Dressed to Tease

Story Info
Her clothes were an invitation to disaster.
3.2k words
4.37
44.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers

I was on holiday at the time up near the Gold Coast. I'd taken a unit for a couple of weeks and wound up on the twenty first floor of a high rise, with an amazing view. There were two other units on the same floor, one occupied by an elderly couple up visiting their grandchildren and the other by a young couple with a couple of small children. Nothing for me to get excited about.

After the first week the young couple and children departed and another young couple moved in. Carl and Louise were husband and wife, both about age twenty. They were your typical couple of young adults, neither really standing out. He was a bit of a dill and she was just average. That was my first superficial impression and I didn't think I was going to change it very soon.

How soon we change our minds.

It was the next morning and I was strolling towards the elevators when they stopped and Louise emerged. She had a bottle of milk in one hand and a plastic bag with a few odds and ends in the other.

This may seem like a bit of a non sequitur but it's not. Have you ever heard the excuse offered in a rape case that the way she was dressed she was asking for it? You probably have and, like me, you've probably dismissed this excuse on the ground that a young lady is entitled to wear whatever she wants without being dragged behind the bushes and assaulted. What a woman wears is not an invitation to rape.

Don't. You. Fucking. Believe. It.

The way Louise was dressed was a walking invitation to any male in her vicinity to get down and dirty with her, and I mean right this minute. Being of high moral character I managed to resist her charms, but I did wonder how she made it all the way to the shop and back unmolested.

By my best estimate she was wearing four items of clothing, and that's including her sandals. Her top was a ragged torn off t-shirt that nearly (note the word nearly) covered her breasts, revealing some very nice under-boob. Some strategic tears also provided glimpses of other sections of her breasts. She'd certainly been wearing a bra when I'd seen her the day before but now her beauties were loose, bounteous and bouncing, jiggling nicely as she walked towards me.

The last item that she wore was a pair of yellow tights. They might have been yoga pants but I was betting on tights. They lived up to their name, the material clinging closer to her than a coat of paint, but not as thick as the paint would be. Her every curve was on display and emphasised in a way that even nudity wouldn't do.

The cleft flesh between her legs had fabric lovingly clinging to it, with enough elasticity to slip into the cleft slightly so you couldn't be mistaken about what you were seeing. Her mons was shaved smooth as any hint of fur would have been shown by those loving tights. There was no way, absolutely none, that she might have had any sort of panties on at all. Even a thong would have been apparent if she'd been wearing one, no matter how brief it was.

She also had on the smuggest smile I'd ever seen. It was a 'you're looking at me, aren't you' sort of smile and she was relishing the attention.

I stopped in front of her, forcing her to stop as well.

"Louise," I said, nodding in greeting.

"Paul," she returned, acknowledging the fact that we'd introduced ourselves the day before.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she added as I casually lifted up the front of her top and checked out her breasts.

"Just looking," I said. "Stand up nicely all by themselves, don't they? Sensitive, too."

I added that last bit as I had accidentally brushed a nipple and they'd both promptly puckered up.

"You can keep your hands to yourself," she snapped, tilting slightly to the side to release her bag of bits and pieces, straightening up to slap at my hand.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," I grumbled softly. "Are you just as sensitive here?"

I reached down and dragged my fingernails lightly along her mound. The tightness of the material stretched over her meant that the vibrations of my light scratching would have transferred right through that material, making it seem as though I was really touching her labia.

She gasped and slapped at my hand and then took a swing at me.

"How dare you?" she said, getting ready to start on a real rant.

I hastened to interrupt.

"Oh cool down," I said with a light laugh. "I was just showing some honest appreciation of your attributes which is why you're dressed that way. It's not as though I was trying to seduce you."

"You couldn't," she snapped. "I'm married, remember."

"Doesn't matter. Too much effort to take the time to seduce you. Tell you what, though. When you're with Carl tonight remember my hand stroking your lips. It'll make it all the more exciting and put you in the mood for when I do fuck you."

"The hell I will. The hell you will. You just said you weren't going to seduce me."

"Well, yes, but I didn't say I wasn't going to rape you if I can catch you. I'll just keep my eyes open for an opportune time."

"You wouldn't dare," she said, barely breathing the words.

I winked at her and reached down and gave her mound a gentle squeeze.

"You'll have to wait and see," I told her. "Think of the fun you'll have, anticipating me popping up, cock at the ready, and you with nowhere to run."

With that I stepped past her, heading to the lifts, while she continued to her unit, muttering to herself and casting venomous glances at me over her shoulder.

The look on her face had been delightful. It's not that I had any intention of carrying out my threat but it had been fun to tell her so.

I half expected to find Carl come round threatening me but there was no reaction from him. When I happened to bump into him the next day he was exactly the same as the previous time I'd seen him, a friendly puppy of a man. I assumed that Louise had kept her mouth shut over our little contretemps.

It was the day after that that I ran out of milk. Before breakfast, damn it. This resulted in me running down to the shop very early. I needed some coffee to get going. I ran into Carl again as I was getting back to the motel. He was carrying a couple of fishing lines and smiling happily. We had a quick chat and he told me he was on the way down to a charter boat. They were going out to get some deep water fishing.

"Wouldn't have put Louise down as a fisherman," I told him and he laughed.

"She's not. Slimy wriggling things, she calls them. She says that she would catch either something poisonous, something with big biting teeth, or an overcharged electric eel, and she's not taking any chances. She'll be going down to the beach later and catching a bit of a tan."

I wished him luck and he went on his way while I went on mine. Back on my floor I saw that the door to his unit was closed and I was tempted to knock and tell Louise that the time had come for the rape. Saner councils and a need for coffee prevailed, the coffee casting the winning vote.

After I'd had breakfast and done a couple of things that needed doing and that the maid service wouldn't do I decided to head down to the beach myself. Not to go swimming. I was just going for a leisurely amble, getting some exercise and eyeing the bathing beauties. I might even run into Louise while down there and be able to stir her up a bit more.

Stepping out of my unit I noticed that the door to Carl and Louise's suite was now half open. I shrugged and answered temptations knock. I strolled down to the unit and stepped inside. Why not? The door was open in such an inviting manner.

Louise was in the front room, turning to see who had walked in. She blushed to see it was me. She was dressed very much the same as when she got out of the elevator. Ragged torn off top that showed enough breast to tease and tantalise and another pair of tights, light green this time, that looked as though they'd been painted on with a very weak paint.

"You touch me and I'll scream," she said.

"Ah, no-one home next door," I pointed out, "as I'm in here. The Macphersons have gone to a theme park with their grandchildren. There's sound proofing in the ceilings so wild parties don't disturb other floors. Scream away."

I was interested to note that her nipples were already poking little tents against her top, and I hadn't even laid a finger on her. I moved a little closer. It seemed to me that if her top was twitched just a little to one side then what was a tear showing the side of a very nice breast would turn into an open window displaying a very nice nipple. I reached over and tweaked.

She glared at me but ignored what I'd done, not even looking down. She hadn't even noticed that her nipple was now pointing at me and I chose not to enlighten her. (At least, she was certainly acting as if she didn't know, but how can you tell where women are concerned.)

"If you think I'm going to let you seduce me you're mad," she told me, giving me her most repressive look.

"Oh, ye of short memory," I mourned. "I told you I wasn't going to seduce you, remember? Rape was what I said and I don't need permission for that. That's the whole point of rape, not bothering to get permission."

"You wouldn't," she protested, sounding shocked.

"I'm sorry, but I would. Um, no, come to think of it I'm not sorry. Keenly interested in progressing things just as soon as you're naked. Ah, are you going to take those things off or do you want me to do it for you?"

"I'm not taking my clothes off," she stated, sounding rather repressed, as though she was doing her best not to shout.

"That's OK. I guess you'd rather I take them off for you. I can do that."

"You can't take my clothes of!"

"Sure I can. It's easy. Lift your arms."

The silly girl did just that and I lifted her top up and off, showing that my memory of her breasts had not been my fevered imagination but a true rendition of things of beauty.

She gasped and clapped her hands over her breasts, staring at me wide-eyed. I just slipped my hands into the waistband of her tights and started rolling them down, proving myself right about her lack of panties. Once I reached her ankles she just lifted them one at a time, letting me slip the tights right off.

Standing back up I took her wrists and moved them to her sides, then stood back and looked her over.

"Oh, yes," I said, barely breathing the words. "You are just sensational."

I walked slowly around her contemplating both her and the situation. As I moved behind her my fingers trailed lightly across her bottom. She gave a minor start but apart from that she didn't move.

She was mine for the taking. Her morals probably wouldn't let her be seduced but being raped was another thing entirely. She could justify that as being all my fault. No-one could blame her. She wouldn't even need to resist as I was forcing her and I was so big and she was so small that she was helpless before me. That perceived helplessness was just an added erotic kick.

I crossed to the door, put up the 'do not disturb' sign and closed the door. From Louise's expression I suspect that she hadn't even considered the fact that the door was open while she stood there with me undressing her. She'd have been red-faced if the cleaning service had chosen that moment to come by.

I crossed back to her moving slightly to the side with Louise turning to watch me. I started undressing, not that I was over-abundantly provided with clothing. Just my top and shorts and, unlike some, some underpants.

I don't know about you but if I was a young lady about to be molested and my would-be molester had his trousers around his ankles and I had a clear run to the door I'd have been exiting stage left, right through that door while he was trying to get his feet untangled. The chances of me running after her, naked, and trying to drag her naked body back to the unit, knowing that someone might pop out of the elevator at any second, was on the low side of zero. I'd have skulked back to my own unit, dressing as I went, preparing to dismiss everything as a figment of her imagination. "Has she been tested for drugs?" I could see myself inquiring.

Did Louise run? Not so you'd notice, being too interested in seeing what I was going to reveal, looking suitably horrified when she found out. Too horrified, in my opinion. I might have been largish but I wasn't that large. Maybe Carl was on the smaller side.

I reached over and pulled her firmly up against me, feeling her breasts pressing against me, feeling my erection pressing against her. She was soft and pliant, letting me hold her, breathing slightly harder, undoubtedly aware of my erection. I turned her slightly, giving myself access to her body.

I roughly caressed her breasts, rubbing against her nipples. From there my hand brushed against her as it moved down over her tummy. She must shave daily because there wasn't the faintest sign of a prickle as my hand moved over her mons. My hand slid between her legs and I rubbed her mound.

She shuddered slightly as I rubbed her. Damn, but she was so hot and wet that I was wondering if I'd get scalded. I continued rubbing her with nothing gentle about what I was doing, feeling her respond, feeling her pushing herself more firmly against my hand.

I pushed down onto the carpet. I say pushed but I guess it was more of an easing her down as she didn't resist but just did as I wanted. With her lying flat on her back I intensified the touching and tasting I was doing.

I ran my hands over her, gently massaging and rubbing, starting at her neck and moving slowly down as far as her knees, touching everything I could between these two spots, spending more time at some places than others. Once I reached her knees my mouth took the place of my hands, touching and tasting as I moved back up, again spending more time on some places than others.

Honestly, from the way she reacted when I kissed her mound you'd have thought she'd never had a man kiss her there. When my tongue slipped between her lips she yowled like a cat, pulling at my hair. Not pulling very hard, fortunately. I'd have hated to have to explain to the doctor how come I had my hair pulled out.

By the time I finished sucking on her breasts I thought she was ready for some real action. I moved her legs further apart, encouraging her to lift her knees, effectively spreading her nicely for my more intimate attention. I knelt between her thighs, my cock poised for action.

Louise propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at herself, watching my cock nudge against her slit.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she was saying, speaking quickly. "You're going to do it. You're really going to do it."

I was thinking what the hell? Did she really think that I'd strip her, lie her down, work her over erotically, and not do it once she was ready? Give me a break.

I pushed in a little more firmly, making sure my cock was properly in position. Happy with that I drove firmly into her, finding her responding and pushing up to meet me while giving out another one of those cat yowl sounds.

As far as I was concerned she was an adult non-virgin and she should know what to do. I didn't make any allowances for her but just started right in, giving my all in a very generous manner. She responded beautifully, taking what I was offering in the same manner, pressing eagerly up against me.

I was enjoying myself. She certainly knew how to handle her body and, even better, she knew how to handle mine. She'd stopped with that dreadful cat yowl and was now giving out with please little exhalations as I took her.

Things were moving along at a nice pace. She was right with me as I moved, her excitement plain to see and steadily building. I didn't think she'd have any trouble coming to a climax when I turned on the pressure at the end and for this stage everything was just fine.

I wasn't wrong about her readiness. My own internal pressures were building up steadily and I was getting the warning signs of a coming eruption. I started bouncing on her even harder, jolting her whole body with the strength of my thrusts. She stood it for a short while (a very short while) and then she gave an honest scream (as opposed to a cat yowl) and climaxed, me happily letting loose at the same time.

We lay on the floor for a short while, both of us breathing hard.

"Well, I hope you're satisfied," she finally managed to snap at me.

I was pretty sure that I had her measure. I smiled as I answered.

"Not really," I said smugly. "I think you can do a lot better. Come and see me this afternoon at two and I'll give you a second chance."

"You have got to be kidding me," she said, and it sounded as though she almost believed it.

"No, I'm not kidding you," I told her. "I'll see you at my unit at two and don't be late. If you're late I'll have to punish you. You could do with a good spanking."

I stood up and dressed while she remained where she was, looking shocked. I sauntered over to the door and opened it. Turning, I looked back at her. "Two," I said. "Don't be late." I left.

If she was as submissive as I suspected she'd be there. I expected she'd be there about ten past two, late enough to have earned a spanking but not so late as to make me angry. I suspect I had an interesting afternoon ahead of me.

Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers