Dressing the French Maid Dragon

Story Info
Dressed up as a French maid by his friend...
1.9k words
4.43
13.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Twelve Kinks of Christmas

French Maid

"Uh... Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Antoneth grumbled and blushed, tugging at his skirt. He would never be entirely sure how he ended up in a French maid costume, black and white with a suitable frilly skirt, but it seemed to be going ahead whether he liked it or not. He shuffled his wings awkwardly against his back, poking through the holes in the back of the outfit that had clearly been designed for a more delicate creature than he. His bluish-black scales gleamed with good health around the yellow plates running down his front from his neck, which stuck out in brilliant contrast. He preened. They never failed to draw the eye.

He pressed his lips together, ruffling up his bright yellow hair from where his friend had brushed it beautifully smooth.

"I'm really not sure about this. Maybe I should just go in my normal clothes?" He chuckled, though could not force true humour into his voice. "I could take photos of you - surely you'd like that better?"

"Don't be such a spoilsport!"

Shinshi the brown-furred tanuki giggled, bouncing from paw to paw as he swept his long, white hair back over his shoulder. It fell in a gleaming waterfall down his back to the point where dark brown fur blended into a lighter, glowing tawny, shimmering in the flattering light of his bedroom or, as the tanuki liked to call it, his dressing room. And perhaps dressing up suited him, his slimmer, more feminine figure calling to silk like the song of a siren to the lonely sailor. Yet the dragon could not feel that it was his style, as much as his friend told him it was.

Shinshi, truth be told, had had more convincing times, yet was so wrapped up in digging through his 'dress up' closest that he seemed to have completely forgotten the dragon's discomfort. Antoneth grumbled to himself and squirmed under the outfit, when the tanuki squealed and jogged on the spot.

"Found it!"

He emerged from the closet with a small, black fold of fabric clenched in his paw. He popped it down atop Antoneth's head. The white ruffles fanned out over the top and Shinshi tucked it neatly around the dragon's horns, letting it sit over his hair with little support. The dragon shook his head and took a step back, clicking his teeth at the dragon staring back at him from the mirror.

"What on earth is this?" He pawed at the headpiece, lips turning down as he gaped. "What have you put on my head? Get it off!"

Shinshi lunged for his paws and held them down, preventing him from dislodging the headpiece further, already tilted askew between his horns. The tanuki flicked his fluffy tail and chuckled half-heartedly, unable to retain a serious expression when his front put on such an affronted expression.

"Oh, Ant, what has gotten into you? I thought you wanted to try dressing up for a change?"

Sashaying to the full length mirror, Shinshi turned from left to right and did a little spin, admiring his body from all angles. The skirt fluffed out above the knees, leaving his long, shapely legs bare but for his fur as his pivoted back and forth, bending over cutely at the waist and fluttering his eyelashes at his reflection. Antoneth raised an eyebrow, a trail of smoke curling from his nostrils. How could the tanuki find fun in primping himself up in front of the mirror? The dragon rolled his eyes. He'd rather be working his muscles, thank you!

To each their own, really. He just wished that, just this once, the tanuki had left him to his freaking own.

"It's about experimentation, if you're going to a con!" He explained, tucking a similar headpiece - which was, if possible, even fluffier - into his own hair, letting it sit behind his wears. "You've got to take the time to step out of your comfort zone at some point!"

Antoneth puffed a cloud of smoke and folded his arms.

"Maybe I like my comfort zone. It's..." He cast about for the right word and shrugged. "It's comfortable."

Shinshi giggle-snorted, clapping a paw over his muzzle.

"I can see that! But other things can be comfortable too. Like this..."

He drew a slip of fabric from the bottom for the closet and held it to his chest, biting his lower lip as if he cradled a secret close to his heart. Shaking his head, the dragon snorted a lick of flame, eyes rolling back into his skull.

"And a con isn't even about dressing up - not like this," Antoneth hissed, claws pricking the scales on his arms as he tightened them across his torso. "That's all geeky stuff! How is a French maid outfit even remotely geeky, you tell me?"

Shinshi pondered the question, tapping his finger against the side of his muzzle. His tail curled back and forth, tucking between his legs as he mused, although there was no anxiety in the twitch.

"Does it really matter? I can get away with it there - it's fun."

He flicked his tail, smiling honestly as if he could only give a true answer and a true answer alone to the dragon's question.

"Now..." He held up something sleek and dark, a shimmer in the fabric. "Try this. Lift up your foot."

The dragon sighed, yet obligingly lifted his foot and rested a paw on the tanuki's shoulder for balance as he ducked down and slid something over his foot and up his leg. The dragon's claws dug into Shinshi's shoulder as he tottered, foot jerking, and tried to keep his balance while peering down at his foot as if he'd grown another one.

Slowly, the tanuki rolled a sleek stocking up his leg, leaving the straps at the top hanging down against his thigh. Antoneth squirmed, toes digging into the carpet, and huffed, letting a stream of smoke curl from his nostrils. The tanuki was going too far now, really, he was, he told himself. He folded his arms, outstretching his wings for balance instead, and turned away, resisting the urge to push his friend away. He shook his head, lips turning down. What was up with the tanuki that he wanted to dress him up in such girly clothes?

Antoneth groaned mentally and ran his fingers back over each horn in turn. Oh, what his mates would think of him, dressed up like a twink on his way out to the club, just looking for something to get under his tail. He shuddered. No, that was not his style, not his style at all. They'd laugh at him for days if they ever saw him like that! Swallowing, the dragon thought belatedly that he should have suggested some kind of mask for the outfit - anything to hide his muzzle from the world!

He stilled, biting his tongue until a drop of blood trickled between his teeth. What if there were photos? He trembled, the tip of his tail flicking madly back and forth, continuous in its agitation.

Shinshi shot him a look as he shifted, tugging the fabric into place on this thigh and smoothing his fingers down the full length of Antoneth's leg. The dragon shivered as the fabric shifted lightly over his scales, gleaming softly in the tasteful overhead lighting of Shinshi's dressing room. He turned his head from side to side, suddenly fascinated with how the light played across his leg, scales transformed into something entirely new by such a simple piece of material.

The dragon flushed, cheeks warming beneath his scales. The stocking defined his leg in a way that was not feminine, yet seemed to draw out his best features, scales taking on a shimmery edge through the material. He twisted his foot back and forth as Shinshi let him down again, standing back to survey his work with an unusually critical eye.

"What do you think?" He asked, clasping his paws in front of his chest. "It may be a bit much..."

The tanuki shook his head, eyes overshadowed with worry.

"You don't have to wear them. I thought you'd like to see, at least - see what they looked like on you."

The dragon shuffled his wings, looking between his friend and his own leg.

"Well..." Antoneth flexed his toes, pushing up on to the ball of his foot as if to better admire the shape the material lent to his leg. "It is kind of nice, I admit. Maybe."

Shinshi winked and held a finger to his lips, expression brightening as if a heavy load had slipped from his shoulders.

"I shall not breathe a word to anyone! Now the other one?"

More readily, Antoneth lifted his foot for the stocking, letting it glide over his scales to leave his toes free. He snorted. Clearly, they did not make stockings suitable for dragon paws, tipped with sharp claws that had to be capped if he even wanted to wear trainers. It was such a bind. Not for the first time, he wished he had more sensible feet. Then he could wear more comfortable clothes... He blinked. Maybe something a little fancier like what the tanuki wore.

He wrinkled his nose, muzzle creasing. Just not a French maid costume. Anything but that!

Maybe.

Whereas Antoneth would have to go barefooted, due to his hind paws and claws, the tanuki finished his own ensemble with a pair of killer heels, points cutting lightly into the carpet as he walked and posed like a catwalk model. Antoneth casually peered over Shinshi's shoulder as he twirled, adjusting the headband with a careful paw.

It wasn't so bad, not really, he mused, fiddling with the skirts. Just not what he would have normally gone for, of course. He never had the imagination to try on different clothes - not without a bit of encouragement.

Catching him admiring his own reflection, the tanuki grinned and spun, grabbing his paws as he bounced rapidly on his soles. Antoneth couldn't help but laugh, his own long muzzle stretching into a grin, showing a flash of teeth. The tanuki's happiness was infectious, lifting him up and up so the prospect of going out in public so dressed didn't seem like such a terrible idea after all. Sure, it still stirred a glimmer of worry in the pit of his stomach, but the dragon shoved it down, setting his jaw as he tried to think of the good side.

"It'll be fun," the tanuki said, as if reading his thoughts. "Don't worry about it! Not as if you're showing anything off, we're just going to have fun."

Shinshi shot him a wink, wrapping his arm around the dragon's waist, fabric ruffling slightly beneath his arm.

"I wouldn't let you go out if you weren't dressed appropriately, honey, don't you fret."

He patted the dragon's head, stretching up on his toes to do so, and smiled widely, paws moving as he talked.

"Now..."

Shinshi grinned as he leaned in, tail flicking back and forth as if suddenly animated all by itself. Antoneth swallowed hard, yet his smile held and he suddenly hoped there would be photos, after all, simply to capture the experience.

"Let's get going to the con!"

As boldly as he could, Antoneth straightened and did a little twirl in front of the mirror, admiring the flow of the French maid costume over his scales.

Experience was the spice of life, after all.