Dress Me and Use Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These questions are racing through my mind as I look at my reflection. I pull the panties up over my cock. That looks so pretty I think, and I feel myself getting hard again. And I know what my next step will be. I go to the bathroom and take a shower, then take my razor and shave my pubic hair. First just a little so it can't be seen when I'm wearing panties; then a bit more; then finally more, leaving just a little triangle of blond hair above my cock. Then I go back to the mirror in the bedroom and pull on Shari's panties again. So much sexier. I tuck my hair behind my ears as Shari often tucks hers. I pull my panties down a little so I can stroke my cock again. I start to imagine Shari being there with me, telling me how pretty I look, and putting makeup on my face. I imagine that she is getting me ready for a date. She has chosen some clothes for me -- her black miniskirt and the blouse she had worn the other night.

"I know David likes this outfit," she says. "He'll think you're so pretty."

"You are coming with me?" I ask, anxiously.

"No," she says. "I thought I'd leave you and David alone tonight to get to know each other better. I think you'll enjoy having his big cock all to yourself."

"But ..." I begin to say.

"No but, sweetie," she replies, kissing me softly on the lips. "I can have David's cock whenever I want it. I want you to enjoy it tonight."

I'm going to cum again, but then the phone rings. It's Shari.

"Hi sweetie," I say.

"Hi baby. I'm back at David's. Do you want to come and pick me up? I thought you might like to see David's apartment in the daylight."

"Sure sweetie," I say. "I'll be right over."

I hang up. My hand goes back to my cock and I stroke myself, wanting to cum again. But then another thought occurs to me. Oh no, I think, I can't do that. But I do anyway. I pull Shari's panties back up over my cock, pull on my jeans, throw on a t-shirt and leave the house, her panties wet from my cum sticking to my skin, my hard cock pressing against my jeans.

___________________

Shari shows me around David's apartment. "Isn't it beautiful?" she asks. I agree it is. She's making herself at home, getting me a drink from the refrigerator. I sit on the same couch I sat on before hoping she'll sit next to David again. She does. She's wearing the tiny shorts I was thinking about and her long toned legs stretch out in front of her. She's wearing the gold ankle bracelet I gave her. She's happy, smiling at David. They're talking about furniture, about their day together shopping, laughing at some of the things they saw.

I'm imagining that they'll notice that I'm hard. I'm imagining it playing out as I fantasized before, Shari telling me to take of my jeans and they see me in her panties. This fantasy starts running through my mind as I'm trying to take part in the conversation but I'm so hard and so ready to cum. I think that I should go the bathroom and bring myself off. Then when I stand up they'll see that I'm hard and maybe Shari will instruct me to masturbate for them. But I just sit on the couch and try to follow the conversation.

"But we had the hardest time finding a bed," Shari says, and I realize that she's talking to me.

"Oh?" I say. "Why was it so hard?"

"David has special requirements," she replies, smiling at him.

"What are they?" I ask.

"I shouldn't say," she says, laughing.

"You can tell him" David says. "I don't mind."

"Well," she says, "he has a girlfriend who likes being tied to the bed, so we needed to find a bed with posts to tie her too."

"Oh," I say again. "That's interesting."

Shari giggled at my embarrassment. "Yes, it is," she said, looking back at David with a wide smile. "And it turns out that most beds aren't made for tying your lover to."

"Did you find one?" I asked, for want of anything else to say.

"Eventually, at the fourth store." Then she remembered something. "David, we have to measure the width of the bedroom to see if it will actually fit."

They get up and walk back into the bedroom leaving me alone in the living room. I begin to imagine how they chose the bed. Shari is reclining on it, her arms and legs spread out to the bedposts so David can see if she can be tied up. Stretched out on the bed, her tiny shorts are exposing her pussy to him as she spreads her legs, and her shirt rides up over her stomach, the thin cotton pulling tight over her breasts. They must have both been so turned on. Did they hurry back to his apartment so he could run his hands up her legs and slide his fingers into her shorts? Maybe he put her on her knees on the couch and pulled her shorts down and fucked her. I hear them talking in the bedroom; they could come back any moment. I grab my cock through my jeans and squeeze it hard until I cum. It feels like my cum is seeping out, not spurting, forming a warm pool around my cock, soaking into Shari's panties. I hear them coming back into the room and let go of my cock.

"Shall we head home sweetie?" Shari asks me.

"Sure," I say, wanting to get out of there before my cum starts seeping into my jeans. I ask Shari if she would drive, figuring that if she has to pay attention to the road she won't notice the wet patch developing around my cock. I spend the journey thinking how to explain why I've shaved.

____________________

One night the following week Shari was kneeling between my legs sucking my cock when I asked her the question that I had been thinking about for the past few days.

"So did David ever tie you up, baby?" I asked, as though the thought had just then occurred to me.

She stopped sucking me and looked at me with a curious expression.

"Yes," she said. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason," I said.

"Would it turn you on to see me tied up?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said as casually as I could, although I had been getting hard all week imagining her being tied up and fucked by David.

"But maybe I get to be the one doing the tying up. I think that might be fun."

"But we don't have an appropriate bed."

"So maybe we can ask David if we can use his new bed," she said.

"And how exactly will you put that question to him," I asked.

"I don't know. 'Can I borrow your bed to tie up my husband and fuck him?' I'm sure he'll say yes."

She went back to sucking my cock, I went back to imagining her tied up, her legs spreads, David's cock slipping into her wet pussy.

____________________

Fantasies are like magpies, picking up bits and pieces from here and there and arranging them in a pattern. By the next week, my mind had worked this latest piece into a new scenario.

I imagine we're in David's apartment again. I'm sitting on a chair -- a dining table chair, not the couch. The chair is facing the couch where Shari is sitting next to David. His arm is around her shoulder as it had been on the first night we came here, but this time they're both naked. I'm naked too, apart from Shari's panties. My hair is tucked behind my ears and I have make-up on. My arms are tied to the arms of the chair. Shari's nipples are hard and her long legs are spread.

"This is what you've been thinking about, isn't it?" I imagine her asking me. "Me naked with David."

I nod, meekly.

"And my pussy wet?" she asks. She takes her hand from David's hard cock and runs her fingers between her legs so I can see her wetness.

I nod again. She puts her wet fingers to David lips.

"And you've been dressing in my panties and playing with your little cock thinking about David's big cock in my pussy, haven't you."

"Yes," I murmur.

Shari holds David's cock for me to see.

"Isn't it great?" she asks. "Can you see why I want this in my pussy?"

"Yes," I say again. She kneels between his legs and takes him in her mouth, positioning herself so I can see her mouth move up and down on his cock. He is moaning and his hand goes to her head to guide her movements. I want to turn away and not see her suck him but another part of me so much wants to see them making love. I'm struggling with the ties to try to get off the chair and leave. Shari sees my efforts and laughs. She thinks I'm trying to free myself so I can masturbate.

"That's how it is when David ties me up," she says. "He gets me so excited that I want to touch myself. Maybe when we finish we'll let you play with your little cock."

She stops sucking his cock and straddles him, facing toward him. He positions his cock below her pussy and with a deep moan she lowers herself onto it. She is grasping her breasts, forcing her nipples towards his mouth. His hands are holding her round ass, his fingers exploring her hole, and from where I'm sitting I see his big cock slide in and out of her pussy, glistening with her wetness.

Shari turns to look at me over her shoulder. "You like what you see, sweetie?" she says between moans. "Is this how you fantasized about David fucking me?"

I am incapable of answering. She is about to cum. She is gripping her nipples hard and her body is tense as she forces herself down hard on David's cock. She cums with a long wild scream.

When her orgasm subsides, she turns to me again.

"Would my husband like to taste his wife's pussy on her lover's beautiful cock?"

I shake my head.

"I think you would," she says. "I think you'd enjoy it very much."

She lets David's cock slide out of her pussy and she stands up and leads him to where I'm sitting. She takes his hard cock in her hand and pulls it towards my face. "Here," she says, "taste it."

I turn away, but with her other hand she holds my chin and turns my face around. "Don't be so coy," she says, looking the bulge in my panties. "Your little cock tells me you want to taste it. Here," she says, holding his cock to my face again. "Just a little kiss. Just brush it with your lips."

She rubs the tip of his cock against my mouth. Without thinking, I lick my tongue over the wetness his cock leaves on my lips. Shari laughs at me and puts his cock to my lips again. "Now lick it," she instructs. I do, tentatively. "Lick it more," she says. "Lick it all."

I lean over so I can lick his shaft. I run my tongue along its length up to its tip. My cock is so hard and I so much want her to release the straps so I can touch myself.

"Now take it in your mouth," she says.

"No," I reply, and turn my face away again.

"Suck it, sweetie," she says, "or I won't let you play with your little cock."

Tears are streaming down my face. I turn back to his cock and take it in my mouth.

"Deeper," she instructs. I take it deep into my mouth. "Now suck it like the little girl you want to be," she commands.

I close my lips around him and his hand goes to the back of my head and he's controlling my movements up and down on his cock.

Shari's hand goes to the shaft of his cock and she strokes him as I suck him. He is going to cum soon and the thought of him filling my mouth with his cum makes me harder still and I suck hungrily at his cock. Shari senses my excitement.

"That's right. Give into being a little sissy," she says. "Admit that you like having my lover's cock in your mouth."

I so much want him to cum in my mouth and as his breathing gets quicker I brace myself for the gush. But Shari has a different idea. She takes his cock out my mouth and masturbates him in front of my face. Within seconds a huge wave of cum splashes over my face, spurt after spurt shooting onto my forehead and cheeks and lips.

They stand in front of me, Shari gently stroking David's cock as it softens. His cum mixes with my tears and drips from my face down onto my panties.

"Do you want to cum?" she asks me.

"Yes," I say through my sobs.

She undoes the straps holding my arms to the chair and I reach for my cock. "Stop," she says. I stop, fearing that if I disobey her I wouldn't get to cum.

"Put out your hand," she says, and I reach out my right hand. She takes David's cock and squeezes some final drops of cum from it onto my hand. She and David go back to the couch and he holds her naked body close to his.

"Ok, then," she says, "now you can pull down your pretty panties and play with that little cock of yours."

I pull down my panties and start to stroke my cock, rubbing David's cum into it. They laugh at me as I masturbate for them. In my humiliation and excitement, I quickly cum.

___________________

Next Sunday, after her gym class, Shari texted me that she was going to stop by David's apartment on her way home. "You don't mind, do you baby?" she asked. "No," I replied. I put on her panties and masturbated thinking about David pulling down her gym shorts and licking the sweat off her thighs and burying his face, then his cock, in her pussy.

She got home a couple of hours later. "We started looking through some old photos, and I lost track of time. I'm sorry, baby," she said.

"What photos?" I asked.

"My college days mainly. Some trips we took together. That sort of stuff."

"Sounds like fun," I said.

"It was. There was one photo I thought you would like." She reached for her phone. "Here," she said, "I took a copy of it for you."

It was of her and David at a Halloween party. He was dressed as a vampire with a long black cape and his hair slicked back. Thin lines of red dribbled from the corners of his mouth. Shari was dressed as Dracula's bride. She had a small white veil covering her eyes. Her lips were made up bright red. Her white silk dress was fitted tight to her body and cut low to show the top of her breasts, barely covering her nipples. Two red marks were painted on her left breast to suggest a vampire bite, from which two reds streams went down into her small cleavage. Her dress was very short, and on each side there was a slit up to her hips, high enough to show she wasn't wearing panties. She looked unbearably beautiful.

"You like?" she asked.

"It's amazing."

"I'll email it to you so you can look at it whenever you want," she said.

____________________

The next week I had the most intense of all my fantasies about Shari and David.

The three of us are at a Halloween party. They're dressed as they were in the picture. I'm dressed just like Shari in a white dress and we're made up to look like Dracula's twin brides. David is dancing with Shari. When they finish he asks me to dance with him. I'm reluctant but Shari insists. David takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. Shari is smiling at me from across the room.

The music changes to a slow tune and I start to leave to walk back to Shari but David takes my arm and stops me. "Let's dance some more," he says. He holds me close to him and I instinctively put my arms around him and we dance slowly together. After a few moments I relax and allow him to guide me, my head now resting on his shoulder. I'm enjoying his hands pressing on my back and my body pressing against his. And as I'm relaxing my cock begins to get hard. I'm not concerned about it. It seems natural that I should get excited in his arms. He holds me closer still and one hand slides down my back and rests on my ass. I emit a soft sigh of pleasure. "You like that?" he asks. "Yes," I say.

I feel his hand slide into the slit on the side of my dress and touch my bare flesh. I'm not wearing panties but it's dark on the dance floor and I tell myself that no-one will see his hand caress my ass. I moan a little more and press my body harder against his. His finger searches for my opening. He finds it and his finger slips into me. I lean back onto his hand so he can penetrate me further. He presses against me so I can feel his hard cock against my body and I imagine how it would feel if he pressed his cock into me and fucked me as his finger is doing now.

I'm about to cum. He senses it and takes his hand from my ass and moves it to the front of my dress. He reaches under my dress and takes my cock in his hand and starts masturbating me, each stroke of his hand lifting up the front of my dress to reveal my cock.

"No," I say, suddenly scared. "Not here. Everyone can see." I try to move away from him but he presses me up against the wall and kisses me forcefully, cutting off my protest.

"Kiss me back," he instructs. I can't resist. I have to obey and I open my mouth. His tongue penetrates me, flooding me with excitement. I kiss him back and with that kiss I know I'm lost. As my orgasm builds to its peak I sense that the lights on the dance floor are getting brighter. I look around. A semicircle of dancers has formed around us, their eyes fixed on David's hand as he strokes my cock. Shari is among them and she is laughing at me. I catch her eye as my mouth is hungrily returning David's kiss, and I cum, my cum splashing over his hand and my dress. My orgasm seems to go on and on, prolonging my humiliation.

David takes his hand from my cock and wipes the cum on his hand across my cheek. He walks to Shari and takes her hand and they leave. I stand alone, leaning back on the wall, my wetness spreading across the front of my dress and the cum on my face shining in the lights, hearing the laughs of the spectators. I try to smooth down the front of my dress to hide my cock but it's still hard and the dress just drapes over it. I give up trying to hide it and bury my face in my hands, tears streaming down my cheeks.

____________________

A few days later Shari snuggled up close to me in bed and took my cock in her hand. "So next Halloween would you like me to dress like I did in the photo?" she asked.

"Yes, I'd love it," I said.

"You're sure it won't shock our friends?" she asked. "Seeing me in that dress?"

"All the guys will be hard for days afterwards," I said.

"What do you think about that, baby? Your wife causing them to get hard?" She was stroking my cock with her hand. "Would you like me to turn them on, baby?" she asked.

I moaned with the pleasure she was causing me. "I think that's a yes, isn't it?" she said. Her face was close to mine and she was whispering to me. "I think you'd like them to know your wife isn't wearing panties. Do you think they'd like to know that my pussy is completely shaved? Do you think that would make them harder?" I moaned yet more and she kissed me tenderly on my lips.

"Maybe I could dance with one of our cute friends and let him touch me. Let him slide his hand under my dress and feel my smooth pussy. Could I do that, sweetie?" she asked. "Maybe let him slide his finger into my pussy? Would you mind him doing that?"

Her face was inches from mine, and she was looking me in the eyes. "I think you'd like that, wouldn't you? Maybe you'd even like to watch? Would that excite you, baby?"

"Yes," I whispered between my moans. She kissed me softly again. "I'd be so turned on," she said. "My nipples would be so hard! What if he wanted to suck them? What should I do, baby?" Her hand was tighter on my cock now, and my orgasm was beginning to build.

"What if he wanted to take me to the bedroom and undo my dress so he could suck on my nipples? Would you like to watch that?" I moaned some more. "My pussy would be so wet. And what if he wanted to fuck me! What if he wanted to put his cock in my wet pussy? What if he wanted to put me on my knees and take out his hard cock and fuck my pussy? Would you like to watch that too?"

I didn't answer. "I think you would," Shari said. "I think it would make you very hard." I nodded. "I think you'd be playing with your cock as he fucked me. I think you'd enjoy watching him make me cum and watching him shoot his cum into my pussy."

"Yes," I said. "I would be so excited."

"And when he's cum in my pussy maybe I'd spread my legs and tell you to eat me. I think you'd like that too, wouldn't you, baby? Eating his cum out of my pussy." "Yes," I moaned in response. Her hand on my cock and her whispers in my ear had brought me to the edge of cumming.