Dress Code

Story Info
The latest adventure for Hugh and his stepdaughter, Randi.
1.8k words
4.37
132.9k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an exceedingly annoying day at the agency. As soon as I got home I broke out the free weights and worked off some of my frustrations in my combination office/den next to my bedroom, then got to work on a property we'd taken as a new listing.

I was just about done when I heard the front door open. I figured out it was my stepdaughter, and I was right. It was spring break at the college, and she'd picked up some extra hours at the restaurant during the school hiatus. As she walked by my office doorway, I called out, "Hey, Randi. How was your day?"

"Ugh," she said as she stopped. She was wearing the standard Hooter's uniform, white shirt, orange running shorts. She looked a little frazzled. "It was busy tonight, and I was on the run the whole time. I am so tired. I'm going to take a shower and clean up." She paused. "Daddy." She walked away, toward her room.

Daddy, not Hugh. I knew what that meant after two years of her living with me. I worked to finish off the paperwork, because it was clear we were going to have to have a little session about her attitude. I heard the shower go on, and after a reasonable time go off, then heard her go into her room.

She came out and headed to my office, stopping in the doorway. I was once again struck by her presence. Here she was, a college junior majoring in engineering and carrying a GPA topping 3.75, but certainly didn't look the part, a little 5-foot-1 statuesque beauty, her red hair still damp from the shower. She leaned forward, elbows on the doorframe, wearing a cut-off t-shirt that said I –heart- Daddy, along with a white mini-tennis skirt. It made it difficult to think coherently, to say the least.

I cleared my throat. "Baby, I don't think you're dressed very appropriately right now."

She looked puzzled. "What do you mean, Daddy? I'm home, and I changed into clothes that are a lot more comfortable than my work outfit. Don't you like my tee shirt? I'd think I –heart- Daddy is something you like seeing me wear." She swayed forward and back in the doorframe, propped up by her elbows.

"I'm glad you're comfortable," I said. "But you're wearing that little bitty cut-off tee shirt without a bra."

"Well, yeah," she said. "The bra I have to wear for work cuts into me a little bit, and it feels good to get rid of it. You don't mind me being comfortable, do you?"

"Of course not." I got up out of my chair and walked toward her. "But here's the problem. You have really big tits, and going braless in that little bitty shirt shows an awful lot of skin, maybe more than a daughter should show to her Daddy. When you stand like that, or when you stretch, I can see the bottoms of your tits."

Then I reached out to her, and slid my hands under the edge of her shirt. "See, there's your nipple exposed just like that." I ran my thumbs over both nipples and she let out a little gasp and shivered. The nipples popped up, hard as a rock.

"Daddy," she said in an accusing tone, "you're touching my tits and rubbing my nipples."

"It's hard not to do it, baby. When you walk around, those big tits of yours bounce around and I can see just about everything. It gives Daddy the kinds of thoughts he shouldn't be having about his little girl. That's why it's not appropriate," I added as I continued to caress her tits. I leaned down and took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked, gave it a quick lick with my tongue, then did the same to her left. She shivered, and I stood straight again. "See what I mean?"

"Daddy, you're not being fair. It's not my fault I have big tits. I like to be comfortable around the house. Besides, you have no room to talk right now. You just got done lifting weights, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. How did you know?"

"First, your chest and arm muscles are still tightened up from your workout," she said, rubbing my torso with her left hand. Then she reached down with her right. "And the only thing you're wearing are those compression shorts you work out in."

"Well, yes," I replied. "And...?"

"And it's the same thing for you," she said in mock anger. "You talk about my big tits? Well, I can see the outline of your cock clearly through those shorts." It was her turn to make me shiver as she reached down and grabbed me. "Your dick is big and thick, and I can see it growing right now. You get inappropriate thoughts about me? How do you think I feel? I'm looking at my Daddy's dick and thinking about how big and thick and fine it is, and how good it would taste." She dropped to her knees and with a quick tug pulled my shorts down around my ankles. "This is the kind of cock girls love to suck on. Like this."

She reached out with her right hand, grasped the shaft and lowered her lips to me and took the crown of my cock into her mouth and began sucking, bobbing her head up and down while I watched my little girl begin to give her Daddy head. As soon as I let out an involuntary moan, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and stood up, continuing to hold it in her right hand. "See what I mean?"

"Stop trying to change the subject. That's different."

"Yeah, sure," she said with a smirk.

I reached around her and grabbed her ass underneath her skirt. "I knew it. You're not wearing any panties, are you?"

"Daddy, you grabbed my butt! Not fair. No, I didn't put panties on after my shower."

I slid my hand around her waist and rubbed her crotch. "And what am I touching now, young lady?"

"Daddy, you're touching my pussy."

"That's right. Daddy is touching your pussy. That means you're DEFINITELY not dressed in an appropriate fashion. For a daughter to parade her bare pussy around her Daddy is a bad thing, and that requires an appropriate punishment. Go to your room young lady, and we'll deal with this properly."

"Yes, Daddy," she said and meekly walked into her bedroom. I kicked off my shorts and followed her.

She stopped next to her bed and turned around. "First thing," I said, "take off the tee shirt and lose the skirt."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied and removed her clothing.

I looked her naked body over, and asked a question. "Have you been grooming yourself properly?"

"Yes, Daddy. Of course."

"Lay down on the bed so I can make sure." When she complied, I laid down with my face between her legs. "Yes you have. Very good." At that point, I began licking her pussy, already glistening with her excitement.

When my tongue touched her clit, she let out a small cry. "Daddy, you're licking my pussy!" I acknowledged her by nodding my head and starting to hum, increasing the sensation for her sensitive areas. I slid my tongue deep into her hole and she grabbed the back of my head and moaned. When I noticed the flow of her juices increasing, I stopped and raised myself to my knees.

"My daughter is not going to be a tease. For not dressing appropriately around your Daddy, you'll have to be given an appropriate punishment. I want you to take your punishment like a big girl, now. Understand?"

She smiled at me. "Yes, Daddy, I do understand."

"And how does a big girl take her punishment?"

"With her legs spread, Daddy."

"That's right, baby." I placed the head of my cock at the opening of her drenched pussy. "Are you ready for your fucking punishment?"

"I'm ready for my fucking. I mean my fucking punishment."

I reached down and cupped her ass in my hands and lifted her slightly. She let out a gasp as I slid my dick inside her tight little pussy. "Oh, Daddy, your cock is inside me."

"Yes it is, baby," I responded as I began long, slow strokes. "No teasing me. If you wave your hot little pussy around me, it's going to get fucked. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Daddy. I. Understand. Ahhh."

"God, your pussy is tight. And hot. And wet."

"And full. Daddy. Your cock is so big. Fucking. Big. Oh." She threw her head back and began meeting my thrusts with hip thrusts of her own. "Fuck my. Pussy. Daddy."

I sped up my thrusts, pumping her faster and harder, letting out a low moan. That's when she unwrapped her legs from around my waist. I grabbed the back of her knees and put her ankles on my shoulders and dove in with all my might and felt myself hit bottom.

At that point she screamed "Daddy!" and I felt her pussy begin to spasm. "Cum inside me Daddy. Cum. Cum. Cumming."

The sight and sound and feel of her pussy exploding took me over the top. I let out a bellow, "YES" and joined her in orgasm, filling her sopping pussy with my own spunk, shot after shot.

I don't know how long it lasted. Forever? A few seconds? All I know is that everything I had poured deep inside her, filling her to the brim and beyond. When I came to my senses, I was still kneeling between her legs, my cock buried inside her. "That's what happens when you tease Daddy like that. If you dress provocatively around me, there will be consequences. Got it?"

She smiled. "I got it, Daddy. All seven inches of it in my pussy. And all that cum. I got it." She paused. "And I liked it. Does that make me a bad girl, loving the way my Daddy fucks me with his big cock and fills me up with his cum?"

"Yes. Very bad."

"Does that mean you'll have to punish me some more?"

"It might take a couple of days, but yes, if you keep this up." I pulled out of her, and saw my cum begin to trickle out of her pussy onto the sweaty sheets. I gestured to my now shrinking cock. "If you keep this up, it'll keep THIS up, and I'll have to do something about your behavior again."

"I've been warned. I'll try to be a good girl. At least as much as I can. Okay, Daddy?"

"That's all I can ask, baby. G'night."

"Good night, Daddy." She smiled as I left the room.

Hell, I was smiling too. Parental responsibilities have their benefits.

Definitely.