Dress Off: Courtney vs. Alison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't understand." Courtney said, simply.

Harrington gave the embarrassed woman a squeeze of the shoulder that might have been interpreted as being supportive, if it weren't for the mocking look she gave the hapless loser at the same time.

"What I mean, dear Courtney, is that Alison here has one final decision to make."

Harrington then let go of Courtney, and whispered in her ear. Without warning, Courtney's legs began to move again and in a matter of seconds, a clearly confused Courtney found herself next to the small stand facing the heavy black curtain. The stand consisted of a pole, and now that Courtney was sufficiently close to it, she could see what it had attached to it in the murky light offered by the room. With her eyes wide in horror, the helpless Courtney could see that atop of the pole, which itself was just under half of Courtney's height, sat a large, black, ribbed dildo. A cable ran down the dildo to what looked like a small sleek battery pack by the side of the stage.

Without giving her too long to contemplate the significance of the dildo, Courtney found her body stepping up on to the stage, and then humiliatingly mounting the dildo.

"Fuck!" Courtney said, in a squeak. She looked at the two women, and Alison seemed stunned by this turn of events. She hadn't moved a muscle, but her mouth hung open at what was happening to the woman who she blamed for breaking up her marriage. For a second, Courtney impossibly hoped that Alison would snap out of it and come to her aid.

Harrington laughed at Courtney's expletive, "Yes, well, that's sort of the idea!" The amusement was evident in her voice.

Harrington now turned her focus solely to the silent Alison, who had been drinking in the sight of her nemesis humiliated, letting every second of this exquisite embarrassment seep into her memory.

"Well, Alison, we now come to the final choice of the night. Forgiveness, or retribution."

Alison dragged her eyes away from the sight of Courtney, standing on the stage, her legs slightly parted and her crotch partly obscuring the now penetrated dildo.

Harrington walked slowly over to Alison while she spoke, each footstep serving to emphasis her words.

"You can choose to forgive Courtney, the woman who sleeps with your husband..."

"Ex-husband!" Courtney objected, plaintively.

"... and you can ask me to let her go. I will, I promise..."

Courtney threw her head back as she tried to ignore the sensation of the dildo in her wet pussy. The dildo was just sitting there, doing nothing, but even the touch of it was threatening to turn her on even more.

"... you can have the satisfaction of winning this feud, and I'm sure Courtney will be looking at moving cities soon."

Harrington stopped directly in front of Alison, and then turned to observe Courtney.

"... Or, you can make sure that you never have to see her slutty face again. Make sure you never have to think about her grinding against Shane. Make sure that she knows her place."

Harrington's eyes had fire in them now.

"You can walk over there, tear the dress of her body, handcuff her hands behind her back, secure her feet to the stand, and throw the switch! Throw the switch and set that woman one last humiliating challenge!"

The words came rapidly, in a jumble, and both Courtney and Alison gasped in shock at what Harrington seemed to be suggesting.

"Give her one... last... reminder of you."

Harrington paused and strode purposefully to where the dark curtain sat closed in front of Courtney.

"You see, that dildo doesn't just have the ability to make you climax," Harrington said, addressing Courtney, "it has the ability to detect when you've climaxed. And if it does, when it does, then it'll send a signal to the computer that controls the curtains, and those curtains will part. There's an audience growing behind there even as we speak."

Harrington smiled cruelly.

"Remember how you were all invited to hear Shane's boss speak at the museum tonight? On that very important announcement?"

Courtney shook her head numbly as the realization of what was behind the curtain struck her.

"Well, Shane's boss might be surprised at just what kind of exhibitions they have at this museum!"

"No!" Courtney whispered.

"Oh, don't worry, they can't hear us at the moment. The curtain is heavy, and the classical music playing to our gathering audience right now is more than enough to drown us out."

Harrington threw a sharp look at Alison.

"Time to choose!"

Alison stood still for a few seconds, uncomprehendingly absorbing the full intentions that Harrington had just laid out. Then, hesitantly, she took a few steps towards where Courtney stood, shaking.

The hapless Courtney looked on as Alison came ever-closer. There was a look of conflict in Alison's face, and Courtney knew she had only seconds to convince the woman to take the merciful route.

"Alison, please, I didn't mean..."

Alison stopped in front of Courtney, and then looked at her with an expression of sudden clarity.

"Didn't mean to what? Sleep with Shane? Make him not want to come back to me?"

Courtney nodded, trying to agree, trying to look sorry, trying to eek out any semblance of sympathy that Alison might have for her current predicament.

"Did you not mean to call me a bitch, tell everyone who knew me what a terrible wife I'd been?"

Courtney tried to babble out an apology, but Alison cut her off.

"Are you sorry?" she said, leaning in.

Courtney looked at Alison, and for a split second saw an opportunity to escape the dildo with the last shreds of her dignity still intact.

"Yes," She whispered, dropping her head in contrition, "yes, I'm so, so sorry."

"Well," Alison said, a strange look on her face, "I'm not sorry."

Courtney looked up, confused, her mouth opening to say something. Alison acted before she could get the words out though.

With one swift movement, Alison grabbed the top of Courtney's sheer dress, and tore it with all of her strength. The material gave way easily, with only three further tugs required to completely open it up to the point where it could slip off her body without further resistance. Courtney gasped as her body was stripped of what tiny, insignificant cover the sheer material had offered. Suddenly, with the clinging material torn from her body, Courtney felt the full impact of being completely naked in front of these two people.

She was powerless to resist, and the thought of herself just standing there while Alison stripped her naked was both humiliating and - oh God no! - arousing at the same time.

Harrington laughed, and out of the corner of her shocked eyes, Courtney could see Harrington pull three pairs of cuffs from a small bag that had been left in the room. Tossing them to Alison, Harrington looked on with maniacal glee as Alison went about her work without any further instruction.

Courtney found her hands cuffed behind her back, not that they had been much use to begin with, and then just to ensure that she wouldn't be able to move - had she any control over her legs - her feet were cuffed to the stand. Courtney was naked, degraded, and completely at the mercy of the dildo.

Alison panted, not so much at the exertion, but at the sheer amazement at what was happening.

"Well done!" Harrington laughed, clapping. "I knew there was hope for you! You know, I think I might just have an opening in my organisation for you..."

Alison looked at Harrington quizzically, but then shrugged her shoulders and turned back to face Courtney. She leaned in, so that only Courtney could hear her next words.

"You know, our friend there started giving me the answers to the clues half way through..."

Alison stared deeply into Courtney's eyes.

"... apparently this was some sort of job interview. Strange, huh?"

Courtney's eyes flew open as it dawned on her that she'd been tricked.

"... you never really stood a chance, you know. Still, some would call that karma I suppose."

Alison smiled and then backed away for a moment, while Courtney started to protest. She seemed to look around for something, and then her eyes lit upon the torn up dress she'd just discarded on the floor. Picking it up and then feeling the material in her fingers, Alison seemed lost in a trance for a moment. Then, without further words necessary, she moved back up close to Courtney and shoved part of the dress into the restrained woman's mouth. Bringing two parts of the top around the back of her head, she then tied it into a knot, forming a crude gag that muffled Courtney's objections and pleas.

"You know Courtney, since this is the first time I've seen you naked, I'll say what everyone out there in the audience is about to think," Alison hissed, leaning in close so Courtney could practically taste the venom in her voice, "your breasts are misshapen, and you look like a stupid little girl with that shaven crotch of yours!"

Harrington applauded, "I love a woman with a little initiative!"

Then, as Courtney felt the dildo begin to start its gentle vibrations, Harrington beckoned Alison to follow her out of the room.

"Come on, I have some seats reserved for us at the big announcement, and its seconds away from starting."

Courtney continued to protest through her gag as the two women turned to leave. As Harrington was about to pass through the door, she turned one last time to look at Courtney. With a smile, she simply said "home wrecker."

At the sound of the word, Courtney felt her body suddenly revert back to her own control.

Her legs, previously locked and straight, sagged slightly, driving the dildo deeper into her crotch, and causing her to tremble slightly as the machine continued to increase the power of it's vibrations.

She tried to twist and turn on the stand, now that she could move of her own free will, but her restrained hands were useless behind her back, and her feet were firmly cuffed either side of the pole.

The dildo continued it's merciless teasing of her shaved pussy, and Courtney closed her eyes again to summon one last final effort. If she could resist the climax, if she could avoid having the machine send her over the edge, then the curtain would stay up. If the curtain stayed up, then all of Shane's friends wouldn't have to see her like this. Wouldn't be witness to such a humiliating finale to her feud with Alison...

She was already turned on though, and the thought of being exposed in front of all of those people was causing her to become even more turned on. No! She begged her body to remain calm, avoid the primal urges being thrust upon it by the vibrating dildo, ignore the desperate need that she felt to climax.

She knew she was being betrayed by her own body, and as a low moan escaped through the improvised gag in her mouth, Courtney felt the first wave of a massive orgasm sweep over her.

Sweat was pouring down her body, as she felt her body quiver and shake. Then, another sound pierced through the low hum of the dildo, and her own ragged breathing. It was the mechanical sound of a pair of curtains being drawn back.

Courtney turned as redder than she ever been in her entire life. Light from the large hall beyond streamed in as the curtains parted, and Courtney's first sight was that of the back of a tall, tuxedo dressed man. Even with her mind drowning in a sea of sexual and embarrassing emotions, she recognized the back of Shane's boss.

The curtains parted further, and as she did a second moan escaped through the gap, as a second powerful wave from the orgasm swamped her body.

The dildo was not relenting, as the curtains gave way to reveal a large audience beyond.

For a moment, the audience just stood there in shocked silence. Shane's boss seemed to sense that the audience's mood and attention had shifted somewhat, even though he had his back to what was making the commotion. He hesitated, then paused, and then turned slowly to see what was behind him.

Courtney shook her head, willing him to turn away and not look. It was too late though. Shocked, his mouth hung open as he laid his eyes on the restrained, naked woman climaxing noisily in front of him, riding a dildo for all it was worth.

"Ex... Ex... Excuse me!" he said, struggling to find the right words. "What, exactly... do you think you're doing?!"

Courtney couldn't reply, but as she turned her head away, she caught sight of an equally shocked Shane sitting near the front row.

"Fuck!" Courtney mumbled, seeing in his eyes the embarrassment that he now also felt.

Looking away again, she then saw two women at the back, smiling, relaxing, enjoying the show in a way that no-one else in the audience was.

Courtney wanted to call out, ask for security to get them, but as Alison and Harrington looked on, security seemed more intent on making their way down the aisles to get to Courtney instead.

As she rode the third wave of one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, sharing one of her most intimate experiences with a crowd of people she half-knew, Alison stood up and cried out loud enough for the stunned crowd to hear, "My God, she's even shaved her pussy!"

Courtney threw her head back in final surrender.

The guards were only twenty feet away from her now, and converging fast. She had no idea how she was going to explain this away. She could blame Alison. She could blame Harrington. Who would believe her though?

It was as she tried to futilely fight back the fourth wave that suddenly, without warning, the lights went out in the room.

A further commotion broke out, as the audience was thrown into darkness. The sound of chairs being knocked over, confused questions being asked, and mounting outrage echoed around the pitch black room.

As suddenly as the lights went out, they came back on again. Courtney had disappeared, the stage now empty, with the dildo still vibrating away by itself.

Shane stood up as pandemonium broke out around him. He looked around, trying to see where his naked girlfriend could possibly have disappeared too. Then, remembering that he'd seen Alison enter the room with a strange woman moments after his boss had started talking, he turned to see if she had any better idea of what had happened.

Alison and the stranger had disappeared too, the doors at the back of the room still ajar.

"What. The. Fu..." Shane started to say, as he saw his boss march towards him, a look of thunder on his face.

*****

Courtney sat on the couch in the hotel apartment, her feet resting on the edge of her seat, and her knees pulled in close to her chest. She wore a long, loose t-shirt and a pair of slacks, with nothing on her feet. Courtney sat quietly, reflecting on the humiliating experience that she'd just suffered at the hands of her nemesis.

Another woman walked into the lounge from the single bedroom that the apartment possessed. Courtney looked up briefly, and smiled weakly at the attractive blonde woman who had rescued her from being so embarrassingly exhibited at the museum.

The other woman had appeared from nowhere as the lights had gone out, and made surprisingly short work of the restraints that had held Courtney in place. She'd even made time for a brief apology for being late as she'd carried Courtney out in the pitch darkness.

"You okay?" she enquired, putting her phone down on a table and collapsing in a seat opposite Courtney.

Courtney nodded bravely.

The blonde woman gave her a calculated look, and then leaned over the side of her seat to fish out a card from the bag that had been left on the floor. After a small amount of grunting and fumbling, the woman triumphantly extracted the card and flipped it casually at Courtney.

Courtney caught the card, and glanced at it. It was simple enough, and just had the words "Decider Enterprises" blazoned across it. On the reverse was a name: "Brittney Barecat"

"So, I'm sorry to say you never really had much of a chance in that game. I'd have found you sooner, but Harrington's pretty clever at creating diversions."

The woman rubbed her face in her hands as she reflected back on the amount of time it had taken to learn of the location Harrington would use for her next recruitment drive. She'd only been a few minutes too late, but the woman also knew how significant those minutes could be. Harrington and Alison had escaped, and Courtney had been thoroughly humiliated.

"I know." Courtney whispered, grimacing at the thought of being tricked so mercilessly.

"Your so-called friend, Elizabeth Harrington, is a major player in an organization that... well... let's just say that I and my colleagues are on less-than-friendly terms with."

Courtney looked up, but didn't say anything as the blonde woman leaned forward and gave her another look over.

"So," she continued, seemingly wondering if or how to exactly phrase the next question, "out of curiosity, if the situations hadn't been reversed... would I... would I have to have rescued that other woman from the dildo?"

Courtney considered this for a moment, opening her mouth to answer a few times, before closing it again and giving it more thought. Finally, she just shrugged.

"I don't know... I just... I just don't know."

Courtney's companion snorted and then sat back, before replying to Courtney's shrug with one of her own.

"Well, good answer I suppose. Who can know how they'll react to such provocation until they're actually in that situation, right?"

The blonde woman looked idly out of the apartment's window, as moonlight streamed in and the anonymous city slept outside.

Courtney looked at the card again.

"So you're Brittney?" she asked quietly, as she considered the name on the card that the woman had thrown at her.

The blonde looked at her and laughed, although it was a friendly one unlike the laughter she'd experienced earlier in the evening from Alison and Harrington.

"No, sweetheart. My name's Bree," Bree leaned forward and held her hand out to Courtney, "Bree Carson."

Courtney looked at the offered hand for a few seconds, unsure what to do. Then, for the first time in over an hour, she let her feet slide back on to the floor, and she leaned forward herself, delicately taking hold of Bree's hand.

Bree smiled, shook hands, and then let go, relaxing back into her chair.

"No, 'Brittney' could be nobody. Or..." she shrugged and tilted her head, "she could be you."

Courtney let her near-permanent look of embarrassment slide off her face for a moment, and it was replaced by a look of confusion.

"I... I don't understand."

Bree smiled. "Well Courtney, I don't know that you have too much left to go back to, not after tonight."

Courtney grimaced at that, as the raw memories flooded back again, but she let Bree continue.

"And Harrington's organization isn't the only one recruiting. If you're interested... well, I'm about to leave this apartment. My partner is downstairs waiting in a car. In..." Bree looked at her watch, "... ten minutes she and I are going to leave. You can stay here. The hotel room is paid up for the next two nights. Stay here. Relax. Recover. Or..." Bree let the sentence linger on the air for a moment, "... you can come downstairs and 'Brittney' can join us in the car. I can't promise anything. 'Brittney' would need to prove herself of course, but... well, Courtney doesn't have much left to lose, does she?"

With that - and cutting off any further conversation - Bree stood up. She smiled kindly at Courtney, picked her phone and bag, and then confidently walked out of the room. As she passed the door, she turned to look at Courtney, who was still sitting on the couch.

"Ten minutes," she repeated, before disappearing into the corridor beyond.

*****

Bree Carson sat in the passenger side of the sleek black car, while her partner read a book in the driver's seat. The car waited outside the hotel, and Bree idly looked at her watch.