Dreamweaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, was that so bad?"

"Definitely not. Now shut up and kiss me."

Not wanting to displease his baby sister, he did as she asked, once again capturing her lips with his. His hands slipped under the hem of her nightie, gently caressing the soft skin of her back. Marley sighed into their kiss and moved her body so he had access to any part he chose. She ran her hands down his arms, took his hands in hers, and slowly moved them between their bodies, stopping at her breasts. Hunter began caressing her breasts, avoiding the sensitive buds of her nipples until she practically had to beg him to touch them. When he finally made contact with her nipples, Marley almost had an orgasm right there. She broke away from their kiss and moaned loudly. Hunter lifted the satin gown from her body and took in the vision of beauty before him. His sister was even more beautiful without clothes. He continued to tease one nipple with his hand as he took the other in his mouth, sucking and gently nipping on the now extremely sensitive skin. His free hand made small circles on her stomach, moving downward ever so slowly.

Marley could do nothing but sit and enjoy each and every sensation her brother was creating in her body. The reality was so much better than the dream, she thought, and pulled Hunter closer to her breasts, urging him on. She felt his fingertips flicker against the outer lips of her pussy, and she gasped. Hunter chuckled inwardly as he heard this, and raised his head from her breasts to look into her eyes. He gently probed Marley's pussy with his fingers, wanting to see her expressions as he explored her body.

As Hunter's fingers toyed with her clit, Marley closed her eyes and allowed her body to fall onto his chest, not able to hold herself up any longer. She felt his hand delve further into her wetness, and her hips began to move as her orgasm built. Hunter could feel his sister coming closer and closer to orgasm; her shallow breath and her long, loud moans were the only cues he needed. He continued to plunge his hand into the folds of her pussy, not wanting to deny her the pleasure he knew he was bringing her. Suddenly, he felt her muscles clench around his hand, her body started quivering, and she let out a scream as her orgasm hit her. Her fingertips sank into his shoulders as she rode his hand, not wanting the sensations to stop. Marley finally opened her eyes and kissed Hunter hard, then picked up his hand and licked it clean of her juices.

Hunter watched her in stunned silence, feeling his erection grow even larger, if that was possible. Marley then climbed off his lap and kneeled in front of him on the floor, unbuttoning his pants as she went. She tugged at his hips, indicating that she wanted him to move so she could fully remove his pants. He was more than happy to oblige, and lifted his hips off the sofa. When she had his pants and boxers off, she ran her hands up his thighs, kneading the skin and muscles as she went. She avoided his throbbing erection, choosing to caress his abs and pecs instead.

His breath was getting heavy; Marley smiled as she ran her hands back down his body, feeling his muscles quiver at her touch. She moved her face close to the head of his cock, which was roughly 8 inches long and very thick. She let him feel her warm breath on his cock as she exhaled. He shivered, and his hands instinctively moved to her head, tangling his fingers in her long hair. She gently took the shaft of his cock in one hand and stroked, as her other hand moved lower, lightly squeezing and caressing his balls. As she stroked him, she flicked the tip of her tongue against the head of his cock, hearing him gasp with each touch. She slowly took the tip into her mouth, sucking softly, enjoying the feel and taste of her big brother.

Hunter had no idea his baby sister's mouth would feel that good on his cock, and he couldn't stop himself from groaning and gently thrusting his hips, sending his cock slightly further into her mouth. She didn't object; in fact, she went further down on his cock, pushing the head past her throat, and Hunter almost came when he saw and felt this.

Marley continued to suck on her brother's cock; she knew she was good at what she did, and she was putting on her best performance for Hunter. She wanted him to enjoy himself. Suddenly, Hunter pulled her away from his cock, brought her back onto his lap, and kissed her heatedly. Before she knew what was happening, he raised her quickly off his lap, only to place her right back down, this time driving his cock deeply and quickly into her hot, waiting pussy. They both cried out in pleasure as their bodies became one, finally finding what they knew they were waiting for.

Hunter set the pace, grasping her hips and moving her up and down his rock hard shaft. Marley felt his hands gripping her waist, and knew there would be hand shaped bruises there the next day, but she was too wrapped up in the moment to care. She clutched his shoulders and started grinding her hips down onto him, creating a new sensation for both of them. Hunter could no longer think straight, so he released his grip on her hips and let her do the work. Soon, they were latching onto each other, both of them caught in the intensity of their combined orgasm. She could feel his cock erupting within her, and he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her heatedly as they rode their orgasm to the very end. Hunter pulled away from the kiss and as their eyes met, they knew nothing would ever be the same between them.

Marley climbed off his lap, grabbed his hand, and let him silently to her bedroom. She climbed on the bed and beckoned him to follow suit. He moved to the bed, but didn't join her right away. He kneeled at her feet, planting small kisses all over her legs, moving slowly up her body. He passed her dripping pussy, instead choosing to kiss his way up her stomach to her breasts, once again taking the nipples in his mouth as he felt her tangle her hands in his shaggy hair.

He left her breasts, moving back down her body to her pussy. He delicately licked the outer lips of her pussy, causing Marley to gasp. She thrust her hips toward his face, urging him to continue. He pushed his tongue quickly through her outer lips, immediately finding her clit swollen with desire. He wrapped his lips around it and gently sucked as Marley moaned loudly and raised her hips off the bed. As Hunter sucked her clit, he lightly flicked his tongue against the tip, eliciting gasps and small cries from his baby sister. When he inserted two fingers into her dripping wet pussy, she grunted, thrust her hips toward him one more time, and came all over his hand.

He climbed up her body, being careful not to crush her with his weight, and effortlessly slid his throbbing cock into her once more. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he began to thrust into her slowly. He continued making love to her until he could hold back no longer, and began to move faster. When he felt her muscles contracting around his throbbing hardness, his orgasm hit him and his cum shot out of him like a fountain.

Hunter could no longer support his weight on his arms, so he collapsed on the bed next to Marley. She curled up next to him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You know this changes everything, right, sis?"

"I certainly hope so."

As they feel asleep in each others arms, they wondered what the rest of the weekend would bring.

12