Dressed To Kill Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh!" she moaned. It was definitely pain this time.

As the last of the whip uncoiled from her body, Josh admired the circular red mark coiling around her body. Then he held up the whip handle, display the brass balled end. Smiling he rubbed the ball in a circular motion around her nipples, the cold of the metal making her nipples hard and erect. Next he slid the ball down the length of her torso to the edge of her G-string, which was the only thing protecting her sex. Reaching inside the elastic, he slipped the ball under the flimsy material, moving with a back and forth motion.

Fuck!

With his other hand, he reached forward and ripped the G-string clear off her body. Her white shoes with sparkly heels and bows, were now the only thing adorning her body. Her womanhood now free of any encumbrance, he skilfully manoeuvred the ball to her clit. Gently he rubbed her pleasure centre, before sliding it along the lips of pussy.

Noella moaned. It was definitely pleasure now, although her body was still shaking from fear.

"You like that?'" he asked rhetorically.

Fear prevented words from escaping from her mouth.

As he continued rubbing her pussy with the whip handle, he leaned up close and licked every inch of her breasts, exploring the folds in her cleavage and enjoying the smoothness of her skin.

Slowly Noella's body ceased shaking and she began to enjoy his unusual but sensuous advances.

Mmmmm. That's better!

Completing his exploration of her breasts, Josh slowly worked his tongue down and along her stomach, bestowing small peck like kisses on her skin as he went. Reaching the mound of her sex, he slid his tongue along the crease of inner thigh. He put his hand under her right knee, gently lifting it so that her foot rested on one of the notches in the side of the tree, so that he had clear access to her pussy. He flicked his tongue across her clit, evoking a deep guttural groan from Noella.

"You like?"

"Stop talking and keep licking." she demanded.

He did as he was told, working his tongue hard as he gently eased the brass ball inside her.

"Fuck!" she groaned as any expectation of fear was overtaken by waves of pleasure.

He began to slide the balled handle up down, his tongue continuing exciting her clitoris with obvious effect, her cum began to flow down his chin. Her body shivered with rising orgasm, heightened by the absence of fear.

"Yes you bastard! Yes!" she screamed as orgasm welled through her body, her juices streaming, causing him to wipe his chin clean. As the shaking subsided, he gently removed the whip handle and instead inserted his tongue.

"Mmmmm. Nice. You're good!"

"You ever doubted!" he replied as he stood and released the rope holding her arms allowing her to bringing them down. She enjoyed the release of the strain on them. Taking her hands, he flicked a little lever in the side of the cuffs which caused them to open with a click.

"No key?"

"They're only "play" cuffs." he answered.

"Play cuffs?"

"Well you can't get the real thing without a licence.

Her hands free she gave him a whack in the arm.

"Why am I the only one standing here naked?"

"You're not naked! You're wearing high heel shoes..........and it looks very hot!"

"That's nice of you to notice. Now lose the clothes buddy!"

Obediently he shed all his clothes. She stood there admiring his buff body as more of it came into view..

"That's better!" she announced as she picked up the bull whip. "Now show me your hands."

As he complied to her demands, she wrapped the leather tip of the whip around his wrists, then she quickly put in about six turns before pulling the whip handle to make it tight.

"Ouch!"

"Did I hurt you?" she asked with zero sympathy in her voice. "Maybe it's just the start."

"I didn't hurt you." he pleaded. The was shoe clearly on the other foot as she yanked the whip even tighter.

"But you scared the shit out of me!"

"And I made you come like never before?"

"That you did!" she replied as she dragged her flaming red nails down his chest.

"Do you have to do that?"

"Yes I think so." she confirmed as she slowly slid the tip of her nail on her index finger along the length of his increasingly erect penis. "It mustn't be that unpleasant."

She gave his penis a flick so that it swayed as if in the wind. She continued to maintain tension on his wrists through the bull whip handle. Now she selected another whip from the small basket. This time it was a riding crop.

She gave him a poke in the chest.

"Stand up straight!"

"Ok. Ok! I'll stand up straight."

"You say yes Ma'am!" and she struck the whip against the sex tree with vicious force.

"Yes Ma'am!"

"That's better!" she barked as she enjoyed her new found power.

"Now what are we to do we you?" she asked somewhat rhetorically as she poked him under the chin with the small whip, before inscribing and a long imaginary S down his body, reaching his now quite erect penis.

"Nice dick." she admired as she lifted the thick meat up with end of the riding crop.

"Thank you for noticing." he said somewhat sarcastically.

"Your welcome." she replied as she ran the whip down to his balls, poking each testicle a little indelicately, before running the riding crop between his legs up to his arse where she slid the end back forth.

"You like?"

"I'd "like" it if you were gentle with my balls."

Noella laughed.

"You're worried about having kids?"

"Maybe."

"Well I'll be a little gentler." she said as she knelt down to grasp his cock. Slowly she slid her tongue around its tip.

"Fuck!" he gasped.

"Is it painful?" Noella asked in a phoney caring tone voice.

"You know it's not!"

"Oh it feels good, does it?"

He nodded frantically and so Noella took the end of his cock between her lips and slowly inched down it's length, making it disappear steadily into her mouth. Josh's moans of pleasure intensified as she began to bob her head, her lips oscillating up and down his dick. As her motion intensified she placed the end of the riding crop under his balls.

"Shit Noella! That's incredible!"

"Now can you bend over." she siad in an inviting voice, as she stood, her slender nakedness, highlighted by her sparking bowed shoes. Obediently he bent over a shelf on the side of the tree. Teasingly she slid the riding crop down the ridge of his spine before sliding it back between his legs and tickling his balls, before running it up the under side of his very rigid pole. Suddenly she withdrew the whip in one quick motion, drawing it up to shoulder height she snapped it down on Josh's buttock with a mighty crack.

"Yow!" he screeched. A long stream of cum sailed from the end of his penis.

"You like it!" laughed Noella as she brandished the riding crop in a menacing manner.

"Please! Don't hit me." he pleaded.

"Truce?" she asked.

"Truce?" he agreed.

"Maybe I should be nice to you now." she announced, as she unwound the bull whip from his wrists. Once free he reached over and gently grasped the back of Noella's head, he pulled her mouth to his and they engaged in along and luxuriating kiss.

Mmmm. Delicious!

As their lips parted she gently pushed his back up against the side of the sex tree. A shelf like edge ran around three sides, the exception was the edge where the trunk of the tree sprouted. On this side, the ledge formed a U shaped that accommodated Josh's butt nicely. Bending her knees, Noella slowly slid her tongue down his body, taking a detour around his nipples before reaching his hard dick. With care and attention, she licked every inch of his good size cock which was followed by a serious sucking of his balls. A continuous deep groan emitted from Josh's mouth.

Soon she returned to his long rod to give it several long strokes with her mouth before standing. She was now only a few centimetres in front of him, his cock in hand.

"Good?"

"Wonderful!"

"Good!"

She reached to a notch in the tree to one side his head.

"What are you doing?"

"Patience my love."

Now she placed her right foot, heels still in place, on the shelf. Pulling herself up she placed her left shoe on the shelf on the other side of his body. She found a finger hold for her left hand so that she now towered over Josh.

"I hope you know what you doing." he observed as he allowed himself to have a squeeze her breasts, which were swaying in the air above his head.

"Trust me." she suggested as she found lower finger holds which at about Josh's shoulder height. Slowly she lowered her weight as she her pussy hovered directly above Josh's rock hard penis.

"Clever!" he said as Noella's dripping sex nestled on top of his cock.

"Fucking hell!" he moaned.

Gently she flexed her knees so that her gently bounced on the top of his cock.

"You're a fucking tease Noella!"

"Really?' she replied innocently as she continued to excite his pole.

"Can't you just fuck me?" he asked as he grasped her hips, attempting to force her down onto his cock.

"I could. But this is more fun." she replied cheekily.

Steadily she allowed his thick dick, progressively taking a little more before suddenly sliding all the way down his cock.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed as she sat on his pole as if impaled.

Slowly, using the leverage of the finger holds she drew her self up the length of his shaft.

"Ooooooooooooooooh." she sighed as she enjoyed his fine penis.

"Yes!" he screamed, grasping her buttocks with hands.

Lifting herself with hands and pushing with her feet Noella began to grind his cock with a twisting up and down motion.

I'm loving this!

Steadily her rhythm increased and her nerves began to tingle as the genesis of orgasm began to re-ignite again..

"Oh yes!" she sighed as she absorbed the wholeness of his manhood, Josh grunting with each stroke. As the intensity of her climax began to build she stood up releasing his shaft.

"What the fuck!" he cried.

"Relax babe." she said as she turned around so that she was now facing the same direction as Josh. Again she descended onto his erect penis, although not so slowly this time.

Great cock!

She wiggled her pussy a little, sending wild sensations up Josh's pole. She suddenly realised that there was a full length mirror, obviously strategically placed, on the opposite wall. She could clearly see herself with Josh's cock deep inside her.

"Holy fuck! Can you see that!"

"What?" he asked

"The mirror!" she pointed.

He moved his head to one side so that he could see past Noella's head.

"Jesus!" he cursed. "It's like our own porn movie!"

He pushed with his hips so that they could both see his cock moving inside her pussy.

"Jeanette is one kinky bitch!" he exclaimed as he enjoyed the sight of the fusion of their sexes. He clamped his hands over her breasts as if he was a bra.

"i'm supporting you!" he laughed as pushed her full breasts upwards.

Pushing on her feet, she began to rise and fall with a slow but definite rhythm.

"Oooooh!" she groaned a whirlpool of pleasure twisting through her body as they both watched their sexual connection in the large mirror. Josh's urged her pneumatic motion as he lifted her breasts up and down. She spiced her up and down motion with delicious gyrating twists.

"Yes Noella. Yes! Fuck me!" he cried as the intensity of her action increased so as to be like a sledgehammer. The slap of their flesh echoing through in the room.

My God!

Orgasm now exploded through her body like a wild lightning storm.

"Fucking hell!" she cried as her body shook violently. "Yes Josh! Yes."

"Shit!" Josh joined in the swearing, as they were both of overwhelmed by incredible sensations of surging pleasure, their pulsing actions grew ever urgently as their climaxes reached an amazing crescendo.

Noella's frantic pumping slowed to a stop. She now sat on his still hard dick, even though it had released another load of cum, heaving and panting from their frantic fornication.

Gently he placed his hand under her chin and gently manoeuvred her her lips back to his planting his lips on hers for a long languid kiss.

"My God Noella! What was that?" he asked, his chest still heaving as he gasped for air.

"That's what I call sex!" she laughed as they exchanged quick but sensuous pecks on each other lips.

"That it was!" he laughed.

They sat there for a few moments as they quickly recovered from their exquisite exertion before Noella stood, releasing Josh's still rigid cock.

"What are you? Some kind of iron man?"

"Just call me iron dick!' he laughed.

She gave it a playful flick before again sinking to her knees and giving the tip a generous lick.

"So what are we going to do now?" she asked wistfully as she slid the whole shaft into her mouth.

"That is so good!" he sighed.

Noella took that as a green light to increase the intensity of her work. She mixed long deep strokes with quick tip sucking and licking.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Mark cried as orgasm ran over his penis like an out of control train.

"Ah!" he cried as Noella instinctively released his rod from her mouth as his cum streamed from his cock. Noella aimed the stream at her fabulous tits, which were soon covered in the creamy substance.

Still holding the dick she gave it a gentle lick.

"No 'iron dick' now!" she laughed as the flaccid penis drooped in her hand.

"Well it can't stay up forever." he chuckled.

"No I guess it can't. Can you excuse for a moment? I'm just going to clean up this mess you made." she said as she headed for the bathroom.

"Ok." he grinned.

A couple of minutes later she returned from the bathroom all fresh and breezy, still looking stunning in just the pair of white shoes with sparkly heels. Josh was already dressed.

"That was quick!"

"I have a breakfast meeting." he advised

"On a Sunday?"

"Yep! Even on a Sunday!"

"You live nearby don't you?" he asked.

"Next door in fact."

"Would you like me to walk you home."

"Sure, but can you be a darling and pass me dress? Can't really go home looking like this, can I?"

"I don't know. Looks great from where I am standing."

"Get me my dress you pervert!" she demanded, as she gave him another playful whack on the arm.

Dutifully he reached up to the top of the sex tree and rescued her dress, passing it to her. She quickly pulled it over her body. She wiggled her taut body to smooth out all the wrinkles and ensure the critical bits of her body were covered.

"Still looks awesome." he admired. "Ready?"

"Ready." she replied as she fluffed her hair which had been flattened by pulling the dress over her head.

He took her hand and they headed down stairs as if a couple. They made their way past the family room which was still jumping with writhing bodies in all matter of sexual contortion. Harji was standing in the middle of the room, a curvaceous blonde impaled on his large black cock. Her arms around his neck, her hips working furiously ensuring their maximum pleasure. In the corner of the room on a large sofa their was tangle of arms and legs, Noella could discern the shapes of Jeanette and Steph enjoying the pleasures of two other women.

Pretty wild! Tick orgy off the bucket list!

Josh and Noella made their way out the front door and down the front path, taking a left turn at the end of the path and then onto Noella's. At the front door of Noella's townhouse Josh grabbed her firmly around her waste and kissed her passion.

"It's been an amazing night." he said with conviction.

"That it has!" she agreed as she lent over to the pot plant that sat next to the door and found the spare key.

"We'll meet again?" she asked.

"Definitely!"

They joined in another passionate kiss before Noella put the key in the lock and made her way into the docile world of her home.