Dreamscape Ch. 03

Story Info
A young scientist is enlisted to create a mind altering drug.
9.3k words
4.6
37.4k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darbreslo
darbreslo
72 Followers

6:30pm

Sean Mallory had a bounce in his step as he made his way towards the elevator. With Lydia's loyalty, he now had eyes and ears upstairs that could help him, hopefully, stay one or two steps ahead of his sadistic boss. He turned the corner into the small receiving area where the elevators were located. Anthony's unexpected massive frame made him jump back slightly. His hand went to the back of his head involuntarily. The large bump was still present and still very sore.

Without acknowledging Sean's presence, Anthony called for the elevator and looked straight ahead at the wall in front of him.

"Good evening, Anthony," Sean said, "How's the weather up there?"

No response.

"I'm starving. I can't wait to eat." Sean said rubbing his stomach. "I hope they have something good ready."

No response.

The door chimed and opened. Anthony turned to the side to give Sean room to enter the small compartment. He did and Anthony followed in behind him. The doors began to close.

"Good evening, Doctor Mallory." The digital voice from the elevator said.

Anthony produced a small key and inserted it into the lock next to the first button that was labeled SECURITY. He turned the lock, pressed the button, and the elevator lurched upward toward the first floor.

Moments later, the elevator doors opened to reveal a very similar, small receiving area, just like the ones that made up the lower levels of the massive underground complex. The only difference between the two was that another set of elevator doors was occupying the wall on the other side of the small room.

Anthony exited first and walked directly to the other elevators and pushed the button calling for it. Sean exited, cautiously, behind him. He looked around to investigate this floor that was off limits to him. There was really nothing to see. The room had a set of elevators on either side. The wall to the left was bare and to the right it dead-ended into a "T" where a hallway went off in opposite directions just like the floor where his apartment was located.

The elevator chimed, signaling its arrival. The doors opened and Anthony stood to the side to allow Sean to enter. Anthony followed in behind him. There was no voice that welcomed the doctor into this elevator.

There were five buttons in this elevator. The first button read "Third Floor". The Second button read "Second Floor". The third button from the top read "Main Floor". The fourth button down read "Parking/Basement", and the fifth button read "Security", which is where he assumed they were currently. There was no lock denying access to any of these levels. Anthony pushed the third button from the top that read "Main Floor".

Moments later the door opened. Crowes petite personal assistant, Marcy, stood ready to greet them.

"Good evening, Doctor Mallory." She said in her quaint British accent, smiling pleasantly at the odd pairing of men.

"Good evening, Marcy." Sean responded with a smile of his own.

"Dinner is prepared and ready, I hope you are hungry, Doctor Mallory." Marcy said leading the way through the winding halls of the large mansion.

"I'm starving." Sean said with anticipation of the dinner and conversation to come.

Sean followed Marcy through the house until they came to a large dining room. There was an enormous formal dining room that Sean estimated to be about twenty feet in length. There was a beautiful flowery centerpiece in the middle of the table. Large wing backed leather chairs surrounded the table, but there were only two place settings. One was at the head of the table, and the other was in the seat directly to the left of that chair.

Marcy showed Sean to the seat at the head of the table and pulled it out slightly so he could sit. Anthony stood silently in the corner of the room about fifteen feet away. A beautiful young woman appeared at Sean's side. She was dressed like a waitress would be at a high class, five star restaurant. Black heels covered feet that were covered in sheer black leggings. Her legs disappeared under a short black skirt. A tight white shirt was tucked into her skirt and the top three buttons were undone to expose a generous amount of cleavage that a push up bra was creating from her B-Cup size chest. Her long platinum blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail that hung to the middle of her back.

"Excusez-moi!" She said in a delightful French accent. She produced a large white napkin, fluffing it in the air and then leaned forward to place it in Sean's lap. Sean was briefly distracted by the generous cleavage that his eyes were now mere inches away from. She smelled sensational. Her chest fell forward as she leaned in further, nearly allowing an unobstructed view to the bountiful bosom before him.

"Thank you!" Sean said as the young woman stood and moved toward a serving tray that had a large pitcher of ice water on it. She retrieved the pitcher and returned and began pouring a large glass of water at Sean's place setting. As she was setting the glass down in front of him Sean heard a voice from behind him.

"Pour me a glass, too, Marie," said Crowe as he approached the table.

Marcy met him at his chair and pulled it out as she had done for Sean. Crowe seated himself. As Marie began to pour his glass of water Sean saw Crowe's hand slip up under her short black skirt. The young woman jumped slightly at his touch, but never tried to move or resist. After pouring the glass of water she set it down in front of Mr. Crowe. She then produced another larger white napkin, fluffed it and bent over to place it Crowe's lap. As she bent over Sean heard a small moan escape her lips as Crowe's arm could be seen moving slowly underneath the woman's black skirt.

Crowe looked at her ample cleavage and then looked at Sean and gave him a wink. Sean slightly nodded his head in acknowledgement, and managed to smile an awkward smile. He was still very uncomfortable with the amount of public lewdness that was taking place around him.

Marie stood, but didn't leave. Her eyes were closed, she was biting her bottom lip, and one hand gripped the table to steady her. She began to spread her legs slightly to give Crowe more access. Sean could now hear the slurping of her juices from Crowes hand molesting the young French woman's sex.

Crowe turned to Sean, "All of my girls know not to wear panties, it just makes for easier access whenever I need it." The girl's legs began to buckle slightly.

"Marie has been with me for almost a year now. She's quite the looker, huh, Sean?" Crowe asked.

"She's very beautiful." Sean said.

Crowe's arm moved more rapidly and the young woman struggled to stand. The sound of his hand meeting her wetness under that black skirt was a very uncomfortable, yet erotic sound. Sean felt his manhood stir in his pants. The woman's moans became louder as Crowe's pace increased. His arm was moving with such force that he was now nearly lifting the girl off the ground with each motion upward into her. Her chest was bouncing slightly and her hardened nipples were now visible through the white shirt. After another moment or two, Marie's orgasm shook her whole body, and she released a loud moan. Crowe grabbed her with his free arm to keep her from falling to the ground.

Marie's breathing began to return to normal and Crowe helped her stand back upright. He withdrew his hand to reveal Marie's juices had coated two of his fingers. He held them up to her and she took them in her mouth. She looked at Sean as she seductively sucked off all of her juices from Crowe's fingers.

"Thank you Marie, that will be all for now." Crowe said. She turned and left the room.

Sean sat in stunned silence, and he adjusted how he was sitting to accommodate the erection in his pants. He had never seen anything like that happen before in his life.

"Orgasms are such a beautiful thing, Sean, wouldn't you agree?" Crowe asked his dinner companion.

"Yes...I've never seen anything like that," Sean said, "But why would she just let you do that to her in front of everyone?"

"Sean, everyone who works for me...belongs to me." Crowe began to explain. "They are not my employees. They are my possessions."

Sean's eyes nearly bulged out of his head, "With all due respect, you can't own people." Sean said.

"Sean, I know in your world, this doesn't make sense, but in the circles I traffic in, this is just a part of life. When you have all the money in the world, the only thing left to pursue is power and control. Your passions and motivations all change and move from making another dollar to acquiring the greatest form of wealth...people." Crowe explained further.

"But this is just slavery." Sean said angrily, "Where did you get all of these girls?" Sean asked incredulously.

"From all over the world," Crowe said nonchalantly. "I have girls from every continent on the country. They live here to please me and serve me. I provide them a life unlike any they could ever have outside the walls of this mansion."

"They could be free outside of this mansion. They could be humans, outside of this mansion." Sean retorted in an agitated tone.

"You are such an idealist, Sean." Crowe said laughing. "Would you like for Marie to come back? Want to give it a try?"

Sean shook his head, "No sir. If I'm going to be intimate with a girl, it's going to be because we both want it to happen, not because she's commanded to or expected to."

Crowe laughed again, "I bet you change your mind, Sean. Power is addictive. The more you have, the more you want. The more you want, the more you give yourself to finding ways to get more power and feed your addiction."

"That's why I'm here, isn't it?" Sean asked. "To feed your addiction?"

"Yup! Exactly right, my boy!" Crowe said.

Crowe continued, "Sean, these girls didn't have a life before they started working for me. They worked for pimps or madams in some of the most unsafe and dirtiest parts of the world. I purchased them, I redeemed them from their miserable life and surroundings and I've given them access to everything I have at my disposal."

"You can try and justify it however you want, but it's slavery. They have to do whatever you want them to do, when you want them to do it. What happens to them if they refuse? What happens to them when you get tired of them?" Sean asked.

Two more girls appeared with silver covered dishes. They set their dishes down in a choreographed routine, removed the covers and then left. A beautiful thick steak sat on his plate. There were some mixed vegetables and heaping portion of mashed potatoes. Everything looked and smelled delicious.

"Dinner is served, my friend!" Crowe said.

They both picked up their utensils and began to eat. Crowe ignored Sean's question.

"Sean, I hope you have compiled a list of things that you are going to need. I was reminded again this afternoon how badly I need you to succeed." Crowe said as he stuffed his mouth full of tender steak.

"Yes, I have." Sean said as he produced the folded up paper from his pocket.

Sean unfolded the three pages and handed it to Crowe.

"Wow! That's quite a list." Crowe said laughing, as he began to glance through each page. He went back to the first page and studied it a little more carefully. He paused and a concerned look appeared across his handsome face.

"Sean, I told you that I would provide the people for you. This is a very special and private project. I cannot afford to have people here that I do not currently have a controlling interest in their life." Crowe said. "Who is Doctor Samantha Prescott, Sean?"

"If I'm going to be successful at this...then I need her. It's non-negotiable!" Sean said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

Crowe grinned; "Non-negotiable?" he said raising an eyebrow. "I didn't know this was a negotiation Sean."

Sean fidgeted in his seat. He knew that Crowe could tell him no and still force him to work this out without Samantha, but he had to try.

"Mr. Crowe, Samantha Prescott is the world's leading expert in artificial intelligence. I need her expertise on this project to help me build the code needed for the nano-tech to be able to accurately translate a person's thoughts into a believable virtual experience. No one else on this planet has the ability to teach technology to adapt and read a persons thoughts and then extrapolate those thoughts out to produce the kind of experience you are seeking." Sean said enthusiastically.

He continued, "Think about this, I can get the nano-tech to adapt to a persons DNA and bind itself to it's host to the benefit of both the recipient and the tech, but actually programming the tech to operate in a way that is not only functional, but in the best interests of the human host is beyond my reach or understanding. Samantha Prescott would put us months...no...years ahead of being able to figure this out on our own." Sean sensed Crowe was close to agreeing.

"If you want this sooner rather than later, if you really need this drug as badly as you say, then I need you to convince Samantha Prescott to be here and work with me on this." Sean explained, playing to the sense of urgency he felt was Crowe's biggest weakness.

Crowe felt the raw wound in his crotch as Sean explained why he needed this woman here. Anger and sadness mixed together as he recalled the afternoon's events that were becoming all the more frequent.

"Okay, Sean. If that's what you need, then that's what you get, but are you really okay with her being here. Once she's here, she cannot leave. You know from experience how ruthless I can be. Do really want to subject this woman to that?" Crowe asked.

Sean was saddened at the thought of what this would mean for her. It was a sobering reminder of how dark the situation in which he found himself was. Sean sat in silence for a few moments.

"I need her here." Sean said quietly and quickly.

Crowe laughed.

"I'm beginning to rub off on you already." Crowe said reaching over to pat Sean on the shoulder. "Very well, I'll have her here in two days time." Crowe said, "She's all yours!"

"You can have her here that fast?" Sean asked.

"Sean, it's been less than two days since you arrived. Think of all that has happened in two days time. I'm one of the richest and most powerful men in the world." Crowe said arrogantly.

Crowe held the papers up, and Marcy approached and took them from his hand.

"Marcy, see to it that everything that's on this list is in Doctor Mallory's lab by the end of the week." Crowe said shortly.

The two men barely spoke for the rest of the meal. Sean was wrestling with the voices in his head.

Sean remembered the feeling he had when he received that phone call not two days ago. He recalled how excited he was to learn that a billionaire wanted to meet with him. How was what he was doing now any different then what Crowe had done to him? He may not be carrying out the plan and personally ruining her life, but he made the decision that would set that plan into motion.

He felt guilt begin to creep into his soul as he thought about Samantha, and how she would soon find herself in the same situation he was in. It sickened him to think about what she was about to experience, how her entire life and the world she had come to know and love would be ripped away from her, but his own personal need for survival over rid his instinct to keep her out of this dark and twisted world.

He would help her. He would console her. He would be there for her when she arrived and help her deal with the painful emotions that were sure to follow. He would help bring her back and focus her hate and anger on helping him complete his plan for revenge.

**********

March 2, 2014 - 7:00am, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Samantha Prescott was finishing up getting dressed. She smoothed down her tan pencil skirt. She looked over her five foot seven inch frame in the mirror. The three-inch heels made her look impressively taller. The thirty-five year old auburn haired woman examined her face closely. She was petrified of growing older. The intense cleansing and moisturizing cream regimen she had followed since she was a teenager was still paying off. She looked like a woman ten years younger. She applied some mascara to her long lashes that framed her bright green eyes. She brushed through her long auburn hair to make sure it was straight and in place. She began buttoning up the white shirt around her perky and full C-cup breasts. A few more moments of touching up here and there and she was ready to go.

She grabbed her purse and her computer bag and headed out of the hotel room. She was on her way to give the opening talk to the AI-NOW conference at Carnegie Mellon University. She did not like doing these kinds of things. Public speaking made her extremely anxious and uncomfortable. She was much more at home behind a computer screen then in front of a microphone and a crowd of people. However, she could not pass up the twenty thousand dollar engagement fee. Talk for twenty minutes about the future of artificial intelligence and walk away twenty thousand dollars richer. She would put up with the uncomfortable anxiety for that kind of payday.

Her heels clicked on the concrete parking garage as she made her way to her rental car.

"Samantha Prescott?" said a man's voice from behind her as she was opening her car door.

Samantha turned to see a man that she thought she recognized walking towards her. He was well dressed, in a suit and tie, and was carrying a satchel of some sort over his shoulder. Samantha's instincts told her to just get in the car and get out of there, but she hesitated. There was a familiarity about this man.

"Do I know you?" Samantha asked the approaching gentleman.

Sensing that Samantha was being cautious the man stopped about twenty feet away from where her car was.

"Frank Graham," he said, "From MIT?" he said trying to ring a bell with her.

A calming assurance rushed through Samantha's face. She shut the car door and turned to walk towards her old friend.

"Oh my God! Frank?" she asked, "Look at you! You look amazing!" She said.

"Thanks, since the last time I saw you I've really changed." Frank said to Samantha.

"It's been like eight years or something, right?" Samantha asked.

"Seven." Frank corrected her.

"What happened to you?" Samantha said enthusiastically.

"Well, after we finished our work at MIT, my girlfriend broke up with me. I was devastated. She said that she just wasn't attracted to me any longer. I knew I had let myself go, but I was determined to never let my physical appearance be the reason for a woman to not be with me...so I changed everything. Started eating right, I hit the gym five times a week. I turned into a regular fitness nut." Frank explained.

"Wow! Good for you, Frank. You really look awesome!" Samantha pined over the handsome fellow before her. She always struggled with interacting with men in her life. She never felt comfortable around them outside of a working environment.

"What are you doing here?" Samantha asked.

"Well, I work for Humanatech now. I've been helping develop the next generation in biotech with them. We've really come a long way. I'm here for the conference you are speaking at." Frank said slapping her on the shoulder.

"Really? That's great." Samantha replied.

"You ready for your big talk? I don't remember you being the big public speaker girl." Frank said jokingly.

"I'm NOT!" Samantha said blushing, "But I couldn't pass up the crazy money they wanted to pay me."

"Well, you're the best in the world Sam." Frank said.

"You would think the best in the world wouldn't be so nervous about talking about the thing she loves." Samantha said laughing. "I need a valium!"

"You are going to be great!" Frank said encouragingly.

"I don't know Frank, look at me." She said extending her hands that were already trembling.

darbreslo
darbreslo
72 Followers