Dress Club

Story Info
Forget strip clubs, dress clubs are the lastest fad.
2.1k words
3.45
37.8k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the west coast visiting some of my friends and I went to a dress club. I still laugh at the connotation of it, dress club instead of strip club.

I was confused. I didn't know what to make of it. Am I supposed to dress up formally? Am I supposed to wear a dress? What? I had no idea what to expect and what I was in for until I walked through the door.

"Dress club? Are you serious? What the Hell is a dress club," I asked my friend.

"You'll see," he said laughing at my ignorance.

I had never heard of one before and didn't even know they existed. Once there, though, I was happily surprised and erotically shocked, actually. We had such a hot time. We had a blast. I can't remember when I had a better time while still wearing my clothes.

It was a bit expensive. The cover charge was $50.00 a person at the door and drinks were $10.00 a pop, even if you only drank club soda or diet Coke and easily, I dropped a hundred and fifty bucks with tips. Yet, it was worth it. Actually, I would have paid twice that for the privilege of being entertained in the show that they gave me.

I don't know if they have these clubs where you live, but they are the new trend that just recently started in, where else, Los Angeles, California. California is always first with the latest rage. For you guys and gals who have never been to a dress club or even heard of a dress club, you must go. I'm telling you, take it from me, dress clubs are way better than strip clubs. A strip clubs compared to a dress club is like watching black and white television instead of color television. Yeah, it's that much of a visual difference.

Actually, one of my friends is getting married, so we had his bachelor's party at the dress club. Man that was an outrageous time. We were all plastered. What a bash. The employees were really nice and friendly, if you know what I mean (wink, wink).

Everyone was naked, the doormen, the bouncers, the bartenders, the waiters, and the waitresses. All the employees were naked. That is the one of the biggest differences from a dress club to a strip club, but it was not the only difference between the two.

We were having such a good time laughing and having some drinks while talking across to other tables. The atmosphere is electric. Everyone is so friendly.

Once we got over the shock value of seeing so many naked people, we really didn't pay that much attention to the naked employees of the dress club after that, that is, until show time. Then, what happens at the dress club is erotic and oh so visually stimulating.

One of the big differences between a strip club and a dress club is that women are invited and encouraged to attend, as much as men are invited and encouraged to attend a dress club. I'll tell you, it is wildly exciting and visually intoxicating to be in such an erotic atmosphere while in close proximity to women who are experiencing the same sexual stimulation.

I dare say, even the hired help behind the scenes were naked, busboys and kitchen help. Yet, ho hum, after a while, it's like going to a nude beach. If you've seen one naked person you've pretty much seen them all. I mean, we all have the same stuff, ass, tits, pussies, balls, and cocks. Yeah, we all look and stare but there's nothing new to see. Some women have bigger tits while some guys have larger cocks. So what? Big deal.

Yeah, there at the dress club were fat bodies, thin bodies, not so good bodies, muscular bodies, and hot bodies, but basically we are all the same. Okay, we are all the same except for Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie. Those two women are aliens from a different planet. No one looks that good, except for maybe, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Elektra, Cameron Diaz, and a long, laundry list of other hot and in shape celebrities.

Hey, if you are that desperate to see someone naked, take off your clothes and stand naked in front of your mirror. See? I told you, there's nothing exciting about seeing yet another naked person. What is more exciting about seeing someone naked is the way in which it is displayed. Erotica, that's the secret formula that makes it hot or not.

To tell you the truth, I'm tired of strippers removing their clothes to get naked, big freakin' deal, which is why the dress club is so hot. Strippers are dumb. They don't know how to put on a show. They think that just removing their clothes is enough. Well, I'm here to tell you that it isn't, especially after going to a dress club. Go to a dress club and you will see the difference for yourself. In a dress club, you are thoroughly entertained.

To me, watching a woman strip naked is not as hot as what happens at a dress club. I've must have been to a dozen strip clubs and never have I had a hotter time than when I went to a dress club. I'm telling you, Dude, you got to go there and check it out for yourself.

Another big difference between the dress club and the strip club is this. Instead of turning down the lights when the show begins, they turn up the lights. That one difference is a big difference. By turning up the lights instead of dimming the lights, it doesn't make what you feel that what you are doing is seedy. Instead, the lit up room gives it a public decorum that makes it acceptable. Once they turned up the lights from dim to bright, that's when the show and the fun really started.

Now, normally, when you attend the strip clubs of old, strip clubs that have been around for a hundred years, the action is only what is happening on stage. Basically the place is so dimly lit and so overly crowded around the stage that you are stumbling around and stepping on people trying to find your seat and get a better view of the show, whereas, at the new age dress club, the show is all around you and not just on the stage. Truly, you feel as much a part of the show as those who are hired to give you a show.

Further, how many strippers have you seen that have attitudes and that are unapproachable? Not here, not at a dress club. At a dress club all the employees are personable and friendly. They want to make sure that you have a good time. They want to make sure that you return. They want your tips.

Moreover, at the strip club, you are there with guys who are just like you, drunk and horny. At the dress club, you are there not only with drunk and horny guys but also with drunk and horny women, too. When the show was over, we went home with a couple of hotties and continued our good time until early the next morning. And because we had both shared the dress club show, the pillow talk that we had with these lovely young things was nothing like I have ever experienced.

Allow me to explain what a dress club is and elaborate more on the differences between a strip club and a dress club. Pretty much with a strip club, the only lights are those on stage, which explains and maintains your focus there. After a while, it's a bit boring to watch only one woman get naked at a time, especially if you don't think she is that pretty and/or has that great of a body. Further, some of these strippers either can't dance or are just not into giving you a show. When that happens, it's all a bit boring, especially when comparing that limited amount of action to the full and non-stop action of a dress club with so many employees giving shows around the room.

Oh, and I nearly forgot. There are mirrors everywhere, even on the ceiling. It is difficult to miss any action that goes on with all those mirrors reflecting everything everywhere.

It's the same old thing at all the strip clubs, they start the music and one solo girl appears on the stage fully dressed, dances to the music, wraps herself around the pole, and begins removing her clothes. Big deal, been there and seen that and I'm bored to tears just writing about it. Besides, too many of the strippers today have fake tits. I'd rather see real women naked and not some plastic surgeon's limited vision and phony version of what a woman should look like; wouldn't you?

The dress clubs are where all the action is, now. Once these dress clubs begin making their way to the east coast, strip clubs will quickly go bye-bye. It won't be long now that strip clubs, much like silent movies, will be a thing of the past. Gone will be strippers removing their clothes.

"Yawn."

Conversely, at the dress club, everyone is part of the show and the show begins as soon as you enter the club. What's great about the dress club is that there are tall, short, thin, and fat naked people both men and women and everyone has an exciting personality that makes you feel included in their act. Matter of fact, they wear those head microphones and they encourage your comments. Some of the spectators made the funniest, unexpected, and quick witted comments.

The dress clubs are where everyone is flocking to and booking their events from weddings to Bar Mitzvahs. Matter of fact, soon to be coming at the dress clubs are CFCM events. Let me tell you, my girlfriend is counting the days to book her birthday party at a clothed female clothed male event.

Everyone is jumping on the band wagon trying to copy dress clubs. One club in San Francisco takes the dress club action another step by requiring all the patrons to enter the club naked, too. Far out. Wow!

Can you imagine taking your new date or blind date or your mother, sister, mother-in-law or sister-in-law to a dress club and having to watch her get naked in front of you before going inside the club? That's wild. I have an erection just thinking about watching my sister-in-law remove her clothes.

So, what is a dress club? Well, instead of watching strippers take off their clothes, you pay to watch employees, regular people who look much like you or sometimes better and hotter than you get dressed.

Yeah, sure, go ahead and laugh, but the way each employee performs when getting dressed is sure to get your cock hard or your panties wet. They are a show onto themselves. Personable and friendly, they make you feel special. And talk about limber, they don't just get dressed; they give you plenty of time to look, really see, every cavity of their naked body before they get dressed.

We had this waitress who was drop dead gorgeous. Yeah, sure, she was naked when she took our drink order and we all had our tongues hanging out of our mouths wishing we could have sex with her. Yet, after a while, a weird phenomenon happens. Instead of wondering what this gorgeous creature looks like naked, since you know already, you begin to wonder what this beautiful woman looks like in her bra and panty and/or fully dressed even. It's bizarre. The mind is a weird thing and it plays tricks on you.

When you place your drink order, they give you a card and you check off which outfit you'd like to see your server eventually wear. When she returns with the drinks, she returns with the outfit of your choice. There are a dozen outfits to choose from when checking the box on the card from a nurse uniform to a police uniform to a high school girl uniform to a business suit and lots of things in between.

They do the same for women, too, having a man dress for them. Or, if you prefer, if you are gay or lesbian, they'll provide you with a same sex server to accommodate your sexual desires, as well. It's wildly hot to watch someone slowly and seductively getting dressed just for you and within a few feet of your table with every table getting an up close and personal show.

Meanwhile, you get to see the surrounding tables around you and watch their servers get dressed, too. It is so much fun and so hot. Everyone leaves there smiling. Everyone leaves there hot and horny. Then, outside, the crowd lingers while people hookup and continue their private dress club parties. That's where the really hot action begins.

I can't wait to go again.