Dressed Like a Slut

Story Info
Coworker's wife likes to dress up and we join them.
5.2k words
4.5
141.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my loyal readers, sorry it's been so long since I've written. This story is out of chronological order with my earlier accounts. I guess you could place it near the beginning of the exploits of Paula and Sean.

* * * * * *

To set the scene: I love looking at daringly dressed women and I love when my wife Paula will do it for me. The more daring the better. This is really one of my prurient interests I guess you could say. I can't count the number of times I've pressed Paula to wear something sexy when we are going out or to "Lose her undies" while we are out. Most of the time she'll gently turn me down, or tease me but not deliver, but sometimes when she is feeling sexy she'll go for it. It virtually guarantees a night of hot sex later and perhaps this "cause and effect" is what prompts me to persist in asking for it. But probably not, since there is just something so erotic about holding your wife in your arms and feeling nothing under her thin clothes.

It works for her too. Feeling her unrestrained breasts sway under her top, feeling her nipples hardening and becoming clearly visible to any roving eye excites her. Feeling the cool air against her well-shaved and bare pussy under a skirt stokes her fires, ensuring some very heated lovemaking later. Sometimes not even later, as we grab and grope each other in the car.

Which brings us to this story. I don't even remember exactly the affair: a party or get-together of some kind at a co-workers house. A bunch of friends and acquaintances, people we work with, their spouses, friends of friends; you know how these things are. Lots of munchies and lots of booze.

Paula and I were chatting with two or three other couples that included our hosts: Bob and Vicky. I'd worked closely with Bob many years ago and while he had changed to a different department we still kept in contact. The fact that they lived nearby made it easier. They had kids about the same age as ours who went to the same high school so as could be expected, the conversation drifted to the trials and tribulations of raising teenagers today.

Their daughter Chelsea had grown into a beauty, and it seemed she was starting to realize that her looks were getting a lot of attention from the boys. Her clothes were becoming tighter and briefer all the time and Vicky was having nothing to do with it, at least she wasn't going to permit Chelsea to "dress to impress" as they say.

"You should have seen the outfit she had on last Friday night." Vicky lamented. "Skirt up to here, top cut down to there, I made her go change. She rolled her eyes and complained that all the girls wore this, but I would have none of it."

"The only woman walking out of this house dressed like a slut is ME!" She added, smiling at Bob.

This elicited a number of laughs and guffaws from the assembled group as we could all relate to the challenge of teenage daughters, but this really struck a chord with me and my twisted mind.

"Vicky, Bob, you are great. I love it." I told them, and I meant it. In fact, I couldn't hardly focus on anything else for the next hour or more at the party. Don't ask me who I spoke to or what was discussed, because the only thing on my dirty mind was what Vicky said. Mental pictures of her scantily dressed form drifted across my mind's eye.

I have no doubt the beers I drank influenced me but later as things wound down and we prepared to leave I spoke to Bob & Vicky on the side:

"The next time you play dress-up, let me know. I'll meet you and buy you each a drink."

Thankfully, this elicited smiles and chuckles and it wasn't taken too seriously, especially by Bob I guess since I didn't want to appear to be coming on to his wife.

"That was awfully forward of you, don't you think?" Paula grilled me as we drove home.

"Yeah, I really shouldn't have said that. It's just, well, you know how I am about this sort of thing, and she just put it out there."

"I don't think she put it out there for you."

"Well, I'm not going to feel guilty about saying it, she put it out there and I replied. It's not like I came up to her out of the blue and said, Hey Vicky, how about dressing like a slut for me, or anything."

"Do you have the hots for her or something?"

"No, like I said, I do have a thing about women, especially you, dressing sexily and she said what she said, so I . . . "

And it's true that I don't have the hots for Vicky. She's average in just about every way as far as I could tell. Average looks, average weight, average build. I could imagine that she could turn a few heads if she dressed up, but I couldn't really tell at the moment. I had never seen her dressed up or in a bikini or anything. I even had a hard time trying to picture her dressed slutily, not that I didn't try like crazy. At any rate, we went home and while I was worried that Paula would be pissed off, she seemed ok and even fucked me good that night.

About two weeks later, Friday night about 9pm: I just got out of the shower and Paula was about to jump in. We hadn't made any big plans so we were going to try the local pub for a drink or two. Now that the kids were teenagers they had their own plans and we didn't need to worry about babysitters. The phone rang unexpectedly. I didn't immediately recognize the number and almost didn't answer it.

"Hello?" I grumbled.

"Sean, you're home? Good." It's Bob, slurring his words.

"Yeah, I'm home. What's up Bob?" I'm caught off guard here, not expecting this call.

"Well, you remember what you said at the house the other day, about when Vicky dresses up?"

I'm totally floored. Paula is standing in the bathroom doorway looking at me with a questioning expression on her face.

"Oh, yeah, I remember. Hope you're not pissed."

"No, no, nothing like that. We both thought it was funny, and well, you know, thought it was cool." Bob is obviously drunk.

"So what are you guys up to?" I'm not sure where this is going.

"We're at RJ's over in Portside" The music blasting in the background.

"Sounds like you are having fun."

"Yeah, it's great, two-fers until midnight. We were wondering if you guys wanted to come out."

"Uhhh, let me ask Paula"

"Well, you said if Vicky dressed up, you'd want to see it."

"Right. No shit? She's dressed up?"

"Yeah man, and SHE suggested that I call you."

"Wow. Hold on a minute."

Holding the phone I turned to Paula. "It's Bob, he and Vicky are over at RJ's and they want to know if we wanted to come out."

"Now?"

"Yeah, I guess she's dressed up sexy and I said that stuff the other day and now, well I guess I owe them a drink."

Paula narrowed her eyes and gave me a rather cross expression. "Do you want to go?"

"Well, we were going to have a drink anyway, and RJ's as good a place as any. I did say the thing about her dressed up, and now they've called. Yeah, I'd like to go."

"You just want to see how she's dressed."

"Well, duh. Hey, we won't go if it bothers you. Or we'll have one drink and bug out."

"OK, let me get into the shower." and she closed the door.

I got back to the phone. "Bob, Paula's cool about it, we'll be there as soon as she gets ready."

"Excellent, see you then." and he hung up.

I tried vainly to occupy myself downstairs as I waited for Paula in the shower. My mind kept racing about what Vicky could be wearing and how she might show off. While I mentioned that Paula will sometimes dress sexily for me, we hadn't discussed that for this evening. I did notice that she took a long time in the shower, so I hoped she was wearing out a razor or two.

When the shower finally stopped running, I went up with a beer for each of us.

"Liquid courage?" Paula asked.

"Hey, if we are only staying for one, we can have an extra one now. What do you need courage for?"

"Deciding what to wear, or perhaps, what NOT to wear."

"OOOOOH! Will this be one of THOSE nights?" I break into a giant smile and my libido shifts into overdrive.

"I haven't decided. I should be pissed that you are going out to see how another woman is dressed."

"Don't be like that. You know I only have eyes for you."

"Bullshit. I've watched your eyes. If I wasn't around they'd be out of your head."

"OK, guilty. But I only have everything else for you."

"Better keep it that way. So, I'm thinking the polka-dot dress or the jean skirt."

"Fine selections both. Since it's pretty warm tonight and RJ's is very casual, I vote jean skirt. You get an bonus points if you wear the French-print top"

And truly, both are fun dress-up outfits. Paula shortened the polka-dot dress to just above the knee which isn't short, but it has criss-cross straps across the back that prohibit wearing a bra. Feeling her under it as I hug her is wonderful. The jean skirt is much shorter, so that is a plus. The top I suggested is snug and thin and presented more 'options' you may say if I could talk Paula into them later.

Paula gave me a sideways look. "So, you like that top do you?"

"Yeah, it goes well." I replied in a offhand manner.

"Hmmm." Was all she said, and began to dress.

I sat on the chair in our bedroom watching her dress. I love doing this, it's like advance foreplay. I was happy to see she had a black thong on when she came out of the bath. Even just wearing a thong can tend to arouse her, but now I couldn't tell if she had shaved her pussy into a landing strip like I love. She chose a peach colored wonderbra that didn't show too badly through the top but allowed some very generous cleavage to press against the scoop of the top's neckline. Donning a pair of her highest wedge sandals, we were ready.

"You look great." I told her genuinely as I gave her a hot kiss and hug. And she did, too. Something about high shoes, short skirt and wonderbra just made her look like a wet-dream come true. The only way this could be better would be if she lost the bra and thong, and I was weighing my odds of her doing just that before the night was through. She returned the kiss passionately and I felt my odds improve, along with the pressure in my crotch.

Since I was driving, I didn't want a beer in my hand, but that didn't prohibit me from getting another one for Paula. Again she gave me a sideways glance.

"Trying to get me drunk?" She queried.

"With two beers? You're not that much of a lightweight." But in all honesty, she was a lot easier to manipulate with a little alcohol in her. She knows this, which is why she questioned me, but she didn't resist.

As expected, RJ's parking lot was packed and the bar pretty much two-deep everywhere. I spotted Bob & Vicky on the far side and Paula and I worked our way over to them. They must have arrived before the crush of people because they had two seats right at the bar.

"Hey guys, good to see you again." I greeted them, shaking Bob's hand and moving to give Vicky a kiss on the cheek. She turned her head at the last minute and my kiss ended up on her lips. Nice. Super-fast, but nice. I wasn't sure if I should think anything about it. Paula gave Bob a quick smooch on the cheek and the girls did the 'brush cheeks together as you kiss the air' thing.

There was just barely enough room next to them for us to stand. The music was really too loud considering that there was no dance floor. We had to lean in to talk. I took the opportunity to look Vicky over. She had on the classic 'Little Black Dress' with the 'Little' emphasized. Thin, not quite spaghetti straps over her shoulders, the back was open and the top barely contained her breasts. Seeing her this way reinforced how conservatively she normally dressed and how well she usually hid what was now obviously a pretty hefty rack. The open back ruled out any bra and from what I could tell there were no cups sewn into the dress as it conformed to her breasts precisely.

"You look great. Dressing up really suits you." I told Vicky.

"Thanks, what do you think of the rest?" As she stood, revealing more.

Her heels must have been 5". I think she stood taller than Bob. The dress stopped at mid-thigh. Very nice.

"Even better than I imagined." I told her. "I owe you both a drink and thanks for inviting us out."

"Yes, thanks." Paula added. "You look really good."

"You look pretty good yourself there Paula." Bob remarked.

"Well, thanks. I try."

Vicky was drinking mohitos and Bob scotch on the rocks. I understood why their bar bills were always so high. Paula and I stayed with beer and I made a note to limit my intake. I had a feeling I was going to be the designated driver.

"So, you must have turned quite a few heads coming in here." I mentioned to them both.

Vicky just smiled, but Bob replied, "Yeah, it's so funny to watch. The guys try to be discrete, especially if they are with a chick and most of the chicks have daggers in their eyes."

"Vicky's dress isn't out of control, just a little racy I think" I added.

"This isn't her craziest outfit, I think the one with the bikini top and daisy dukes is racier, but it would be a little much for this bar tonight."

"OOOH. I really have a thing for daisy dukes." I confessed.

"Yeah, the top is way too small and her tits always keep popping out. It's a hoot."

I looked over at Vicky to see if she had any reaction. She heard everything, but just smiled.

The fresh drinks arrived and we shared a toast, "To hot wives who keep their husbands drooling."

We chitchatted for a few minutes. The downside about beer is that it keeps you running to the bathroom, so after of few minutes, Paula excused herself to go. Vicky went along in typical female fashion.

"It looks like Paula dressed up nice too." Bob complimented.

"Yeah, it's something. Not as hot as Vicky's. I try to get her to be adventurous and she'll play along sometimes."

"Well, now that you're here, I think Vicky is wishing she wore the daisy duke outfit."

"Why, what do you mean?"

"I can tell when she's in the mood to flash or really show off and right now I think she wants to."

"That'd be cool with me."

Soon the girls were out of the bathroom, working their way back to us through the crowd. We watched as every male they passed looked them up and down. They had small smiles on their faces as they realized that for the moment they were the center of attention.

As they neared us I noticed that Paula's breasts were no longer spilling over the scoop of her neckline, artificially pressed by her wonderbra. Instead, they swayed and jiggled under her thin top, her nipples now pronounced. She had obviously ditched her bra, sweet! The print of the top disguised the darkness of her aureole, but there was a shadow if you knew where to look. Her lack of underwear was pronounced.

"You look fantastic, thank you." I told Paula as I kissed her.

"I'm a little nervous, this top is too thin."

"You look great. Don't worry."

"What do you think, Hon?" Vicky questioned Bob as she gently grasped Paula's shoulder and turned her towards him.

"Vast improvement. Wonderbras are nice and all, but nothing beats the real thing."

Paula blushed and didn't know where to look, she ended up looking at me.

We had another round. Vicky kept playing with her shoulder straps. Each time she pulled them, the material would move around and her breasts would threaten to spill out of the sides of the small dress. I thought about what Bob said about her wanting to flash but the dress clung too tightly to accidentally slide off. She and Bob kissed a few times.

I took the opportunity to kiss Paula and spoke into her ear:

"Who's idea was it for you to lose the bra?"

"Well, Vicky said how much she enjoys going without, and I know how much you like it"

"Is this a little competition between you two?"

"No, but I can't have you drooling over her all night."

"Nobody's drooling. You know I only want you."

"That's what you say, but I see how you are looking at her."

"You can be certain I'll be looking at you." And I gave her another kiss that she returned fully.

I decided to take the opportunity to turn up the heat a little more.

"Do me a little favor?"

"What?"

"Tug your nipples until they are totally at attention."

"Here? At the bar?"

"Yes. I'd do it myself but it would be too obvious, however you can do it discretely without drawing undue attention."

She gave me her patented sideways look, then scanning to bar to see if anyone was watching too closely and turning towards me she pinched and pulled both of her nipples. It turned me on no end and I could tell it turned her on too. Her nipples stood out plainly from the thin top.

"It's getting too hot in here." Paula whimpered.

"From the looks of you, I'd have thought you were cold." Vicky teased, apparently watching. Paula blushed.

I don't know for sure if Vicky had undid something or if it was truly an accident, but at that moment her top opened and both of her large breasts popped out.

"Whoops!" She exclaimed as she gathered up the dress material and reattached her straps.

Bob gave me a knowing look. My suspicions that our fellow bar patrons were keeping an eye on things were confirmed when several men across from us began applauding. Now it was Vicky's turn to blush.

"It would seem that everyone agrees they are too nice to keep under wraps." I complimented.

"Well, thanks, but I think right now I better keep them wrapped." Vicky replied.

Shortly after we arrived Bob surrendered his bar stool to Paula, so the women were both seated and we stood next to them. As Vicky worked to reattach her shoulder straps, the hem of her dress rode higher and higher. She had nice legs. She kept them crossed and together but more of more of her thighs were becoming exposed.

As she finally got her top together I teased her: "Better watch the bottom of your dress now before we all see your panties."

Both she and Bob looked at each other and chuckled.

"That won't be problem, will it honey." Bob questioned.

"No, no problem at all." Vicky replied.

And with that she pulled the side of the dress up almost to her rib cage, revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. Because of the way she kept her legs crossed, you couldn't see between them, but it was very erotic to see, and very daring for her to do it at the bar.

More applause from across the bar. We were definitely under surveillance. I noticed that the bartender who was handling our end of the bar was keeping an eye on things. I hoped he was cool.

"Wow. Now I am totally distracted." I mentioned.

Some of the patrons on either side of us now seemed to be taking notice.

I pulled Paula to me and gave her another kiss. Either the heated situation or the beer must have influenced us, because the kiss was probably hotter than was appropriate at a bar.

"Did you lose your panties too?" I asked.

"No. Should I have?" She had a sly look on her face.

"Well, of course." I teased.

"Oh, now that Vicky is commando, I should be too?"

"No, you should be because that's the way I like you."

"You're fresh."

"That's the way you like me."

"True. Do you want me to lose them"

"You know I do."

"Next time I go to the bathroom."

"I have to wait that long?"

"You want me to take them off, right here and now?"

"That could be interesting."

And in a sequence probably forever etched in my memory, I watched as Paula looked left and right to see if she was being watched, then carefully reached under her skirt and slowly pulled her thong down to her ankles. She daintily stepped out of them and handed them to me. I stood dumbfounded as I put them into my pocket, noting how warm they felt and wondering if they were moist too. The pressure in the front of my jeans was becoming uncomfortable.

"Thank you." As I kissed her again.

"Bravo!" Vicky commented. Paula blushed again.

We had another round. I made a note that this had to be my last. Bob was swaying on his feet and both he and Vicky were really slurring their words.

12