Dressed To Kill Ch. 13

Story Info
A quiet picnic turns into an afternoon to remember!
2.5k words
4.28
12.6k
2
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noella waited at the kitchen bench doodling around on her I-pad as she waited for Josh to arrive to pick her up for the picnic. Thinking it was likely to be cold. she was dressed in jeans, blouse, blazer, big wrap around scarf and her favourite pair of black knee high boots.

No way I'm going to freeze today!

From outside she heard a squawky little horn.

Must be Josh!

She picked up one her favourite Louis Vuitton bags and walked out the front. When she saw Josh she turned around and started walking back inside.

"Where are you going?" came a muffled a voice.

"You're joking aren't you?" she laughed.

"What's wrong?" asked the muffled voice. It was Josh who removed his motorcycle helmet as he dismounted his gleaming Harley Davidson, wearing jeans and a black monogrammed Harley jacket..

"If you think I'm some sort of "bikie bitch" then you're totally wrong!" she called as she continued to walk back inside.

"Stop!" he pleaded. "Don't go inside. All my other girls have loved my bike."

"Well I'm not an other and I'm not a girl!" she fairly spat.

"Okay! Okay. I made a mistake not asking you. Is there some way around this?"

"I'm thinking probably not!"

"Common Noella. Give a man a break."

"Well if you ask nicely I'll let you take my car."

"Please Noella. Can we take you your car? I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Alright. We can take my car. But you're driving. I don't drive on my own dates." she told him emphatically as she made him squirm a little more.

She went inside to bring the car up from the garage whilst Josh put his bike on the front porch of the house and locked it up. His jaw dropped as Noella pulled up in the red Mercedes with its top down, in front of the house.

"This is your car?" he half stuttered.

"I told you I wasn't ordinary?" she laughed.

"It's certainly beautiful....and you're happy for me to drive."

"Of course. I know you'll take care of it."

"That I will."

They toured down the Nepean Highway with the top down but the windows up, on a remarkably sunny day for May. Josh smiled as he enjoyed driving and Noella kept the music flow from the sound system.

Just before Dromana they turned off, taking the road to Red Hill and the Mercedes showed its true credentials as it swept easily around the winding roads up to Red Hill village where they stopped at the General Store.

"I'll just be a minute." he said "I've just got to pick up lunch."

"I was wondering what was going to happen," said Noella as she waited patiently in the car for Josh. He soon came back with an enormous box which contained their picnic lunch.

"How were you going to carry that on the motor bike?" she giggled.

"I don't know." Josh replied honestly. "I didn't think it would be this big! Lucky we did bring the car! Now, there's a couple of wineries just down the road here. I thought we could go and have a taste. Maybe buy a couple of bottles.

"Sounds good." Noella replied.

They spent the next hour visiting the Red Hill Winery and the quirkily named Ten Minutes By Tractor where they tasted some great wine. Noella bought a case of Chardonnay and a case of Pinot Noir. Josh bought some Pinot for them to have with their lunch. Noella looked wistfully at the beautiful vineyard restaurants as drove off for the mystery destination. Noella hoped Josh had planned this better than he had the motor bike and picnic lunch!

They swept down the road towards Somers on Western Port Bay.

"I hope you know where your going?"

"This I have sorted." he smiled as they toured along the narrow ti-tree lined road that was the main drag of Somers. They trundled past people walking and riding bikes, who were enjoying the unseasonably good weather for May.

"I hope you know where you're going." she reiterated.

"Have faith." he smiled as they drove right to the end of the road and turned right down and even narrower road before he carefully steered the car onto a little dirt road.

"Where are we?"

"We are nearly there." he announced as he put the left hand indicator on and pulled into a driveway that was closed off by a roller door, set at one end of a long two metre high wooden fence. Josh pulled out a bunch of keys from his pocked and flicked a small switch that set the roller door rising upwards which revealed a double carport, Josh drove in and the roller door closed behind them.

In front of them she could see a large timber house surrounded by trees with the water of Western Port Bay glinting behind them.

"Wow! This is something!" she observed.

"Welcome to the family beach house." he grinned.

Josh collected the picnic hamper and Noella grabbed two bottles of wine and they went inside.

It was a large house on three levels with soaring ceilings and every conceivable mod con.

"It has three levels," he told her. "Mum and Dad built it for the family. They have the top level with a guest wing. Second level for families and the third level is the bunk house for teenage rat bags and hangers on."

"It is amazing!"

"We've hand some good times here." he confessed. "Now come out here and have a look."

He guided her to the rear of the house where there was a whole glass wall that led to a timber deck. He slid open a glass door and they walked out onto the deck which had a full panoramic view of the bay and Phillip Island. There was a large table with folded sun shade at one end and a spa pool with two sun lounges nearby, at the other end.

"That is some view." she gasped as they leant against the wooden railing. "and there's a lap pool on the next level and there is a path to the beach!"

"It has everything this house." he smiled. "Now would you like some lunch?"

"Yes please!" I'm famished."

They sat at the table after Josh cranked up the sun shade and broke open the picnic hamper. There were little quiches, sandwiches, cold meats, salads and a whole lot more.

"There's enough for six people!" she advised.

"I didn't want you to go hungry." he replied as he poured some Pinot into glasses and they began too devour the delicious food.

"There's something I have to tell you." he announced solemnly.

"What's wrong. You sound sad."

"I'm going to London next week."

"Why?" asked a surprised Noella.

"The company has decided I should run the creative department in London for two years."

"Sounds like a big promotion."

"It is! But I have to leave some of my favourite things behind."

"Your motor bike?"

"And you. I thought good things were starting to happen when I met you at that party."

"Me too! Maybe I could and visit you in London! It's been a while since I've been."

Damn. Every time I meet someone nice something happens to spoil it!

"I'd like that!"

"I'll make sure you get my e-mail and Skype details."

"For sure!"

After this distraction they grazed there way through what was a beautiful lunch and Noella began to enjoy herself again..

After tidying up lunch, Noella took off her boots and they went for a walk down the path and along the beach. There were a number of people also enjoying the nice day, playing beach cricket, making sand castles and looking for shells. Nobody was swimming.

Returning to the house Noella excused herself to the bathroom as Josh spread out on one of the sun lounges that stood near the spa. Soon he heard the sliding glass door open and close. He turned to see Noella striding down the sun deck wearing nothing but her boots.

"It seems you have forgotten your clothes." Josh laughed.

"Have?" replied Noella feigning naivety.

"But you look incredible!...There is certainly nothing ordinary about you Noella. Is there?!"

She just smiled as she clipped clopped her way towards him, looking amazingly provocative in just her black knee boots, which highlighted her beautiful legs. Her breasts bounced as she walked, her nipples hardening a little in the light breeze that was wafting of the bay.

"I think you need some good bye loving" she announced as she reached Josh.

"Aren't you worried that somebody on the beach might see you?"

"That just adds to the fun!" she giggled as she planted one boot on the sun lounge and standing across him so that her womanhood was directly in front of his face. She grabbed Josh behind his head and pulled it to towards her pussy. The effect was immediate as she started to moan deeply as Josh busied his tongue tasting the nectar of her sex.

Wanting to reciprocate she moved to kneel next to him. She kissed him with fervour on his lips as she quickly undid his shirt and vigorously pulled it from his body. This allowed her to sprinkle his body with tender peck like kisses to his chest, giving particular attention to his nipples.

"I like that!" he told her with rapture in his voice.

It wasn't long before Josh was sitting on the edge of the lounge, his trousers around his ankles, as Noella knelt to pleasure his hard shaft. As he his moans grew she stood and knelt above his rod and gently encouraged it inside her, Josh eagerly sucking her nipples.

"Oh yes Noella. Maybe I won't go to London." he thrilled at her.

Moving slowly she slipped along his cock, giving them both exquisite sensations.

"Come with me." she instructed as she stood. Joining her, Josh almost tripped on his trousers, as he madly to tried to pull them and his shoes off. He followed her to the wooden rail surrounding the deck. Noella placed her hands on the rail and spreading her legs she bent over.

"I think you know what to do?"

Entering her in one easy motion he stood there for a few moments enjoying the squeeze of her pussy around his cock.

"Are you trying to drive me nuts?." she asked urgently.

"What do you want?" he asked with a grin.

"You know what I fucking want!" she groaned urgently.

"Tell me." he taunted. "What do you want?"

"Fuck me Josh! For Christ's sake fuck me."

"Oh. Is this what you want?" he asked as he gave a determined jab with his hard weapon.

"Oooh!." she gasped.

"Another one?"

"Fuck yes!"

Again he thrust into her, her knees flexing from the force.

"You're going to take a week to fuck me like this!" she whined.

"I'd love to fuck you for a week."

"Not this slow! It would be torture!"

"You want it faster!"

"Come on! You know what to do!"

Little by little Josh increased the frequency of his jabs.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried.

"That's what you want?"

"Shut up and fuck me!" she demanded. He continued his staccato motion until he gripped her waist and guided her to stand. He turned her on the spot whilst remaining inside her and leant back against the rail.

"Can you lift you leg?" he asked gently. Noella complied and placing his hand under her thigh he placed her boot on the lower rail. He wrapped one hand around her slim waist and firmly held her delicious breast with the other.

"Clever boy!" she cooed as she used the leverage of the rail to grind his dick. He joined in with matching thrusts.

"Oh yes Josh. That's it!" as pleasure seeped into ever cell of body, her urgency accelerated. Sensing her rising heat, Josh slid his lower hand down so that he could touch her sex. Delicately he caressed her clit, matching their motion together as orgasm coursed through her body, she drove Josh to join her in reaching the summit of passion.

"Fuck yes!" she cried. Josh grunted as he climaxed wildly.

They spent the next couple of hours interchanging between the warmth of the spa and comfort of the lounge as they feasted on each others bodies like a long banquet. It became more a melding of souls and desire than naked lust. They held and caressed each other, searching to share love and pleasure.

Eventually the cold May air forced them inside. They showered together Noella still eager for more of Josh's cock, but it had reached the point of exhaustion and no amount of cajoling could encourage it to stand to attention.

"I think it's fucked!" laughed Noella as the warm water splashed over their skin.

"By an expert." he smiled.

"Thank you!" she replied with a little curtsy.

Dry and dressed, Josh locked the house and they made their way out of Somer's narrow roads and onto the highway, Noella's hand firmly clasped to his thigh as he drove back towards the city. Few words were spoken as they were clearly comfortable in each other's company.

Noella felt torn as she knew that Josh was going to disappear overseas with much still unfinished business between them.

"You know I don't really want this to finish now." she said mournfully.

"I know. Nor do I. But you never know what the future will hold."

"I wish I was so optimistic." she moaned.

Silence fell over them again. They went to a little Italian Trattoria near Noella's home where he ate family size Capricosia pizza and she had a seafood risotto.

"That's some appetite you've got there." she giggled.

"Somebody worked me hard this afternoon!"

"Really!" she replied innocently.

They drove to Noella's house and parked the car before going upstairs to the living room.

"Are going to stay?" she asked hopefully.

"No I can't. I've got a breakfast meeting."

"Another Sunday breakfast meeting?"

"I've really got golf." he sheepishly admitted.

"So golf is more fun than me?" she asked with a phoney hurt tone to her voice.

"Well I leave Tuesday and its my last game."

"I understand. I've had my fun today!" she admitted. "It's a pity you're leaving so soon."

"That's business! I have had another incredible day with you. What can I say?"

"Me too! Who thought a 'picnic' could be so much fun!"

She took his hand and led him to the front door. They stood in the foyer and she kissed him deeply and longingly.

"You take care." she said earnestly. "And if you're ever back in Melbourne you'll ring me?"

"I'll ring you." he promised as he pulled her to him and kissed her one last time.

She opened the door and he walked to his motor bike. He blew her kiss before he put his helmet on. He fired the engine, walked it down the front path to the road, waved before mounting it and disappearing into the night.

Damn! This is not the ending I was hoping for!