Dreamy Monday Morning

Story Info
Dreams turn into reality starting a new work week right.
2.5k words
4.47
12.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreaming pleasantly, I watched as foggy images passed through my mind. I felt gentle hands and soft lips move over my resting body. I must have been dreaming, as reality has never felt so sweet. The sensations started to wake me from my slumber. I opened my eyes to see a loving smile greeting me. His eyes, sparkling and gazing into mine, welcomed me into this day—the most wonderful yet. I closed my eyes once again, enjoying his warm presence. I felt him, his soul.

Satin-soft lips pressed to mine and tenderly pushed my lips apart. I pulled him closer and then down upon me. I ran my fingers through his hair as the scent of coffee filled the room. I felt myself sinking into the bed as he took me to the gates of Heaven. My soul was immersed in that feeling, experiencing love on the highest plane. Each caress and every silky kiss was a micro-moment in ecstasy. The passion and the fire grew as our breathing deepened. The sound of our breath flowed through the air like a sweet erotic, melody.

I quivered as his tongue glided over my neck and ears. Slowly and with great care, he moved down my body. As he kissed each curve, I inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, breathing him in. He looked soulfully into my eyes as the tip of his tongue teased my nipple. He took it into his mouth, sucking on it ever so lightly as it began to harden. He moved rhythmically with the rise and fall of my chest. He kissed me between my breasts and glided his tongue over my stomach, stopping to nibble my hip mischievously. I grinned from the tinge of sensual pain.

He lifted me slightly to fit his hands under the small of my back, bringing my hips closer to his mouth. He smiled ravenously as he kissed my thighs. Goose bumps met his lips as he continued. I felt his strong hands gently part my legs as he placed himself between them. The tip of his tongue greeted my perineum, moving slowly and without much force up and over my clitoris. He began teasing and sucking my clit, taking his time to make sure my pleasure exceeded his expectations. I let out a quiet moan and moved my hips to push myself against his lips.

My hands mingled through his chocolate hair, twisting little strands as I went. I ran my fingernails behind his ears and down his neck sending tingling sensations through his entire being. As he continued to make love to me with his mouth, I was in awe of this sublime feeling of electricity pulsing through my veins. Never have I felt so much love and yearning as I did then. As those feelings intermingled, they were freely expressed in each movement. He was doing more than bringing me into a new realm of ecstasy; he was touching my soul.

Feeling as though we may coalesce entirely, I am snapped back into the physical world as my body began to shake and quiver beneath him louder as my body's muscles contracted around him. I felt my toes curl and my thighs tighten around his face. Relishing the moment, I fell limp. As I caught my breath, I took his face in my hands. I pulled his sweet, drenched face to mine and kissed him deeply. My legs wrapped snugly around him as my fingernails ran down his back creating a wake of tingling sensations. I rolled him over onto his back, straddling him. I ran my hands over his chest as my eyes looked over his entire body, taking him in. Finally, my eyes found his. He sat up to meet my gaze.

Overcome by passion and love, I kissed his lips firmly. Very gently, I parted his lips with my tongue as the tip of my tongue explored his sweet-tasting mouth. I kissed him deeply, with a fire raging in my soul and in my heart for only him. My tongue massaged his.

I could feel the electricity running through my veins and through every neuron in my body. I took the back of his head in my hands and ran my fingernails through his hair as I pulled away from his enticing lips. Even more enticing was his neck—it was just begging to be kissed. I took a deep breath and then exhaled softly in his ear while using the tip of my tongue to trace his ear. Lightly and very slowly, I grinded on his lap as I began to kiss his neck. He let out an incredible moan that sent chills down my spine. Hearing him vocalize his pleasure increased mine a thousand-fold.

My arms wrapped around his back and my nails clawed slightly into his flesh. They released their hold on his skin as I ran my nails down his back to his ass. I then ran my nails over his ass and massaged his flexing muscles. My hands found his hips and went up and down his sides as I continued rocking in his lap.

I laid him back down, as I kissed the little area where the neck meets the shoulders. I continued down, tracing his collarbone. I used my tongue to trace a single line down the middle of his chest. I could feel his breathing gently raising and lowering me with each breath. The scent of his skin was divinely intoxicating. My hands gripped his upper arms as I began to lick soft circles around each areola. His breathing started to quicken as I shivered with great desire. Once his nipples had hardened from the feel of my tongue and lips gently teasing them, I continued kissing his warm, hard body. I kissed his delicious abdominal muscles as they flexed and relaxed under my puckered lips and gliding tongue.

My mouth reached his hip and I traced the tempting curvature of his hipbone down toward his inner thigh. I could see his penis harden more and more, even contracting at times, with each sensuous kiss. I kissed and licked my way back up and over his pubic bone to trace the other hipbone. My tongue danced further down to his inner thigh where I spread his legs to position myself between them.

Sitting on my knees between his legs, I took his right foot in my hands and massaged it. As my fingers rubbed all the tension from his feet, I licked my lips. I put his toes to my lips. Very playfully, I licked and sucked each toe one by one. I then moved to his left foot. I could feel him trying not to curl his toes. My hands began rubbing his calves, kissing my way up each leg as my hands moved further and further up. His thighs, strained from work, relaxed with each stroke. I lay on my belly and kissed along his upper and inner thighs.

My tongue then glided from his thigh to his perineum, from his perineum to his scrotum. I took it into my mouth, sucking very lightly and gently rolling his balls around inside my mouth. I felt them jerk with each muscle contraction. I pulled my head away and used my tongue to lick from his scrotum in a line from the base of his very hard, throbbing cock to the head. I paused there, my tongue touching the tip, to look into his eyes. Then, very intently, I took the head into my mouth. My tongue circled it, lightly flicking the sensitive cleft. I took his hardness fully into my mouth and slowly sucked my way back up to head, making corkscrews around his shaft with my tongue. I felt his legs clenching around my head as I moved slowly back and forth.

With each moan that escaped his lips and with each tremor of his body, I felt my pussy getting wetter. His pleasure was my ecstasy. As the momentum grew, as signaled to me by his movements, I sucked harder and faster, keeping time with him. His moans were rhythmic and grew louder and more intense by the moment. His voice sang sweetly in my ears like that of an angelic choir.

I felt that he was ready to come. His muscles contracted and relaxed. His breathing was so heavy and guttural. He came and I took care to capture every drop. I smiled. I could see that his head was swimming and that his blood was pumping feverishly to every part of his body as it sought to calm itself after such an immense release.

I began to move toward his face to kiss him when suddenly I felt him flip me on my stomach. I could feel his hot skin pressed to my backside. He kissed my neck from behind as his hands rose and fell along my sides. Goose bumps washed over my entire body. His strong hands massaged my shoulders and down each side of my back. When his hands reached my ass, he massaged it very gently and then ran his fingers lightly over its surface. I felt his index finger slide softly over the crevice, stopping at my wetness. He took three fingers and rubbed from my opening to my clitoris and back. His free hand opened my legs ever so gently as he slid in one finger. He moved it slowly in and out, twisting it as it moved inside of me. I gasped softly. The feeling of his body pressed to me from behind combined with his fingers entering and exploring me made me feel a natural high. I felt him add another finger and his pace quickened only slightly. Each stroke in and out was done with such careful attention. It was as if he instinctively knew how to touch, where to touch, and when to touch. My juices were flowing all over his hand as my breaths got heavier.

He carefully turned me on my back and pressed his body to mine. His erect penis stroked my clit as he moved very slowly against me. He kissed me more deeply and passionately than anything I've ever experienced. I wrapped and locked my legs around his back. Completely in tune with one another, we both adjusted our hips to allow him to enter me, our hands busy searching each other's soft skin. He entered me very slowly, yet not entering me fully for what seemed like an eternity. Then, I felt him filling me completely, my pussy securely engorged around his very perfectly shaped and sized cock. Once he was completely inside, he stopped.

Looking into my eyes, his hands caressed my cheeks and jaw line. He exhaled deeply and kissed me. He began to move inside of me again, very slowly and deeply. As our pace steadily quickened, his penetration excited every nerve ending and tingling sensations swirled throughout my entire body. I felt our bodies converge and form one single being. We fit together flawlessly. I watched his glistening body. The movement of his muscles, the scent of his skin, the touch of his hands, the glowing smile that lit up his face, and the powerful moans that reverberated throughout our bedroom all combined, nearly sending me into sensory overload. Yet, he knew how to achieve that delicate balance where he drove me completely insane while at the same time calming me, bringing me total peace.

Time seemed to cease in those moments of pure felicity. Our heaving bodies, our breathing, our synchronous motion—we were unified. I felt a tear stream down my cheek as overwhelming love enraptured me. My muscles tensed and relaxed around his hardness as he moved within me. I gasped as a surge of energy pulsed through my entire being. To my surprise, he quivered in response. Our connection transcended the barrier of skin. With that electrifying moment, our pace picked speed. Though we were moving more quickly and with more force, no sensuality was lost. In fact, as our intensity spiked, it seemed as if we both grew more sensitive.

I heard the vibration in his voice as he moaned and sounded his love into the air. I replied to his song with higher pitched cries into the morning; at times, the cries were somewhat guttural with an animalistic quality. I felt myself growing closer to climax. I moved my head to allow his kisses to grace my neck. Softly, I bit his neck using my tongue to lick the sting of pain away. And with that lap of my tongue, I briefly suspended our movement. I moved his body from on top of mine, laying him beside me. I looked into eyes, and in that gaze, our souls merged. I kissed him passionately.

Turning my back to him, I guided him to enter me from behind. He wrapped his secure, loving arms around my abdomen as we moved together in unison. I could feel his breath teasing my neck as I listened to the pleasure escaping his lips. His hands were searching my body and found goose bumps following his every touch. I reached my arm back, taking hold of his ass. I felt the movement of his muscles as he glided in and out of my wetness. His fingers found my clit and they began to massage it, keeping perfect time with the motion of our bodies. The sensations overtaking me made me feel light-headed and it was as if I was floating five feet above us.

A very strong and sudden urge to ride him to climax came over me. I reached behind his head and held him close before I released myself from our tightly locked bond. Grinning and looking directly into his eyes, I placed my hands on his chest and very slowly lowered myself onto him. Dripping wet, he slid into me effortlessly. I began rocking on top of him, moving my hips just the way I knew would set him off. With ever increasing speed and while listening to the cues from his body, our energy soared, reaching into the heavens. My hands and feet began to tingle as if going numb and I was overcome with love and passion for only this man—my man.

My back arched and I let my head fall backward. Our moans filled the room, as I laid flat on top of him. Holding him close and fitting together like pieces of a puzzle, I dared not leave his embrace. Our bodies began to shudder as we both approached climax simultaneously. We wrapped ourselves around each other as tightly as possible as we came together. Feeling him fill me and feeling of his hardness contract with each climactic spasm sent chills throughout my body. Orgasms rushed over my body like powerful waves as my muscles massage him inside of me. Once the sensations began to slow, I felt as if I had melted into him. I was putty in his arms. Our naked, sweaty bodies were pressed together completely unwound after having reached previously unknown heights of pleasure.

I wondered to myself, "Is there any better way to start a work week?"

He took me in his arms and stood up as though he was about to carry me across the threshold. Then, breathlessly, he said to me, "I believe it's time for us to take our morning shower."

I grinned hungrily as I replied to myself, "Yes, apparently, there is."