Dressing Room

Story Info
Linda uses the men's dressing room, but not alone.
1.4k words
3.77
204k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excited about the invitation to her good friends wedding Linda sets out for a shopping trip. Knowing nothing in her wardrobe will be suitable for such a lavish affair she heads straight to her favorite department store which has a wonderful array of formal dresses and suits.

Arriving in the department store Linda is surprised by the number of people shopping today but never the less she begins browsing the racks of beautiful dresses. She very quickly selects a wonderful garnet red silk dress that catches her eye. There is only the one of its type & it happens to be her size that seems an omen she thinks to herself. She makes a mad dash to the dressing rooms to be greeted by a very long line up of women. The lady attendant on the dressing room announces they have arranged to open the men’s dressing rooms for those ladies in a hurry. Linda not embarrassed about using the men’s facilities and wanting so much to see how the dress looks heads straight for the men’s dressing room. No line up here she smiles at the handsome young man on duty at the men’s dressing room & takes the back stall.

She removes her suit jacket first & then her skirt drops to the floor she cant get her clothing off quickly enough for her liking, finally she is wearing only a bra, as Linda often wears no underwear and today is no exception. She undoes the zip on the back of garnet silk dress & slips it over her head as she does so she hears the dressing room curtain being pulled back & before she is able to speak a man's hands wraps the dress over her head & around her face so she is unable to see.

At first Linda wants to scream but is intrigued by what is happening & she doesn’t. She then feels this strangers lips on her inner thighs & he begins kissing his way up her stomach to her large firm breasts, he cups her breasts with his hands & teases her nipples which are hardening as he does so.

Linda’s heart is racing & her breathing has increased & becomes so loud she is intensely aware of every breath. He takes her nipples between his teeth & gently nibbles them, Linda so loves her breasts receiving attention, she now becomes very aware of how moist she is as she feels a trickle of pre cum dribbling down her inner thighs. Her scent seems to intoxicate her male stranger & he makes his way down to the source of her sweet odour.

He teases her love box licking her outer lips & inner thighs first, then with the stiffened tip of his tongue he finds his way into her oozing slit & to her love button. He teases it flicking it gently with his tongue, Linda moaning in pleasure thrusting her pelvis forcefully in his direction wanting him to devour her glistening wet pussy. He sucks on her outer lips and allows his tongue to trace its way from her clit to her arse and slowly back again, he envelops her love button in his warm moist mouth & begins sucking at the same time his fingers begin playing in her wetness & one slips inside her wanting tight cunt.

Linda lets out a shrill, letting this man know he is close to being covered in her cum which she hopes he enjoys drinking. She begins rhythmically thrusting into his face & he inserts a second finger pumping them in and out more & more quickly and curling them up massaging her g spot, he does so with the skill of a professional and Linda cannot hold back any longer she lets out a scream of ecstasy as she squirts her intoxicating love juices all over this strangers face.

He laps up her sweetness, savouring every last drop of her wonderful cum. He then rises & lifts the garnet frock up slightly revealing only Lindas lips, they kiss sharing her fabulous flavoursome juices. The kiss is passionate. Linda now hungry to have this strangers bulging hard cock inside her, whispers for him to undress. The strangers obliges with a smile he holds Linda’s hand & places it on his throbbing hard dick.

Linda gasps he is huge, and thick, and she cannot wait to feel his erect manhood entering her. She can feel precum on the tip and so wants to taste him, she tells him she needs to and he responds "yes please do " She drops to her knees with his hard cock still in her hand & he holds her head guiding her to his stiff dick. She licks the pre cum and is delighted by his taste & aroma, she then teases his cock licking his shaft like a huge lollypop.

Linda sucks his balls one at time enveloping them in her sweet moist mouth and rolls her tongue gently over them. She then licks her way to his arse and probes his anus, she teasingly inserts her stiffened tongue as he lets out a moan and hold his butt cheeks open so she can tongue fuck his arse. As he is visibly more excited she continues and starts stroking his huge pre cum soaked cock, she can feel him approaching climax so she changes pace and moves back to licking his balls & flicking her tongue over them until she reaches his bulging erect man muscle.

Again she begins licking while stroking with her hand and she starts flicking her tongue over the huge mushroom like head circling her tongue around it, Linda so loves giving fellatio, its an art she is quite practiced at. Without warning she takes the head of his cock in her mouth & vacuum sucks him deeply now deep throating all of his huge member. She gags as he hits the back of her throat, she had never sucked such a huge cock before & was so enjoying it.

She continued vacuum sucking while pulling back she would use her tongue to flick his head & circle around it, the stranger was moaning loudly now & she could feel his head swelling & throbbing so close now to orgasm, she so wanted to swallow his salty cum but decided to pull him out of her mouth & squeeze his cock head, giving herself more time to play with this him.

She then stood up with his throbbing now extremely wet saliva soaked dick in her hand, Linda moved against him lifting her leg he grabbed her right leg & maneuvered her sopping wet cunt to his hard throbbing prick. He nuzzled the huge swollen purple head to her tight entrance & with one thrust he was deep inside her tight little cunt. Linda groaned as he filled her pussy so fully & they thrust together like two wild animals. Their lips met & their tongues devoured each other as they continued to thrust. He pulled out of Linda to her amazement & grabbed her turning her around & bending her over, he then nuzzled his enormous member once again to her lovenest entrance which was wanting him desperately he grabbed her hips & pumped his hard cock as she covered him in her sweet cum again.

He was close to coming but wanted to feel her tight arse around his cock. He pulled out, his cock glistening with her cum, and he placed it at her anus, she whispered "yes fuck my ass, please baby " with that he gently pushed the large throbbing head in & he was being ever so gentle but Linda was overwhelmed by her incredible overpowering arousal & pushed her arse back against him taking his full length into her arse, he thrust several times into her hot sweet tight arse & knew he couldn’t hold back much longer he moaned "I’m gunna cum!"

Linda groaned, "In my mouth, please!"

He pulled out of her arse & as he did she quickly spun around to feel his cock as she brought him to her face he exploded shooting a huge load of white creamy cum all over her beautiful face & somehow managed to get a good mouthful into her hungry mouth which made her very happy, she had forgotten about the lovely garnet dress though, which now was covered in his wonderful creamy cum also.

It was time now to take the dress off her head the stranger helped her & as their eyes met she gasped in shock as it was the handsome young dressing room attendant, they smiled at each other & she thanked him. "I’m going to use this dressing room more often, I think!" were Linda’s last words as he dressed & went back to work quite satisfied.