Dressed So Ch. 02

Story Info
A beautiful lesbian plays.
3.9k words
4.85
33.7k
16
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
355 Followers

Part Two - Tess Returns

I rolled onto my tummy and watched her from the bed as she prepared to go out. I was still surprised at the pace our romance had taken and happy as well. As I watched her a moment I realized I hadn't thought of anything other than Tess since sometime yesterday. Realizing I shutdown my phone as we'd traveled to her place I reached for my bag to check my phone.

"I like that you shut it off last night dear. We had only each other to focus on, but now I need to go. What appointments do you have this morning?" Tess said while pulling open her bureau.

My phone came to life "Nothing urgent Tess." I saw three messages, one from my assistant, and the others from Jenna.

"My morning meeting was cancelled late yesterday" my assistant's confirmed a late afternoon telcon arranged to resolve a minor dispute. I could handle that offsite. Jenna wanted to see me over the weekend. I hadn't considered her since our last meeting had caused Tess such anxiety.

"Can't you postpone your meeting for a couple of hours Tess?"

She stopped and looked at me "You look absolute like what I need. Yes of course I'd like to stay and play beautiful Lady, but No!" She turned to continue her preparations.

I smiled noting her pique. She had a powerful interest in my body. I wondered if I could have cleaned her up like that. It was just so intimate. Watching her move about I was captivated by the movement of her breasts. These couldn't be implants, but Jenna's were and moved nicely as well. Tess was intent as she wrapped her long hair under a shower cap and took a quick rinse. A minute later I enjoyed watching the tresses fall from the damp cap, the color deeply modeled tones of blonde. Pulling the brush through her hair was a bit less heavy and quickly it was neat.

I reached back and touched my tender puckered hole with my index finger. I pushed just slightly to recall her last plunge; I was still moist from her tongue.

I smiled with a wicked grin. "Can I kiss your bum before you pull those panties into place?" I wanted to hold her near for as long as possible.

Tess was a few feet away and stopped and saw my hand at my opening, smiling she dropped her thong panty "I'm a bit more accustom to deep penetration. But if you're quick, ok."

I jumped up and moved to her feet, than slipped to my knees "Please turn Tess." She pirouetted and rotated her bum so my tongue could lick her tight little hole yet she could witness the kiss. My attention stirred her for her clitty was a bit swollen.

"That will keep me interested Maddy but now let me get dressed!" she moved away and tried to calm down.

The coffee she'd made was on the nightstand and I hadn't wanted it quite yet. I drank it while I watch her do her face work. She always wore some makeup but her beauty didn't demand it. I watched her spread a simple moisturizer across the cheeks, and then brush a light mineral powder. A bit of mascara and then she managed her beautiful lips with a mauve red lip cream.

"I must run in five minutes. Aren't you late?"

"I think I can stay and await your return" I really could skip the work today, at least most of it. She rushed into the closet still naked except for the thong. The white fabric trying to conceal her clitty "I marvel that your beautiful clit seems to have disappeared."

She turned back and pulling the front panel aside exposed the toy I wanted to play with. Tess said, "I assure you it's tough to restrain after our nights activities and your kiss."

She refocused on her dressing, donning a bra and chemise prior to slipping a pair of nude pantyhose up her legs. "I'd rather not bother with the suspenders for this quick meeting." She slipped her sexy red painted toes into a white 100mm pair of pumps and then grabbed a simple patterned chiffon wrap dress of white with a bit of black, with half sleeves, off of the near hanger. I enjoyed the scent as she spritzed a slight shot to her right wrist as she rubbed it together with the left. Just a subtle hint of female provocateur and she approached me, sitting on the bed to lean and kiss me.

I move to accept her attention and reached out to touch her hose covered right leg. Her hand was more intent, for her fingers move to fill my still softly gaping bum hole. "I will return in about 2 hours to fuck you again. Enjoy all of my home please." Her tongue played deep within my mouth as her two fingers continued to rim my hole.

"You're causing me to melt Tess. Please stay honey?"

She moved off the bed and grabbed her bag. "I'll see you very soon dear" and she was out the door.

I listened as the elevator door closed and the machine carried my lover away. I wondered what I might do with the time. But first I had a naked ass to contend with. I stepped to her wardrobe and found a short dressing gown and some slippers. Tess's feet were near my size 40. The seed had been cleaned so I skipped the thong. I found some juice in the refrigerator and returned to the bedroom for my still warm coffee. I wondered about my subtle submissiveness. In all of my previous relationships I had taken the lead role but with Tess I was clearly being the one brought along. She didn't make me feel dominated but I was giving up some control. Back in the Kitchen I sat on a tall stool looking about both the loft and the view beyond the glazing. Now I started to wander about the space of her home. I spend some time reviewing her books and found a leather bound book of photos.

The images were mostly recent and included many of other women and several men. The scenes appeared to be at parties or gatherings. Near the back of the folio were several older images that appeared to be Tess from years ago. One image was a beautiful shot, clearly a pro produced modeling image of her in a sexy dress. I found another of her in lingerie and this one caught me. She was so passable I wondered if the photographer even knew of her secret. I reviewed it to gauge her age, maybe twenty, so fresh and already with full breasts. Her perfect teeth and smile. It could have been for a catalog?

There were two other old images. One badly exposed and faded. The back was marked in a soft hand 'Cat' and dated ten years ago. This must be her Cathy for it was of a woman about 30 years of age and casually dressed. The woman was looking into the camera, not directly, and with an amused partial smile. She was good looking but clearly a bit reserved. The other was of Tess and Cathy shot with a mirror, holding each other about the waist. They appeared very happy in this snapshot. I realized I wanted to have Tess guide me while looking at the images and set the book back, but on the coffee table.

I considered getting dressed and entered Tess's closet again. She clearly enjoying shopping for there were a great many dresses, blouses and skirts, racks of beautiful clothes. I did see that she also had a collection of pants and shorts. On the right side of the wardrobe were two large bureaus. I opened the top two drawers to find an amazing array of special lingerie. Each of the eight drawers was dedicated to a collection of garments, panties and thongs, legwear in packages, bras (neatly settled and nested), chemises and slips, hundreds of suspender belts of various size and detail. Each drawer was careful organized and the clothes folded. I was surprised to find one drawer filled with Basques and other foundation garments, for I thought Tess didn't require the help for her figure. She was very shapely, especially in the hips. Her waist may have benefited from some surgery. My review of several of the structured garments provided a hint; these were all sized for her, possibly customized. She may wear them as a fetish rather than to reduce or control her figure. There were several open bottom girdles with suspender clips. Others were just sexy bed wear since these were made with minimal fabrics with a lot of lace or embroidered fabric.

The lower right drawer was filled with toys of all kinds and shapes. Sexy dildos of various lengths and many with two heads, vibrators, made of different materials and colors. Some were quite realistic in look and feel. I paused and studied several that seemed made of a material very close in feel to skin. I brought one to my nose to verify the scent and was happy that these were carefully treated and cleaned.

The last drawer was for her workout outfits, Lycra and spandex of a multitude of colors, as well as bathing suits. I smiled seeing the several bikini sets, though I wondered how that great penis could possibly not be detected within such a skimpy panty. It excited me to think of Tess that exposed in public. I closed the drawers and looked into the mirror. I needed some attention!

I decided to bathe but not do my hair. The shower cap was hanging near and I used it. Afterward with two soft towels wrapped about me I sat in the side chair the bedroom considering my late morning. I decided to dress but in Tess's undergarments, to surprise my new lover and keep her focused on playing with me. But which outfit? Just then my phone chirped; Tess would be at least an hour delayed meaning I had about 90 minutes to prepare. There were so many choices; would I wear black or white, ivory or a colored set. Most transfemmes enjoy lingerie and clearly Tess was in that camp. I returned to the wardrobe to select some items for consideration.

Should I wear full fashion black seamed hose with a suspender belt or a pair of holdups? I wanted to appear as much like a present as I could. I considered whether to wear one of her fetish Basque. I found several that would fit. A sexy look but maybe an outfit that exposed more of my skin would be better. I wanted to focus her attention of my butt. These decisions kept me busy for more than 30 minutes before I made a selection.

I returned to the Living Room and reviewed the operation of her music system. I selected a soft jazz recording and set the volume quite low. Returning to dress in the lingerie I realized I needed an ivory heel rather than my black pair. I found a rhinestone detailed pair with a small 15mm platform but the heel at 145mm. Sexy shoes with this high a heel can be difficult but I wanted her full attention. With my suspender belt about my waist, an ivory French Leavers lace with a skirt detail, I attached the six golden clasps to the welt of the champagne nude with black detailed sheer hose. The rear clasps had rather large bows attached. I had to pause to align the rear seams, which required the heels to determine the proper position. I looked at myself in the mirror, just long legs and hose, and noticed I was moist.

The bra I'd selected was unusual for it wrapped about my neck with a dual back clasp. The material was so barely there and again I looked to the mirror as my nipples arose. The thong slid along my legs and I touch myself briefly before adjusting its position. I was wet and I tasted my pussy juice. I wanted her mouth on my pussy now, but I slipped the garment into place. The chemise I'd considered would provide insufficient coverage so I looked for something a bit longer. A LaPerla elegantly embroidered one of ivory was perfect but I needed to adjust the straps a tiny bit.

After I reordered the wardrobe the walk to the chaise in the heels was nearly too much. The feel and scent of her exquisite silk lingerie was new to me. Pausing I noted a second large mirror on the Living Room wall. I saw myself as ready and clearly a willing, almost wanton slut, awaiting her Master's return. Again I considered how submissive I was with Tess. I realized that she had established her role in the first moments of our relationship, handing me that plug. How far I would allow myself to fall into her control I couldn't say just yet.

Still looking at my outfit and reflection I settled upon the chaise in the Living Room in a manner that assured that Tess would find me. I planned to appear to be asleep but paused when I realized I had forgotten the plug. I quickly scampered back to the wardrobe, to the bureau's lower drawer and found another one, a bit larger made of stainless steel. This one had a handle, maybe because it was so much larger. The first two attempts to insert it failed. I needed more lube but decided to try my own juice. Viola! It popped into place and my passage sealed around the protruding handle. I had come to enjoy the feeling it provided. Last nights play had produced the most intensive orgasm of my life and I was shocked that this occurred while she fucked not my pussy but my bum.

I recalled an interview I'd seen where a famous Porn Star talked about her love of anal and stated that her audience both enjoyed to watch her bum get fuck and she loved the stronger fulfillment she received from the backdoor sex. My climax early this morning had been just so, me on my back lying on the high bed. Tess had stopped plunging and had just held my shaking body. I don't recall her removing her clitty or slipping beside me to fall off to sleep.

I moved back into the Living Room just as I heard the whirl of the elevator motor. It may be Tess! My bottom was pointed toward the entry as I lay on my right side. I'd moved the slip aside to allow her to see the cleft of my butt. A minute later I heard Tess's called from the door but I didn't respond.

"Maddy? I'm back, Oh dear."

I hear her stop, pause and then the sound of her heels moving off toward the bathe. She stopped again and turned back to approach me but again she seemed to stop short. I wasn't certain why until I hear her move back into the wardrobe and heard the shower.

An eternity passed as she padded about just at the edge of my hearing with the soft Coltrane playing beyond. Then I heard her heels approaching, off the carpet, and then clicking on the polished concrete. I stirred slightly as she stood over the chaise. I felt her right knee beside me on the cushion edge. She reached down to brush the hair away from my cheek and I looked up to her face but noticed the clitty at my mouth.

I looked up into her eyes as she pushed her sex into my soft open lips. The meat was semi-hard but quickly stiffen as it moved deep passed my tongue and slowly entered my throat. I paused her entry, and allowed my mouth to gather more saliva to bathe her clit. I tried to smile as I sucked her but her thrusts, though not aggressive still didn't allow me to pause. Deeper Tess slipped into my body, and again I paused her to re-position my throat for her penetration.

"So you've been thinking of me huh? I had trouble focusing at the meeting as well. I love looking into your eyes as I fuck your mouth." We were moving just a bit, she pulling out only about an inch of her clit.

"Now I think your throat is ready. I'm going to fuck you".

I gave a smile with my eyes and she began, just a bit further out and slowly since my throat had grabbed her length. My private practice had enabled me to breathe without panic through my nose. Tess smiled and caressed my face and hair as she increased her rhythm. Then I felt her turning the plug with her other hand, slightly extracting it from my bum, only to release is and allow my ass to seal around it again.

"So now you get to enjoy my seed," she said just as she erupted when her clit was fully back in my throat. The amount of seed wasn't great but some did escape my mouth. She bent down and kissed me cleaning the dribble from my cheek.

"I hope I'm everything you expected Maddy. I'm falling in love with you."

I reached up and hugged her while she continued to play with my butt. I moved to stand and we kissed, our mouths wide and our tongues intertwined. I felt her the fingers of her right hand rimming the edge of the handle protruding from me while her left caressed my breast. She stopped and bent to pull my thong away, leaving it dangling near my knees. My body was very aroused and yet I wanted to focus on hers. I slid the left strap of her Basque off of her should exposing her breasts and I leaned to kiss the nipple.

While I worked my tongue at Tess's nipples her fingers were now sliding about my vulva, using the moisture to further open my bum. I was surprised how comfortable I had become with using my anal passage for sexual pleasure. Tess's initial attention was the event that truly opened me. Her gift of a stone plug had so surprised me. The forwardness of the gift, the assumption of control, was what had brought us to today.

"Should I enter you or would you like to fuck me?" she asked.

I was happy with her suggestion since using her Realdoe had been one of the highlights last night. "I would love to be inside you Tess. When you had to leave it's all I could think of, me fucking, you fucking, humm."

She smiled, "I love be fucked, so let's go to the bedroom" she removed her fingers from my plugged opening and turned toward the other room.

"NO, I want to take you right here Tess. Settle yourself on the chaise while I attend to my cock." I pushed her slightly to clarify the role reversal. "I hope you're moist enough. There, you have an assignment."

She understood and did exactly as directed, and I noticed her beautiful stockings and heels. "I do love your CFM's dear, and the way your ass is framed by the straps and hose. I intend to enter you from the rear, get yourself ready."

I recovered the insertable from the floor just beneath the bed skirts and washed it. This dildo was the stout and fit snuggly in my honey pot. We had agreed to general fuck with our thongs in-place; this seemed to help Tess feel more womanly, her clitty a bit concealed. It also aided retaining the inserted phallus. I stepped quietly to the doorway to inspect Tess. She had placed a large red pillow atop the chaise that lifted her rosebud to a perfect angle and height. I paused just watching. She had clearly used her mouth to lube her passage, as I saw the spittle glisten. Her knees were spread a bit and the heels showed a bright red sole. She had one hand on her bum, holding the cheek wide open. I almost ran to get my phone for a snapshot. Her breasts were relieved from the Basque, which was taut across her sloping back, and I studied the detail to distract myself, as well as provide a delay. She needed to learn patience as well as I did.

I moved slowing across the floor, my noisy heels making my presence known, while I lubed the cock. I intend to not pause and the speed I walked toward the chaise allowed me to consider the aim and angle of my penetration. I noticed that Tess worked to keep her eyes looking out the glazed wall. There would be no surprise, but anticipation made me very aroused. As I reach the carpet edge I carefully held my cock and moved the last steps without a sound.

"Uggh! Ohh, ohh, ahhh, soo big my lover . . more, more, deeper please."

I rode her for a few slow strokes into her hole, than adjusted my pace as she relaxed. I pulled her right heel covered foot toward me to help stead the action. I noticed she had her left hand at her clit bump and was tapping it with our rhythm. My half of the fun stick was bringing me closer to peak but I wanted to watch her sunlit face as she came so I slowed my thrusts and moved her first to her left hip, while pulling her down toward my cock a bit. Then I shifted her to her back.

I could now look into her eyes, as well as watch her breast heave. I grabbed both of her stocking clad legs, bringing them together and high above her bum. Now I was certain we were both near and I could fuck her full depth. Her sighs changed to moans and her breathing was sharp; I was so wet but also sweating from the excitement. I little tried I allowed the cock to slip out of her and used the pause to lie on my side still able to get at her hole and we proceeded to fuck. Tess held her bottom a bit and I grabbed her waist to better penetrate my babe. I decided to slow for a full 20 seconds, she would be so close but I would have her even more excited when I plunged deep again.

MadQuill
MadQuill
355 Followers
12