Dressing Room Rendezvous

Story Info
Couple has sex in a dressing room while others listen.
2k words
3.98
50.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holiday season always made shopping at the mall a crazy, not to mention an exhausting experience. Usually I would go with my sister and we would make a day of it but this year you could find her laying on a beach in Maui with her married lover and I was left all to myself to find gifts for the family.

"That bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

I had already made two trips to the car to unload the bags of clothes and toys I had purchased. It was actually fun walking through the mall with my arms full and having people look at me with this 'damn, that woman can shop' look. I felt especially sexy since I had on a cute pair of capri's and some strappy heeled sandals. As I made my way back into the air-conditioned shopping center I could feel my cell phone vibrating in my purse. I made a mental note to empty it later; there was just way too much stuff in there and it took me forever to find it.

"Hey babe, did you want me to meet you at Macy's and help you finish up? " I was relieved to hear the voice of my fiancé, Justin.

"ahh, yes I would love to see you. Do you think you can bring me a change of shoes? These heels are killing me!" I replied.

"Uh, I'm not at the house, how about we just buy you a pair of flip flops at that surf store?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Just call me when you get here." I figured by the time he drove up from the valley, that I would be finished looking for all the small stuff and be ready to try on some clothes for myself.

I was no more past the food court, just rounding the corner of the Jewelry store when I felt someone lean close to my ear and place their hands on my shoulders. My instincts kicked in and I turned around ready to defend myself when I heard Justin say "Surprise! I am already here."

"What the... you asshole, you pulled a fast one on me."

"I wanted to surprise you. Are you hungry or do you want to keep shopping?" He asked

I really just wanted one of those salty pretzels from the pretzel counter and he agreed that a quick snack would be good for now. We decided to sit down and give my aching feet a quick break while I devoured the yummy treat. Underneath the table, I kicked off my shoes and stretched my legs out pushing them between his legs. Instinctively he grabbed them and I got the look, the one with raised eyebrows.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked

"I just wanted you to rub them for me." I said coyly

"Oh, is that all you wanted?" Justin replied

"Well not really but I guess I will have to wait until we get home to get what I really want." I said

"You are a naughty girl, don't tease me. Come on, let's get this shopping over with so I can take you home and have my way with you."

We made a few more stops that really helped to complete most of the list, all we needed were a few things for his brother and then his parents. For his brother who lived up in the central California coast where there were lots of wine regions, we found a very sleek metal case that would carry a bottle of wine and it came with two wine goblets.

"Look babe, it even comes complete with something to pop your cork." I joked

"I got something to pop your cork lil' lady." As he said that he reached around my waist and pulled my hips towards his.

"Stop it you dork." I was kind of embarrassed but I really enjoyed the bantering. He was always playfully swatting my ass or grabbing me in public.

"You know you want it, you hussy."

I could see the change in his face, I knew he was in the mood and I intentionally brushed my ass up against his crotch as I walked past him. As expected, he groaned. I laughed and kept walking towards the check out register. I figured it was time for me to take some action and I wanted to make my way to the department store as quickly as possible.

Once we were in Macy's I quickly found a handful of items I wanted to try on. At the same time, Justin went looking for himself. After a few minutes, I spotted him over the racks of clothes and I caught his eye. I raised my eyebrows and nodded with my head towards the dressing room. He looked at me with a confused look and mouthed "what?" I laughed. Again, I repeated the motion but this time more obvious. I pointed to myself, then to him and then towards the dressing room all the while keeping my eyes locked on him. It was like a light bulb went on. His face lit up and he quickly walked toward me.

"Want to join me in the dressing room?" I asked him

"Uh, sure, but how...?"

"Just wait here a minute, there are not many people left in here, its almost closing and the girl watching the dressing room just walked away. Give me 30 seconds to see if the coast is clear."

I quickly walked into the dressing area, as I crossed into it there was a chime sound announcing me. I found it to be empty and then peeked my head back out and shook it 'yes' with an excited look on my face. We ran to the dressing room at the end of the row. Both of us were laughing in anticipation of getting caught. Once in the stall, I tried on the few items I picked out and modeled them for him. Of course, he gave his opinion; one of them he said 'wasn't very flattering'. I tried slapping him when he said that but he was too quick and caught my arm, pulling me closer. He was sitting down on the bench in the dressing room and easily brought me close to him. He had his face right at my chest level.

"Take off this shirt." He demanded

I complied. He grabbed my breasts in his hands pushing them together, squeezing them. I closed my eyes for just a second because his touch felt so good. I could feel him sliding his hands around to my back and swiftly unfastening my bra. It slowly fell to the floor. He buried his face between my breasts placing soft kisses on my chest. His hands never leaving my body, his touch was intoxicating. I could feel his tongue flicking across my nipple. He was ever so gentle, and then his mouth closed down enveloping my breast completely. He knew how I liked it and he bit down on me with just enough pressure that I could feel it in my clit. God, it felt so good. I ran my hands through his hair, pulling on it hard enough to force his face away from my chest and look up at me.

"I want you." I said

"Right here? Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, I am positive" I replied

I bent over and unzipped his shorts. He had to stand up to let me undress him. I could see as his shorts fell to the floor that he was ready, the outline of this cock bulging in his boxer-briefs. I unbuttoned the skirt I had tried on and it too quickly fell to the floor. His hands made their way up my thighs and he rubbed my clit through my panties. I could feel that I was wet and I know he could too. He had one hand on my breast and his other fingers were exploring. I felt his fingers on my flesh, reaching in and spreading me open underneath my panties. I took a step away and turned my back on him. I hooked my thumbs in the sides of my panties and slowly bent over at the hips, now I stood naked before him. I lifted one leg up on the bench and that gave him easier access. Slowly he slid a finger inside my wet pussy. It felt so good that my head rolled back with pleasure and I knew that this wasn't going to be enough. With one foot already on the bench, I leaned forward and straddled him, the other leg coming up too. Gently I glided myself over his hard cock and eased down on it.

He felt so big. I loved fucking him this way at home but it was even better to be sitting in his lap in a public place. What a thrill. He pushed his cock up into me repeatedly and he used his thumb to rub circles into my clit. He made me want to explode.

"Ding... Ding..." Both of us looked up at each other with shock on our faces. Someone just walked into the dressing room. We could hear two women talking to each other, something about a wedding they had to attend but it was a good excuse to buy a new dress. As long as they kept talking I would be fine.

"Get up!" Justin whispered

"No. Don't stop, trust me." I whispered back

I got up from that sweet position, the same position I was ready to come in. Damn those ladies! Justin stood up too; I was watching him, waiting to see if he was going to put his clothes back on. He didn't. He curled his finger up at me several times and mouthed "Come here".

"What?" I asked

He grabbed me by the face, kissed me hard, his tongue plunging into my mouth. He tasted divine. His hands on my shoulders, he forced me to turn around, my back against his chest. He whispered in my ear.

"Bend over bitch; I want to fuck you from behind."

Yes! This is what I wanted. I loved when he got forceful with me and called me his bitch, such a turn on.

I felt his hands move down to my ass, he was gripping me as he slid his way inside my pussy. I had to cover my mouth and stifle the yelp that almost came out. One hand on the wall to balance myself and good damn this felt great. His cock was hard as a rock and I gripped it with my pussy, milking him as he slid in and out and fucked me hard.

I felt his hands in my hair, pulling on it forcefully. A few times the sound of our bodies slapping against each other were noticeable but the women still seemed to be talking.

He was like a fucking machine. His cock was rock solid and he was thrusting so deep into me that I know I let out a small yelp but I didn't fucking care. My tits were bouncing with the rhythm of his thrusts and I was going to come. I looked in the mirror in front of me and could see his face. The passion in his eyes, the desire running through his veins, I could feel him and we were totally connected. The dressing room fell silent but I didn't notice. Our bodies pressed together, it was raw and it was wild... we were in the fucking dressing room and I loved being able to watch him fuck me.

There it was, I felt the build up, the pressure and then, the explosion of my orgasm. My pussy clamped down around his cock and at the same time I felt him release inside of me. His body went limp on top of my back. We stood there for a minute not moving. Then he caught my eye in the mirror and we both smiled. Quickly we separated and dressed. I stepped out of the dressing room to check and both women were still inside their respective rooms. I reached back in for Justin's hand and grabbed it...

"Let's go, now. Quickly." I said. We ran out of the dressing room and just as we heard the chime of the ding dong in the dressing room we heard the two women laughing hysterically.