Dress Code

Story Info
FBI agent violates the dress code and pays for it.
4k words
3.77
87.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Sarah Marsh of the FBI had just arrived at St Sebastian Prison. She was there to interview Joachim Salva, a middleman with connections to a powerful cartel, involved in smuggling both guns and cocaine throughout the Americas. She had not wanted to take this assignment, the case wasn't hers, but she still had to give up her Saturday to interview Salva, thanks to her useless boss. She was annoyed at the prison officials refusing to grant her a weekday to interview Garcia. She had to interview him on Saturday and she would have to visit alongside the other women who were visiting their menfolk in the prison.

Sarah awoke early on Saturday morning in her motel. She brushed her brown hair and tied into the tight bun and made sure no stray strands were loose. She chose her pressed black pants, a crisp white blouse, and a thick black coat, as well as her boots, the boots had a small heel on them. She was satisfied with her appearance in the mirror. She wanted Salva to be slightly cowed by her. She then drove down to the prison, wincing at every pothole on the road that her car was driving over. She just wanted to get to the prison, do her job and get back home that evening. She cursed her hapless boss, the FBI and Salva. Sarah arrived at the prison ending her uncomfortable ride. The sun now high in the sky, beat down on her, making her feel uncomfortable and bothered. The prison itself was a hive of activity. A line of women and children was already long at the gates. She saw peddlers hawking food, shoes and what looked like skirts or quilts. A she wondered whether she could cut the line by showing her badge, she felt a tug.

"Ma'am please, rent one of my skirts, you can't w- "

"Fuck off."

Sarah had no time for the peddlers, she wanted to be in and out of the prison as soon as possible. She took her place in the line. Every woman in it was wearing a combination of a loose top, a long skirt, and flimsy sandals. It was bizarre, but Sarah pushed it out of her mind. A male guard came was passing down the line. Sarah took her chance.

"Excuse me, I'm Sarah Marsh, FBI, I'm supposed to see Joachim Salva", she said while flashing her FBI badge. The guard looked her up and down and walked away, shaking his head. "Hey I was talking to you," Sarah called out. The guard didn't respond.

Finally, Sarah reached the doors of the prison building. A guard frisked her and she handed over her gun and wallet. Then she was made to wait behind a red line as a female guard behind a desk checked the identification of the women, one by one. Sarah was impatient, tired in her own thoughts and the guard had to yell "Next!" to get her attention.

"Sorry," mumbled Sarah as she showed her FBI badge to the guard. The guard took down her name, age, and date of birth. The guard noted that Sarah was visiting Joachim Salva. The guard looked her up and down, before leaving. Sarah checked her watch, it was already half past ten. The guard came back, this time with a tall man in a grey suit and a redheaded female guard.

"Miss Marsh, would you please come with me," said the tall man.

The tall man and the other female guard led the way to a back room. Sarah supposed that she would get to interview Salva in private and away from the other visitors. Sarah was beckoned inside the room. The tall man took a seat at a desk in the centre of the room, the female guard stood at the door. The walls and ceiling were all black. Sarah did not like the room at all, though if Salva was made uneasy by it, her job would be easier.

"Miss Marsh, I am Peter Boulder, the chief security officer of St Sebastian Prison", said the tall man. Sarah reached out her hand for him to shake. Boulder looked at her apprehensively, before continuing. "You are here, Miss Marsh, because of a breach in security."

"What breach of security?" asked Sarah.

"You. Your clothing is not allowed in this prison. Female visitors are not allowed to wear pants, closed toed shoes or jackets or coats."

"Well I'm not just some visiting woman, am I? I'm an agent of the FBI, here on official business!"

"That may be so, and we have no wish to hinder your work here, but all visitors must adhere to regulations."

Sarah was indignant, these fools were making a fuss over a skirt. She couldn't believe it. She'd visited prisons before and she had faced none of this nonsense before. "You cannot expect me to interview him in a pink skirt," she said, trying to keep her voice composed and calm.

"You have no choice!"

Sarah abandoned all pretence. "I'm not some gangster's baby momma, I'm an FBI agent, you have no right to do this, you petty bureaucrat, you're just misusing your authority."

The man, Boulder was still smiling, much to Sarah's disgust, the female guard was giggling. He pulled out a phone and after a few minutes, he handed it to Sarah. On the phone was the visitor section of the prison's official website. Sarah read it. It detailed the expectations and rights of the visitors to the prison. She scrolled down and read that due to security concerns and as part of anti-smuggling efforts, female visitors to the prison were indeed forbidden to wear pants, jackets, long sleeved shirts, bras, panties, stockings, pantyhose, socks, or any shoes that did not expose the toes. Only skirts, sandals and short sleeved tops were allowed. Female lawyers were exempt from these regulations.

"Now", said Boulder, his smile even bigger. "Did you see any mention that FBI agents were somehow exempted?"

"Well it says lawyers are," replied Sarah.

"But you are not a lawyer, are you, my dear Miss Marsh."

"It's Ms Marsh. I'm law enforcement, I don't have any connections to the inmate."

"But still not a lawyer, Miss Marsh", said Boulder, emphasising his last two words. "Now", exclaimed Boulder, loudly before Sarah could interject. "We may have been able to give you an exception, Miss Marsh, but Salva has a history of having female visitors smuggle in contraband for him. In fact, any visits to him, must be approved by a case by case basis. We are willing to allow you to interview him, but we must insist on maintaining proper security regulations."

"So, I must wear your fucking skirt, then," sighed Sarah.

"Good to see you're finally understanding Miss Marsh. Despite that, due to the security status of the prisoner, and your dress code violation, we'll have to perform an additional search on you."

"An additional search."

"You're getting better and better Miss Marsh, very impressive. Yes, an additional search. A body cavity search."

"What! How dare you propose such a thing." Sarah jumped up. No way would she be disrespected like that. She was on the side of those who were giving the cavity searches, normally. "You don't have a right to do that, you piece of shit. I want to talk to the warden" She slapped him hard on the cheek. Boulder merely laughed.

Boulder was still shaking off the laughter in his voice, when he informed Sarah. "You have no choice, Miss Marsh. That is our protocol for persons in your situation. The warden most likely would have been able to make special arrangements for you, heck, he most likely would have allowed you to wear those precious pants of yours, but he's not here. I can't assume that he certainly would have done that, so I'll just have to follow protocol. So, Miss Marsh, a cavity search, or you don't get in, and knowing Salva, it'll take months, maybe years to get clearance to visit him."

"Fine," replied Sarah.

"Do you consent?" asked Boulder

"Yes, I fucking consent," screeched Sarah. "Fuck you", she added.

"Very well, Officer Thorpe, you may begin," said Boulder, gesturing to the female guard.

"Mr Boulder, I need another guard to witness this. I think they all are busy searching and registering the other visitors," replied the female guard, concerned.

"Oh yes, you're right Thorpe, you are." Boulder looked concerned and looked around the room for a minute. Sarah's heart did leaps. Was she getting out of this? Was it all a show, by some jumped up idiot. It had to be, there was no way Agent Sarah Marsh would get a cavity search in a dingy prison. "Well I am a guard, just a senior one, I can witness it," he said, dashing Sarah's hopes. "That is if you don't mind, Officer Thorpe."

"Oh no, of course not," replied Officer Thorpe.

"Good, now begin, please," ordered Boulder as Thorpe went over to the desk and pulled out a pair of blue rubber gloves. She put them on and headed towards Sarah.

"You can't stay here. You're a man. You aren't allowed to watch a woman getting searched. It's illegal under state and federal law," exclaimed Sarah.

Boulder merely laughed. "Sorry Miss Marsh, if there aren't any female officers available, then it is fine for a male officer to witness a search. Now shut up and do as your told."

"Miss Marsh, please rem-"

"You shouldn't call her "Miss Marsh", she is just a visitor suspected of smuggling contraband and you are doing the searching, call her "girl" or "Sarah" and you don't need to say please, Officer."

"Right sir," said Thorpe. "Girl, remove your watch, earrings and jacket and give it to me."

"Fuck you," said Sarah, looking at Thorpe, as she removed her watch. She then took off her earring. She took off her coat and threw it at the guard. Boulder only smiled back. She imagined handcuffing him, twisting his arm behind his back and wiping that smirk of his face.

Officer Thorpe looked through all the pockets and ran her hand across the coat, she checked every inch of it, and even looked at the buttons. Apparently satisfied, she put Sarah's coat down on the desk.

"The shoes now."

Sarah bent down and unzipped her right boot first and handed it over to Thorpe. Thorpe put it on the desk and indicated to Sarah to take the other one off as well. Sarah complied. Thorpe turned it outside down, tapped the sole and heel of the boot and looked inside it. She took the right boot from the desk and did the same as well before putting the both down on the desk.

"Take off your socks."

Sarah took off her socks, right sock first, and handed them both over. She winced as she felt the cold of the floor through her newly bared feet. Thorpe ran her hands down both of them and turned them inside out before putting them in one of Sarah's boots.

"Cute feet. I like that in a woman, really nice," said Boulder looking at Sarah's feet.

"Girl, the blouse now."

Sarah sighed and undid the buttons on her blouse slowly. She was conscious of Boulder leering at her as her bra and more of her skin was exposed. She handed it over to Thorpe, who looked over it again and checked the under the collar.

"Take off the pants."

Sarah undid the buttons and fly of her pants before slowly sliding them down her legs and giving them to Thorpe. She couldn't believe that she was in her underwear in front of a lout like Boulder, who was now wolf whistling. Thorpe turned her pants inside out and looked at the zipper.

"The bra now, girl. Don't take your time."

"What. Seriously isn't this enough?" asked Sarah, shocked.

"No, it isn't, do as she says or I'll rip it off you, myself," said Boulder. "You know I'll do it."

Not wanting Boulder's hands anywhere near her, Sarah hurried to comply. She surrendered her bra and kept covered up her breasts. She did not like being braless, she was conscious of the droop in her breasts. Thorpe looked at the hooks and threw it down onto the now large pile of clothing on the desk.

"Hands to the sides girl," commanded Thorpe. Sarah reluctantly took her hands down to her sides exposing her bare white breasts and pink nipples. Boulder moved to get a better view of Sarah's breasts.

"Nice, really nice. Lovely shape and not too big, but not too small. I can see why the FBI hired you, though you're wasted with them," said Boulder.

"The panties now," ordered Thorpe.

Sarah grasped the top of her panties and tugged them down, baring her brown bush. She gave them to Thorpe, who merely threw them on top of Sarah's other clothes. Boulder then took them and gave them a long sniff before throwing them back. Sarah looked away, disgusted.

"Undo your hair," commanded Thorpe. Sarah complied, taking out the pins in her hair and shaking her hair loose from its bun, letting it hang down to the small of her back.

"That's more like it," said Boulder approvingly as Thorpe ran her fingers through Sarah's hair. Thorpe also took the time to search around Sarah's ears. Sarah winced slightly as Thorpe pulled her hair roughly and pulled aside strands of hair.

"Turn around now, put your hands on the wall and lift your right foot up."

Sarah lifted her right foot. Thorpe took a long look at her sole and spread apart Sarah's toes. She ordered Sarah to lift her left foot and repeated the process. Sarah was then made to turn around and raise her arms up, to allow Thorpe a good view of her armpits. Sarah then had to lift each breast. Thorpe then lift and moved Sarah's breasts, herself.

"Wow, you are one fine looking woman, Miss Marsh," said Boulder. "Being naked really suits you". Pity you aren't an actual inmate and this isn't back when I started, otherwise I could have you right on that desk there. Wouldn't that be nice eh, Miss Marsh. If you were an inmate, a couple of years back I could have, they let men search women back then. Not now, too much PC nonsense these days. Still the woman guards can enjoy new inmates. Thorpe here probably does. Wouldn't you have loved to meet our friend here as an inmate? You would, wouldn't you, Thorpe?"

"Oh, you can do anything to them before they got their uniforms, sir, so long as you searched them first, ya know, did the actual work. As for Marsh, here, yeah, pity she isn't an inmate. I'd have liked her," said Thorpe, with an ugly leer at Sarah.

"Well we could plant something on her clothes and then she would be an inmate, pity the storeroom is empty though, maybe next time, sorry Officer Thorpe," said Boulder apologetically.

"Bend over the desk now, girl," ordered Thorpe.

Sarah walked over the desk, an eager Boulder was looking at her with a greedy expression on his face. She bent over hesitantly. She winced at the feel of the wooden desk on her belly.

"Spread your legs." Sarah kept her legs clenched. Thorpe repeated the order. Sarah kept her legs clenched. Thorpe forced Sarah's legs wide and slapped her butt, making Sarah cry out in pain. "Next time, I'll get the paddle, girl", said Thorpe, in response.

Sarah yelped as she felt Thorpe's finger go up her butthole. Her cries of "no" and "ow" echoed in the room along with Boulder and Thorpe's laughter. After a minute, Thorpe pulled her finger out.

"Lie on the desk, on your back with your legs spread," barked Thorpe, as she changed her gloves.

Sarah hastened to obey. She jumped on the desk and lied down obediently. This did not go unnoticed by Boulder. "My my, so obedient now, like my bitch back home," he said.

Sarah knew what was coming. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. She felt Thorpe's finger go up her pussy. This time she didn't cry out, instead she endured it. Thorpe pulled out her finger, took off her gloves and threw them down on top of Sarah's piles of clothes. 'She's clean," confirmed Thorpe.

Sarah jumped off the desk. Her hands went straight to her chest and pussy, covering them up from the leering gaze of Boulder. She moved to her clothes pile and picked up her panties. She bent down to put them on, however Boulder grabbed her arm. Sarah recoiled from his touch.

"You cannot wear those, they are prohibited inside the prison. All your clothes are. You'll have them back after your visit has ended," said Boulder.

"Oh right, I have to wear the skirt. Then give me it," barked Sarah.

"I'm not your servant, Your Majesty," he sneered. "You'll have to rent your skirt, top and sandals outside from one of the peddlers outside."

"All right, fine then!" Sarah picked up her panties again. Boulder again grabbed Sarah by the arm.

"I thought I told you that they are prohibited inside the prison," he said, amused.

Sarah looked at Boulder and the realisation dawned on her. She looked at her feet and then again at Boulder, with shock and disgust on her face. "You can't expect me to go outside naked."

"I can and you will, that is unless you want me to refuse your visit. After being made to strip and having your asshole and pussy probed with a finger, you'll still end up going away empty handed." Boulder laughed. "What a waste that would be," he said.

Sarah looked down at her feet. Boulder was right she had no choice. She couldn't go back to the office empty handed and she wouldn't get such a chance again. Salva may not be willing to talk in another six or nine months' time, she really did not have any other option. She sighed and accepted her fate. Boulder blocked her way to the door.

"Not so fast. You will rent your clothes and you will return here before proceeding. You will not put those clothes back on until after you arrive here. You must still be naked when you return here. You understand me?"

Sarah nodded and mumbled a quick "yes". Boulder took Sarah's wallet and took a ten-dollar bill and handed it over to her. Then he opened the door for her. To Sarah's indignation, he slapped her bare bottom as she left the room. She sprinted through the reception area of the prison, naked and barefoot, with her arms protecting her modesty. The guards and some of the women visitors wolf whistled and hooted at her. Gales of laughter broke out when Sarah tripped and fell hard on the floor. Blushing furiously, she covered herself up again and opened the door. As she did another visitor walked past her, getting an eyeful of Sarah's bare breasts. She winced as she felt the hot gravelly ground on her bare feet. A couple of minutes later, she was at the area where the peddlers were. She lined up in the queue for one of them, only a couple of people ahead of her. She was impatient as the peddler and the customer at the top of the line had a conversation.

"Nice ass, honey, "came a jeering voice behind her.

"Fuck off," barked Sarah at the woman behind her. The woman giggled and grabbed Sarah's ass again. She squeezed her left cheek, then her right one, giggling her girlish giggle. Finally, this was interrupted as the peddler called Sarah over. The older lady looked Sarah over, and then the moment of recognition came. She chuckled at Sarah.

"You're the one that was there earlier this morning, wearing the pants, aren't you?" the peddler asked.

"Yes."

"Should have listened to me instead of telling me to "fuck off" eh. I told you, they wouldn't let you in. Not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last. I've seen plenty of bare tits from ladies in your position, so you don't need to act modest with me. "Now what do you need?"

"I need to rent a skirt, a pair of sandals, and a top," answered Sarah.

"Of course, you need those," said the peddler. "Pity they don't let you in there if you're naked. Your boyfriend or husband wouldn't mind, pretty gal like you, he'd love it. Different if it's your father you're visiting," she said, to howls of laughter from the queue.

Sarah paid for her clothes and then again walked barefoot over the ground. She winced again, as she tried to balance the sandals on top of her skirt in her hands. More jeers and wolf whistles followed as she entered the reception area of the prison. Sarah fell again, in almost the same spot, her clothes and sandals falling out of her hands. She regathered them again and ran out of sight of the visitors and guards. She arrived at the room where Boulder and Thorpe were waiting for her, their smug smiles wide for Sarah to see.

"Give these clothes to the officer," ordered Boulder.

Sarah obeyed, handing them over to Thorpe. Thorpe looked over them, undid the straps of the sandals and redid them. She could find nothing wrong with them, it seemed, as she thrust them into Sarah's arms.

12