Dressed To Kill Ch. 11

Story Info
Noella goes shopping and receives special customer service!
3.4k words
4.67
22.3k
4
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologise for the delay in posting this, but a recent death in my family and then an extended stay in hospital after an emergency operation, has made it difficult to complete the chapter. I hope you find it worth the wait!

Best regards,

Gray

Chapter 11

Noella had set her alarm early so that she could make an early call to Steve and so by 8am she was up and dressed in jeans and lacy top with some fire red heels, breakfasted and on the phone. The weekend now seemed like a dream and she stilled couldn't believe how things had evolved.

My God....did I really do that? My God it all seemed like a wild ride where I had no control!

"Hi Steve. Sorry for ringing you so early but I have a problem."

She went onto to detail the whole Marcus and Damien scenario. Steve listened intently and registered his concern at Damien's action of changing trustees and was worried about the security of the funds in the trust. He told Noella that because he was her lawyer he couldn't represent Marcus, but he told her that he would ask an old friend of his from Law school, Martin Stevenson, to look after Marcus's interest.

"You're sure he'll take care of Marcus? Damien is really putting him under the pump."

"I trust him emphatically." he told Noella.

"Martin is an old friend and an amazing lawyer and he will ensure Marcus and the trust are protected 100%."

"Don't worry Noella. We've handled Damien before and we'll handle him again."

"Great. That makes me feel better.Thank you Steven."

He took Marcus's mobile number to pass onto Martin so that he could arrange a meeting to discuss the situation.

Steve then went onto tell her that they had found some information about Manta Pty Ltd and it seemed that it's ownership was hidden beneath many layers of holding companies but he was confident that they were close discovering who was ultimately behind the company.

"But I've saved the best news for last!" he revealed. "We'll have the car back for you on Wednesday."

"Wooohooo!" she squealed. "I'll have my baby back!"

"I thought that would make you happy!"

"Again. Thank you. You're amazing!'

"I know." he chuckled. "See you in the office Wednesday."

"See you Wednesday." With that she hung up the phone feeling much relieved and a little burst oh happiness lifted her up. She then dialled Marcus to tell him that Steve was going arrange a meeting with Martin and himself to sort out the issues with the trust. Marcus was relieved and promised he would ring Noella after the meeting.

Then she rang Jodie with the good news about her car and asked her to thank Paul for the lend of the car and that she would return it some time on Wednesday.

Now how can I thank them?..... What would be unique?

She turned to her coffee machine and watched as it delivered its magical coffee elixir a light bulb went off in her head.

Could I do that?......Is that appropriate? She did seem to like what Suzie had borrowed from Julia!

She sat at the kitchen counter with favourite mug full to the brim with a strong latte'.

Why not? Why be timid?

Noella was just fleshing out her plan in her head when her I-Phones beeper echoed through the kitchen. Reaching over to the end of the bench where it lay, she picked it up, and after unlocking the password saw it was a message from an unknown number. Warily she clicked on the message which opened instantaneously. It was from Josh!

"Hi Babe! Got ur numbr from Jeanette. Thank u for a fucking orsum nite! Lol!!!!!! Can we catch up?

Noella's thoughts flashed back to Saturday night and the "sex tree" and she could feel desire flashing through her body.

Don't have time for this right now.

"Maybe?"she typed quickly.

She went back upstairs to do her teeth, makeup and hair. She passed inspection in the big mirror and headed back down stairs, collecting her red clutch and phone on her way to the garage and the little Mazda 2 that looked sweet but totally out of place in her garage. She jumped in and punted it up the steep drive in a flurry of engine revs.

Dior sun glasses on and looking good, she headed for a little shop in Ormond, which was the next suburb over, that she had read about in the local paper. She was hoping to find something unique for Jodie. Something that would express her appreciation for the loan of the cute little red car. She had already decided a bottle of single malt scotch would do the trick for Paul

Ten minutes later she was parking the car out the front of a little group of vibrant shops. Pushing the button on the key the Mazda locked with a bleep. Noella strolled passed cute cafes , high end fashion shops and one exquisite jewellery shop where she drooled at a magnificent ruby and diamond ring.

Behave Noella! You're here for Jodie. The ring can happen another day!

Next to the jewellery shop was a little shop all decked out in the red, white and blue of the French flag. A signed proclaimed, "La Boutique De L'Amour!"

Shop of Love! This could be interesting!

The shop window was filled with mannequins dressed in all manner of skimpy lingerie the like of which Noella had never seen before. Sassy, revealing, classic, sexy, floral, bright, vibrant, black. They were all there.

Looks perfect! This will be ideal!

After spending a minute admiring the window Noella moved to the doorway which was guarded by two fake standard poodles with diamante collars.

Cute!

The inside of the store was like a slice of Paris with murals of different parts on of the city. Cafes on the Champs Elysees, the Eiffel tower, Arc De Triumph, the Seine and Notre Dame. In front of each mural were racks of the stores specialty high end lingerie. To the right there were three small blue and white striped tent like structures which apparently served as the dressing rooms.

As Noella made it to the centre of the store a voice came from doorway.

"Bonjour!"

The feminine voice was unmistakably French.

"Bonjour." replied Noella as she gave thanks to high school French.

As the voice's owner appeared from the shadow, Noella could see an elegant and curvaceous figure dressed in a tight red and white horizontally striped top, black figure hugging pencil line skirt, black fishnet stockings and savage black stiletto heeled shoes. Very Parisienne.

"Can I help?"

"I hope so. I hope so. I am looking for a present for a special friend."

"I'm sure I can help. What does he like?" her French accent making everything sound so beautiful and lyrical.

"No, no, no! You don't understand. It's a lady."

"Oh! You like the ladies! No problem. We can help."

"No, no, no! You don't understand! She is a friend! Not a lover."

"Oh a friend." replied the French woman, still not really understanding.

"Yes! She is one of my best friends." explained Noella. "She and her husband leant me a car after mine was stolen. I want to say thank you!"

"You want something to wear for them both.....you have a menage au trois?"

"No, no, no! I want to buy her something for her to wear for husband."

"They are not your lovers?"

"No!"

"You want something sexy for her?"

"Yes!"

"Sacre' bleu!" she cried. "Ok, something sexy for the friend. Bra and pantie? Suspenders? Corset? Body stocking? Cat suit? Stockings?"

"Corset maybe."

The sales lady who was a little taller than Noella walked over to a rack of lingerie which was in front of the Champs Elysees and started pulling clothing off rack.

"Red? Black? Floral? Leather? Latex?" she announced as she held a sample each style.

"I think classic black. Maybe hot pink.... and........floral."

"Oui. Noir, pink and les fleurs." she confirmed as she whipped a number items from the racks.

"Are you going try them on for her?"

"Do you think I should?"

"You want her to be sexy?"

'Of course."

"Then Madam should try." she advised with a rather severe firmness."We will use number one."

She guide Noella to the first little tent and ushered her inside where a chaise lounge sat along one side and an antique looking chair sat in a corner opposite, with mirrors running along the two side and rear walls.

"My name is Justine." she announced as dropped the pile of lingerie on the chaise lounge.

"Hello Justine. My name is Noella."

"That is French? Non?"

"Yes it is French."

"Very good. Which one would you like to try first?" Justine asked, seeming to soften after learning of Noella's French name.

"I think the floral is pretty, so I think I will try that first."

"Ma oui. Little roses or petit fleurs."

"Roses I think."

"Oui." agreed Justine as she rustled through the pile of clothes to pull out a white corset with little red roses all over it. "Here we are."

She passed the corset to Noella.

"I leave you for a moment. Would you like me to get some stockings to try?"

"That would be lovely."

Justine left through the flap like door and Noella started to get changed. Soon she was standing in front of the mirrored walls,the effect was stunning. The corset framed her breasts, emphasising their size and shape.

Looks great! Might even have this one for myself!

Justine returned with some white fishnet stockings in hand.

"You look superbe'." her French accent sounding beautifully melodic.

"Thank you." replied Noella as she bunched up a stocking and fitted over her foot before sliding easily up her leg to attach it to the suspender clasp that hung from the corset, Justine appearing to watch with great interest. Noella did the same with second stocking before sliding on her red stilettos. She stood in front of the full length mirror on the back of the room.

Definitely going to get this one for me!

"C'est Magnifique!" exclaimed Justine as she looked Noella up and down admiringly.

"Can I try the pink one?"

"Of course." replied Justine as she found the hot pink corset in the pile.

In a few minutes she was again standing in front of the mirror, the fluro pink semi-sheer corset highlighting Noella's tight figure, with skin tone sheer stockings set the whole thing off.

"Ooh la la! Madame likes?" exclaimed Justine as stood behind Noella adjusting the corset fasteners before running her hand down Noella's back and down her ass.

What was that!

"Madame likes! Perfect for your friend?"

"Excellent! Will Madam being trying the black?" and she held up a black corset.

"Why not! We're on a roll."

Noella began shedding the exotic pink corset.

"I will get some more stockings to match."

"Great." replied Noella as she slipped on the black corset and lacy briefs. The lace bodice of the corset was etched with a floral design, the cups holding her breasts were sheer, with the pattern continuing to trace a pattern over her skin, giving an alluring effect, her nipples peaking out from beneath the flowery pattern. Whilst she waited for Justine to return she noticed in a corner, two pairs of high heeled shoes that had seemingly been left, after being tried on by a previous customer. One pair was white paten leather with chrome spike heels. The other were a beautifully curvaceous pair with tiny black sparkling sequins allover. Noella picked up the sexy black heels.

Hmm. Love them! Might have to steal these!

At that moment Justine returned with a bundle of black stockings in hand. The bundle looked rather bulky for stockings, but Noella didn't give it a thought.

"You try these." she commanded curtly as she pulled a pair of semi-sheer seamed black stockings from the bundle. Noella obediently pulled on the stockings, snapping them into the suspenders that dangled from corset. She then slipped on the sequinned shoes before inspecting the result in the mirror.

Yes! I love it. This one is for Noella.

"Tres' magnifique!" exclaimed Justine as she again stood behind her to get the best view of Noella's outfit.

There it is again!

This time the contact was not a mere brushing of skin. It was a cupping of her arse cheek, with a gentle squeeze.

"Madame is very beautiful.' sighed Justine as should stood only inches behind back. "Your derrière is tres fantastique!"

All of a sudden Justine's slender hand with black polished nails, reached from behind to cup Noella's right breast.

Holy fuck! I don't believe it!

"Thank you for noticing." replied Noella somewhat formally, frozen to the spot not really knowing how to respond.

Soon Justine's right hand joined the left, fondling Noella's nipples through the sheer bodice. Pleasure started to seep into Noella's body, releasing her from her frozen state. A low groan escaping from her lips.

This encouraged Justine to be bolder as she leaned over to slide he tongue around the edge of Noella's ear. Noella's skin burning from the contact.

"I want to lick your nipples." disclosed Justine as she gently turned Noella to face her.

Placing her fingers on the top of the bodice. She gently slid it down a little so Noella's breasts were now exposed. She lowered her mouth and flicked the tip of the right nipple with her tongue before turning her attention to the left , which quickly joined the right nipple in becoming hard and erect. Satisfied that her work there was done, she lifted her mouth to place her lips sensuously on Noella's. Delicately her tongue danced with Noella's, the heat of desire rising within Noella.

Wow! Tastes like cayenne pepper! Not cherry chap stick. Holy shit! She is sizzling!

They stood their for a minute tangling and untangling their tongues.

"Should I kiss your breasts?" asked Noella.

Before she knew it, Justine had removed her top to reveal a low cut red bra with white embroidered flowers.

"Vite! Vite!" urged Justine.

The bra barely covered her nipples and so Noella peeled the bra down to expose Justine's firm pert breast. As she sucked the first nipple an almost growling sound escaped from Justine's mouth.

"Oui! Oui!"

Noella shifted her mouth to the other breast and grasped the released nipple between her forefinger.

She is amazingly delicious!

Justine' s body quivered each time Noella touched her skin. Justine fairly ripped her blouse from her body as Noella searched every detail of her breasts. The bumps of her nipples and the folds of the her skin.

My God! She is incredible.

Justine then wriggled out her of tight black skirt to reveal the hold up fishnet stockings and a diaphanous black G-String. Free of the constraints of her clothes she now guided Noella to the chaise lounge. As Noella stood with her back to the elaborate piece of furniture she went to sit as she thought Justine had wanted.

"Non, non!" Instructed Justine as she gently clasped Noella's left thigh, guiding Noella to rest the glittering heeled shoe on the chaise lounge. Justine now traced her tongue around Noella's nipples before tracing a weaving line down the length of Noella's body. Noella shivered at the silky contact as Justine reached her desired destination, which lay between Noella's thighs. She slid the lacy briefs down Noella's legs and gently prised Noella's lissome legs apart.

"Magnifique!" she exclaimed as she delicately traced Noella's tightly trimmed mound with her fore finger before dipping her tongue into the honeypot of pleasure.

"Mmmmm." moaned Noella.

Justine's lively tongue now deftly explored the crevices and folds of Noella's thighs and lips, teasing and probing for the places of deepest pleasure.

Justine abruptly paused her delicious work as she turned as she to sit on the floor with her back to the chaise lounge. She leaned her head back so that it rested on the lounge.

"Bend your knees." she commanded in her elegant French accent. Noella immediately obeyed, flexing the her knees so her pussy again came in contact with Justine's busy tongue. Expertly Justine flickered at Noella's clit.

"Holy shit!" Noella groaned.

Reaching up a little Justine slid her pointed tongue inside Noella.

"My God Justine!" Noella cried as Justine reached up to caress Noella's clit with her finger, as she continued penetrate Noella's sex with her tongue.

"Fuck Justine! I'm going to come!" cried Noella. Justine increased the speed of her tongue and finger, Noella's body shaking with desire as ecstasy rippled through her body.

"Tres magnifique!" observed Justine as Noella stood for a still for a moment as she recovered from her Justine's pleasuring.

"You fuck me now?" she asked she removed her G-string to reveal a Brazilianed pussy. She stood to find the pile of stockings from which she pulled an enormous black dildo that she had apparently secreted amongst the stockings she had gathered from outside.

"That is huge!" Laughed Noella.

I'll like it big." advised Justine as she moved to lie the length of the chaise lounge. "You sit on my face and fuck me."

Noella, understanding what Justine wanted, stood next to Justine's face before stepping with her left foot, still adorned by the sequinned black shoe, over Justine's head to secure a foot hold on chaise, the other foot still grounded on the floor. Taking the huge rubber cock from Justine, she lowered herself so that she was kneeling on the chaise lounge, stretching forward so her face was now hovering above Justine's sweet sex. She felt the delicate touch of Justine's tongue again searching to give her pleasure.

She paused for a moment, distracted by the gorgeous sensations that again began to swirl through her body. She slid the black monster along the lips of Justine's sex, causing them to part just slightly before she deftly sought to plunge the big rod into Justine's eager pussy.

"Ooooooh.!" gasped Justine as Noella gently searched deeper and deeper before sliding it out and over Justine's clit with several up and down motions.

"Oh fuck. Oui,oui!" she moaned as Noella quickened her motion, before again inserting the monster cock into Justine's eagerly awaiting pussy.

Noella developed a steady rhythm as Justine rewarded her with lively pleasuring of her clit. Together they gasped and groaned, their mutual bliss growing with each stroke and flutter of tongue.

"Yes Justine! Yes!" Noella cried as she drove the black cock with increasing intensity as she searched to tip Justine over the orgasmic cliff, her body quivering as the tide of orgasm coursed through her body, squeals of joy escaping from her lips. This interrupted her diligent stimulation of Noella's sex. Teetering on the precipice of delight, Noella applied her finger vigorously to allow her to fall over the delicious edge, causing her to emit sighs of satisfaction from deep within.

After the swell of desire had subsided, Justine sat upright and leant across to apply a sensuous kiss to Noella's lips.

"Merci beacoup!" she exclaimed. "You are truly fantastique!"

"So are you." replied Noella as returned Justine's thanks with another kiss. She almost had to shake her head to clear it, as the whole encounter seemed as if she was in a dream.

Whilst Noella got dressed, Justine stood at the counter in all her gorgeous nakedness, gift wrapping the hit pink corset and knickers, for Jodie, throwing in some matching sheer stockings for free. She then wrapped the floral and black sets in pink tissue paper before placing them in carry bags and presented them to Noella.

"These are for you, no charge, my beautiful lover." And she gave Noella a luscious kiss on the lips.

Noella felt surreal as she walked out of the shop with three red, white and blue carry bags of beautiful lingerie. She wondered whether anybody could possibly have guessed what had just taken place in the pretty little boutique. As she turned to open the car, she noticed that there was a back in one hour sign stuck to the door.

So that's why we weren't interrupted!.......Two corsets for Noella. One for Jodie! Lucky Noella!

12