Dress Off 06: Butt Naked in Brisbane

Story Info
Stacey Shackleton loses more than just clothes in Brisbane...
14.7k words
4.67
19.5k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Several years back I wrote a series of stories called Dress Off, about an agency of female secret agents who employed unusual and highly public games of embarrassment and exposure in order to recruit promising new agents. The main story's fifth chapter was an unintentional cliffhanger for far too long as I took a break from writing, and I have now finally returned to finish it off.

In our fifth chapter, "the Agency" — a.k.a. "Decider Enterprises" and our heroines in an ongoing struggle with another organisation featuring the fearsome and cruel Elizabeth Harrington — had sent two of their best agents to play an elaborate strip contest called Lesbian Strip Humiliation, at the behest of a strange organisation that promised to hold a very, very valuable prize.

We finally re-join the main storyline looking at events from the key perspective of another one of the Agency's top secret agents — Stacey Shackleton — as the Agency seeks to truely understand what is underpinning this strange game of Lesbian Strip Humiliation, and who they are really up against.

All feedback and comments welcome.]

[The events of "Dress Off 6: Butt Naked in Brisbane" take part in the week leading up to "Dress Off 5: Arena of Embarrassment"]

********

The midday sun beat down on the busy street, the heat of a warm Brisbane summer driving people to take shade where they could.

The light glistened off a tall high-rise, its glass windows dazzling under the bright blue skies. The building itself was practically anonymous amongst the sea of high rises that made up Brisbane's main business district, even more so as the reflective windows hid any view of what may be happening inside. Unlike many of the buildings around it, there was no flashy name or logo that adorned the twenty story building, and the entrance was a simple affair showing little desire to draw the attention of passers-by.

The tinted glass doors at street level slid open and two women emerged, dressed in plain business outfits and wearing concerned expressions. The women looked over their shoulders and then exchanged a glance, before taking a sharp right turn on to the pavement outside and slipping into the steady stream of shoppers and workers hunting out their lunch.

The taller of the two women was blonde with long hair tied neatly at the back, sporting a pair of sleek black-framed glasses, and with a knee-length skirt that showed just enough leg to demonstrate the woman's athletic build. She was in her mid-30s but looked ten years younger.

The other woman was in her mid-20s, and had shoulder-length jet-black hair. She matched her colleague's speed even though she kept nervously looking back at the expansive glass doors they'd just exited through.

"Steady," the blonde-haired woman said, even though she sub-consciously reacted to the other woman's nerves by quickening their pace.

The blistering sun began to burn their already-tanned skin, and the two women were almost an entire block away from where they'd emerged on to the street when a phone rang in the pocket on the second woman. She jumped slightly at the vibration of the phone, before a hand instinctively fumbled to silence the ringtone on the phone. Grabbing at it with shaking hands, she pulled the phone out of her pocket and turned to look at it.

Too late, her older blonde companion reacted. "Penny, no!"

Penny eyes locked on to the phone's screen, and her pace slackened to a slow walk, before coming to a complete halt. All around her, the midday crowds continued to swarm along the pavement.

Penny's blonde colleague tried to snatch the phone away from her grasp, but her hand clenched around the device and her head sagged as her eyes continued to stare helplessly at the screen.

"Penny, give me the phone!" the other woman whispered, trying to not act suspiciously in public, and yet well aware of the urgency of breaking the phone's hold over Penny.

She was already too late though. After a few frantic seconds of trying to pry the phone out of Penny's grasp, the blonde haired woman then resorted to trying to cover the screen with her own hand.

It seemed to break the trance that Penny had fallen into, but as Penny looked up her face was a mask of horror.

"Oh Jess," she whispered, "I don't think I can stop it!" 

"Fight it Penny!" Jessica said, holding Penny's shoulders and staring deep into her eyes. "I know you can fight this!"

Penny grimaced, and her body language betrayed a great struggle within her. After only a few seconds though, her arms went rigid and she pushed Jessica away. Then, almost robotically, the woman reached up for her own business blouse.

"Stop! Penelope, stop!" Jessica started to yell, attracting attention from the crowd around them. The attention on her was only for a few scant seconds though, and was quickly stolen away by the actions of her companion. Clearly struggling, but ultimately powerless to resist, Penelope grabbed the middle of her blouse with both hands, and yanked back strongly. The blouse didn't stand a chance. Popping buttons rained down on Jessica as Penelope opened her torn blouse open wide and displayed her bra-clad b-cup breasts for the world to see.

Then, while still mouthing a plaintive plea for help to Jessica, Penelope ran one hand down her stomach and slipped it under the top of her skirt. The act was unmistakably sexual, and their fellow pedestrians were coming to a sudden stop as they gawked in wide-eyed amazement at what this dark-haired woman was apparently leading up to.

Jessica looked back down the street, expecting any second to see signs of pursuit. Penny had dropped the phone on the ground now, both hands exploring her body. One was burying it's way under the skirt and panties, and was even now beginning to explore her own pussy.

A shocked moan escaped from Penny's lips as her fingers expertly found her g-spot, and began to mercilessly work away at it in the middle of a busy public street.

Keeping her wits about her, Jessica scooped up the phone and removed the battery. Useful for testing later on, but she had no desire to be tracked via it in the short term. She then reached out for one of Penny's arms to drag her away from the audience that she was quickly collecting. Penny merely batted Jessica's attempts away though, and the hand that had accounted for the blouse now industriously went to work at removing her business skirt.

As the searing Brisbane sun poured down on Penny's impromptu street performance, wolf whistles and shocked condemnations began to attract even more people, and Jessica tried to get a little more forceful with her partner. She knew she had to get Penny away, but whatever spell that phone had just cast seemed designed to ensure Penny's body would resist any attempt at covering up or retreating.

Instead, they were standing out like a beacon on a busy street, a growing radius of attention centred purely on them. Jessica knew for a fact that the attention was all about locating them, and that was something she couldn't allow. She briefly considered trying to incapacitate her partner for her own sake, but physically assaulting someone in the street might push the crowd around them to take matters into their own hands. Right now, they were content just to watch the free show or — in some cases — mutter loudly about the shocking declining moral standards in young people today.

Penny's hands remained busy, and her mouth opened in shock as the fingers buried deep into her pussy suddenly felt the warm air caress the back of her hand. The skirt and the panties that had previously at least hidden her self-exploration were now being tugged down her legs by her other hand, and Penny grunted as her out-of control body felt the first tingle of an upcoming orgasm.

Now, with one hand grabbing her left breast — still encased in her bra - Penny began to gyrate on the spot while Jess futilely tried to pull her skirt and panties back up. Going topless was one thing, but masturbating in public for all to see was going to bring the police down on them.

Within seconds though, Penny's body was convulsing and shaking with the effects of a powerful orgasm though, and Jessica felt like there must have been a hundred cameras all pointed at them. There was no way this was going to stay off the internet — and right now neither of them needed the attention that would bring.

Looking around their audience, Jessica wondered if even one person was going to step forward and actually help to cover up her friend. But the mix of shocked faces, phone cameras, disapproving stares and drooling expressions that she saw gave her no hope on the score at all.

"Come on Penny!" Jess hissed under her breath, hoping that the orgasm had been the climax of whatever the phone would make her partner do. "We've got to go!"

Penny looked at her wide-eyed, her mouth hanging open still from the exertion, one hand still massaging her breasts even as the other hand slowly pulled out of her dripping wet pussy.

"I'm... I'm sorry... Jess... I'm..."

Jessica smiled grimly. "No, Penny, I'm sorry. Penny, look at me." Jessica held Penny's face in her hands and made sure she had her eye contact. "Look at me. This... this is my fault. We should have waited for backup, we should have..." Jessica's words trailed off as she saw in the distance security guards emerge from the building they'd broken into. The guards looked up and down the long street, before clearly picking up the commotion that Penelope's involuntary strip tease was causing. They turned and began to hurry towards them.

Turning around, Jessica then noticed two police officers similarly making their way towards them from the opposite direction.

Suddenly Penny began to dance again, and her head flew back in a mix of agony and ecstasy as the hand that had just been responsible for a particular vigorous fingering then inserted itself into her mouth, where she could taste her own juices. After sucking her fingers for the benefit of the amazed and shocked crowd, her hand then began to run down her body, running a teasing line between her jiggling breasts, down her flat tummy, and then locating her wet, sore pussy once again.

"Oh God, it's starting again!" Penny moaned.

There was no time to try and get her struggling companion to cover though, they'd never be able to out-race both the security guards and the police while Penny was trying to gyrate and perform for the public.

"Penny... I'll get you out of this, I promise!"

Making a snap decision, Jenny grabbed the protesting Penelope's arm, and pulled her towards the police. Better that she be arrested for indecency by the local police, than be captured by the organisation that inhabited that building. When they were only 20 meters away and Jessica was satisfied that the police would get to Penny first, Jess let go Penny's arm and sprinted down a side alley. Even in business shoes, Jess was lightening fast over short distances, and she quickly put some yards between herself and the throngs of pedestrians through which the police would be making their way through.

Right now though, the small victory of evading capture was more than counter-balanced by the fact that her partner was in the process of being arrested, her cover had been blown, and she couldn't entirely trust that it was prudent to head back to their safe house.

And with HQ in the process of moving on very short notice, that meant the odds of being able to warn the Director were increasingly small. Then there was the question of the rendezvous that she was supposed to make with the incoming team — the backup she was now cursing herself for not waiting for — less than a day from now... With her cover blown, she daren't put that team at risk by being seen with them. Missing the rendezvous would mean that they'd then disappear into the city, deep undercover and would be difficult to track.

Jess looked up at the sky, seeking a little inspiration. Then, looking back down and fixing the wall in front of her with a steely stare, she made her decision. Right now she was just one agent against an entire organisation, cut off from support and her communication lines possibly compromised. Her best chance was to rescue Penelope, regroup, and then try and help the team where she could. Looking both ways down the quiet side street, Special Agent Jessica Beacham stepped out in the sunlight again, and set off to lose herself in the anonymous masses again.

********

[24 hours earlier, somewhere on the eastern seaboard of the continental United States of America.]

********

Special Agent Stacey Shackleton stepped serenely out of the lift, and nonchalantly made her way down the dimly lit third floor corridor. Having had been pre-warned that her colleague was probably already waiting, Stacey immediately noticed the unmistakable figure of Mitchelson slouched in the only chair outside the Director's office. The broad smile she'd been wearing for much of the day briefly betrayed an involuntary clenching of her jaw. Nonetheless, she took in a couple of deep breathes and continued along the corridor without visibly breaking stride.

"Mitchelson." Stacey said by way of greeting, as she arrived outside the Director's door. Mitchelson had been treating Stacey to an appraising look as she'd made her way from the lift, and threw a friendly salute to the woman who was technically his superior. The effect was ruined somewhat by the fact that he was still splayed out in the chair, but Stacey grudgingly decided it was better than his previous forms of acknowledgement. Those had ranged from "ASS" back in her earliest days as Agent Stacey Shackleton, before Mitchelson had taken her subsequent promotion to heart by later addressing her as "Special ASS".

"Ma'am." Mitchelson replied, his tone perfectly treading the line between sincerity and insincerity so that the former had to be assumed even if the latter was evident.

"Is the Director in yet?" Stacey asked, nodding her head towards the door opposite where Mitchelson was reclining. The door had an A4 piece of paper emblazoned with "Director" plastered on its upper half. The white paint that had very recently been run over the door looked like it could have done with another coat or two. However, the haste with which Decider Enterprises had needed to re-locate from their previous headquarters meant that function had — at least for the moment — won out over form.

"She's been here since dawn, apparently. Figured I'd wait for you to arrive. Seems moving an entire headquarters on two days notice involves an epic amount of paperwork. Didn't feel it right to needlessly distract her from that." Mitchelson replied, leaving it unsaid that he also didn't want to run the very real risk of being given some of that mind-numbing paperwork to do while they waited for Stacey to join them.

"You're a true gentleman, Mitchelson." Stacey replied, tongue firmly in cheek. Mitchelson dragged himself out of the chair at that, and theatrically bowed, before taking a few steps over to the door and knocking on it firmly.

"Enter." The Director's voice came back immediately, her voice firm and with a typical economy of words.

Mitchelson opened the door and indicated for Stacey to go first. The beautiful special agent inclined her head slightly in acknowledgement, and made her way into the office, fully aware that Mitchelson was probably letting her go first simply so he could check her out from behind.

The Director's new office was barely half the size of her old office, where less than a week ago she'd been running the entire organisation with state-of-the-art facilities.

"Shackleton, Mitchelson."

"Director."

"Let's keep this brief. Special Agent Shackleton, our thanks for your work in Special Agent Trueheart's rescue. Of course while I had complete confidence in your ability, it's always reassuring to see such confidence repaid with exemplary performance."

"Thank you, Director. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of her rescue."

The Director nodded her head once, acknowledging Stacey's personal connection with Tess.

"If I may be so bold, Director, could I ask if Monica..."

"... is fine. Harrington has — for the time being — bought her act and we now have a mole in Harrington's organisation. While I can't say I'm happy about Tess' capture and treatment, or on our need to evacuate perfectly good facilities for our current temporary hiding hole," the Director sighed and waved a hand at the mountain of boxes piled up in a corner of her office, dominating the already-box-like room, "I must say that Agent Fairchild's injection into our enemies' operations may yet prove to be a decisive factor."

"That said, we're here today on a different matter. Immediately after your team's extraction from Vancouver, the agency received an unusual invitation. It would appear that someone wishes to claim that they possess the encryption keys to the Helsinki archives, and is happy enough to put them up as first prize in a modest contest."

Stacey and Mitchelson looked at each other quickly as the Director mentioned the Helsinki archives. While neither of them knew any specifics regarding the Helsinki archives, they'd both been around enough now to have the heard the whispered rumours.

"Contest, Director?" Stacey enquired.

"'Lesbian Strip Humiliation'" the Director replied, matter-of-factly and apparently not feeling the need to couch the name in any kind of further context.

"Ah," Stacey said, "I see." The name didn't leave too much to the imagination.

"Quite. Decider Enterprises has been invited to send a pair of our agents to partake. Normally we'd assign such an invite to the waste bin. The timing of the invite itself is open to suspicion. However we have cause to believe that our prospective hosts might just have what they claim to have. And if that's the case, then unfortunately we have no option other than to be seen to go for it." The Director paused for a moment, and let her gaze move from one to the other.

"The contest is in little under one week from now. Special Agent Trueheart and Agent Carson will be representing Decider Enterprises. I'd like to say we knew what they were heading into, however I honestly can't say that we do," the Director sighed, and Stacey knew that it would have been difficult for her to send Tess into danger again after her recent experiences. Stacey didn't know the full details, but she did know that Tess and the Director had a strong personal bond forged in the crucible of some past embarrassment. She suspected that this same bond involved Harrington in some way, even if no one would openly talk about the matter.

"However," the Director continued, "our investigations over the past few days turned up a lucky break. It would appear that our would-be hosts have a very close connection with a technology firm based in Brisbane, Australia."

"... and you'd like us to infiltrate this company?" Stacey interjected, guessing where the Director was leading them too.

"Indeed. Consider it our insurance plan should agents Trueheart and Carson be unable to acquire the keys through the contest itself. I'm sure it won't come as a surprise if I tell you that my faith in the organisers following through on their promise is not exactly boundless. That said, the company seems to take their security very seriously, so breaking in won't be easy. With Monica Fairchild currently undercover, we're also missing one of our best computer operatives, so we'll have to go in through the front door." The Director continued, clasping her hands together and losing herself in though for a moment. "The Council's analysed your options. They believe that the best way in is to extract access credentials from one of the high ranking executives through a little social persuasion."