Dreamscape Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darbreslo
darbreslo
72 Followers

Samantha ran to the door that Lydia closed, but soon realized that she was locked in. She banged on the door and screamed for help until her voice was hoarse and her hands were bruised. She exhausted herself fully. She collapsed at the foot of the door and cried until she fell asleep.

______________________________________________________

Lydia knocked at the door of Crowe's office.

"Come in." Crowe said from inside.

She opened the door and strode toward his desk with confidence.

"Hello, handsome, I've been waiting hours for you to buzz me." She declared excitedly.

She walked up to Crowe, who was seated behind his desk watching her march towards him. She reached him. She grabbed his chair and pulled him out from behind the desk and spun him around. She hiked up her skirt and straddled his lap lowering herself down until she was seated facing him. She ran both of her hands through his dark hair and then pulled his face towards hers. Their mouth met in a passionate kiss.

Lydia's tongue forced itself into Crowe's mouth. She felt his manhood stir in his pants that was nestled against her crotch. She broker her kiss long enough to pull her top off over her head and undo her bra freeing her perfectly shaped natural C-cup breasts. Crowe leaned forward and took an erect nipple into his mouth. He suckled as she held his head in place and moaned. Lydia began grinding her crotch against Crowe's growing erection. He winced a little at the pressure against his blistered hard-on.

Crowe broke off the kiss and pushed Lydia forcefully out of his lap. She stumbled back until she landed with a thud against the wall behind her. Her breasts bounced. She regained her balance to see Crowe freeing his erection and pushing his pants down to his ankles.

"Take it all off." He said quietly as he slowly and gently stroked his full mast.

Lydia, seductively, removed her skirt. She turned around to show Crowe her pert little ass. She bent over so he could see her tight little butt hole and her swollen moist lips while she lowered her skirt to the floor. Once she was free from the clothes, she slowly walked forward in her high heels, and accentuated her steps with the gently sway of her hips. Her breasts bounced lightly with each step. She ran one hand up and grabbed her left breast and began to knead and pull at her nipple.

She knelt down in front of Crowe and pushed his legs apart.

"You know how I like it, Lydia," Crowe said, "But be gentle, I'm a little roughed up down there."

Crowe took both hands and placed them behind his head. He leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling. Lydia grasped Crowe at the base of his cock. She slid her tongue up and down each side. She stopped at the base of his mushroomed head and flicked her tongue up and down at the sensitive area. Crowe moaned in pleasure. His eyes rolled back in his head as he strained his hips up towards Lydia's mouth.

Lydia lowered her mouth down and covered his head. She sucked on it while pulling her head back until it popped out of her mouth. She repeated this five or six more times. Each time it popped out. Crowe would moan audibly.

She went to the tip of his penis and flicked her tongue on the white pre-cum that had appeared. She pulled her head back, leaving a trail of cum connected from his dick to her mouth. When it broke and landed on her breasts she moved back forward. She took her mouth and covered his cock and lowered her head until her nose rested at the base of his pelvis. She held her head in place. Crowe lifted his hips to push further down her throat. Her esophagus bulged out under the skin of her neck from the intrusion of Crowe's thick manhood. When she felt herself fighting for air she slowly raised her head back up to the top. She took in a deep breath through her nose and then slowly descended again the length of his shaft. She brought her free hand down and cupped Crowe's testicles. With the tips of her fingernails she lightly raked the underside of his sensitive sack. His balls moved freely inside from the erotic sensation. Crowe moaned louder. He could feel that familiar of his balls swelling and preparing for release.

It was such a sweet feeling. It was a feeling he wanted to have with him all of the time. He could never get enough. Lydia returned to the top of his cock to gain another breath and then with a bit more force lowered her mouth back to the base of this cock. As she neared the base this time she stuck out her tongue and flicked his ball sack with it as her throat bulged out again. Crowe brought his hands down from behind his head and placed them lightly on top of Lydia's.

She raised her head, and without pause, slammed it back down, impaling her throat once again. This time she didn't pause at the bottom. When her nose hit his pelvic bone she immediately reversed her direction and began a rapid ascension back to the top of his, now pulsing and throbbing, cock. Just before it slipped from her mouth she rammed her head down again. Crowe began to lift his hips to meet her waiting throat. They began to match each other's thrusts. His hips. Her mouth. Growing into a furious pace. Her bee-stung lips encased his blistered manhood. Her saliva was running down his cock and dripping off of his balls. The slurping and slapping increased in volume and rhythm.

Both of Crowes hands now grasped a fistful of Lydia's hair. He was helping her raise and lower her head onto his cock. He could tell he was close to release. He increased his pace and the force at which he was slamming her head all the way down into his pelvis. She never groaned. She never gagged. She just sucked and slurped. She felt his cock swell to almost twice its normal size. She rammed her head down one last time and held it there. Crowe lurched his hips up and shot a rope of cum into her belly. She held her head in place as a second and third shot of his semen coated her throat.

Crowe lowered his hips as his cock twitched inside Lydia's mouth. She slowly brought her mouth back up the length of his shaft. When she reached the tip she licked the small hole clean. Crowe shuttered from the sensation. She lay his deflating member back onto his belly. Her tongue darted out from behind her large lips and licked the excess saliva and left over cum from her lips.

"Oh my sweet Lydia," Crowe said pulling her back into his lap, "You always know exactly how to handle me."

"You taste amazing," She said as she placed small, sweet kisses on his neck and face.

"That was the best cum I've had in weeks," He said slipping his hand between her thighs and cupping her shaved brown lips.

"I'm yours anytime you want it, Phineas," She said spreading her legs slightly to give him more access.

Crowe slipped his middle finger inside her tight wet hole, and she bit her lip and shuddered.

"How's our little friend doing downstairs," Crowe asked as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her sex.

"I don't know, let's see," She said spreading her legs even farther. Crowe awkwardly turned his chair around until Lydia could reach his mouse and keyboard. She grabbed it and clicked a small icon on his desktop. A window appeared with many small video screens on them. She looked around until she saw Sean. She clicked on that video window. It expanded filling up the screen. She jerked a little as Crowe inserted a second finger into her tight sex.

She could hear Sean's fork hitting the plate as he sat in silence eating his dinner. He burped and they both laughed.

"You are as good of an actress as you are at giving head," Crowe said as he started to rub her clit with his thumb while his other two fingers moved in and out.

"He tried to tell me I could be free," Lydia said in a mocking tone, "But why would I give up life with the richest man in the world to go live in the streets again, plus I love your cock!"

"And my cock loves you, Lydia," He said.

She watched the young scientist eat his dinner, while her master brought her body to the edge of orgasm with his hand.

"Win him over Lydia," Crowe said as she moaned into his ear, "make him believe you love him and will do anything for him, I don't care what it takes...you have my permission to go as far as you need to. Fuck him, blow him, and make him trust you. I'll give you as much info as you need to help lead him on."

Lydia's juices covered Crowe's hand as it rapidly slammed against her vagina.

"Yes baby," she moaned, "you own me now and forever," she moaned louder.

"Cum on my hand," Crowe ordered.

Lydia shuddered and released a wave of juice as her pussy clamped down around his fingers. She shook against him as her body responded to her master's commands.

______________________________________________

March 3, 2014 8:00am

Samantha was awakened by a knock on the door. She stirred against the cold floor. Salt from her tears had crusted around her eyelids. She pushed herself up slowly from the floor. She pushed the matted hair from her face and lumbered a few steps. Before she could reach for the handle the door swung open.

"Good morning, Doctor," said Marcy as she marched into the room with Lydia following closely behind.

"Lydia is going to help you get cleaned up and ready for breakfast. Mister Crowe will join you in thirty minutes and then you will meet with the lead scientist on this project," Marcy explained further.

"Come with me doctor," Lydia said taking her by the arm and leading her towards the bathroom.

Marcy left the room and the door locked behind her.

"I'm sure you have had a very rough night, my darling." Lydia said in a sympathetic tone. "It is best if you just do what he wishes. He's going to get his way, one way or the other, and trust me when I tell you that he can be even more cruel then what you have come to know already," Lydia said as she seated Samantha in a chair in front of a mirror.

"Why is he doing this to me?" Samantha said choking back more tears.

"I do not know, but I do know that there is someone here who can help us both," Lydia said.

"What? Who are you talking about?" Samantha asked as she looked up in the mirror at the young Hispanic girl behind her.

Lydia took a brush and began combing out the long auburn hair of the fair skinned scientist.

"Doctor Sean Mallory is here too," Lydia said, "He has been blackmailed just like you to make this crazy drug for Mister Crowe."

"Sean is here?" Samantha said with a shocked look on her face. She hadn't seen Sean in years. She wondered why the two of them had ended up here. Sean was a good scientist, but there were better options for Crowe to choose from.

"Yes, he has been here for a few days now," Lydia answered.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed in a horrified voice, "Is he okay? Where is he?"

"You will see him after breakfast. I have been trying to help get him information. He is a very kind man. I believe that he can help us all get away from this place and this man." Said Lydia, "There is an underground complex below this house. Crowe has Doctor Mallory there. There is a lab, a commons area and third floor where everyone can stay. He is not letting anyone come out of there until the drug has been finished."

"You mean we are slaves here until we do what he wants?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid that is the grim reality," Lydia replied.

"What kind of slave are you Lydia?" Samantha asked.

"I belong to Mister Crowe and am required to service him and meet any needs he demands of me," Lydia answered.

"You mean you are his sex slave?" Samantha said angrily.

"I have learned that it is much more than sex, but yes, I must pleasure him sexually at his command," Lydia answered.

"Oh my god, Lydia, I'm so sorry!" Samantha said touching the young woman's hand that now rested on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about me right now, Doctor," Lydia said, "Just get down there and help Doctor Mallory, I truly believe he can fix this and save us all."

"I don't want to help him, Lydia!" exclaimed Samantha.

Lydia turned Samantha around in her chair and took her face in her smooth brown hands.

"Doctor Prescott, please you must listen to me, Mister Crowe is a viscous evil man, you have already experienced a part of who is. You have to listen to me and trust me...the only way this will work without you getting hurt or abused or worse...is just be kind and polite to him to his face, show him respect, treat him like the world's most important man, and he will be kind to you and will give you anything you need to help him get what he wants. But if you fight him...he will crush you and all of those you love, Doctor Prescott," Lydia pleaded with her.

"I don't know if I can, Lydia," Samantha said sadly.

"You must! I need you, Doctor Mallory needs you, and your only chance at survival or revenge is just doing what he wants," Lydia said.

"I'll do my best," Samantha said, unsure of herself or her ability to hold it together.

"Thank you my dear, now lets go get some food and then get you off to work with Doctor Mallory, the sooner you two start, the sooner we can all get out of here." Lydia said.

Samantha stood and straightened her clothes and marched out towards the entrance of the suite. Lydia began to follow and then turned towards the mirror and blew a kiss. Crowe watched through his computer at the video feed from the bathroom and smiled at the work of his young Hispanic whore.

Samantha was seated at the large dining room table when Crowe appeared from around the corner. He was wearing a slim fitted light grey suit. It was tailored perfectly to his athletic build. Samantha was lifting a fork full of eggs to her mouth when she caught a glimpse of her handsome captor. Anger burned inside of her while her eyes took full appraisal of his masculine form. He watched her take him in as he approached the table. She quickly looked away when their eyes met.

"Good morning, Doctor," Crowe said politely, "I trust you had a good nights rest?"

Samantha cleared her throat, "Yes, it was fine." She said with a sharp tone.

"Doctor, I know that this is all very new to you, and you would probably like to very much leap across this table and stab me in the neck with your fork," Crowe said as Marie placed a napkin in his lap, "I cannot begin to understand how much you must hate me at this very moment, but..." he paused as he took a sip of coffee, "I can assure you that I have absolutely no intention of hurting you or anyone you care about. Despite what Lydia may have told you, I'm not an evil monster hell bent on getting my way."

"You are a sick perverted prick with sex slaves all around you, you black mail and manipulate people to do what you want done, you abuse and control at your whim, you are exactly what Lydia told me you were," Samantha sneered.

"I know that's what it all looks like, but I hope that over the next few weeks and months you will come to know the real me. I'm just a guy that has a dream and a need and I'm willing to go to great lengths to make it happen," Crowe responded softly.

"Yes, that's obvious, you had your assistant rape me with a machine to get your way," Samantha shouted as she slammed her hands against the table.

Crowe looked at her with a soft compassionate expression. His gaze cut through her. She felt completely vulnerable. She knew he had seen all that had been done to her. He was probably in the room when it happened. He knew all of her. She could not hide from his gaze.

"As soon as you are finished eating I would like to introduce you to your partner in all of this. You two will be working closely together on this project until it is ready for production. His name is," Crowe said.

"Sean Mallory," Samantha finished his sentence.

"My, my...Lydia must have told you more than I had accounted for," Crowe chuckled, "Yes, it is Doctor Sean Mallory. He will be lead and you will be assisting him in any way that he sees fit."

"I'm finished," Samantha said, as she set down her fork loudly on her plate and stood from her chair.

"Excellent," Crowe said standing to his feet as well, "Right this way then."

Crowe motioned to Samantha to follow him. Marcy fell in behind Samantha as they marched their way through the corridors until they arrived at a set of elevator doors. Crowe entered and the ladies followed in behind him.

"We are going underground, Samantha," said Crowe. His back was towards the ladies standing behind him.

Samantha found herself wanting to draw closer to Crowe. He smelled amazing. She wanted to breathe him deeply. She did not understand why she felt a small amount of attraction towards him. She cleared her throat and stepped back further to create as much distance as possible between the two of them.

"Marcy, do we know where Doctor Mallory is right now?" Crowe asked.

"Yes sir, he is finishing breakfast in his residence," Marcy answered politely.

Samantha cut her eyes over at the petite assistant who had mercilessly overseen the rape and sexual abuse of her body a day ago. Marcy saw her looking at her and gave her a subtle wink. Samantha's eyes widened in shock and she quickly looked away.

The elevator came to a halt and the doors opened to reveal the small receiving area of the residence floor. The trio exited and began the long march down the hallway to reach Sean's apartment. Samantha's eyes were fixed on the tall handsome man in front of her. Her gaze rested on his butt. The tailored pants flowed wonderfully around his sculpted cheeks. The masculine sway and confident steps were causing her to want to walk closer to him and take another deep smell of his amazing cologne. He stopped at the door and Samantha nearly walked into him from behind.

Crowe knocked and then entered.

Lydia was clearing away Sean's plate and he stood from his seated position, startled by the surprise appearance. He saw Crowe enter and then he saw that beautiful auburn hair cascading down Samantha's shoulders. A warm smile crossed his face. Samantha walked in and upon seeing Sean she instinctively ran to him and they embraced. They held each other tightly.

"Are you okay, Sam?" Sean whispered in her ear.

"Yes," She sobbed into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry that you are here!" He said.

She sobbed harder.

"This is so touching, isn't it Marcy?" Crowe said clapping his hands together, "I'm so glad we don't have to do introductions and get through all of that weird, get to know ya, shit."

"Sam, it's going to be okay now," Sean said over and over in her ear trying to settle her down.

He looked up at Crowe, "I swear to God if you have hurt her in any way,"

"What Sean? What are you going to do? I thought we got passed all of this bullshit already?" Crowe said.

Sean steadied himself and pushed Samantha back away and helped her sit down on his couch, and he sat down next to her. Lydia brought a box of tissues over and began helping to wipe her tears, while Crowe sat down on the couch opposite of them.

"Now, let's get down to business, shall we." Crowe said confidently, "Samantha you will be staying in the room immediately adjacent to Sean. I want the two of you working as closely as possible on this. Marcy is going to give you your access tag so that you can move about freely."

Marcy approached with a large syringe and stuck it into Samantha's arm. Samantha winced as she injected the large RFID tag under her skin.

"That tag will allow us to know where you are at all times, as well as give you access to rooms and such that you need access too," Crowe explained, "Your lab is on the bottom level and after today it should have been fully supplied with everything on the list that Sean gave us. If you ever need anything else, then just let Marcy know and I will get it to you asap."

"The lab is coming together, we should be able to start work tomorrow," Sean said.

"That's great news, Sean. I want weekly updates on how everything is going, and just so we are clear, Sean and Samantha; I can see and hear everything that you do down here. There's nothing that will be hidden from my eyes or my ears. If you are thinking of doing something sly or dangerously evil...just don't. I will always be one step ahead of you."

darbreslo
darbreslo
72 Followers