Dreamworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon baby, we're almost there," she says smiling, squeezing my hand.

We have left our own property far behind and am in the reserve. I take her hand and lead her through the tall grass as the track gets more narrow and sandy. A moment later we break through the foliage and leave the vegetation behind us, wander down over the piles of bleached shells with a crunch, step onto the hot white sand, with the lake before us. We drop our towels and walk into the cool water, sinking down and sighing with relief.

"This was a good idea honey; I really need this so much," she says softly, "I'm so hot."

"Yeah me too mom, me too."

I splash about for a moment and then look across at the far bank opposite, remembering my strange dream. The bank is empty of people and the distant sand dazzles my eyes.

"Mom, have you ever tried to swim from this side to the other side of the lake?"

"No, how about you baby?"

"No mom, I always thought it was too far."

"You probably could swim it now honey. You're old enough and big enough to do it now, I'm sure."

I shake my head to clear it. I am imagining my mother leaving the dark lake again after her dreamy swim to the other side. I then see her in the arms of all those young men as they pass her around. I see young men pulling off their clothing, laying out a blanket. She is being kissed and there are hands all over her body. She is gasping.

"Honey?"

"Oh I'm sorry mom, what did you say?"

"Are you okay baby," she asks approaching me and then reaching out and stroking the side of my face with her hand.

"Yeah, I'm okay -- sorry, you're such a distraction when you're dressed in that bikini. I can't concentrate."

"You're a flirt, always have been, haven't you?"

"It takes one to know one mom."

My mother grins and points at the sky. The clouds have gathered low and ominous above our heads and the lake looks suddenly gloomy. A moment later a deep rumble runs from one end of the sky to the other as if a God had picked up a handful of enormous stones and thrown them powerfully and they had rolled across the darkening heavens.

"I think it's going to pour honey. We better go. We can come back tomorrow."

I nod and we desert the water just as the first drops hit the earth, seemingly to sizzle and dissipate into steam on the hot surface. We pick up our towels and I grab my mother's hand and we run back into the tree-line as the clouds open up and the rain pelts down. We are both laughing and our breath is short, our hearts racing as we run to avoid the warm rain and end up getting drenched in the downpour anyway. I stop and turn to my mother who is still laughing, her eyes lively, and her breath caressing my wet face. Her dark curls are soaked and limp. We are standing there under a tree looking for cover, the rain still hard around us. Then there is more thunder and the flash of lightning behind us as we try and get some sort of shelter under that dripping tree.

We have taken each other in our arms as if it were the most natural thing to do. We look about us, not quite ready to take the next step yet, though it will come - it has to come because I can't take much more of this and I don't think my mother can either. The damp earth is now like a soft rich black sludge and streams of water run along the ground down to the lake below us. The whole world is just saturated, soaked with water. I look at my mother and she looks up at me -- it is a frank look of excitement and need.

"You're hair's soaked mom," I say laughing, while I run my hand over her hair.

"You too baby," she says smiling, stroking my cheek.

"Well yes that's right."

"Yeah baby, real wet."

We are getting closer and closer -- we are grinning and gazing at each other.

"You look so cute mom," I say urgently, "so cute."

"No, you do baby."

I lean in without hesitation and my lips meet my mother's lips with the rain falling all around us and the thunder exploding in the distance.

"Mmmm, oh mmmm ohhh mmmm, mmmm." we murmur, parroting each other.

The two of us are standing there kissing deeply and passionately, our bodies pressed together. My mother cradles my face in her hands, her fingers stroking my ears as she presses her tongue into my open mouth. For a moment I think I'm just going to lose it, just lose control and cum in my swimmers, but I don't. I love the muffled sounds of satisfaction which my mother and I make as we kiss -- she does want me as much as I want her and she had been wanting me for a long time, as I learnt later. We are running our hands over each other and I am starting to undo my mother's bikini top and push my hand inside her bottoms.

"No baby, not here. Let's go home first," she hisses, grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

My mother and I are inside the house and the front door is closed and locked. The rain sounds like a cold harsh hiss as it hits the roof of the house and patters softly against the windows. There is another crash of thunder and yet another. I have peeled my swimmers off and shown my mother my big thick cock as she slowly backs away from me, her eyes running up and down my body, her expression strangely serious. She steps again and again away from me, down the corridor which leads to her bedroom. Her dark body is still wet and her hair is dripping and stringy.

Into the bedroom she goes and I follow her in, stalking her like she is prey. My mother takes off her top and I see the tips of her breasts for the first time. She sees the expression on my face and peels off her wet bikini bottoms and tosses them aside -- my dick visibly twitches as if it had a mind of its own. I'm going to plunge deep inside this woman's body and that is a fact.

My mother lies back on the bed slowly and I advance on her, joining her, placing my hand on her hairy pussy as my lips meet hers, making her lie on her back. Our eyes are closed, but I know where her slippery vagina is -- I know where my mother's clitoris is and I know how to stroke it softly so as to get her to groan in my open mouth and shove her tongue in deeper. We kiss deeply and she is stroking my chest. I gasp as her hand runs up my thigh and comes to rest on my penis.

"Awww," I blurt out, breaking the kiss.

"Oh baby, you like that? You like it when I touch your dick, like that?"

"Oh yeah mom, I love it."

"Good baby," she says, wincing a moment after saying it, then her jaw drops. I have buried my lips in the nape of her neck and am caressing the tips of her breasts, and squeezing them.

I am kissing my mother's breasts and sucking on her nipples as if I were a hungry infant again. She is running her fingers through my damp hair, encouraging me to rebuild that special direct relationship I used to have with her body and which social convention and no doubt my cruel father took away from me. I am so close to my mother and I'm obsessed with the tactility, the sheer visceral quality of her wonderful dark body. I love the smell of her, particularly the strong perfume of her pussy and her wet hair. I love the way she breathes -- deep and hard one moment and then sharp and shallow the next moment when I really touch her right. I am rubbing her clitoris and stroking her labia with one hand and kissing her body endlessly.

"Let me get at you honey, I need you,"

"No mom, open your legs wider," I say determined to eat her pussy.

"Oh gawd baby, okay."

My mother spreads her legs and I gaze at her pussy like I really want to. I can see the dark ring of damp hair and the folds of her thick lips and the fluid trickling and glowing jewel like there. I drop my head and gently pry her open with my fingertips, marveling at her -- my mother's pussy looks like a ripe red fruit torn open. I drop my head further and run my flat tongue from bottom to top, making sure I flick her anus as I go. I lick her open pouting labia again and again. She sighs and places her hand under my chin and directs me to her clitoris. I don't need any convincing. I gently clamp my whole mouth over her clitoris and surrounding areas and softly suck and lick her there endlessly. I love the taste.

"Oh god baby, you're a hungry man, just like your daddy was. Oh wow."

I refuse to say anything, so she rubs my hair and her legs quiver gently and she sighs. I don't know what's got into me -- I am in the grip of a sort of fever.

"Oh mommy," I whisper urgently.

"C'mon honey, come here please."

I spring to my knees and my mother sits up and takes hold of me by the waist. She lies back on the bed again and I stretch out over her, placing my hands under her shoulders. She takes hold of my penis -- I am growing even harder and am so ready for this.

"I want to fuck you so badly mom," I whimper crudely.

"I know baby; c'mon baby," she says with her soft deep voice," you're all ready to go."

I bear down and feel the knob of my penis rub against the soft thick surface and then it bores slowly. My mother lets out a long groan directly into my ear and I try to relax. She clutches my upper body tight in her arms and her legs are around me, against my lower body adding purpose and direction to my entrance. I just impale my mother as deeply as I can -- I am inside her up to the balls and I'm trying not to just ejaculate madly on the spot. She feels so good -- so soft and slippery.

"Oh mom, oh my gawd."

"Easy honey," she says in my ear, stroking the back of my neck with one hand and running her other hand up and down my spine as if stimulating me even more will help me from coming inside her.

I get myself together and my mother is praising me. We are really loud and neither of us feels any need to be inhibited. That old bed is now creaking for me and I am so gratified to hear that sound as I thrust inside.

"Awww mom, that's good!"

"Yeah honey, you do it real nice like my boyfriends can."

"I'm your boyfriend now."

"Oh yes my darling, you're my new boyfriend!"

The rain outside has ceased and the thunder still rolls in the far distance and echoes softly. The bedroom is still steamy though and the bed is damp. My body shines with perspiration - it runs in the valley of my lower back and into the cleft of my moving buttocks. My mother actually licks the beads of sweat from my face with her hot tongue before I accept her inside my mouth again. I get so much pleasure from supporting my upper body weight upon my elbows so I can look down into my mother's dark eyes as I fuck her. Her nostrils flare and her thick lips are parted and she is smiling up at me.

"Awwww, awwww, awwww," we repeat together, looking at each other through half closed eyes.

My mother's large breasts loll up and down and her thick legs rock back and forth. She is a thick sexy woman with broad hips. My cock feels so snug and warm in there and each squelchy stroke teases the underside of my enflamed penis just that much more. She actually scratches my back when she reaches orgasm. I can't handle this anymore -- how am I supposed to hold on any longer? My mom is bursting forth and fluid is exploding around my plunging shaft. I look at her amazed, my jaw dropping.

"Awww babbyyyy, awwww!"

My face is buried in her hair and my shooting penis is straining and jumping forward and back as my hips drive in and shake back and forth and then drive in again. That wonderful warm fluid - filled pussy cops it -- I blast the semen in there five times and then wince and shake as the remainder is wrung from my overwrought body by my mother, bearing down on me as she trembles from her fading orgasm.

This sounds juvenile, I am sure, but my mother is a bottomless well of unconditional love and she will do whatever she can to please me. This is the sort of love I need.

I come awake with a start in the early hours of the morning, my heart racing. I am disoriented and in the dark. I regain some of my senses when I feel my mother stir in her sleep and turn over away from me. I suddenly remember where I am and who is lying next to me. I carefully get up and walk the long corridor from the bedroom to the back door. I open the back door carefully, not wishing to wake my mother. The sky is gray and a cool night breeze gently stirs, causing my skin to tingle and the hairs on the back of my neck to rise. I stand out the back, naked and stare into the ghostly looking tree-line and for some reason expect the trees to come alive or else some dark malevolent thing to come racing out at me.

I feel a soft body press into me from behind and two warm hands run down my belly and come to rest on my quickly thickening cock.

"Come back to bed baby; the mosquitoes will eat you alive."

My mother takes my hand and leads me back inside. I lie back on the bed and my penis is completely erect again. She can see how desperate I am, so she stretches out on top of me and gives me warm wet kisses while I sigh - I feel her open lips peppering my face and neck. She kisses my chest and my hard trembling abdominals and her hands run up and down my sides, over my face and into my mouth.

"I'm gonna make you so happy honey, you'll never be able to leave here."

"Yeah mom, that's what I want."

I shift my weight so she can comfortably lie on her belly while she sucks my cock - my legs are open and there is a thick pillow behind my head so I can see clearly. I'm really looking forward to this.

My mother kisses the tip of my penis softly while one warm hand cradles my balls and the other supports the base. A clear drop of fluid appears at the tip and my mother watches it for a moment. She smiles and then she sweeps it away with a flourish and then runs the tip of her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft, flicking and sliding her tongue along. I can feel her hot breath and it causes the skin on my balls to prickle.

"Oh mom, please suck it," I whisper.

"Not yet baby, I'm teasing you first."

And that is exactly what she does. I shouldn't be surprised -- this is what she does with all her boyfriends. So I am left to lie there and watch her through half closed eyes as she licks more pre-cum from my tip and gently tickles my balls and the shaft of my dick with her hands. My mother is laughing happily at me because I sigh each time she kisses or licks my dick and because she has gained her special brand of control over my sensitive body. My penis looks large and wooden in the foreground against her beautiful features and her silver coated hands. The blind is up and the window is open so the light shines and she looks like a dark skinned ghost as she teases me.

"Please mom."

"Mmmm okay baby, you're just trembling now and your dick looks like it's gonna break out of the skin. I'm gonna make you cum like crazy baby."

My mother places her lips on the tip again, and she clasps the base in her hand. This time however she sinks down and her head drops and I am inside her mouth finally. My mother sucks my penis with long lazy noisy strokes, her lips brushing me and her tongue sliding along and around. She pauses and pumps my dick with her hand a few times as she looks at me and grins.

"Nice baby, hey," she asks.

"Yeah mom, real nice."

She sucks me more vigorously, slurping and squeaking and causing me to moan softly and place my hand on her shoulder. She reacts to my signs of pleasure by increasing her speed -- her dark head is rising and falling swiftly. It feels so good to get head from my mother. My penis tingles deliciously with each fluid movement and the sensitive underside gets rubbed the right way each time her soft lips run over that spot.

"Awww mom," I whisper, as I watch her.

She takes that opportunity to stop sucking me. She mounts me, takes my penis in her hand, positions herself and drives down, dropping her weight and I feel the tip hit resistance and then I'm back inside her again. Up and down we go and we are primitive, making harsh noises and scratching each other. I end up sitting up, with her in my lap and I cum inside her again while she holds me tight. That's it I'm done, for now -- my mother has all my semen, like she wants. She pushes me back on the bed roughly and lies besides me, so I can fall asleep in her arms.

Have I made a mistake? It's quite normal for two people starting out on a relationship to have a lot of sex -- there is that mutual attraction and people just can't help themselves. I know all about it, having been there myself. The thing is my mother and I don't seem to be able to stop, to reach a point where we are entirely satisfied for long. We lie down on the cool sand by the side of the lake at night, ignore the mosquitoes and make love. I look down into her large dark eyes and cum inside her. We fuck in different parts of the house, breaking that old single bed of mine with the intensity we bring to our sex. We fuck in the marshlands. She sucks the semen from me as I whimper or I lick and rub her to orgasm.

I have to make a decision as I cannot really wait any longer. I believe I have two choices: I can extricate myself from this sweet sticky place and my sweet sticky mother and try to pick up where I left off with my career, my apartment and my occasional love life or I can allow myself to get drawn into this strange honey trap even further.

But there is in fact a third choice and it now exercises its prerogative - I am now out of time. I stand still and with rising horror watch as my surroundings begin to slowly fade from sight, the bright vivid colors losing their striking appearance, the fertile aroma of vegetation and soaking earth losing its unique character and becoming indistinct and then non-existent. I look at my mother and note she is still smiling at me and holding my hand, but she too is growing pale and then formless before my eyes as my environment just dissolves around me. I lose my mother's touch as she drifts away shapelessly in the breeze as if she were a fleeting white smoke. I am running aimlessly through the trees and shrubs as they grow white and intangible, no longer brushing against me but just fading and crumbling away. I reach the place where the lake should be but it has just disintegrated and has drifted away.

I wake with a start, my heart pounding in my chest. I stare at the ceiling in the dark. I am completely lost for a moment and then everything falls into place. My mother is lying in my arms and I lie in her arms in the dead of night. I breathe deep and hard and feel my penis stirring into life again. I don't think I could ever get away from my mother and her humid world.

12