid for a little while and not to worry, and not to come looking for you. You just need some space and some time to...free your mind...and find yourself." Crowe said as a sarcastic grin fell across his devilishly handsome face.

"Fuck you!" Sean hissed. He pulled out his phone.

Crowe laughed out loud. "Sean, come on man, phone has been disconnected...bla, bla, bla." Crowe said. "There is no chance of you contacting anyone on the outside, and the first time I find out that you are attempting to do so or that you somehow actually succeed in doing so...this video goes viral. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" Crowe asked.

"Go to hell, you sick fuck!" Sean growled.

"Tisk, tisk Sean," Crowe responded, "We are going to be working closely together, we need to be more cordial than that."

Sean said nothing.

"Marcy, please show Sean to his room for the evening, and set him up with anything he needs to be comfortable." Crowe said to his petite little assistant.

"Certainly, Sir!" Marcy said. "Right this way, Doctor Mallory." Marcy said opening the door.

Sean slowly dragged himself from the couch. He turned and faced Crowe and stood silently. His gaze boring a hole through the well dressed personification of evil. He began to nod his head slowly as he made his way to the exit where Marcy stood waiting.

"Just so you know," Sean said as he reached the door, "I will make you pay for this. It may not be tomorrow, or next month, or next year, but one day down the road...we will meet face to face and you will beg me to end your life."

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH" Crowe stammered as he mockingly shook his hands in fear. "Get some rest Sean, we will get started first thing in the morning." Crowe finished and then sat back down at his desk, his head disappearing behind his large computer monitor.

**********

Sean followed Marcy out of the office.

"Follow me, Doctor." Marcy said, marching down the hall in front of Sean with a very determined gait. Her heels clacked against the marble floors. "We have you all set up in the guest suite on the third floor. There's a phone in there that is connected to the servant's quarters. If you need anything tonight just let them know and they will make it happen." Marcy explained.

Marcy continued to ramble on about the property, but Sean wasn't listening any longer. He just followed along staring at her feet, lost inside his own mind. He began to replay all of the events in the last twelve hours trying to figure out exactly what just happened. His entire life and all that he had worked to achieve, small as it was, had been completely ripped out from under him. Everything was gone. Nothing would be the same again.

They began climbing a set of marble stairs. Marcy had stopped talking. After another flight of stairs and a few turns down a hallway lined with paintings of naked people in very acts of sexual activity, they ended up at large wooden door. Marcy turned the knob and opened it. They walked inside to a huge private suite. As pissed off as Sean was, he could not help but notice how luxurious this room was. No corners had been cut, nothing had been spared.

This room would rival many penthouse suites of the finest hotels in the world. There was a large sitting room as you entered that sat in front of a large set of ,what had to have been, fifteen or twenty foot windows that looked out over the manicured grounds below them. There was black baby grand piano stationed in front of the windows. To the right as you entered, behind the seating area, was another larger sectional sofa that sat in front of the largest television he had ever seen hanging on a wall. There was a hallway, of sorts, on either side of the wall the television hung on, that he could not see where it led. To the right was a marble counter top that wrapped around a generous sized kitchen area that had a rather large bar near the end of it. The bar had a mirrored wall behind it that had several shelves, all heavily stocked with copious amounts of every alcohol and spirit one could imagine. Past that, and climbing up three more marble steps, led you to a landing area that had glass French-doors leading into the master suite. He could make out a large, king size, four-poster bed, that had more pillows on it then he had ever seen on a bed before.

Marcy showed him around the suite. "...and here's the phone I was telling you about. Just pick it up and wait for an answer. Our staff will see to it that you receive anything you ask for." She said with a polite smile.

"How about a real phone so I can call my family?" Sean said sternly.

"I do apologize, Doctor, but I guess I should have said anything you need that doesn't contradict Mr. Crowe's specific instructions." Marcy answered kindly.

"How can you work for a guy like that?" Sean asked Marcy.

Marcy smiled politely, "If there's nothing else, Doctor, then I will be going."

"Oh come on," Sean pleaded, "you saw what he did to me in there! You know what's happening! How can you be okay with this?" Sean pleaded.

"Doctor Mallory," Marcy said walking towards the exit of the opulent room, "I will see you at eight in the morning. Get some rest." She said as she closed the door behind her.

Sean watched the beautiful assistant disappear behind the closing door and then heard a click that, he assumed, was the door locking from the outside. He walked up to it, just to be sure, and verified his fear. He was locked in.

He proceeded to walk through the suite to every window to the outside world, only to find that there was nothing that opened. He beat against the windows with his fists, and any other thing he could pick up and throw at them only to find they were not glass, but some sort of plexi-glass or bulletproof material of some kind. After spending almost an hour trying to find a way out, he sat down on the floor, exhausted from his efforts and the emotional roller coaster he had been through. Emotions welled up inside of him and he began to sob uncontrollably.

He cried and he wept until there were no more tears.

He sat on the floor in front of the windows just staring out at nothing for another hour. The pain and sadness that raged inside his head would not quiet. His tormented ache needed to be eased. He stood before the mirrored wall containing the largest private collection of alcohol he had ever seen. His hand reached and grabbed a bottle. He didn't know which one or what it was. He opened it and drew the bottle to his mouth and poured, and swallowed. It burned, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was make the pain inside go away. So he kept swallowing. He stopped long enough to catch his breath and then continue drinking. He finished that bottle and then grabbed another one. Halfway through his third bottle of hard liquor he collapsed on the marble floor behind the counter and faded into unconsciousness.

**********

"Doctor Mallory? Can you hear me Doctor?" Marcy asked stooping down to awaken the man curled up on the marble floor. There were two empty bottles of Jack Daniels and a half empty bottle of tequila laying beside the disheveled man. Marcy shook Sean a little more vigorously.

"Doctor Mallory?!" she said a little louder. "You have to wake up Doctor, Mr. Crowe is waiting for you."

Sean's eyes began to squint open as the little British woman continued her attempt to rouse the drunken man lying before her.

"Doctor? Can you hear me?" Marcy asked.

Sean mumbled something that sounded like a yes.

"Doctor, please, you must get up." Marcy demanded.

Sean lay in the fetal position on the cold marble floor. It felt like the room was spinning around him. His mouth felt like it had been stuffed full of cotton. Coherent thoughts escaped him.

"Lydia, come here and help me get Doctor Mallory into the bathroom." Sean heard Marcy say.

A moment later Sean felt a hand slide under each armpit and he felt someone grab each leg. The small ladies struggled to lift the fully grown man's dead weight. His head and feet were off the ground, but most of his butt and midsection were dragging the ground as they slid him towards the bathroom. Sean slipped back into the unconscious drunken stupor that had finally quieted his dispirited soul.

The blast of cold water from the shower made Sean sit up and grab for the walls around him. He tried to move his face out from the stream of water so he could get a breath of air.

"What the fuck?" Sean yelled.

"Sorry, Doctor Mallory," Marcy said from outside the shower, "but you just wouldn't get up."

He felt a soft hand take his and begin helping him to his feet. He turned to see a naked young Latina woman holding his hand and helping keep his balance. Water from a separate showerhead was running over her smooth brown skin.

Sean jumped back against the cold tile of the large shower stall.

"Doctor Mallory, this is Lydia. She is going to help you get cleaned up and presentable. I'll be back in forty-five minutes to collect you." Marcy said her voice fading as she left the bathroom.

Sean turned to Lydia. She began to slowly approach him.

"Hola, Señor." Lydia said as she pressed herself up against Sean; her leg stepping in between his and rubbing against his crotch. Sean felt his manliness begin to come alive. He looked down to see that he was completely naked. He had no recollection of removing his clothes. He wanted to move, but the room was still spinning. The alcohol he had consumed the night before was still having its full effect on his ability to focus, and think, and act.

"Lydia..."Sean tried to speak, but the young brown beauty had covered his mouth with her own. Her tongue darted in quickly as she cupped his balls in her right hand. Sean could feel her hardened nipples and her large full fleshy breasts pressing into his chest as she ground her crotch harder onto his thigh. He had no strength to resist. His knees began to buckle as feelings of the pleasure he was receiving from the Latin beauty's tongue and hands increased.

Lydia broke the kiss off. She took Sean by the hand and led him over to a bench on the other side of the large shower. Steam filled the room as she helped Sean sit down and lean back against the wall. She reached up above him and opened yet another showerhead, and hot water began to pour down over his head and onto his face. The warmth felt amazing to him.

"We have to get you cleaned up, sir." Lydia said quietly in a very heavy Hispanic accent.

"Okay." Sean said closing his eyes as the hot water flowed from above.

Sean felt Lydia's hands begin to rub over him with a cloth of some kind. The smell of soap began to fill the air. Lydia leaned forward and began to place gentle kisses on Sean's head and cheek and neck. She continued to clean him and caress him and kiss him.

Sean's erection was at full mast from the titillation of Lydia's caresses. She worked the cloth and soap down his body. He felt her push his legs apart as she kneeled in front of him. As her hands moved over his chest and stomach she moved her head lower onto his abdomen and sucked in the head of his purple prick that was lying taut against his stomach. Sean tilted his head back as a moan of pleasure passed his lips. The room had stopped spinning so much. The water had begun to clear the cobwebs, that and the amazing sensations he was feeling from the well skilled young Latina.

With his eyes closed, Sean lifted his hands and found the back of Lydia's head. Her hair was covered in water. She began to slowly move her head up and down. His shaft disappeared behind her bee-stung lips. Each time she lowered her head, Sean raised his hips and pushed down on the Latina's head. Each time her mouth accommodated more and more of his thickening man-meat. He could feel her nose pressing into his pubic hairs at the base of his shaft. She never gargled. She never choked. She just bobbed her head up and down repeatedly and smoothly.

Sean peered through the water streaming across his face. Clarity was beginning to return. The pleasure he was feeling was beginning to fight with the anger he felt to begin boiling up from deep within.

Each time he saw Lydia's head move downward a memory from the hideous day before came flooding back. With each drop of her head down his prick another detail emerged. With every flick of her tongue against the underside of his mushroomed head a flash of the nightmare he had lived came rushing back.

The rage returned.

He stood up suddenly ripping his throbbing cock from the girl's mouth.

"Get away from me!" He shouted at her climbing up on top of the bench he was seated on.

Lydia shrunk back on the floor of the shower room in fear and looked up at him with a startled expression.

"Get the fuck out! Right now!" Sean yelled at her. His penis was quickly deflating from the tense interaction.

Lydia scrambled to her feet and hurriedly exited the shower. Sean watched as she disappeared into the steam filled bathroom.

He sat back down on the bench. His head was killing him. He felt anger and rage and...hunger.

He looked around and found the handles that controlled the water and figured out how to turn it all off. He exited the shower and saw a plush white towel folded up on a bench just to the right of the exit. He grabbed it and began drying off. He looked around the room, but there was no sight of Lydia.

He hoped that she was ok. He was not trying to hurt her or cause her harm. She was certainly just doing whatever that crazy psycho-boss was telling her to do.

Sean wrapped the towel around his waist and made his way towards the bedroom area. There was no sign of the clothes that he was wearing the day before. On the bed was laid out a pair of nice tan pants, a dark blue, button down, oxford style shirt. There was a pair of shoes, some socks, and a belt.

He dressed himself in the provided attire and then made his way back into the main room of the large suite. There was a clock on the microwave in the kitchen area that said "8:42" on the digital display.

Sean went and stood and looked out the window over the well-groomed landscaping below him.

"Well, Sean," he said out loud to himself, "how the fuck are you going to get out of this one?"

He heard a click from the door behind him. Sean turned to see Marcy enter the room.

"Doctor Mallory," she began, "it's good to see you up and on two feet."

"Is Lydia ok?" Sean asked with a concerned tone in his voice.

"Lydia is fine. I hope she took good care of you." Marcy responded.

"She did her job, but I made her leave." Sean said. "I just didn't want..." he trailed off.

"Don't you worry about anything Doctor Mallory." Marcy said. "I'm sure you must be hungry. There is some breakfast prepared for you downstairs. Mr. Crowe has already eaten and is waiting for you to meet him in his office so you can begin planning for his big project." Marcy explained. "If you will, please follow me, sir."

Sean did not say a word. He just followed the petite assistant out of his suite as she led him back through the large mansion to where the prepared breakfast was waiting. The smell of bacon and coffee began to fill his nostrils. They turned a final corner into a dining area where there was a large table filled with fresh fruit, bagels, bread, serving dishes filled with scrambled eggs and bacon, biscuits and gravy. He made himself a plate and sat down and began to eat. He began to remember the events of the day prior. Less than twenty-four hours ago he was eating breakfast before two of Crowe's girls started their seductive plan that led to where he was now.

There was a rather large muscular black man standing to the side of the room. He looked to be a couple of inches over six feet. His head was shaved. His eyes were locked onto every move Sean made. He was wearing a black shirt that was stretched beyond its capacity against his bulging muscles. He was wearing black cargo pants with some black boots peaking out from under them. He was also wearing some type of utility belt that one might see on a police officer, but Sean could not make out whether he saw a firearm of any kind attached to it.

"Doctor Mallory, I would like you to meet, Anthony." Marcy said motioning towards the hulk of a man. "Anthony will be with you at all times. It might take some getting used to, but just ignore him. He will watch out for you and make sure you don't get into any kind of trouble," Marcy explained.

"You mean, to make sure I don't try and run or contact the police." Sean tried to correct her.

Marcy said nothing. She just stood by as both she and Anthony watched him finish his food. When it looked like he as finishing up, Marcy stepped forward.

"Right this way, Sir. Mr. Crowe is expecting you." Marcy said.

Sean got up and began following her down the maze of hallways again. He looked behind to see Anthony fall in behind them about seven or eight steps away. Sean began to recognize some of his surroundings and the erotic artwork on the walls from the day priors activities. He recognized the large wooden door that quickly approached ahead of him. He could feel the anger and rage begin to build up inside.

As Marcy opened the door and stood to the side, Sean stepped in around her. He saw Crowe standing with his back to them holding a phone up to his ear. He was chuckling lightly. As soon as Sean saw him he lost all control.

Sean sprinted across the room in Crowe's direction. He leapt over a couch and knocked a vase of flowers to the ground. Crowe stood with his back to Sean seemingly unaware of the charging bull that was fast approaching. Sean raised his arm, his hand balled up in a fist. All of the anger and rage of being manipulated and abused were about to be unleashed on the psychopath before him. He made one final leap toward his victim.

Whack!

Sean fell to floor in a heap at the feet of Crowe who was calmly finishing up his call. Anthony stood over Sean's motionless body and stuck his telescopic police baton back in to his belt. Crowe turned and stepped over Sean and made his way to his desk. Anthony stood at attention by the window next to Sean's unconscious form.

**********

Sean's head was killing him. He squinted his eyes open and brought his hand up to the back of his head. A huge bump was protruding from under his hair. He winced in pain as he touched it. He opened his eyes further and began to look around. He was lying on a black sofa in a glass-enclosed office. There was a metal desk in the middle of the office. The desk had only a computer monitor on it. All around outside of the office was a lab of some sort. There were workstations and various scientific equipment and machines. There were no windows that he could find and there appeared to be an elevator door to the far side of the lab opposite from where he sat in this office. The whole place was lit with fluorescent work lights. Everything looked very clean, and bright, and sterile.

darbreslo
darbreslo
72 Followers