Dressed To Kill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark played with her breasts like a little boy with new toys. He squeezed them. He licked them all over and of course enjoyed the taste of her erect nipples.

I'm in heaven!

"I need you to suck my dick." he commanded.

"We are getting a bit demanding aren't we?" she said with a chuckle.

"Noella!"

"Ok! Ok! Dick sucking it is!"

She moved over to sit on the edge of the driver's seat.

"Come over here big boy."

Mark took a sideways step so that he was standing in the open doorway of the car, his cock standing proudly erect at the perfect height for Noella to attach her mouth. Soon she was sucking and slurping as if it was an ice cream. Mark gently placed a hand on her head to ensure there was no sudden withdrawal of the beautiful pleasuring Noella's mouth was providing his cock. She gently grasped his balls, rhythmically squeezing them. A continuous groan of intense pleasure was now escaping from his mouth.

Cock hard! Check! Time for some ball sucking!Check!

Too Mark's dismay, she slid his rod from her mouth and held it back towards his stomach, exposing his balls. Licking the sack, she then grasped her lips over his balls, tickling them with her tongue.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed

"You like?"

"I love!"

"Good!" and she went back work for a minute or so.

"Ok. It's your turn to do the tongue work." she told him as she leaned back on the car seat, lifted her hips and slipped the red knickers down her legs, dropping them on the floor. She then splayed her legs, exposing her womanhood. She slid her finger across her clit and along its lips.

"Please Mark." she begged.

He didn't need anymore urging, he dropped to his knees. Grasped her right leg and then slid his tongue along it's length.

"Ooh!" she panted.

Mark soon reached his desired destination. He ran his tongue up the crease between her thigh and stomach before gliding over the top of her tightly trimmed bush, then he followed it downward to find her clitoris. He flickered it with his tongue before pressing it with his lips, then he gently sucked it before resuming his delicately toying with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh fuck Mark! You are an artist!"

"Thank you." he muffled as he continued his expert arousal.

My God he is wonderful He's making me so wet..

Soon a powerful wave of pleasure began within her.

"Can you please fuck me now?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Standing, he grasped the long heels of Noella's glittering shoes, easing her legs apart to give himself a perfect entrance, his cock standing proud. Then with his right hand he guided the hard cock to Noella's pleasure mound. He slid it up and down four or five times along the lips of her sex.

"Shit! For God sake! Give it to me!" she almost screamed.

Obeying Noella's request, he squeezed his cock into her womanhood, easing it in one clean motion right to the hilt of the rod causing her exhale as his large cock suddenly filled her. She braced herself against the door jam and steering wheel as Mark began to use long smooth strokes.

"Yeah Noella yeah!"

"Give it to me Mark!" she instructed him, evoking two powerful pumps from Mark, which forced her backwards, spread-eagling her off the seat into the centre of the car and separated her from Mark's large meat.

"Whoa!" she cried, surprised but not hurt.

"Sorry babe." he apologised as he reached to lift her up, she put her arms around his neck and he scooped her up effortlessly.

"I've got an idea." he said as he carried her around to the rear of the car where he set her gently down on her sparkling heels, turning her to face the boot.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Trust me." he replied. "Now bend over and put your hands on the boot."

Obediently she bent over to put both her hands on the boot of the car, instinctively spreading her legs. She now felt his finger slide up and into her pussy.

Ooooh!

"Lick the star." he commanded.

"What?"

"Lick the three pointed star like it's my dick."

"You're a kinky shit." she laughed.

"I try." he said with false pride.

Compliantly she leant forward and traced the outline of the famous Mercedes symbol with tongue, whilst gently probed her with his forefinger.

"Are you licking it like it's my cock?"

"Just like you're cock." she replied.

"Do you want some cock now?"

"I want cock NOW." She demanded.

With that, Mark once again placed his member at the entrance to Noella's now moist pussy. She braced herself against the car as Mark held her buttocks and began to ease his tool into Noella's inviting hole with a smooth steady motion, stopping for a moment once she taken it all, before sliding it out, until only the tip remained inside her. He repeated this action until he began to develop a steady rhythm.

"Oh Mark!" she exclaimed, now flexing her knees to match Mark's rhythm.

Mmmmm. I love fucking this man.

He gradually slowed his action, changing to a more deliberate motion, pausing at the end of each stroke. Before thrusting strongly in to Noella. This brought an immediate reaction from Noella as the flash of orgasm swirled through her body.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned. "Fuck me good babe!"

"Yeah." Mark replied as he diligently worked Noella's pussy. "Let's try something else."

"Ok."

Mark stopped for a moment before leaning forward to lift Noella's right leg so it was resting on the bumper bar of the car, forcing Noella to stand more upright. He wrapped his left arm around Noella firmly grasping her right breast. Bending his knees, Mark was now able to achieve deep penetration as worked his pole in ever faster strokes.

"Oooooh my God. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she demanded as a tsunami of passion welled inside and began to sweep her away in orgasmic pleasure, her body shaking as she was overwhelmed by sexual pleasure.

"Fuck!" she cried.

Mark paused his assault and they stood their for a moment as Noella regained some composure, Mark holding her safe, he enjoyed the feel of her breast in his hand.

"You're still hard aren't you?"

"Like a rock." he confirmed.

"So I can have some more?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"I'll make sure of that."

"Put your are arm around my neck." he instructed.

She followed his instruction, allowing him to lift her gently clearly off the ground as he enveloped her with both his arms.

"Whoa! What are you doing?"

"You'll see." replied Mark as he enjoyed the magic feel of her dripping womanhood.

He them her carried to the opened the front door, then turning so that he sat sideways across the driver's seat, his back to the centre of the car and feet planted on the garage floor.

"Wow! You're clever." she cried as she sat proud, bracing herself with the top of the windscreen, his cock implanted deep within her.

Mmmmmmmmm. Lots of cock. I'm going to make him come like never before.

Leaning back to kiss him with burning desire, she used her wall muscles to firmly grip his pole before pushing on her heeled feet to ride his cock with smooth precision.

"Fuck me dead Noella!" he groaned as it was his turn to be engulfed by orgasmic pleasure.

"I prefer you alive Honey." she said as she swivelled her hips in a slow grinding motion.

"I love that."

"Good." she replied as she gripped and twisted, Mark using his hands under her buttocks to help her with her climatic motion, intense pleasure sweeping his being.

"You're gonna make me come!"

"Good!" She worked his cock harder, her speed intensifying as she began to feel a second orgasm build.

Mark was now on the edge ecstasy, he joined her work violently pumping up and down, meeting Noella's ever accelerating motion. They grunted and groaned as they worked towards mutual pleasure, a volcanic explosion of passion shaking their bodies, as orgasm swept over their bodies.

They sat there for a moment, their lungs heaving from their orgasmic efforts, his dick still firmly ensconced inside Noella. He held her firmly in a protective kind of way before she leant back for a soft sensuous kiss.

"Thank you." she said softly.

"And thank you." he replied.

She stood slowly, using the car door to steady herself on her heels.

"The car. She is christened!" she announced.

"Well and truly!" he agreed.

" Now come upstairs and I'll get you a drink."

"Sure." he replied, as they both bent to pickup their clothes that were scattered on the garage floor. Mark also collected the leather bag of goodies that was sitting on the back seat. She put out her hand to lead him the stairs to the kitchen. Once inside the house they dropped their clothes on a chair in the corner of the living room. She walked across to the kitchen, still towering in the glittering heels, the sheer stockings adorning her shapely body accentuating, an already delicious package.

"What will be your poison?"

"Scotch on the rocks." he replied as he sat on a stool at the kitchen counter.

"You hard ass. Johnny Blue do?"

"You've got blue? Very nice."

"Of course. I stole it from someone I used to be married to!"

Mark laughed.

She removed a Waterford cut crystal tumbler from a cupboard and placed it in the ice dispenser of the massive GE fridge that stood in the corner, capturing about six blocks of ice before placing it on the bench. She reached into the liquor cabinet that adjoined the pantry and retrieved a bottle of the distilled Scottish nectar.

She splashed the golden liquid into the tumbler and pushed it across the counter.

"I've never been to a bar before where all that the waitress is wearing is stockings and high heels."

"It's a special bar." she said as reached into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of Vintage Moet et Chandon.

"Very special I'd say." he added.

"For very special guests only." They both laughed.

She pulled another Waterford Crystal glass from the cupboard. This time a champagne flute. She expertly stripped the foil from the bottle, before removing the wire cage and squeezing the cork from the bottle, causing a gentle escape of gas. Gently she dribbled the frothing wine into the beautiful flute, being sure the bubbles didn't swell and over flow the glass. She considered wasting champagne a sin. Both their glasses now holding delicious liquid of contrasting nature, it was Noella's turn to propose a toast.

"To hot sex."

"Lots of Hot sex!" he exclaimed.

They clinked glasses and sipped their chosen beverage.

"Aah." he sighed as the sting of high proof alcohol slid across his palate. "Magnificent!"

"I'm glad you like it." she said, as the extreme dryness of the champagne was like an astringent in her mouth.

"Can I look at my goodies now?"

"Sure." he replied as grabbed the bag from the floor and slid I across the bench.

"I love surprises!" she exclaimed as she delved into the bag to discover what Mark had brought her.

The first item she she discovered was a Mercedes driving cap.

"Nice! Perfect for roof down driving!" she said as she twisted her hair up and secured it under the navy blue cap.

"Your right!" Mark agreed.

This was followed by a T-shirt, embossed wine glasses, key ring, watch and wallet, all embossed with the famous three pointed star.

"Thank you! I love the all!" she announced as she squeezed the T-shirt over her capped head. Wearing it like the skimpiest of mini-dresses, she walked around the bench to give him a tender kiss. Mark let his hands wander gently over the tightly stretched material.

"That is the hottest dress I have ever seen!" he asserted as admired every curvaceous bump highlighted by the T-shirt. "That would stir them up at the showroom!" he laughed.

"I'd get arrested!" she squealed.

"But the look on their faces would be priceless."

Nope! Not gonna happen anytime soon!

"Would you like me to make you something to eat?" she enquired, changing the subject.

"No thank you. I'm still full from lunch."

"Me too. It was a beautiful lunch. I enjoyed it so much."

"The scotch is perfect."

"Just like you."

"I'm glad you think so, but I'm not sure that is a true picture of me." he admitted candidly.

"It's my picture."

"I'm glad you have that picture of me."

She picked up her glass for a sip, nestling up against him as he sat on a stool. The conversation meandered along as they enjoyed each others company.

"Do you mind if I pop upstair for a few minutes, just to tidy up." she asked. "I'll put the TV on for you."

"That's fine."

She found the remote and turned the large panel TV on and gave him the remote and a peck on the cheek before heading upstairs. Mark flicked through the channels, feeling a bit weird about being perched on a stool naked and watching TV.

Noella made her way to her bedroom, an idea flashing in her head. She went into the walk-in robe and found what she was looking for. It was Julia's French maid outfit in a plastic wrapper from the dry cleaners. She also grabbed some stockings and the beautiful YSL heels, before heading back to the bedroom to dress. She flopped off the the gigantic sparkly heels that had proved themselves in a day of delicious lunches and and amazing sex. Taking the maid outfit from the plastic, she slipped off the T-shirt and slid the maid dress over her body, then stretched the sheer stockings that had little diamante up the back seam, over her legs. Carefully she ensured the diamante were straight before slipping on what were quickly becoming Noella's favourite shoes. Moving over to the mirror she applied a scarlet red lipstick before making a final inspection of her outfit.

Hot! Hot! Hot! Perfect!

She made her way downstairs to where she found Mark still perched on the stool watching some junky American sports show, when he noticed Noella coming into the room.

"Bonjour monsieur!"

"Hello?" Mark answered somewhat confused.

"Comment en sommes au jourd'hui?"

"What?"

"How .. How do say....how are you?" Noella stuttered in a not too tardy French accent, as she crossed the room to where Mark sat on the stool next to the kitchen bench.

"You know I'm fine?"

Je suis...... I am....Miss Noella's....de ménage.....maid"

"Oh you're Noella's maid." he repeated starting to understand Noella's ruse, as she now stood very close, her breasts, that were pushed upwards by the tight maid outfit, now close to Mark's face.

"Mademoiselle ....m'a dit.....told me...... d'être bon pour vous.....to be good to you."

"Miss Noella says you have to be good to me?"

"Oui!" answered the maid as she thrust her beautiful breasts so that they were now also touching his nose.

"How would you be good to be to me?" Mark asked as he started to join in the "play".

"Je suce....how you say..... suck...et ... ferck...you.'' said the maid, as she stretched Noella's high school French to it's limit.

"She said suck and fuck did she?" Mark could almost lick the top of breasts now.

"Oui, oui Monsieur! Suck and fuck!" confirmed the maid as she reached out to grasp Mark's stiffening cock.

"S'il vous plait commencer." Mark commanded, now demonstrating the of his school French.

"Huh?" said the maid.

"Please begin!" he clarified.

"Oh begin!" answered Noella, momentarily losing her French accent.

Mark moved obliging so that his dick was not obstructed by the granite bench as the maid lent over and tickled the top of his dick with her tongue, accelerating its hardening.

"Oui, oui oui!" he exclaimed as he took a swig of scotch from the tumbler.

The maid paused to reach over and grasp the Waterford flute of champagne. Gently she poured a dribble of the liquid over Mark's thick rod, the cold bubbles dancing over his knob.

"Shit!" he exclaimed before the maid clamped her lips over his the head of his dick, a loud flatulent like sound escaping as she sucked his cock long and hard.

"Fuck!" yelled Mark's swearing escalating with his pleasure.

"C'est bon?" she asked

"Oui! Oui! Oui! It is good!" he almost screamed before taking another sip of scotch. Now he reached behind the maid and ran his hand down across the short skirt and over her ass to find only flesh between the skirt and the stockings.

"No panties?"

"Oui, oui Monsieur.... panties..non!" Noella's French accent was now back in action.

"Fantastique!" he exclaimed as his ran his hand over the smooth flesh of her ass before finding the lips to her pussy. Gently he slipped his finger up and down, enjoy its warmth and moistness.

"Ooh fuck." Noella moaned, the pleasure of Mark's finger causing her to fall from her French accent.

"C'est bon?" he asked.

"C'est..fucking Bon!" she moaned as the pleasure of Mark's touch began to fill her body and she returned to sucking lustily on his hard penis as he found her clit, gently stimulating it with his fore finger. This forced her to pause from her delicious work and moan deeply.

"Will you lick my pussy?" she asked dreamily, all the pretensions of a French accent had now disappeared.

"It would be my pleasure."

Noella stood and slid her butt onto the kitchen counter so that she was now sitting upright on the bench.

"First I want to suck your fantastic tits." he said as he stood to face her.

"Ok. Give me your hands."

"Why?"

"Just give me your hands."

"Ok." he submitted.

He put his hands up which she then took gently in hers and placed them on the bodice of the maid costume.

"They feel lovely." he confirmed. "But I want to suck your nipples."

"Ok, pull."

"Pull?"

"Just do as your told." she told him firmly.

Not wanting to antagonise Noella further, he yanked the bodice and to his surprise there was the tearing sound of velcro separating, as the front of the dress came free in his hands, exposing Noella's round breasts completely.

"C'est bon!" he exclaimed as he helped himself with a breast in each hand, then licking the nipples with a long curved motion of is tongue.

"Mmmmm." she groaned

He then gently grasped the right nipple between his teeth before give it a delicate tug.

"Oh Mark." she sighed, as he balanced the line between pleasure and pain, as he stretched the nipple upwards.

Satisfied with his work on Noella's beautiful puppies, he gently eased her backwards allowing him to slide the little black skirt and apron upwards, giving him clear access to her magnificent womanhood. Gently he leant down and licked around the top her stockings on each leg before sliding up her thigh to his goal.

Fuck! He's being such a bloody tease!

Sliding his tongue between the lips of her sex, he enjoyed the taste of her as he probed deeply.

"Shit Mark." she sighed.

Back and forth he worked his tongue, Noella's moans of pleasure increasing with each stroke before he moved upwards to her clit where his tongue darted and danced, heightening Noella's bliss.

"You're wonderful Mark....get your ass up here." she demanded slapping the marble bench top.

Eager to please, Mark lifted his butt onto the counter.

"Now, lie down." Noella was now definitely in charge, Mark quickly obeying by arranging his muscular boy length wise along the length of the counter.

"You're such a good boy." she teased as she drew herself onto her knees before standing to her full height on the bench. Then grabbing the waist of what was remaining of the maid out, she gave it a tug, causing more velcro to give way, the last of the outfit coming off in her hands, which she then dropped to the floor. Standing tall in the monster heels and sexy stockings she stood over Mark's head facing his feet.

"Ok big boy. It's time for a bit more work." she said as she squatted so that her pussy was planted firmly over Mark's mouth. Eagerly he continued from where he had left off, pleasuring her clit.

"Ooh." she oozed, before lowering herself to her knees, stretching down the length of his body, dancing her tongue over his flesh as she went. She enjoyed the taste of his body, as she closed in on her goal. Mark's hard cock. It was standing proud and taking it by base she drew it to her mouth and greedily swallowed most of of the rock hard appendage.