Dress Off 00: Origins - Jane vs Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now up two clues to one, and Kate hadn't bothered to hang around to find out what additional malfunction Jane had just suffered. Since Kate was determined Jane wasn't going to beat her to another clue, it was pointless to worry about what the next malfunction might mean for her. Only one thing mattered. The complete surrender of all of Jane's clothing to the appropriate authorities (Kate, obviously), and the enforced compliance of a fully naked Jane Barton in her own highly public, preferably filmed, exposure.

Kate already had a sneaking suspicion where the next clue might be. The number she'd been given sounded vaguely like a client identifier for one of their latest customers. In fact, Kate mused, she was fairly certain she'd been working on their account only last week, and had included a few details in the presentation for the board tonight. An example of where there was potential room to expand - an opportunity to get more clientele, and by extension, a greater presence here in Sydney.

All she had to do was make it to the Midcity Shopping Centre. With a determination fuelled by her dislike for Jane, Kate powered on down the street.

So focussed was she though, that she never noticed another figure half-jogging half-stumbling along the other side of the street, heading like an arrow in the same direction. Fuelled not just by her dislike of Kate, but also by the very real embarrassment caused by her skirt, Jane Barton sped along the street, side-stepping her way through crowds, and desperately trying to shut out the whistles of appreciation that followed her.

Jane had wasted a frantic few moments back at Pyrmont Bridge trying to hold both the front and the back of the skirt down. No matter how she'd tried though, one part of the skirt flew up to reveal part of her panties. Faced with an embarrassment no matter which way she chose, she eventually caved in and pushed down the skirt at the front. It had focussed her mind even further when the earpiece had erupted into life again for a brief sermon on interfering with the outfit.

"Any attempt at circumventing our wardrobe malfunctions will unfortunately be penalised. You've been warned, Miss Barton." the earpiece said, ominously.

Once she'd accepted the true nature of the predicament she was in, she grudgingly made her choice and now had to live with it.

With one hand firmly holding down the front of her skirt at all times, she was currently flashing the back of her panties to anyone who chose to follow her. Considering how hot the wet blouse looked on her, she'd already attracted plenty of attention before she passed people. Once she was past them, and they turned to check her out one last time before she disappeared, they then realised that the show was far from over. More than a few guys actually started jogging down Market Street as well. They kept a respectable distance, but nonetheless stayed close enough to drink in the magnificent sight that was Jane's panties-clad backside. A few whistles erupted from the guys and - much to Jane's shock - a few women too.

Realising that the slower she walked, the more time she'd have to spend out here, having her tight ass ogled and objectified, Jane walked as fast as she dared go in stilettos, while dodging through early evening pedestrians.

"Come on, come on, come on." Jane whispered, as she was halted in her tracks by the traffic lights at the corner of Market Street and George Street. "Not much further now." she reminded herself, desperately trying to lift her own spirits.

The crossing light remained red for what seemed light an hour, as a larger and more vocal crowd began to gather behind Jane. Out of the corner of one eye, Jane also noticed Kate looking to cross the same street. With a mad rush of adrenalin, Jane realised she was on the closer side of Market Street to where the shopping centre was. Kate also hadn't appeared to have noticed her, not yet at least. It hadn't taken Jane long to also work out the clue - and going 1-3 down simply wasn't an option that Jane was willing to entertain.

After a maddening few seconds, the lights finally turned in favour of the pedestrians, and Jane hot-footed it across the road. Turning left down George Street, she would have won plaudits on any other day for her fancy footwork, as she deftly wove her way past several small groups and into the air-conditioned shopping precinct within. Sadly, no-one was looking at her feet tonight.

****

Kate dashed into the shopping centre, and grabbed the first man who happened to be walking out.

"Where's the lingerie store in here?" Kate demanded, before sighing irritably and lifting the man's chin up so that his eyes now looked at her eyes, rather than at her boobs.

"Where. Is. The. Lingerie. Store?" Kate repeated again, emphasising each word as if she was speaking to a small child.

The man initially seemed lost as to what she was asking, but Kate's expression wasn't one to be trifled with, and the man eventually summoned the wits together to point at a large board to the right of the main thoroughfare.

Getting his drift, and realising that somehow a tight, wet, white business blouse somehow lowered the average IQ of every male in the vicinity by 40 points, she grunted and headed over to the board.

Thankfully it was a map of the centre, and she quickly poured over it to find the target she after. After a half a minute of urgent scanning, she gave a sigh of relief as she finally realised that the lingerie store was only one floor up, and towards the back.

"Right." she said, with a steely determination in her voice. "Time to push Jane to the brink of total public humiliation!"

She cast her eyes around, and located a lift that would take her up. Manhandling her way through a waiting crowd, she barged her way in just before the doors closed, and impatiently tapped at the floor selector.

Eventually, she was ejected out of the lift and on to the right floor, and took a moment to get her bearings. Then, she saw the sign. The shop's name, written in large letters over a wide entrance, beckoning Kate onwards almost like an oasis in a desert. And standing in the middle of that wide entrance, with a smug expression that Kate just wanted to slap, stood the figure of Jane "Blonde Bimbo" Barton. Kate snarled as she stalked up to the entrance to the lingerie store, and was faced with a beaming Jane holding aloft another clue.

"I'm assuming you'd like to know what the next clue is, Miss Houston" the disembodied voice of the game said, with just a hint of amusement.

"The game's not finished yet!" Kate warned Jane. In reply, Jane simply walked past Kate and used her new-found confidence to wink at her brunette opponent.

Kate seethed to herself for a moment, and then felt the front and back of her skirt partially lift up. Well, that explained why Jane seemed to be fondling her own pussy a few moments ago, Kate thought. Her irritation knowing no bounds, she snatched at the front of her skirt and forced it down, causing the back of her skirt to inevitably ride up and completely reveal her bottom, covered as it was only by the thin, worryingly-fragile material of her panties.

"Fine!" Kate said, appearing to those around her to be talking into thin air. "Now, give me the damn clue!"

****

It had taken a while, but Jane was finally feeling her hidden reserves of confidence and positivity bubbling to the surface. Walking past Kate, being able to see the expression on her face as she'd realised she'd been beaten, had been exactly the pick-up that Jane had needed after a difficult few periods of the game.

She even let out a cheerful hum as she hurried along to the lifts. Not only had she beaten Kate to the last clue, but those precious few moments where she'd been alone at the store, the prized clue in her possession, had given her a vital head start in figuring out where the next clue would be as well.

The doors to one of the lifts was closing as she approached, and she deftly leaped forward to hit the down button on the panel. She was rewarded by the doors stopping, and obediently re-opening. With her new good mood currently knowing no bounds, she practically did a pirouette as she entered. No mean feat in a pair of stilettos, she congratulated herself. "Bitch is going down!" Jane said to the world in general, a sparkle glistening in her eyes.

"Pardon dear?" a voice suddenly piped up.

"I said, 'bitch is going d...'" Jane started, turning to face whoever it was she sharing the lift round down with. She didn't face her sentence though, as Jane came face to face with a pair of old nuns who were looking with shocked expressions at Jane's current outfit.

The world froze for a moment, and Jane let her mouth drop open. Bereft of the power of speech, the thought crystallised in her mind that she was exposing her panties to a pair of nuns in a confined space, sporting a blouse that made her look like an escapee from a wet t-shirt contest, and with one hand firmly pressing down on her crotch.

"Ahh... I'm sorry!" Jane let out, and before thinking it through, she held up both hands in supplication. Sadly, that only had the effect of allowing her skirt to mischievously choose that point in time to rise up at the front. Jane realised with a yelp that she was now flashing the front of her panties at the two startled old ladies. Jane's hands flew back down, one behind and one in front, and she tried to wrestle the skirt down. It didn't help that - despite her best efforts to ignore it - Jane's backside-flashing run from Pyrmont Bridge had been an arousing experience on some level. With an impeding sense of dread, Jane knew what the moistness she felt in her pussy undoubtedly meant only one thing. That the front of her white panties she'd just shown off looked more than a little damp.

The two nuns exchanged shocked looks, and one pointed at Jane's top. "My dear child, why are you walking around in such a wet top. I... I can practically see every part of your bosom!"

Jane let out a small nervous laugh, as she tried to think of something to say. Out on the streets, she'd been able to just run on, leave people behind, not have to worry about interacting with her fellow citizens. There had been places to dash in to if anything had gotten to overwhelming. Now though, there was nowhere to go. The lift doors were closed, and Jane belatedly realised that the lift wasn't going anyway. Looking desperately at the control panel, she realised that no-one had yet selected a floor to go to. Flinging one arm across her breasts in a failed attempt to hide the way the clothing clung to her curves, Jane stabbed with her other hand at the control panel, and repeatedly hit the ground floor button.

The lift groaned into action. With Jane's face progressively getting redder and redder, she felt the movement of the lift as it slowly meandered down a floor.

The ride took ten minutes in Jane-time, as the embarrassed blonde accountant let her hands fly from one part of her body to the next, trying to intercept the disapproving stares of the nuns wherever she thought they might land on her.

With a "ping", the lift finally heralded it's arrival at the ground floor. Jane kept facing the nuns, one hand firmly holding down the front of her skirt, as she hastily backed out of the lift before the doors had even fully opened.

She felt the rush of fresh air on her bottom as she backed into the ground floor shopping area, and moments later she heard the whistles and coughs of the people waiting for the lift. Realising there must be quite a crowd behind her, Jane quickly dropped a hand to cover the back of her white panties before she'd even thought through the implications. Spinning around, she forced herself to ignore the stares and looks she was being treated to, and fought her way through to the open expanses beyond.

Hurrying away, Jane tried to catch her breath as she re-lived that lift ride over and over again in her mind.

It may well have spun in her mind for the rest of the game, had the earpiece not chosen that exact moment to burst into life.

"Miss Barton." the voice said, with an apparent note of regret. "I'm afraid to say that rules are rules."

"What?!" Jane spluttered. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, you see, we were quite clear about not interfering with the clothing, or hiding the clothing malfunctions."

"I didn't!" Jane shouted, louder than she intended to. "Oh come on! They were nuns, and all I did was use my hands to cover myself for a moment!" The voice at the other end of the line was a woman's voice. Surely she understood what Jane had to do.

"I know, I know." the earpiece continued. "But as I said, rules are rules, and you have been warned previously."

Jane gulped at what might happen next.

"So I'm very sorry to say that I'll have to notify Miss Houston that you've had one penalty point applied to you."

"No, wait!" Jane called out, her hands raised in the air to mollify the Gods of Embarrassment. The front of her skirt lifted up again, and Jane just stood there, hoping against hope that all would be well.

It was too late though.

If it was the case before that Jane's biggest concern with her panties was simply the damp spot in front, they were nothing next to the vibrations she felt start up. Jane groaned. Oh no. The panties had a built-in vibrator. At the same time, Jane also felt a strange sensation around her breasts. She didn't even need to look down to know that somehow, in some bizarre way, the wet bra that were supporting her large, firm breasts, was disintegrating. There was no pain, just a sudden sense of freedom for her boobs as the material seemed to liquify, and absorb itself in the already wet blouse.

"Oh, come on!" Jane said, pleading against the unfairness of it all.

The vibrations from her panties continued unabated, and Jane forced the front of her skirt down again. This time, she could feel the vibrations in her hand, as her panties went to work on her now extremely sensitive crotch. With double misfortune, the inevitable arousal she felt swell up inside of her also made the nipples rock hard. With no bra to mask their appearance, they now stood out like beacons, poking through her tight wet top and leaving no-one in any doubt as to her current state of mind.

Jane groaned again, and began to force herself to walk on. The only small mercy was that she already knew where she was going for the next clue, and that the overwhelming sensations brought on by the vibrator drowned out the reactions of many of those around her. That was only a very small mercy though. He next destination was her own work, and she was beginning to doubt how much longer she could hold out before having a very public orgasm.

"Miss Barton." the earpiece said, as Jane shuffled along. "Please don't think of us as cruel and unfair however. If the panties become too much to handle, we will allow you to remove them at no further penalty."

Jane almost ripped them off there and then before she realised what that would mean. With a skirt that had to flash either her bottom or her front, having absolutely no panties would mean she wouldn't just be flashing thin white lingerie any more. She'd be flashing skin, and plenty of it.

Gritting her teeth, Jane stood up straight, left her panties to do their job and cover her bottom, and soldiered onwards.

****

Jane put in a final burst of speed as she approached the corridor to the Mr Glutchman's office. The heels still hampered her, and she constantly ran the risk of spraining an ankle, however caution had well and truly been thrown to the wind as she staggered along. Her tight wet blouse clung to every curve of her upper body, her nipples now obvious through the material as the deceased bra no longer provided any cover. While the water-soaked clothing at least provided some support, she could still feel her boobs bounce up and down alarmingly as she hurried through the hopefully empty building. Her skirt was pushed down in front, in some futile attempt to maintain some dignity should she run into anyone in front of her.

Her vibrating panties were now lying on the floor of the lift she'd taken up to this floor. She'd made it to the building, before the impending climax threatened to overwhelm her. Her breath had been rapid and her face flushed as she's stumbled through the doors. She'd half-expected to have to talk her way past a security guard, and was doubtful she'd be able to string together more than a few words without a groan or two sneaking in. Thankfully, the doors had been suspiciously unlocked, and the guard on patrol elsewhere.

As an intern and promising future star, she'd thought nothing of walking along the corridors of her firm's premises. Of course, that was back when she had clothing that did it's job properly. Sexy, yet sweet. That was the look she'd prided herself on.

In the here and now, her naked backside was completely on display to anyone who might come up behind her. As had been the case for what seemed like forever, the back hem of her skirt had relocated itself as high up as it would go. Jane had finally accepted that reality - there was simply nothing she could do to stop the exposure of her bottom.

Already down 3-2, the only thing that mattered was the next clue.

It was hard to hear ahead of her over the sound of her own beating heart, but she held on to the thought that she'd not seen Kate since the last clue, and perhaps her bitch of an opponent had royally screwed up and was currently heading in the wrong direction. "Come on Jane!" she muttered, willing herself to keep going.

Mr Glutchman's office was now only metres away, and there was no sign of Kate bolting down the corridor in either direction to cut her off. A wild smile erupted over Jane's face as she realised she was only seconds away from levelling the scores, mere moments from being only one more clue away from an actual, honest-to-goodness victory.

Snatching at the door handle, Kate let out a cry of joy as she found it would open without a key, and triumphantly threw the door wide open. The cry of joy lasted all of a second. A single, solitary second. One second of wild abandon, before Jane's eyes lit upon the relaxed figure reclining in Mr Glutchman's chair, behind his desk.

For an instant of time, Jane thought to throw her arms around her, to cover up so that Mr Glutchman wouldn't see her like this. Only it wasn't Mr Glutchman at the desk. It was Kate. Kate Houston. Her opponent and - as the earpiece suddenly sprung to life to confirm - the ultimate, final, indisputable winner of Dress Off.

Jane's cry of joy died on her lips, and her mouth hung open as she tried to take in the enormity of the scene she was witnessing.

Kate, a huge smirk on her face, was casually waving a slip of paper in the air. "Apparently." Kate said, with an almost friendly demeanour, "They thought they needed to leave another clue in case you evened up the scores."

"Sadly." the earpiece said, "That won't be necessary tonight. Miss Barton, I think you're now well aware of what Miss Houston's possession of that paper means."

Jane didn't react to either of what Kate or the earpiece said, and just stood there. Defeated. Wet. Missing anything resembling underwear and with a skirt that refused to cover her ass. Jane's hands dropped to her side, and she closed her eyes tightly.

She thought for a moment of running. Just turning around and getting the hell out of here before anything else bad happened. Even before she could decide on merits of that plan though, she sensed something odd start to course through her stockings. Looking down, almost in a detached fashion, shock well and truly settling in, she realised that the stockings did have a role to play in this game after all. She experimentally tried to bend her knee, but the stocking went half way up her thigh. Total defeat was now achieved, as it dawned on her that the stockings had - in the space of a few seconds - somehow acquired a rigidness that had been completely missing before. She couldn't flex her knees at all, such was the new-found strength of the strange material.