Dress like Mia when She's Gone Pt. 05

Story Info
How I gave my first Blowjob and got my first man crush.
1.8k words
4.63
28.2k
27

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: I began dressing up like my wife Mia, while she was deployed on ship for seven months. It was a coping mechanism, until I began dressing up very frequently. I started going out dressed up and eventually ended up stranded without gas on the side of the highway. This guy Jay, helped me out and got me gas. I needed to pay him back for the gas money but he said if I bought him a drink then we'd be even. Soon after I found out my wife had cheated on me. I was devastated, but still met up with Jay for a drink. As heartbroken as I was, I drank too much and ended up having sex with Jay. I'd never even had interest in men before that moment. Jay asked to spend the night and that's where the last chapter ended.

-

My ass was sore. So were my arms and my back from arching it when Jay was driving his cock inside of me.

"Mind if I stay the night?" he asked.

"Yea," I said, shyly.

The room was dark except for the light coming in from the living room. I got out of bed, adjusted my skirt, my top, and my wig and rushed to the bathroom.

I had a hard-on coming as I entered the bathroom. I didn't get a chance to orgasm while he was pounding me. I turned on the faucet and jerked off into the sink.

You know that feeling you get after jerking off to something you're ashamed of? Well, I still got that feeling when I jerked off wearing my wife's clothes. Instead now I have an ass full of semen, I'm not wearing any underwear, and I can feel Jay's cum running down the back of my leg.

I just needed to put myself together. I have a guy in my bed whose going to spend the night and I need to remain in girl-mode for the next 8 or 9 hours I suppose.

I fixed my wig, adjusted my make up, and went into the bedroom.

Jay was laying on his stomach, fast asleep. I could see his muscular back and had the sudden urge to feel it with my hands.

Instead I undressed and put on one of my wife's pajamas. I was pink and incredibly comfortable.

I slipped into bed, quietly with my back to Jay. He rolled over on his side facing me and pulled me close to him. We were spooning. He arm was wrapped around me and I could feel his groin on my ass.

That's how I fell asleep.

-

The next morning was awkward for me. Jay left in a hurry because he need to go to work and his car was still parked at the pub.

What a mistake, I thought. I need to tell Jay that I'm not gay, not into men, and am in fact married to a woman.

As I was about to text him, he sent me a text that read, "Hi Mia, sorry about last night. don't know what got into me."

The text really hurt my damn feelings.

I was the one that was supposed to do the rejecting, not him. I took it in the ass for the first time, not him. What the hell, I thought.

Am I not passable enough, I wondered? Was it because he was drunk or tipsy?

All of these doubts about how well I thought I looked when I dressed up as a woman were flooding my mind.

Then Jay texted, "I think I left my belt at ur place. can i get it on my lunch break?"

"Yea," I replied.

So now Jay is coming over in a couple of hours. I quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower and shave my legs.

I wasn't OK with the rejection, I needed to do the rejecting. Maybe if I make Jay want me again then I'll have the opportunity to say I'm not interested.

Put on my makeup and it was on point. I did a few exercises to work on making my ass look bigger. I rubbed lotion on my legs to make them shiny and put on lip gloss. I found my wife favorite blouse and put it on. Then came on the panties and the high waisted shorts. I re-did my nails, brushed my wig, plucked the eyebrows and made a nice sandwich for Jay.

I was totally house-wifing it, kind of how I did that for my wife when she was around.

-

When Jay knocked on my door, my heart started pounding.

I opened it up, nervously.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I said, in my feminine voice. "Do you want to come in? I made you a sandwich."

"Uh, sure," he answered.

Jay walked into my place for the second time in 24 hours. I placed the sandwich on top of a tray with a glass of ice tea, chips, and almonds. I was a really nice platter.

"This looks great," he said, as he reached to grab a chip.

I turned to walk into the kitchen, then turned around to ask him if I could get him anything else. As I turned, I caught him checking out my ass.

"No thanks," he said, with a wink.

From inside the kitchen, I said, "You like what you see?"

"Oh, you caught me staring, did you?"

"Maybe," I teased.

I figured this plan might be working. If he tries to make the moves on me again I'll tell him I'm not interested.

"Sorry for being too rough on you," he said. "I could tell it's not something you do frequently."

"It's not," I said, from the safety of the kitchen.

"Have you ever given a blow job," he asked.

I laughed out of disbelief that he would take the conversation there.

"I don't know if I should tell you that," I said.

I heard him get off the couch and start walking towards the kitchen. He walked right up to me and said, "It's been hard keeping my pants on without my belt."

He undid his pants button and let his pants fall to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear either, so his hard dick sprung out, nearly touching my leg.

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed my down.

"On your knees," he said.

I just obeyed him. It happened so fast and he was so brazen that I went with it. I literally got on my knees and stood there facing his cock.

It was way bigger than mine. I couldn't believe a cock that size was inside of me last night. It was the perfect shape. The veins on it bulged out like the ones on his arms.

I reached to hold it with my hand. It was a lot harder than I had imagined. I held my own dick many times, but only when you hold another one do you realize how stiff a dick can be.

I held it straight out towards me and opened my mouth as I brought my face towards him. I stuck my tongue out and licked the bottom of his head. Then I brought the head into my mouth and let it glide out.

I kept doing this and went deeper and deeper each time. My tongue pushed his dick up against the roof of my mouth. I sucked it the way I would have wanted my dick sucked.

"So good, baby," he said.

I was swallowing all the extra saliva so it wouldn't fall to the floor and I even started tasting his pre-cum.

I was getting so turned on. I started bobbing my mouth around his dick faster and faster.

With my right hand I started feeling his balls. I wanted my mouth on them, so I took his dick out of my mouth and put my lips around his nuts. I licked them and kissed them before licking his shaft up and down. I ran my tongue from the based of his dick up to the tip.

My lips were tight around his shaft as I tried to get as much of his dick into my mouth as possible.

I could feel the tip of his cock reaching the back of my throat. I wanted to reach my nose all the way to his stomach like I had seen in so many pornos, but I started to gag.

"That's it, baby, just like that," Jay said.

He liked the rhythm I was doing. I was sucking and driving his dick as far back into my throat as I could before I'd gag, then do it all over again.

I gag a little bit here and there. My eyes started watering with each gag.

I felt like this is how my wife sucked dick when she cheated on me. The thought of my wife doing this only turned me on more.

"Yes, baby, right there," he said, as he grabbed the back of my head.

He started pushing his dick into my mouth faster and deeper.

"Oh, yea," he said, as I tried to gag.

His cock was hitting the back of my throat. I felt so good, I wish I wasn't gagging so much.

He was pumping faster and harder. His balls were swinging back and forth and hitting my chin now.

I held his legs and tried to pull away but he started cumming.

His hard dick started to swell up even harder. My tongue could feel his semen start to pulsate up through his shaft.

I looked up at him and saw him looking up at the ceiling as he moaned in pleasure.

His hand let go of my head and starting bobbing my face on his cock. The warm cum started filling mouth more and more with each pulse.

"Oh yea," he said, loudly.

The hot streams of semen kept coming. My mouth was full of what felt like thick saliva. I pulled his dick out a little bit and swallowed a huge mouthful of cum before another pulse shot semen onto my lips.

I kept jerking him until his last squirt hit my chin. I then sucked the tip of his dick to get all of his cum. I like the cum off of my lips and wipe my fingers across my chin before licking them clean.

I wished for more cum, but I got it all.

I wanted more. More of his cock.

I wasn't even drunk or tipsy. It was 12 in the afternoon and I was on my knees.

"You are amazing at that," Jay said, between breaths.

"You're pretty hot when you cum," I replied with a smile.

I reached for Jay's pants that were at his ankles and lifted them up for him. I even kissed his dick before his pants were all the way on.

He went into my bedroom to find his belt and put it on before sitting on the couch. I stood up and sat on the couch next to him. As he finished his sandwich I started rubbing one of his shoulders; it was really just an excuse to touch him some more.

"Feels good," he said.

Then I said something I thought I'd never say, "I can rub more of you tonight if you want."