Dressed So Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

"Ohoh OH, Madeline! He's coming, get beneath Master, I want some of his seed in my mouth, please girl!"

The Master's cock was slipping out on each thrust. I stopped him to suckle the black weapon, and then I pushed it back into my Lover and Mistress. A moment later I sucked him again, then re-inserted the monster into Tess. Once again but I was surprise as Master swore and the seed erupted filling my mouth, I thought to push him back into Tess, and I moved to her side and kissed her deeply. She nearly choked on the amount of seed in our mouths. He fell out of her and sat down on the carpet, his cock still dripping.

"You girls need to feed me and allow me a few moments of rest.

We placed an order and retired to fix our faces while the Master napped. The bell rung and we directed the naked Seward to address the invoice. The three of us enjoy the Thai food. The Master was lying down on the carpet and soon fell asleep. Tess went to the cupboard and retrieved a tall candle, returning she anchored it within his bellybutton and lit it, arranging a small disc to catch the dripping wax. He seemed very comfortable and since we'd re-finished are faces we began to make out while laying on either side of his torso. I kissed her deeply and then though a queer one.

"I need to taste his seed in you again, the Thai has replaced the delicious saltiness of that thick syrup."

Tess ran her finger along Master's limp cock idly, a moment later we both watched it start to rise, not rigidly, but it was swelling again. We played a game where on turns we licked from his groin slowly rising to the helmet. Each alternative found him thickening and standing taller. Eventually his member was very stiff, but not fully erect.

"I want him in my pussy Tess. Can you please help me get settled atop him?"

Still in my tall heels this maneuver was possible. Tess positioned the helmet and I lower myself. Wow, I was so moist and he was stiffening as I allowed his cock to enter the further depth of my cunt.

"Now try and rise up Maddie, here I can help." She held my right elbow and it was just sufficient to rise without allowing his meat to escape my snatch.

"Oooh this is fun Tess, I want to move deeper, I want to feel his entire member within me, but I'll need a hand lifting off his belly again, ok?"

She watched as the large black shafted parted my pussy and I started to moan. I had found a rhythm but he was still asleep. Tess started to pat my upper mound and with in seconds I couldn't resist any longer. I increased my pace to the point that the Master awoke. I felt his hands on my bottom helping me along, and on the next deep thrust I started to contract, spasming, moaning and calling for Tess and Master to fuck me. I orgasmed and rolled to my side for a rest.

When I awoke Tess was licking my pussy clean.

"You two aren't done quite yet," said Seward.

Tess asked the Master "what's with the plug deep in your butt?"

He laughed, "without it I couldn't stay hard like I do, so you girls need that thing in my butt."

Tess looked a bit wanton, "Can you fuck me with that cock again? I want Madeline to suck me when I'm near climax. But I want to ride you, more like you did her though, slowly."

He considered Tess's request carefully.

"I've got a better idea, can we get you hard enough to penetrate Madeline's bottom? If so, then I'll fuck you, and you'll fuck Madeline. We'll need to be patient and careful to keep the two holes fill."

Looking about Seward focused on a wood bench near the window wall.

"I'll sit on this," he said moving it to the middle of the room.

Master's cock was soft and Tess sat near him and put his cock into her mouth. It was enough to get me excited again and I went to her side, grasping thw slowly thicken phallus. Tess shared the stiffing rod and soon Master was ready to command his two sluts.

"You two just can't get enough. You're be so tried in the morning."

Looking to the clock he said, " Well you can get up at Noon then. Come on Tess."

He was positioned to look to the City view, but he wanted a cushion.

"This would be better if I had some sort of padding. The plug might scratch the wood surface."

I retrieved a small pillow. Tess had lubed and moistened her rosebud. Her heels clicked on the wood floor as she moved to Master's lap. As she lifted her leg across, I held Master's shaft to guide him to her opening in reverse cowgirl.

"Can you kiss me dear as I drop atop his cock?"

We kissed and she moaned when he was deep within her bottom.

"Now Madeline you'll slip my clitty in but face toward me. Do you want to use your pussy?"

I didn't need to think, "No dear fuck my tight hole."

Tess guided her clitty, just the head penetrating, "Slowly now Lover" I said.

I rested atop her thighs and Master reached for my breasts, but Tess's were more easily stimulated.

"Ok Madeline, use your sexy legs to start us. Grab hold of my shoulder to steady your rise and falls"

Tess and I were kissing as I moved a little off her lap.

"As you moved Madeline Master's cock slightly left my hole. You're in control babe, take us on this ride."

Having my breasts against Tess's, her kissing me and a cock to focus on became too much and she slipped out.

"Oh dear, now you'll need to lick me, wet my clit Madeleine."

I moved to the side then re-mounted her, aware of the needs I was controlling. Master was still deep in Tess's ass, and when I resettled atop of her he took over.

"Let me try girls," he started to lift us both and then dropped down again, his member moving within Tess, and the action causing her to rise and fall within my backdoor.

He increased his length of travel on each stroke and very shortly Tess was moaning into my kiss.

"Oh dear Madeline does this feel good for you too? I think he cock is banging on my cum button. I'm uncertain I can hold off long enough to get you to peak."

I was smiling, watching my Lover enjoy a very special night. Her bum would never be the same, nor mine. I remembered how out of it I was when Master took my ass earlier.

"I'm right with you dear. Just enjoy his cock," and she came, I could feel her spurt against my insides. She was tried when she slipped from my hole.

"Tess move off me and let me fuck Madeline." She was dripping onto my chest and I scooped up some and pushed it into her mouth.

Now Master lifted me as he stood, and his member slipped where Tess had been. I felt so light as he rammed his monster deeply now. Tess's was not a tiny cock but Master was hitting a different set of buttons inside my ass.

"Let's have you turn to reverse honey," Master shifted my so my back was against him and he started to finger my pussy with two thick digits. I started to climax and his longer finger hit my spot. As he came he pulled out and shot all over my breasts.

"I want some more of that Madeline," said Tess as she came to me and helped my down from the super shaft. She saw that Master was still shooting and instead took him into her mouth.

Somehow we made it to the bed, awaking in the late morning. Seward was gone but he'd left a short note:

"Anytime Ladies! Your bbc."

End of Part Three.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12