Dressed To Kill Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

She swivelled her hips back and forth as she accommodated the whole of Mark's shaft.

"Fuck!" he cried.

Noella took the opportunity, as Julia paused on the cock, to step onto the coffee table. Facing Julia she placed her feet either side of Mark's head. Like Julia before her, she flexed her knees and so planted her pussy on Mark's face. Eagerly he feasted on her sex as Julia began to rise and fall on his long thick dick.

"Oh Mark! You are magnificent!" groaned Julia.

"And so are you!" he replied, his answered muffled as mouth was deep in Noella's pussy.

.

Julia began to urgently pump up and down on Mark's cock. Her face contorting with passion as she sated her appetite for his thick meat.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Fuck me!"

The seeds of pleasure rose from deep within her as climatic joy overwhelmed her, as she frantically drove his cock into her dripping pussy orgasm coursing through her body like electricity.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, as she eventually paused from her frenetic fucking, her chest heaving from her vigorous effort .

She sat there for a moment to compose her self, Marks rigid penis still deep within her.

"Fuck........I think it's your turn Noella." she panted as she slowly stood, releasing Mark's cock. Noella also stood.

I'm ready!" she announced as stepped off the coffee table, her breasts bouncing with her steps.

"Sit up big boy!" she commanded as she walked around to the end of the table. Placing one foot either side of Mark's hips, she then placed her hands around his neck, allowing her to lower herself onto his cock. Teasingly she bounced on the tip.

"You've haven't changed have you?" Mark observed. "Always the tease!"

"No teasing. Just maximum pleasure." she answered.

"It's fucking awesome!"

Just as he finished his words, Noella dropped down to encompass the whole of his cock.

"Fuck!" he cried.

Using her grip around Mark's neck as leverage and her planted feet as a fulcrum her body was cantilevered over the edge of the table. Flexing her knees she glided along his stiff cock.

Fucking wonderful.

"Oh Mark!" she groaned, her sex wet from Mark's eager and sensual tongue, she easily accommodated his thick meat.

Julia sat on the couch, a finger deep inside her as she watched Noella slip easily up and down the firm mast. At first her rhythm was steady and firm before slowing to a staccato type motion, pausing at the top and bottom of each stroke.

"Holy fuck Noella!'" he cried.

Noella merely groaned in response as she concentrated on her sensual work. She then changed to a mixture of feathering his tip with delicate short strokes and a deep hip grinding motion.

"Shit! Noella! You'll make me come doing that!"

"Isn't that the idea!"

Seeming to wanting to take control Mark grasped her firmly around the waste before standing, Noella was now suspended above the floor, skewered on Mark's cock. Industriously he replaced Noella's varied motion with powerful stroking as he stood in the middle of the room,

"Come on Mark! Fuck me!" she demanded.

This spurred him onto long energetic action. Hanging on for the ride, Noella matched his rhythm with own hip action. The slapping of their naked flesh echoed through the room with each mutual thrust and their grunts of pleasure grew inexorably in volume.

Then Mark turned towards the couch. Noella still pumping his cock. He lay her on her back on the couch, it's support of her body gave Mark extra purchase for a piston like pumping of Noella's pussy. Mark vigorously exerted his full strength as his thrusting reached a crescendo.

'Yes Mark! Yes!" she cried.

Julia watched on from her vantage point, Mark and Noella's passionate action spurring her on to increase the intensity of her personal pleasuring. She groaned deeply as sweet orgasm again overtook her body.

Mark grunted deeply, it being apparent he was soon to reach the peak of his ecstasy. Noella once again dug her fiery red nails into the flesh of his back as orgasm exploded through their bodies.

Mark delivered his final strokes with vigour and power as Noella deliriously spasmed in orgasm, her screams of delight drowning out Marks guttural groans as his cock exploded, releasing its creamy load.

Mark collapsed on top of Noella exhausted from his joyful exertion. Noella reached up to kiss his lips, her body tingling from her meteoric orgasm.

"Holy fuck!" she proclaimed.

"A holy fuck it was!" agreed Julia as she leaned forward from her position on the couch to deliver sensuous kisses to both Mark and Julia.

For a couple of minutes they lay their recovering from the delightful exertion. Then Noella got them drinks, champagne for girls, scotch for the boy as they headed outside to the warm spa.

The spa was snuggled in an enclosed area between the glass wall of Noella's family room and the abutting side wall of Julia's townhouse. The spa, which was round in shape, was sunk into the ground and was surrounded by artificial turf. There were two reclining sun lounges and a round table and chairs which had a folded sun umbrella spiked through the hole in its centre.

Noella removed the floating cover from the spa to reveal a bubbling pool of hot water. As they stepped into the warm water, Mark's penis was already hard through Julia's gentle attention. He sat on the seat that ran around edge of the spa, Noella and Julia each taking a seat on each side of him.

Soon they were entangled in a wild tryst with Noella again impaled on Mark's thick cock as he sat on the edge of the spa, swivelling her hips were vigour. As she greedily consumed his long rod, Julia stood on the ledge that was the seat of the spa, so that her breasts were at Mark's mouth height, allowing her to feed him her nipple, on which he feasted voraciously. She swooned at the sensation, her nipple hardening and her body tingling with joy.

Noella's action became more urgent as bliss surged through her body,causing involuntary squeals of pleasure to escape from her mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as she convulsed with ecstasy. "Oh my God." she sighed as she joyfully collapsed.

"I think it's your turn." she said to Julia as she gingerly lifted herself off Mark's cock, which was still obediently standing to intention.

Julia placed one knee on the spa edge and balanced herself with her other foot plated on the spa ledge so that she kneeling over the edge, her pussy sitting at perfect height for Mark to enter.

"Come on Mark." she commanded.

Mark didn't need a second request, as she waited in anticipation of his thick wad. Standing behind her eased himself inside her, as she gently assisted by reaching back between her legs. She gasped as his largeness.

"Oh yes Mark."

Grasping her buttocks with each hand, he began long easy strokes, delighting at the pleasure of her moistness. Gradually he increased his intensity as Julia moved to meet his motion. Noella sat on the edge of the spa, recovering from her exertion, watching the passion play out in front of her.

Steadily their urgency escalated as they became overcome by their mutual pleasure.

"Come on! Fuck me!" she urged.

Mark's grip on her butt tightened as drove his cock with force as he thrust urgently into his lover.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed as orgasm erupted within her.

"Yes Julia! Yes!" He cried as ecstasy exploded through his body.

They stood there connected for a moment before he put his hands around her slim waist lifting from the edge of the pool and carrying her gently as he sat on the ledge of the spa, Julia sitting neatly on his lap as they regained their breath.

He bent down to kiss her passionately and Noella slid over to give sensuous kisses to their lips.

An hour later they emerged from from the spa, their bodies massaged by a tirade of warm bubbles, feeling luxuriated by a combination of hot sex, hot water and alcohol. Inside they redressed and exchanged passion filled kisses as Julia returned to her own townhouse and Mark got into his silver Benz and drove into the darkness.

Noella had a quick snack of toasted cheese on toast and prepared for bed, her head spinning with the events of the day.

What a ride it has been this weekend! I am the "new" Noella!.......... Is this the ride I want to take?

She lay her tired and sated body into the comfort of her bed and was soon asleep.

12