Dressing Appropriately

Story Info
Teacher & student collide about the right clothes for her.
1.6k words
4.23
85.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarakin
Tarakin
30 Followers

Cynthia Styrgon, the 20 year old raven-haired beauty, eyed her watch for the third time in the last five minutes. Just as before she didn't like what she saw. She sighed heavily and looked at the figures on her paper for yet another time, though she didn't really see them anymore. Her thoughts went to the wedding that was scheduled for today, and the fact that she would be late arriving if things didn't speed up. The delay was to be expected but that didn't mean she had to like it, since she was the bridesmaid for her friend Veronica.

Again Cynthia looked behind her. Two rows back from her was William, her sister Penny's boyfriend, still contemplating his math exam and still very nervous. He was obviously having more trouble with the exam they were taking than she was -- and most of the others in this room, which was nearly deserted since there were just a few minutes left.

Cynthia smiled encouragingly in William's direction, but he was concentrating too hard to notice. He was not stupid, far from it, but math wasn't his strongest subject at all. He would still get a good grade, she knew, he was just careful and therefore used all the time they got. Cynthia sighed. Well, he would have to turn his test in soon.

Her thoughts drifted toward the wedding once again. At least she had her dress on already, to spare time. It was a bit strange to take a math exam in such a formal gown, but this way they would reach the church much earlier-- and just in time, even if William wrote up to the last minute, as usual. Also formally dressed, William had joked about their clothing issues before the exam, of course, wondering why the wedding wasn't done naked. That would save everyone a lot of time, and it was National Nude Day after all! Cynthia had blushed and threatened to hit him with the math book if he suggested that at the wedding. Penny's boyfriend was simply shameless!

The voice of Dr. Jones interrupted her thoughts, declaring the end of the exam. Finally! Cynthia jumped out of her chair and went to Dr. Jones' desk, handing her exam in with most of the other remaining students. While those few who had been left in the room went away chatting over the questions, the bridesmaid to be strode back toward William who hastily put the last answers on his papers before he let his pencil drop in exhaustion. Cynthia smiled.

"Hurry up, turn in your test. We'll have to run to be in time. Penny will be waiting for us outside already!" she urged him on.

"Oh no, he needn't hurry. I saw everything."

Dr. Jones voice was cold as ice when he said those condemning words. William was shocked and Cynthia whirled toward their teacher.

"What?" both asked at the same time, total disbelief in their voices.

"Oh, I saw him. He wrote for at least another ten seconds after I declared the exam to be over. He needn't bother to turn it in."

William stood there, his mouth open and his so methodically filled papers shaking in his hand. This was the last day of the semester, and he needed this grade badly!

Cynthia instead was stunned. "Ten seconds? You will give him a zero for ten seconds?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, I will. There are so many papers to grade; I have no problem rejecting one. And now you may go."

Cynthia gasped. "You're using it as an excuse to have less work? Ten seconds? I can't believe it! You are unable to remember any name of any student you teach, you can't explain anything, and now you are trying to avoid work for just ten seconds?"

Jones snorted. "You overstep your boundaries, young lady. It's not up to you to judge my teaching or methods. I do as I please. And now get out of here, before I give you an F to teach you manners. I don't have to know your names; I already know the one on the top of my stack belongs to you!"

Cynthia was dumbstruck by this, but became furious in mere moments. She went two steps toward Dr. Jones, her fists clenched, her teeth grinding. William immediately went after her, putting his hands on her shoulders before she did anything she'd regret later.

"Do you know who I am?" she screamed at her arrogant teacher. She hated to invoke the Styrgon family name in this, wanting to achieve everything on her own and not to be in debt to her mother, the president of Styrgon Industries.

Dr. Jones stayed aloof. "No, I don't know your name, and I don't know his either, before you ask. And I don't care about either of them, thank you. I don't need to know the name of any of my students, even if they are wearing penguin clothes or nightgowns. Don't you know how to dress appropriately for a day like today?" Jones snorted in disgust. "Now, if you will excuse me? It's leisure-time for me, finally."

Cynthia couldn't believe what she was hearing. Veronica had picked the dress herself; the style was traditional in her family, honoring her heritage. William gripped her even harder, but Cynthia had no intention of throttling their teacher this time. His last sentence had given her an idea. Jones turned towards his stuff and Cynthia turned to whisper something to William. The young man's eyes grew wide.

"Just do it!" Cynthia urged her sister's boyfriend and then pushed him to the side. She was ready for Jones now.

"Dr. Jones!" she called to her teacher, deadly calm now. He slowly turned, his eyebrows raised.

"So you think I should wear something more appropriate for a day like today?" Cynthia didn't wait for his answer, "Whatever you say."

Her eyes locked with Jones', Cynthia started to undo the girdle of her dress, removing it slowly, sensually, then let it drop to the floor. Before Jones could protest her actions, Cynthia reached behind her back and unzipped her traditional dress, loosening it. Next she alternately took each hand and eased the sleeves off her milky white shoulders, very slowly.

Jones was clearly stunned. What was this girl about to do? He opened his mouth, intending to say something, to stop her, but could not find the words and his jaw snapped shut. Cynthia meanwhile, continued moving the sleeves of her expensive dress down her arms, very slowly, smiling predatorily at her teacher. The smooth dress glided down slowly, exposing Cynthia's lacy white bra then glided over her delicious hips, past her wonderful thighs and shapely knees, and down to the floor. Seductively Cynthia stepped out of the expensive heap that was her dress and started toward her astonished teacher. She was just wearing silk stockings, designer shoes and her underwear now, the lacy bra that accentuated her already ample chest and her high French-cut panties. Jones gulped audibly at the magnificent sight.

Cynthia batted her eyelashes at him and reached behind her, unclasping her bra. It fell loosely, only held up by the transparent loops over her shapely shoulders. The raven-haired beauty eased it seductively off her shoulders, away from her breasts, and finally off completely. Her well-proportioned 34Cs stood proudly, her light pink nipples erect. Cynthia slowly stepped out of her shoes, taking another step toward her wide-eyed teacher, then put her right leg on a chair and sensuously removed her silk stocking , very slowly, repeating the procedure with the other leg. Cynthia had perfectly pedicured toes, petite yet shapely, just one of which was adorned with an elegant silver toe ring.

Jones was perspiring now, nervously using his handkerchief to keep his forehead dry, a hopeless exercise, at best. Cynthia flashed him another predatory smile, then took both her thumbs and looped them in the sides of her hot panties. Next she shimmied them slowly off her hips, which rocked back and forth in a sexy stripper move. Lowering her panties down her smooth, tanned legs, she slowly revealed her natural, untrimmed, but not at all overgrown, black pubic hair to her open-mouthed teacher. She had no tan lines that could be seen, nor an ounce of visible fat. Cynthia Styrgon was truly stunning, standing just one step in front of her red-faced teacher; now stark naked and smiling meanly.

"Now I'm dressed correctly for a day like today, Dr. Jones" she said. "For National Nude Day, which is what today is!" Cynthia turned, bent over and picked up her clothes from the floor, presenting her curvy ass to her shocked teacher. When she stood upright again she flashed him a smile over her naked shoulder.

"We have to go now. Have a nice leisure-time, as you put it, and dream of me!" Cynthia waved at him and William joined her.

"Why didn't you do it sooner?" she asked her sister's boyfriend casually, her nude frame almost uncovered by the pile of clothes she was carrying. "He was completely distracted by the time I had the dress off my shoulders!"

"And so was I..." William answered dryly, which got him a playful shove from his girlfriend's beautiful sister.

Jones watched them for a moment, not comprehending what the two were talking about. Suddenly understanding dawned on him.

"Young man! Where is your test?" Jones asked, dumbstruck.

"Why?" William answered, smiling. "It's somewhere in that stack, along with hers, mixed in the middle now, so you don't have to worry about them being on top. You were, well, looking elsewhere. And since you don't know who we are..." he grinned, letting the rest of the sentence vanish in his broad smile.

"Happy National Nude Day, Dr. Jones!" Cynthia and William wished their outsmarted teacher happily then left the classroom, grinning broadly, knowing Jones would indeed dream of Cynthia - and William - tonight.

Tarakin
Tarakin
30 Followers