Dressed To Kill Ch. 07

Story Info
Noella learns that three is a party.
7.2k words
4.58
14.9k
4
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday came and there was still no word from Mark. She drove to the law practice in her beautiful new car, with everybody in the practice coming out to admire it. A number of her colleagues took the opportunity to take it for a quick spin around the block. A part from this, the day was pretty ordinary. She sent off a couple of texts asking Mark if he was OK, but no answer was forthcoming, which both hurt and worried Noella, considering the wonderful time they had shared together. The day petered out to a nothing sort of day which finished with a tortuous session with her personal trainer ....... which Noella didn't enjoy very much.

Thursday was again spent at work, but her mind was stuck on why she hadn't heard from Mark.She constantly checked her mobile in the hope he would send her a message of some kind. She did send one "R U alrite?" message but didn't want intrude any further.

At about 5-20pm just as she was about to drive her beautiful red Merc down the ramp into the garage, her phone rang. Stopping at the top of the ramp, she grabbed her phone and quickly looked at the screen. It was Mark!

She waited a couple of seconds to gain some composure.

"Hi! This is Noella!"

"Hi! This is Mark!"

"You bastard! You wait two days to ring me and then take the piss out of me?" she said with a relieved laugh.

"Hi beautiful!"

"That's better! Hi gorgeous!" She suddenly felt much better.

"I'm sorry I haven't rang you. It's not what I intended, but life unexpectedly went a bit weird."

"That's OK. When are you coming around so I can suck your cock?"

There was a silent pause. Noella's heart fell.

"You don't want me to suck your cock?"

"I do....but I can't" Mark's voice was thin as it trailed off to nothing.

After a moment she composed herself.

"Is there something wrong babe? Can I help?"

"Yes there is something wrong......but no. You can't help."

Mark went onto tell Noella about his girlfriend Jennifer, who had gone to Europe for the summer, insisting she wanted to re-evaluate their relationship and she needed some "me" time. Upon her departure she had insisted that they were not tied to each other, as she had wanted to "find" herself. Mark had arrived home on Tuesday night, finding her in his house, wearing the shortest of dresses. She immediately accosted him, declaring how much she had missed him and insisted that they make love right there and then.

"She wanted to know why I could barely get an erection."

"That's because you had been nicely fucked."

"I had been nicely fucked! By a most beautiful woman."

"Thank you."

"It's my pleasure. But now she's insisting we get married." he said in a worried voice. "When she left, she complained about me constantly. No matter how intent how I was, I could do no right. Now she's all over me! I haven't had one moment to myself."

"That's Ok Mark. I understand." she replied in a supportive tone. She knew deep down, that her tryst with Mark was never going to be a long term thing. None the less, it stung to hear that a girlfriend from the past had disrupted what was a passionate and exciting liaison.

"Mark, you need to look after yourself. Marriage is serious business and is not a thing you do to please some one else. You should only do it if pleases you."

"I know. It feels like I'm being trapped into this."

"It does seem like that, so you must be true to yourself. No matter how ugly things get."

"Thank you for you support, but she is so incredibly persistent."

"Mark you are strong. I should know." she advised in a firm tone. "Now is the time to show that strength. Live the life you want, not the life Jennifer allows you to live."

"Thank you Noella.You've helped me enormously."

"You're welcome. Remember you are strong." she insisted.

"Ok. I'll stay strong."

"And you'll ring me and let me know you're OK."

"I will."

"Bye Mark."

"Bye Noella."

With that he was gone.

She drove the car down the ramp and into the garage, parking it in the usual middle spot.There she sat for a few minutes thinking about Mark and the phone call she just had.

Shit! Things were going along so nicely. New car, new man, new Noella! I know he wasn't going to be forever, but it would have been nice to enjoy him for a bit longer.

Noella climbed out of the car, gave it an affectionate pat and went upstairs. After putting down her bag she headed straight for the liquor cabinet and hunted out the Johnny Blue. Pouring herself a generous amount into one of the Waterford tumblers, with just a smidgen of ice to take some of the edge off the scotch, she took a hefty swig, shaking her head as the alcohol stung her mouth.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped as she took another a swig before walking over to the leather lounge in the family room and flopping onto the cushions, feeling just a bit bruised. She had another scotch before re-heating some left overs for dinner, which she washed down with some white wine. She took a long hot bath followed before she headed for the refuge of her bed and doonah.

Noella suffered a restless night's sleep. In the morning she felt better after a couple of cups of strong coffee, accompanied by some toast with some marmalade. She checked her phone messages, wondering if she would hear from Mark again and was surprised to find a message from Sarah. She was asking if Noella had a classy dress she could borrow for a black tie party she was going to on Saturday night. She replied back she'd bring over a few dresses that Sarah could try around five that afternoon.

The rest of the morning she indulged herself with shopping.

Nothing like a bit of retail therapy to cheer a girl up.

This resulted in her wardrobe growing again with the addition of a wicked red pencil line skirt, three shirts, a sheer black blouse and a skin tight cat suit with sequins over the bodice and sheer cut out panels that tested modesty to the limit. She wasn't sure if and to where she would ever wear the last two, but the daring of them made her want to have them. Of course the expedition wouldn't be complete without shoes and so a pair of "nude shoes", black with fawn tops and a pair of white stilettos that were covered in black polka dots were dded to her collection.

I just had to have those!

With the shopping booty loaded into the convertible, which was sporting its top up today, she headed off to Friday lunch with Suzie and Jodie. They were back at their favourite haunt "The Larder". Noella thoroughly enjoying their lunch regular get together. About three o'clock she headed home to try on her new purchases and select some things she thought would be suitable for Sarah.

At five o'clock on the dot she arrived at Damien's with five dresses and a bag full of shoes and handbags.

Sarah met her at the door with a kiss to the cheek and they chatted about how things

were. Sarah told her about the black tie 21st she was invited to go to with a young man she had recently met. His name was Lachie. Apparently it was to be at one of the large beach side mansions and "everyone" was going. Noella was excited for her daughter going to her first big bash.

They moved to the large sitting room at the front of the house ladened down with the dresses and shoes. Adjoining the sitting room was the dining room, which had a large full length wall mirror on one side which was ideal for checking out each outfit. Noella asked Sarah about Lachie, who was apparently was studying law and came from a well known family. Sarah had met him at party and they hit it off immediately.

"He's gorgeous Mum!"

"I hope I can meet him soon."

"Sure." replied Sarah.

They had been on a couple of dates to the movies and for dinner which Sarah had enjoyed immensely.

They sat on the sofa and sorted the bags of clothes. Noella had brought a spread of different outfits.

"How come your Dad didn't give you some money to buy a new dress?" Noella asked candidly as they laid out the dresses.

"I asked him." Sarah replied. "But he said he was on some sort of economy drive. He got really grumpy and so I decided to ring you, because I know you'd have something classy."

"Thank you. I hope you like one of them."

"I'm sure I will."

Noella had brought a wide and varied spread of outfits. There was a glittering Lurex mini dress. A red skin tight off the shoulder dress. A white conservative medium length with modest hemline and three quarter sleeves. A wild figure hugging leopard skin dress with thigh high hem line and cleavage revealing neckline. Last but not least was a classic medium length black dress with halter neck line, with a vertical slit that revealed a hint of cleavage and a nicely revealing back line that showed off nicely proportioned mount of flesh.

After an hour of dressing and re-dressing the black dress won out.

Sarah looked stunning with an accompanying silver sparkling sky high heels and matching clutch.

"You're gorgeous!" announced Noella as she realised that her "little girl" was now a stunning young woman.

"Thanks Mum!" she said as she kissed her Mum on the cheek. "It looks fantastic."

"I'll give you some money to get your hair done tomorrow so you look just right."

"Great. I'm hope Lachie will be impressed."

"I'm sure he will be."

At that moment Damien walked in from the family room, having come up from the garage after parking his car.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in a terse manner.

"I'm here helping our daughter get ready for an important party tomorrow night as you wouldn't give her money for a dress."

"She's got lots of dresses." he thundered back. "Why didn't you give her money?"

"I frequently buy her clothes. Anyway I pay you $2000 every week to do that."

Damien ignored her explanation.

"You're not making her look like a slut like hear you've been looking recently!"

"Dad!" screamed Sarah in her Mum's defence.

"It's OK Sarah. I think you should leave us for a moment." Sarahanie obeyed her mother's suggestion, heading to her room almost in tears.

"My friend Miles from the Mercedes dealership tell's me you've just bought a $200,000 E500, which I'm guessing is that red thing out the front."

"You're not the only one who can have an expensive car!" Sprayed Noella as her anger sky rocketed.

"But I earn it."

"Is that what you call screwing me over for a million dollars, you cheating bastard!"

"Well I'm not the one screwing a car salesman."

"You're mate Miles should keep his mouth to himself! At least the people I screw are adults unlike you!"

"What are you saying?"

"That new girlfriend of yours is barely out of high school!"

"Who told you that you bitch!"

"I have my sources! Now my mind your own fucking business and look after the kids properly or I'll see you in court."

Damien was stunned at Noella's venom, as he always held the upper hand when they were married. She picked up the clothes and shoes that Sarah didn't need and walked to the family room to get her bag. She called out to Sarah who came down from her bedroom.

"Take care Sarah. Have a great night tomorrow night. Give me a call and let me know how it goes."

"I will."

They walked to the front door and with a kiss Sarah let her out.

Noella sat in the refuge of the car for a couple minutes, her pulse racing, her body filled with anger. Soon she found some composure and dropped the roof on the car as it was still mild and she needed the fresh air around her. She cranked Alanis Morisette's "You Ought Know" on the stereo and glided the car into the street. She yelled the lyrics at the top of her voice. The stress started to seep from her body as she took the long way home along the beach road, a drive she always enjoyed.

Once home, the scotch took another battering as she drank a couple of tumblers, whilst cooking herself mushroom risotto for dinner. It was always one of her favourites. As she cooked, she reflected on what a prick Damien was being. She was thankful that she was now free of his bastardry and was now able to live a life of her own choosing.

Saturday brought a lie in before going to watch Emily play basketball. Thankfully her son Marcus had driven Emily to the basketball stadium, sparing her another confrontation with Damien. She and Marcus had a lovely chat on the sidelines as Emily's team cruised to a 39 to 16 win. Emily was the star of the match, knocking in an easy 14 points. After the match Noella agreed to swap cars with Marcus so that he could have a drive of the new Merc. At first she felt a little nervous, but as she followed him, she could see how carefully he was driving the red machine. They drove to a popular local cafe for celebratory pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice for the kids and bircher muesli and a super strong latte for herself. This made up for the breakfast she had skipped to ensure she made game time. The conversation was bright and fun, interlaced with lots of laughter.

"Mum. That car is awesome!"

"It is beautiful."

"Do you know how many babes I could pick up with a car like that?"

"I'm sure you don't need a fancy car to meet nice girls. But if there is a special girl and a special date. Let me know and you can have a lend. But no drinking!"

"That would be awesome! Of course i wouldn't drink."

After a most pleasant brunch, she kissed the kids goodbye and headed for home, roof down, stereo up!

She spent the afternoon getting ready for her turn to entertain her neighbours the next day. A trip to her favourite bakery for some mini-quiches, cakes and macaroons, was followed by a visit to the florist for some beautiful flowers to brighten up the house. Earlier in the week she had texted each of the women to tell them they had to bring photos of themselves when they were children or teenagers. Dutifully she spent some time searching her photo albums for some embarrassing examples of her own. She hoped that looking each others photos, would be a fun focal point for the afternoon. A treasure trove of sexy clothes and lingerie it wasn't, but she was hoping it would be fun.

Her chores for the soiree' complete, she decided she needed to fix something that she had been feeling guilty about for a couple of weeks. She went up stairs and slipped on a smart black and white patterned dress which she teamed with her new polka dot shoes. She grabbed the maid outfit and YSL heels from the chair in her bedroom, where she had dumped them and made her way downstairs and headed out to Julia's at No. 1. She rang the doorbell, which was soon answered by Julia, who was looking spectacular in a flaming red dress, which featured a plunging neckline and tightly fit waist, highlighting her figure to the max. Her legs were sheathed in sheer silk stockings that lead down to sparkling red monster high heels, that brought Dorothy's Wizard of Oz shoes to Noella's mind.

"Hi darling!" greeted Julia.

"Hi Julia. I've been feeling guilty for weeks about not bringing these back, so I thought I'd duck over quickly to drop them in." she explained as she held up the maid outfit and shoes.

"It's not a problem Ella, but do come in and I'll make you a coffee."

"That would be wonderful." she replied as she followed Julia inside.

"I must say you are looking spectacular for a Saturday afternoon."

"Thank you. I don't normally dress like this for a Saturday afternoon, but my friend Justin? is coming over."

"Well I won't stay long."

"It's OK. Justin's not due for a while.

Julia guided Noella into the family room/kitchen where she made Noella a strong and fragrant latte whilst making a strong cappuccino for herself. They moved to the sitting room where they sat next to each on a long sofa.

'I'm sorry for taking so long for returning the outfit and shoes ." Noella began as the they sat in the room, where a month ago, they had so much fun in their somewhat wild outfits.

"I wouldn't be concerned Noella. you're actually the first to do so."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I still feel guilty because I've worn the YSL shoes a couple of times and enjoyed them so much!"

"Well why don't keep them for a while longer and when you're ready you can bring them back."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. As you know I've got lots of shoes and if they're are giving you pleasure, then that's great."

"Why thank you. That is so generous."

"Ir's my pleasure. I must say I notice you've got a new car."

"Yes. A new Mercedes."

"I saw. It's beautiful!"

"Thank you. I do love it."

"I'm sure yo do!'

They continued to chat and sip their coffee when suddenly the door bell rang.

"That must be Justin. He's early. Just wait here for a moment and I'll let him in."

Shortly Julia escorted a tall but not towering man in his mid forties into the room. He was wearing D & G jeans with a long sleeve violet shirt draped over them. His feet were adorned by Black Converse sneakers without socks. Noella was struck by his restrained good looks and air of easy confidence with which he carried himself. He was of medium build, his body looking strong and firm from regular exercise. As they walked in, he had his left arm around Julia's waist, a slur of of her bright red lipstick on his mouth indicating a firm kiss of welcome at the door. In his right hand he carried two large shopping bags.

"This is Justin." announced Julia. "Justin this is my neighbour Noella.

"Hi Noella. It's nice to meet to you."

"Nice to meet you too." replied Noella standing to greet him.

"Would you like a drink honey?" asked Julia.

"Sure. You know what i like."

"You know I do." she answered in a teasing way.

Noella smiled at the innuendo, which she thought showed a good feeling for each other.

"Justin is going to a have a double JD on the rocks. Would you like something a bit stronger than coffee?

"That would be lovely."

"Some wine?"

"Sure. I'm having champagne or would you like red or white?"

"Champagne would be great."

"Champagne it is!"

Soon they were sitting on the long couch in the sitting room, their drinks in hand. Julia and Justin nestled up against each other at one end and Noella snuggled into a pile of cushions at the other. Noella enjoyed the dance of the champagne spritz on her tongue whilst Julia and Justin clinked glasses before taking a sip.

"How was New York?" asked Julia.

"It was great! I managed to seal a big deal with a huge IT supplier which will double our penetration in the market place."

"What is that you do?" Inquired Noella.

"My company has developed software that integrates a company's on line network, which improves their market presence and their manageability.

"It's all Greek to me." admitted Julia.

"Yes I'll take your word for it Justin." laughed Noella, non the wiser.

"Take my word for it, the type of networking we do is big business."

"I'm sure it is." agreed Noella.

"So you only had time to for business?" asked Julia.

"No." he laughed. "I saw the Knicks at Madison Square Garden and had a couple of lovely dinners with some business associates."

"Sounds nice. Anything else?"

"I did a little shopping."

"Really? Anything for moire?"

"You know I always buy a little something for my beautiful lady."

"Lucky me!" Julia oozed. "So the bags are for me?"

"You know they are." he said as he lifted the first shopping bag from the floor, giving it to Julia who eagerly looked inside to see what Justin had bought her.

"Oh Justin!" she cried as though she had never been through this ritual before, as she pulled a sheer crimson red lace bustier with suspenders, matching panties and red stockings from the bag. Holding the bustier to her front she proclaimed, "I love it!'

Delving again into the bag, Julia pulled out a second outfit. This time it was a black bra and pantie set with ornate white filigree embroidery on the front. There was also a matching black suspender belt and white sheer stockings.